Morning Wood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers

"Me..." he sighed softly, "I don't know if that is a possibility, Guinne."

"Well, you need to figure it out," she knew no other way to put it to him, she had said it, she did know what she wanted, and he knew what she wanted. All this lay on him now, "I can't make that decision for you."

Art didn't know what to do though or what he wanted, he didn't even know exactly what she wanted. Did she just want a fuck buddy? Or did she want a real relationship from him? It wasn't like they could 'date' exactly. Though thinking about that more, he supposed in a way they could, they had always been close, and nobody would think much of them going out, as long as they weren't making out or holding hands in public. They would just be a brother and sister going out to dinner, or a movie, or whatever.

"What do you want from me Guinne? Do you just want sex? Do you want more than that? How much more? I don't know what I can give you, but maybe if I better understand what you want..." he let his words trail off, and waited for a response.

A response didn't come right away, but Guinne chewed faintly at her bottom lip, the biggest sign that she was in deep thought. He had seen her chew at it like that many times in her life, but now as she did it he felt a desire to kiss her rising in him. And that feeling grew, like a fire burning in him, he needed to kiss her. They had kissed before, in the way siblings do, as kids, but he didn't want a peck. He wanted to kiss her. The fire inside him was too warm to deny and finally he gave in, his head tilting a bit on instinct, and hers tilting in the opposite way. Neither thinking about those faint movements as their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Guinne reacted to his kiss, her body shifting forward so that it pressed into his, tongues danced in their mouths. His arms slid around her, tugging her closer to him and wrapping her in his arms. She was drawn into his fire, slowly pulling herself up into his lap, her breasts pressed warmly to his chest, her lips teased at his with their kiss. But a kiss cannot last a lifetime, and while it felt like an eternity passed with their lips locked together, it was only a few moments and then they broke apart, her head moved to rest on Art's shoulder.

Art turned his head away from her and looked down at the arm of the couch, his body leaning a little away, but she still sat in his lap. Guinne looked up into his face, her breath a little ragged, his own matched it.

"I just need to feel loved," Guinne finally whispered. Art turned to look at her, their eyes locking; her green eyes revealing her vulnerability, her fear that he would push her away again. She looked so lonely just then and his arms wrapped her up again and pulled her close to him. Guinne's head slid to his shoulder, as he curled her up in his embrace.

"Well, you already are loved Guinne, I have always loved you," Art whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. This is what it was all about, he knew now. She had never been loved by anyone, she was no virgin, he knew that, but like his own, her life had been a string of meaningless relationships and fuck buddies. "Alright," he finally whispered, he did love her and maybe they both needed a relationship built upon that foundation.

"Alright?"

"Alright, we can try this, see how it works out."

She didn't say anything, just squeezed him a little tighter. They would go at his pace; she knew that these thoughts and ideas were all new to him, at least in a real sense. Fantasy and reality could be very different worlds and while she had had years to grow accustomed to the ideas of what an incestuous relationship might mean, he hadn't.

jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers
12