Morning Tea

Story Info
Submissive serves Wife and Her lover with morning tea.
1.5k words
3.04
67.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive husband serves his Mistress Wife and Her lover with morning tea and more.

*

"And what time would you like morning tea in your tent," asked the manager as we sat at the table enjoying our after dinner drinks.

We were at Island Camp, a one night stay in our one week tour of the northern lakes.

I didn't presume to answer the manager's question, looking instead across the table to my Wife who discussed it with Darren sat next to Her, informing the manager of their 7:30 decision.

"Richard," She said to me, "you need to be at our room to serve tea at 7:30, so you'll need yours earlier -- say 6:30."

"Yes Darling," I replied to Her.

"6:30 for me," I confirmed to the manager.

We finished our drinks -- a last brandy for Darren, whisky for me and a small glass of Port for Her, before saying our good nights and going off to bed, my Mistress Wife and Her lover Darren in one tent, and me in another a few hundred yards down from theirs.

I tossed and turned a little at night, wondering what the two of them were up to. No matter how long their relationship lasted and burgeoned, I was always a little jealous and disturbed at the thought of Her in the arms -- and bed -- of another man. What were they doing? Were they fucking? Was She sucking him? But there was no answer to my questions and I eventually found sleep.

By 7am I'd had my tea, a shave and shower (Mistress insisted I shave my chin and pubic hair every day so as to be smooth if required to lick or come against Her) and was getting dressed to go across to their tent.

7:20, in good time, I was on the veranda of their tent, wiping down the chairs, waiting for their tea to arrive which it did promptly at 7:30.

"Good morning Mistress," I called. "Would you like your tea in bed, or out on the veranda."

"We'll have it on the veranda," She replied. "Please pour it -- we'll be right out."

I heard the sounds of movement and preparation through the canvas as I poured their tea. Hers white with no sugar. Darren's black with one sugar.

She was the first out. Looking ruffled, sexy and marvellous, wearing a short, see through, ivory slip. I gazed at Her nipples, as they pushed the fabric away from Her large tits. Her narrow waist emphasised by the gather in the middle of Her slip. Her long, dark legs, smooth and sexy, stretching for ever from below the high hemline. The very picture of femininity.

"God, She looks gorgeous," I thought to myself, wondering again if the two of them had had last night. They probably did. Of course I didn't voice my thoughts -- it was not my place to question my Mistress' actions.

"Good morning, Mistress," I said instead. "You look lovely this morning, as always."

"Thank you, Richard," she said, taking Her tea and the seat I indicated, looking out over the lake and the early morning sunshine. "What a lovely morning," She said.

Darren was the next out. Tall, stocky and handsome, it was immediately apparent what She or any other woman would see in him. I noticed the bulge in his boxers moving as he came out to his seat.

"Sit here sweetie," She said to him, indicating the seat opposite Her. "The views out over the lake are lovely. Richard, give him his tea."

As he sat I leaned over and handed him his tea.

"Now leave us," She said to me. "Go in and tidy up our tent."

I went through to the tent and started to gather up their clothes. Folding them neatly and hanging them over the backs of chairs, putting towels back in the bathroom and the like. I noticed the bed was well ruffled, and deduced that sex last night was a distinct likelihood. I lifted the sheets to looks for wet patches, but was unable to see any, so was unable to confirm my suspicions.

"What a great place to fuck Her," I thought to myself as I tidied their room.

Outside the two of them were murmuring gently as they drank their tea, and I could hear the occasional word.

Then I heard a giggle and a clatter as She put Her cup down. Through the transparent mosquito netting wall of the tent, I saw Her rise and walk towards him, moving sleek and agile, like a black panther.

He stood and moved his chair back to make room for Her. She kneeled down before him, tugging his boxers down and off as She did so, revealing his manhood.

I looked at his cock which I thought was nothing special. Half-erect, it was a little smaller than mine in the same state. Obviously his was a whitish/pinkish colour, whereas mine was a dark, mixed race brown. His cock grew hard as a I watched it. Jerking up towards the morning sky as She held his balls, kneeled in front of him and taking the head of his cock into Her lips.

I could not remember when She had last sucked my cock. It must have been three or four years ago at least, probably longer. I had stopped asking Her to suck it, because She never did, saying I had a wimp cock that didn't deserve to be sucked, and that if She wanted a cock to suck, which She did, then She would find a real man's cock to suck.

And right now Darren was that real man. I watched Her bob Her head up and down on his manhood, working Her lips round and round as She sucked and licked. My own cock instantly erect with a cuckold hard on from the jealousy and excitement of watching them together.

I was not generally allowed to watch them, as Darren preferred his privacy. But on this occasion, in the camp tent and under the circumstances, I was the last thing on their mind as the two of them went at it.

I heard her humming gently to stimulate him as She sucked his cock, now wanking it with Her left hand, Her right still playing with his balls. The view I had was perfect, and I stared intently.

He was back in his seat now, head thrown up to the sky, eyes tight shut as he revelled in the pleasure She gave him. I heard him groan as he reached down for Her head, taking it firmly in both hands and fucking into Her mouth and on deep into Her throat.

She gagged as his cock thrust into Her. I noticed that She was still tickling his balls with Her hand, even as She gagged from the thrusting intrusion.

He groaned again as he fucked Her mouth and throat, moving Her head up and down forcefully.

There was just the sound of the morning birds, the water lapping against the shore a few feet below the tent, and the two of them moaning as they went at it.

I stood stock still. Not wanting to make a noise or be heard least I be sent away. I knew that what I was doing -- watching - was wrong, and that I risked punishment for doing so, but I was enthralled with this rare opportunity to see what was going on.

"God I wish She would suck me like that," I thought to myself, my cock bursting against my shorts. But I knew She never would.

Outside, Darren started to groan and raise his hips into the air. He had let go of Her head now, and was gripping the elbow rests of his camp chair instead, as She worked his cock with Her lips, wanking him and playing with his balls.

With a mighty groan that I was worried would be heard by others across the camp, he rose out of his chair, pushing Her head up with his cock as he came deep in Her mouth.

I watched Her rise with him. She didn't want to waste a drop of his cum, and was obviously determined to have it all in Her mouth. She held on to his cock, sucking and wanking gently as She swallowed every drop.

Eventually he settled back down into his seat, and She looked up as him as She sucked his now softening cock gently, letting it fall from Her mouth, clean as She smiled up at him.

"Hmm!" She said, "that was nice."

"Jeez," he said. "That was bloody fantastic. Thank you darling."

She rose and went back to Her seat.

"God. I'm feeling horny now" She said, as She sat in Her chair. "You'll have to make up for that later tonight."

"Richard!" She called me, "Pour us some more tea please. And as soon as you've finished tidying our stuff then go and pack your things ready to leave for the mainland. We've only got an hour before the boat leaves."