Morning Train Ride

Story Info
Getting off - on the train.
1.9k words
4.11
86.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I boarded the morning train to the city. It was just past peak commute hours but all the seats were still full and I veered left toward the end of the aisle, turned to face the door, and grabbed a hand loop from the ceiling to steady myself during the ride. As I looked around me I could see the length of the car with the expected crowd of commuters in business attire trying to catch a little more sleep or read the newspaper. It was quiet except for the clatter of the train. Behind me there were two conservatively dressed women, I would say they were in their 30's, listening to their music players and looking down at the floor or nowhere in particular. A women's voice from the ceiling warned passengers to stay clear of the doors. The doors closed and the train lurched off to its next station.

As we pulled into the station I could see a fairly large crowd on the platform. The doors opened and people poured in quietly filling the remaining space in the car. And then, breaking the muffled sounds of the commute crowd, in came four stunning beauties dressed to the tee talking loudly and giggling. The girls turned into my aisle and took up a position in front of me. They pushed up close as the final passengers crowded into the car. They were all Latina girls, young, curvy, and voluptuous. One was a stand out beauty. She was tall with a long torso, tiny waist, and wide hips squeezed into some low riding jeans. The jewelry hanging from her pierced navel gleamed. Her black hair brushed her shoulders and framed a gorgeous face and smile. What really caught my eye though was that she was bra-less in a white button down blouse and her breasts were bouncing and jiggling as she made her way toward me. You see, I have a thing for large floppy breasts. I love to see women walking out on the street with their soft large mounds shaking under their sweaters or clingy knit tops as if they had a life of their own. These, so close to me, were just the ticket and quite a wake up call in the morning. They were just magnificent. The other three girls were pretty cute as well sporting plenty of cleavage, bare midriffs and short skirts covering their ample asses. While the rest of us were off to work they were ready for some fun on what promised to be a warm sunny day in the city. The train doors closed and we were off.

Now I'm one of those guys that are horny in the morning. I'm horny just about any time but morning is a sure thing. I'll wake up with a hard on more often than not. These girls were getting a rise out of me right off. One of the girls was directly in front of me with her back to me. The tall beauty was a little to her left. The others completed a tight circle. They were talking to each other in Spanish. They laughed and giggled but the other commuters were in their own little worlds and just ignored them. In fact this end of the car seemed to be mostly women and no one, except me, even looked their way. The girl in front of me was a little shorter than me and over her left shoulder I had a good view of the taller girl in the white blouse. The thing was, not only did she have a great set of tits but her top three buttons were unbuttoned and I had a great view of her left breast as her blouse puckered open. She was oblivious of how exposed she was or maybe not. She must have chosen the outfit for effect.

As the train accelerated I could already feel my dick stiffening. I reveled in the sight of the curve of her soft sagging breast and the occasional glimpse of her nipple. Oh how I would have loved to just reach out, wrap my hand around it and softly squeeze it. But . . . I was here on the train. I could feel my dick growing and straining in my boxers. I would have done a quick readjustment to make myself more comfortable down there but both of my hands were occupied, the right holding the ceiling strap and the other my briefcase. It's a good thing I was shielded by the girl's bodies because the bulge in my pants must have been pretty obvious. And then it happened. The train lurched and the girl in front of me leaned back into me pressing her ass into my stiff dick. It actually hurt a bit as she pressed against me. It lasted for a long moment and there was nothing I could do. She must have felt it sticking into her big ass. I think I detected just a little bit of reaction from her but she didn't look around or say anything. She continued gabbing with her friends.

Then I felt her move back toward me again. This time it wasn't the train. She was just gently pushing her round soft butt into me. Pushing and staying there. She was being quite deliberate about it but no one else could really see anything. She must have been wearing a thong under her short breezy skirt because what I felt left no doubt about the curves and softness of her cheeks. My dick was now rock hard but still straining and pointed in an uncomfortable position. I needed to adjust it. So I moved in against her, a little up and then down, finally my dick shifted to an upward position and into the crack of her ass. The feeling on the underside of my dick was electric. It was a good thing I was holding onto the ceiling strap as my knees went a little weak. She felt what was happening behind her and started to slowly move her ass up and down. My dick was being caressed by her soft ass cheeks. This went on without anyone around me, including her friends, noticing anything. And while all of this was happening I still had my eye on her tall friend's soft saggy breast. Each jiggle of that tit was heaven sent along with the soft ass pressed into me. This was turning into an unforgettable morning commute.

The train pulled into another station and few more people boarded the crowded train. As the doors closed I felt her left hand reach back and wrap around the bulge of my cock or at least as much as she could through my pants. She whispered something in Spanish to her friends and a few glances and giggles let me know that they were all in on what was going on. Her hand moved up and down in deliberate strokes. She sized me up from my balls to my dick head. It felt so good through the thin fabric of my pants. As much as possible, without arousing too much attention, I tried to match the rhythm of her stroke.

I was now getting furtive glances from the other girls as they talked. The girl with the big breasts saw me looking into her blouse. Our eyes met and then I looked down at her tits again as I was being jerked off. She did what she could to give me an even better view. I could see all the way down to the curve of the lower bulge of her breast and her hard nipple that pointed slightly up. She moved her left arm forward and pushed it up a little then let it drop and jiggle. I was in ecstasy. Then the girl in front of me turned and looked up at me. With her right hand she started stroking me harder and faster. I looked into her eyes but quickly looked down into her ample cleavage. Oh what a great titty fuck she would be! I bit my lower lip and beads of sweat were beginning to break out on my forehead. I could feel a surge coming and then my cock twitched and pumped as an orgasm spread through me. She could feel the pumping of my cock as I came. She smiled, reached a little lower and gave a little squeeze to my balls. She turned back to her friends and the girls laughed out loud to each other.

Fortunately I had already cum this morning. As I said, I always wake up with a hard on. My wife knows this. However she is a late sleeper and isn't usually up for sex in the morning but she will occasionally oblige my erection with a hand job. This morning she must have felt me moving under the covers as I stroked myself. She was half asleep as she reached over to my hard cock. I moved my hand away as I felt hers replace mine. She gently wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked up and down the length of it. I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a bottle of lube. Her hand now glided smoothly over the veins of my hard cock. She slowly pumped up and down my shaft with just the right amount of pressure. Even half asleep she knew to pay special attention to the spot just under the tip the head of my dick. I could feel the pressure rising and I bucked my hips up as I released a large load of sticky warm cum all over myself. I groaned with relief. She wiped her hand on my thigh, turned over and went back to sleep. I got up to take a shower and get ready for work.

I was weak from this second orgasm of the morning. Because I had cum just a couple of hours earlier this wasn't the fashion disaster it could have been if I had released a full load. However, it was still warm and wet in my boxers. I would just have to deal with it in the washroom of my station stop.

At the next train stop the girls got off laughing and looking over their shoulders at me. A seat opened up to my left and I sat down and put my briefcase on my lap to cover any possible wet spots. I closed my eyes and wiped my forehead thinking about what had just happened. My boring commute had been transformed. As I opened my eyes I saw that woman next to me leaning a little to the side and back against the window. She was an attractive 30-something. She was a fellow commuter and I had seen her before. I could also see her right hand slipped under the lapel of her pant suit jacket. Her index finger was circling the nipple of her left breast through the white fabric. Then her whole hand opened up and squeezed her breast. I turned and looked straight ahead but out of the corner of my eye I could see her staring at me and I could see the movement of her hand. At the next stop I got up and exited. After stepping on the platform I turned and could see her still staring at me with her hand still in her blazer. Her eyes follow me as she and the train departed for the next station.