Morning Wakeup

Story Info
Better than a cup of coffee to start a day.
1.1k words
4.02
20.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobellen
bobellen
24 Followers

It was still dark. Maybe there was a slight glow, but it was still so faint that it was more imagination than real.

I was aware but not fully awake. The bed was soft and warm. I rolled over and moved my arm across her. She pulled my arm across her and held on. She then backed up into me. We were about as close as we could be. She also had that soft warmth that only comes from a sound sleep. I did not know if she was awake, as she had moved like this while asleep.

Being that close to her, my intentions became clear even to someone not fully awake. When she rolled onto her back, I knew she was also at least partly aware of what was happening. She did not speak but did give a small contented sigh. I reached under her T-shirt and moved my hand over her flesh, warm from sleep. Her breasts were soft and responded quickly to my touch. Her nipples were already partly erect. I played with a nipple and another sign was her response.

I pushed up her shirt and she sat up and took it off. Then she lay back with her arms over her head. I took this as an invitation to continue.

I moved closer and took a nipple in my mouth. I moved my tongue slowly so as not to rush things. Her legs bent at the knees and I moved away so she could reach down and remove her panties. Her legs were then free to open fully. I moved back to her nipple. The taste of her skin and the way she responded was hypnotic. I knew her areoles were as big as a silver dollar and her nipples as big as a dime, but by now I was not thinking of that. I only concern was on how it responded to my tongue. The nipple grew until it felt hard as a piece of gravel. My hand moved to her other nipple. I was also stiff and felt the way the one under my tongue felt.

She wiggled her hips slightly and I knew she was getting ready. I moved my hand away from her nipple and slowly slid it down over her belly until I could feel her hair. I stopped moving my hand and played with the hair, teasing her. She wiggled her hips again telling me she wanted more than just teasing.

I slid my hand down and around the sides of her lips not wanting to rush things. Her legs parted even more inviting me to go inside. I resisted the impulse to move right to the heart of the matter, wanting to hold off as long as possible.

Finally, slowly I let a figure brush over the very edges of her lips. It seemed like they opened and almost pulled my fingers into her. I slipped one inside and was met with a warmth and wetness. I moved it along, from her opening to her small nub. I did not know it was possible but as soon as I touched her clit she seemed to open more to me. I moved my finger away from it and back to her opening. I slipped it inside and I felt her wetness. Then I moved back out and slipped back to her nubbin. I swirled my finger around it. I could feel it grow as I played with it. I slipped back to the opening and slid two fingers into her. Then I was back out and moving to her clit again, this time I let it slide between my fingers. I circled it first with one finger then the other.

All the while I kept my tongue moving on her nipple. Driving her to heights of tension. I could feel her hips rise off the bed, her body like a tight guitar string. I continued working on her nipple and her clit. Her body became tight as the tension built. Both her nipple and her clit were hard as granite and as engorged as possible. Just as I thought she could not stiffen her body any more it broke. I stopped moving both my tongue and my fingers. Her clit went into spasms. The release flowed over her and she lay back on the bed. It continued for what seemed like minutes but I knew it was less than that.

As she relaxed, I did not move for a few moments. We both paused. After a moment or two she reached down and grasped me. I was hard and her touch caused me to think of myself and not her. I s knelt between her legs. Sitting back I moved forward as she pull me and guided me into her. I slid in easily. She was wet and open to me. The feeling of her around me was like a glove but better. I paused and savored the feeling of being gripped. She put her arms over her head and let me do as I wished. I pulled her hips toward me and I was inside her as far as possible. I moved my hands along her sides and use them to cover her breasts. I flicked her nipples and I felt her shutter around my member.

She reached up and pulled me down to her. I slipped my knees out from under me and I supported myself on my hand and feet. She grabbed my hips and pulled me even closer. It felt like I was supported on my cock; my hands and feet were all but forgotten. I moved slowly. She let go of me and lay back pushing her hips up to me. The friction on the bottom of my cock was driving me to distraction.

Then, when I thought I could not stand it anymore, the floodgates opened. I squirted into her. It felt like I would come so hard her head would pop off. She laid and accepted my orgasm.

I moved to support myself and as I softened, I slipped out of her. I rolled off and laid back as the world came back to me. What seemed like hours had been no more than 20 minutes. The sky outside had lightened to the point that the new day could not be ignored. A few minutes later she moved and was out of bed and in the bathroom. I laid until I heard her in the shower, then I got up and was in the bath with her.

As we went about our day, I wondered if anyone else that I and we encountered had a wake up like we did. Coffee was a good start but for us, that came second. Our day started differently but was more memorable.

bobellen
bobellen
24 Followers