Morning Wood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you June? Named after anyone or anything interesting ... other than the month I mean," Guinne tried to steer the conversation away from their names, the same thoughts Art had cropping up in her mind.

"My grandmother, was named Juniper, which is actually my full name. But my mother started calling me June when I was a baby, and it stuck," June smiled at Maria, "Well we got our three's, how about you?"

"No real story behind my name, my mom just liked it," She shrugged her shoulders to that.

"Liking a name is a fine reason to have it," Joyce chimed in.

"I like it too," Guinne said grinning at Maria, Art raised his brow lightly at his sister and Maria. Something was off between them, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was. He dug back into his food though, the rest of the meal was pretty quiet and when they were all done Guinne got up with their mother, clearing the table and heading into the kitchen to clean up.

"I'll help you," June said, getting up and following them, leaving Art and Maria alone in the dining room.

"How has Guinne been doing? I know she had some problems a couple of weeks ago," Art asked Maria, leaning back in his chair and stretching a little.

"She's fine Art, I wouldn't worry about her. I think that, the thing that made her upset, is doing fine. She's happy that you found June," Maria smiled and pushed the chair out, standing up. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, maybe you can see what your mom has for dessert, she said it's your favorite."

Maria got out of the room before Art could say anything, his mouth was open a little when she left. Had she just implied what he was pretty sure she had implied? Had Guinne told Maria about them? He swallowed thickly, frowning at the table cloth in front of him. Had it all been some game to her? Something to tell her friends, her roommate? He sighed and frowned, getting up, obviously there was nothing left there. How could she have told anyone else? He headed for the hall, sticking his head in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go up to my room for a few," He told the women in the kitchen.

--

Guinne wondered where Maria had gotten off to when Art stuck his head into the hall, and excused herself from the kitchen. The bathroom door was shut and she knocked lightly, "Maria?" She called through it, trying to make sure nobody in the kitchen heard her.

"It's unlocked," Maria called back, and Guinne looked down both ends of the hall, then opened it and ducked into the room. Maria was sitting on the toilet, wiping herself when Guinne shut the door behind herself.

"What happened with Art? He only goes up to his room when he's upset or something," Guinne moved over to the counter and leaned against it a moment, then pulled herself up so she was sitting on it.

"He asked how you have been doing, I told him that you were fine, and wanted him and June to be happy," Guinne sighed, frowning at Maria.

"You didn't imply you knew what had ... well, you know."

"I don't think so," Maria frowned, thinking back over her words as she flushed and pulled her jeans up, buttoning them up and walking over next to Guinne. She washed her hands before she spoke again, "Maybe... I didn't mean to, but I could kind of see how he might get that from what I said. I'm so sorry!"

Guinne frowned, and sighed softly, "Well it's done," Maria nodded, still looking sorry. Guinne tugged her closer though, between her legs, wrapping them around her waist and kissing her hard on the lips. "You can make it up tonight," She said with a grin when they broke apart. What was done was done, he either thought Maria knew, or he didn't.

--

"You can leave this to me hon, Art usually goes up to his room when he's upset about something, could probably use the company,"

"Uhm, alright, thanks' Joyce," June turned out of the room, heading upstairs. She stopped at the bathroom, some noise distracting her. It sounded like people were kissing in there, Maria and Art? Then Guinne's voice 'you can make it up tonight'. Make what up? Who was she talking to?

"As long as you give me time to finish my essay, you know school work comes before sex, plus you got that paper due Monday as well."

June blinked at what Maria had said, and quickly headed up the stairs looking for Art. Maria and Guinne were a couple huh? Interesting. She looked around the hall, trying to figure out which room was Art's, it was interesting that he still had a room at his mom's house. She finally found him at the end of the hall, the door a little bit ajar. She knocked lightly at it.

"Come in," He called back, so she did. He was lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling; June looked around the small room. There were old band posters and things on the wall, some random art as well, she recognized the style in a few, and was pretty sure they were his work.

"How's it going?" She asked, shutting the door fully this time, "Your mom said you might be upset if you came up here," she moved into the room, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Just something Maria said, about Guinne, no big deal though," he tried to smile for her, but it looked forced.

"Oh good, so you know about them then, I just heard them making out in the bathroom downstairs."

Art blinked at her, and she realized that 'that' had not been what he was referring too, "Oooor ... maybe I heard something else, I dunno."

Art put his hand on hers, "Interesting, well ... I dunno, maybe you did, maybe you didn't. It would actually explain something Maria said, and makes me a bit less upset. Though I wish Guinne could have just come out and said something, if that's true. Mom would be okay with it, I think, and I have no issue with it."

June giggled as she put a hand where the faint outline of his erection was forming, "Looks like you might be more than okay with it, or some part of you is anyway."

"Hey now, that's my sister we're talking about," Art said, defensively, though he knew that was exactly why his erection was growing.

"She's pretty Art, and you're a guy."

"It's not that, it's just having you up here in my old room, you're the first girl I've ever had in here."

"Ooooh," June grinned and looked at the door for a moment, there wasn't a lock. She got up and grabbed the chair from his desk, putting it under the handle, and then came back over to the bed. "Move up," she instructed him, "I'll help you out with that."

Art looked at the door for a moment, considering, it was locked, but what did she have in mind? He considered a moment more, and then scooted up. It was kind of thrilling to think about doing something up here in his old room. June reached out undoing his pants and pulling them down a bit, just enough to reveal his erection, tucking his boxers under his balls and then leaning forward.

"Better stay quiet," she whispered a moment before her lips engulfed him, slowly sliding down his shaft. She knew that if they did more than get him off the whole house might hear. She was not very good at keeping quiet. Art gripped the sheets, as she began to slowly slide her mouth up and down his shaft. Her hand grasped his base and began to move along with her mouth. She twisted her head as she worked up and down, making a sort of figure eight with her nose, using her hand to make the same motion.

It was all a bit much for Art, the thought of getting caught, of his sister with Maria, and just the pleasure that June was giving him, he only lasted a minute or so before she was getting a mouthful of his juices. She gagged a little, but managed to swallow it all down.

She grinned up at him, wiping a little dribble from her lip and tucking it into her mouth. "You taste nice."

Art blushed a little and tucked himself into his pants, redoing them, "Thanks, but we better get out of here. I'm gonna want to get a taste of you now and we still have dessert to sit through. The sooner that happens the sooner we're home."

--

Guinne looked at her brother a little oddly as he sat down at the table again, she was pretty sure that was the look he had after getting off, as she'd seen it more than a few times. She glanced at June, and quirked a brow, which caused the other woman to blush a faint red and look away. Guinne held back a soft snicker, though to be honest even deeper than her desire to snicker, was a green monster wanting her brother for herself.

Dessert was indeed Art's favorite, French Vanilla ice cream, with fudge and chocolate shavings to sprinkle on top. There was whip cream and some smashed oreo's and a few other things that could be put on the sundae's, but those were his favorite things. Guinne piled more whip cream on hers than anything else, though had some ice cream and fudge as well. Maria had only a half portion, with a little fudge and some oreo's on hers. Maria had a little of everything on hers, and their mother just had plain ice cream.

Art surveyed the room, taking in each bowl of ice cream, wondering what they said about the various people who had made them. Nobody really spoke, a few pleasantries and things were exchanged, but no real conversation came about. All of them were wondering about things that hey potentially discovered this evening, mulling it over. Dessert was finished after a half hour or so and Joyce collected up the dishes to clean up, heading into the kitchen.

"Let me help you with those Joyce," June said, standing up and following the woman into the kitchen.

"Yea me too," Maria said, getting up after somebody had pinched her a little hard on the side of her leg.

Guinne and Art watched them go, and then Guinne turned toward him, staring at him across the table for a few seconds. "So is that it then?" She finally asked.

"It was never going to be anything but what it was Guinne, you and I both know that ... what's going on with you and Maria? June said she heard you in the bathroom."

Guinne chewed on her lower lip for a moment, "We're lovers. I've never felt this way about anyone, except you."

"Well good then, tell Mom, don't make her suffer through it sometime later, if you and Maria work out and stay together after college."

"I will, not tonight, I think she's had enough excitement for tonight, but I'll be by this week with laundry. I'll tell her."

"Good, I hope it does work out, I love you and I want you to be happy. That's all I ever wanted for you," he smiled at her, they could both sense the sadness in it. Part of him knew that he still loved her, both as a brother and a lover, but this was how it had to be. Guinne could see it too, in his smile and in his eyes.

"I hope you find happiness too Art, with June, or whoever," Guinne grinned, hers was a little less sad. Maybe they had only shared one night really, but that night had fulfilled a life long desire in her and she could finally move on. Art on the other hand had just had the stirrings of those feelings, the beginning of them.

It was best to leave them there though, to be done with their fling. Nothing could ever really come of it, they could never be more than sometimes lovers, no matter what they did. So they would just not be lovers, happiness could be found in other arms and perhaps their connection had allowed them to finally find that happiness. The evening ended shortly there after, and two couples went home that night, to delve deeper into their budding romances.

I had a few more words, I started writing this about 8 years ago, and it has went through several Editors and I want to thank all of them, SL, FernieLynn, and then H.M. H.M. was kind enough to write me an intro for the final edited version and I cannot thank him enough for all the work her did. In the letter where I asked him to write the intro I said that I felt in many ways this story had become as much his, as my own. I stand by that statement. H.M. made this story what it is today, it is all my writing and my design, but it was him that made little suggestions that really brought things together, and turned this into what I feel is a great piece of literature.

Touching on what I said at the start, I am sorry to those that feel I didn't stick enough to the incest theme, but I really feel like this was a coming of age story more than anything else, and it grew and changed as I grew and changed, I was 21 when I started writing it, and now I'm nearly 28. My life has gone through so much, and Art and Guinne have changed with me, matured with me. They just did it much more rapidly in their timeline. But the two I feel had each other to teach them what it meant to love, and so they grew as people, and as lover and as friends and siblings. To those of you that enjoyed my story, thank you. To those of you that didn't, again, I'm sorry, but thank you for at least giving it a full chance.

12