Morning Tease

Story Info
She craved him all night. Will she get what she needs?
1.1k words
3.87
8.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBMason
CBMason
1 Followers

She had already been up for hours. Searching for something to occupy her time. Pacing back and forth across the room silently. She had an urge; a craving. One that she was able to satisfy on most mornings, but this morning, he was still sound asleep.

The room was still dark, and quiet. The thick summer night air pouring in through the open window was tainted with the smell of rain from the downpour from the night before. She could feel it permeating her soul; driving her mind crazy. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but that certain distinct smell in the air drove her wild; made her feel animalistic.

She turned to look at him. He was peacefully sleeping, sprawled out and occupying most of the bed. He was only barely covered by the bedsheets, one hand resting on his chest, and the other positioned behind his head. Her favourite part about what she saw, was that he was naked.

She sat in the chair by the window facing the bed, and observed. His chiseled abs and well-defined chest rose and fell as he took deep, drawn out breaths. Her eyes moved lower, to his legs. "God those legs," she thought, as they conjured up vivid memories of past nights together. They were strong, and were the source of his stamina, enabling him to pleasure her for hours at a time without having to pause for a breath. Many nights of sheet-gripping, head-banging, pillow-biting sex. All because of those legs.

Her eyes then fell to her favourite body part. His cock. Barely covered, she noticed that it was already semi-hard, twitching sporadically. Was he dreaming? Were his thoughts turning him on deep in his slumber? One thing she knew for sure was that the beautiful sight she was seeing was definitely turning her on.

Still seated, she opened her legs just enough to allow her hand to slowly slide between her thighs. The urge was now intensifying.

Closing her eyes, she envisioned him taking her. Raw, passionate, animalistic. The sounds of his grunts and groans began filling her head as her hand began stroking her clit. His words; those very dirty words, began echoing in her mind. She was soaked now.

Her breathing was becoming quick and heavy, as she rubbed herself furiously, and then it happened. As if it had a mind of its own, her hand slipped a finger into her wet hole. She let out a moan; her eyes shot open.

Silence.

Terrified of having woken him up, she froze, staring at him.

His body shifted. He grunted as he turned towards her, his cock falling to one side. She could not look away. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning," he said, smiling.

She smiled, slightly embarrassed. She had been caught with her fingers deep in her wet hole, watching him sleep.

He removed the bedsheet from his body entirely, revealing his now fully erect cock.

"Is this what you want?" He asked as he reached down and began stroking it, his smile bigger than before.

She smiled at him shyly and nodded, slowly beginning to finger herself again.

He rose from the bed and took a few steps toward her, stroking himself slowly all the while.

"Say it," he commanded, "Tell me you've been waiting for this all night."

He was dominant by nature and she was always happy to oblige his every demand, but he had never been this demanding. He had never made her beg for him.

She looked at him nervously.

"I've been waiting for this all night, James," she said timidly, "I need it."

He chuckled at her response and took a step closer to her, his cock now directly in front of her face, within her mouths reach. She began reaching for it, but he stopped her. She looked up at him, confused.

"That didn't sound too convincing. Maybe I'll just go back to sleep," he taunted.

"Please," she said with more force, "I've been waiting for it all night, and I need it."

He persisted, "What?"

"I fucking need it!" She yelled.

He chuckled again as he nodded, granting her permission to go for what she wanted. She could tell that tonight would be different from all the other nights they had been together. Tonight, she would have to work for what she wanted.

She reached for her prize and grabbed it by the base with her free hand while she continued pleasuring herself with the other. Looking up at him with what he called her sweet puppy eyes, she slowly took the tip into her mouth and began sucking slowly, her tongue swirling in slow circles around it.

He moaned deeply as he watched her at work. Their eyes did not break contact as she took more of his length into her mouth. His moans of approval were certainly giving her quite the confidence boost. She hadn't heard him moan like this in a very long time.

With all that she was doing to him at that moment, and with all the pleasure she was causing him to feel, he still needed more. He needed it to be deeper.

Placing one hand at the back of her head, he began pushing her onto him, signaling to her that she needed to take more. She didn't remember him ever being so big and hard. He was well endowed, no doubt, but he must have been extra aroused this morning. Never had she had this much difficulty taking his entire length. Nevertheless, she obliged, and let him control the depth. She could tell he was loving the control. With every push, he got deeper, and every time she took him deeper, he moaned louder.

It was sloppy now, and she was rubbing herself furiously. To her surprise, he raised his other hand and placed it on the back of her head as well. With one final push, his entire length was down her throat. He held her there just long enough for her to begin gagging; searching for air. He released her.

Out of her mouth came his cock, soaked with her saliva. She looked up at him, fluid dripping from her mouth. He was smiling down at her.

"Too much to handle?" he teased, reaching for his pants.

Her jaw dropped. Was he actually going to put his pants back on after that? Was he not going to give her what she wanted? What she needed after having used her throat like a pocket pussy? She could not believe her eyes.

"Don't look so surprised," he quipped, as he tightened his belt, "We have things to do today. It's getting late. Let's get a move on."

CBMason
CBMason
1 Followers