Mornings:

Story Info
Husband gives Stephanie a very special morning…
6.4k words
4.26
27.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. As it is my story, I choose the line of reasoning and scenarios involved.

While I welcome constructive criticism, I will delete the comments of those who merely wish to rant and rave.

As with most of my stories, this one starts off slow, setting the mood. But when the activities start, they start with a bang.


Stephanie woke slowly from a deep sleep and rolled over in bed only to find it empty. Her husband was again away for several months. She missed having Mark beside her in bed in the mornings. She missed feeling his morning hard-on rubbing up against her in his sleep. And she really missed having him slide his hard-on between her legs while she was still half-asleep, waking with his hard cock slowly working itself into her body.

Then there were the times she woke up before him and gently played with his stiffened member while he slept. She would feel him slowly wake up stage by stage as she sucked, stroked, and otherwise toyed with him.

Stephanie's pussy ached from the lack of attention this morning and for the last few weeks. She thought about pulling her vibrator out, but knew it wouldn't be enough today, so decided against starting something she couldn't finish.

Another month till he comes homeshe thought.

Slipping out from beneath the covers, Stephanie looked at her naked body in the full-length mirror. She liked what she saw. Long brunette hair hung down to the middle of her back. She took care of her hair and knew her husband truly enjoyed rubbing his hands in the soft, silky strands. Her eyes were hazel, flecked with pieces of gold. With her soft marble-white skin, her eyes stood out prominently. Her lips were full and still retained some of her favourite colour from the night before, a soft red, which on her light skin blazed like a beacon.

Her breasts were a full 38C with very little sag. She had large nipples that flashed the headlights when she was aroused. Her husband didn't have to guess on that issue; he only had to look at her nips. Even in heavy clothes, it could easily be seen when she got her horn on.

Stephanie's waist was slim, her navel small. Her hips flared generously, confirming her status as a woman. Her butt was high and tight and, other than her breasts, her husband's favourite part of her body. He frequently spent a lot of time fondling and kissing it, much to her enjoyment.

A soft brown strip that pointed joyously towards the bald space between her legs was all that was left of her pubic hair. Her legs were long and, as her husband often quipped to his friends, seemed to go on forever.

At twenty-eight, Stephanie was at the height of her beauty, and she knew it.

She sighed sadly, donned her silky robe, and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

The first thing she saw was the deep bank of heavy fog outside. She could barely see more than twenty feet from the window. She missed the colour of the sunrises at this time of year, with its brightly coloured banners thrown into the air by the arrival of the warmly glowing ball. These days, the fog shrouded the sun's normal morning brilliance with a somber blanket of wet grey.

It's days like this that makes you want to lay in bed with someone warm... handsome... and naked.Stephanie suppressed a shudder at the thought of her lonely bed.

She made some tea and sat at the table watching the fog begin to lighten as it was burned away by the rising sun.

I've missed the spectacle of a brilliant sunrise.Stephanie thought as the rising sun began to peek through above the morning mist. As the mist receded, the nearby trees desperately vied to emulate the brilliance of the sun's morning splendor with a lesser autumn spectacle of their own. They didn't quite succeed, but they certainly tried hard. The vivid contrasts of reds, yellows, oranges, and browns combined with those trees that still retained some green leaves, attempted to attract her eyes, but they couldn't match the spectacular hues of reds, yellows and magenta that the approaching sun threw into the sky like confetti heralding the arrival of the bride, nor could they attract the sweet song of birds bursting forth in tender serenade at the approach of dawn, those songs now heavily muted in the morning mist.

At least these colours will last through the day.She had to admit though, that they were in no way as beautiful as that of the sweet splendor of morning's arrival.

The doorbell chimed.

It took Stephanie a moment to realize what it was. Nobody came to call on her this early. She wrapped her robe a little more tightly as she walked to the door.

A man in what appeared to be a one-piece delivery uniform stood at the door holding a package. He was almost as tall as her husband. He was blond, younger by maybe five years or so, and in good shape. At least he filled out the uniform in a good way. She shuddered as she realized that her loneliness was making her think such lurid thoughts.

The man held the package up, and Stephanie noted her name on it and that it had been sent by her husband.

She immediately flung open the door, only to be greeted by the chill of the heavy, wet air. She invited the deliveryman inside to get out of the weather. He had her sign for the package and then told her he was to wait for a reply.

Surprised, she took the package and withdrew the few steps to the kitchen table where she opened the attached envelope and quickly read its contents.

My Loving Stephanie:

I know by now that you are missing me terribly, as I am missing you. There is little I can do here in an all men's work gang in the middle of nowhere. But there is something I can do for you.

If this message has arrived when I planned it, you have just gotten out of bed. Our bed. Our empty bed.

After the months we've been separated, you must be very lonely now and keenly feeling our separation. I know I am, as even our intimate internet chats can no longer take the edge from me...

I hope you remembered I told you that if you needed to, it would be alright to look around during my time away. And I'm also sure that you haven't. Every time you go to bed and every time you wake up, you are reminded of our separation. The pay is fantastic, but three months away at a time is a little too long.

So I have arranged a little gift for you. And no, it's not in the package, though what is in it will help.

The deliveryman is actually a stripper.

Startled, Stephanie had to reread that line several times before she could continue. It was the last line on the page and she had to flip it over.

Yes, that's right. A stripper.

Oh My God!Thought Stephanie,does he really know me that well?

You're probably wondering if I'm nuts sending a stripper this time of the morning, but I know you. You're probably drinking tea, watching the sunrise, sitting in just your robe.

Am I right?

Stephanie got a tingling feeling up her spine. He was right! But what did he intend to do about it?

Inside the package is an envelope with $600 in it—3 hundreds, 2 fifties, 5 twenties, and 10 tens. The stripper's fee for a private show is $200. He's already been paid $100, which is non-refundable, to come to the door.

There are three things you can do:

1. Take the money and spend it on yourself. You would have to decline the stripper's service and give him a tip (I suggest $50) and send him on his way;

2. Watch him do his routine. If you want to watch him dance, then you will have to give him another $100 and tip him a little (I suggest $10s and $20s); and

3. Once he is naked... Well, you're probably in your robe and naked underneath and by now terribly horny, so it wouldn't be too difficult to go from there, and there's still money to spend on him and on yourself.

Stephanie couldn't believe what she was reading. Her husband had set her up with a sexy dancer and wanted her to enjoy herself—and from what she had read—in more ways than one!

She continued reading.

The choices, of course, are yours, and I give you my blessing to choose any of these options, or any other choices of your own making. You don't even have to tell me what you did... though if you did do something sexy I wouldn't mind hearing about it later when we're together, naked, in our bed.

I know you. You, like me, really enjoy morning sex. That's why he's here now, in the early morning... while you're still horny.

Enjoy yourself, My Love. Do whatever you want and whatever you need to do with my blessings.

P.S. A CD with some hot music for the dancer is in the package as well.

Stephanie put the letter down and opened the package. Inside were the CD and an envelope. She didn't have to wonder what the contents of the envelope might be.

Now she had to decide what she wanted to do.

She surreptitiously looked over at the dancer.He is very good looking, isn't he?He was still standing in the hallway where she had left him, pretending to be a simple delivery guy...Wasn't that the start of so many of those B-rated porn movies?

Standing at the table biting her lower lip, Stephanie suddenly became aware that she was rubbing her thighs together and that her pussy was hot and wet. Mark's letter had started something within her. The thought of this handsome young hunk standing in her doorway was pushing her to an obvious choice.At the very least I should watch him dance...

Stephanie made up her mind.

Taking the contents of the package, she padded on bare feet into the living room and slipped the CD into the machine. She sat in the recliner, pulled a hundred-dollar bill from the envelope, and placed it on the end table to her right. She stuffed the tens, twenties, and two fifties into the robe's only pocket. Grabbing the remote, she turned on the music and waited impatiently.

The music started with a powerful downbeat, its pulse sending shivers into her stomach... and lower. She turned the volume up a little and heard two soft thuds.

The stripper was suddenly silhouetted in the open doorway, his shoes off, his bare feet looking so odd at the ends of his coveralls.

He began to move to the beat, swinging his hips about, and twisting and turning in the open space in front of her. His movements were fluid, graceful, and masculine. Facing Stephanie, his hands behind his head, his hips twisted and gyrated to the music. An obvious bulge in his coveralls sent a shiver up Stephanie's back.

Oh my! It certainly is getting warmer in here!

The man knew what he was doing. His movements were powerful and quick with surefooted strength that propelled him about the room in explosive bursts.

Stephanie was getting turned on. She let out a WHOOP that brought a grin to his face, making him look boyish. That in turn made Stephanie blush. It really WAS getting warm in here! No, not warm... HOT!

Spinning, he reached up and tossed his cap in Stephanie's direction and then slowly approached her seated form, with one hand on the long zipper of his coveralls. He flicked his hand up and down, causing the zipper to make a zzzziiiizzzzing sound.

Stephanie's eyes were fixed on the hand moving the zipper. When the zipper opened, she would briefly glimpse his powerful chest only to have it obscured when the zipper was pulled closed.

"My name is David," the dancer said, his free hand reaching out to take her right hand. He guided it to the zipper to let her pull it down some. He slowly stood up straight. The zipper, trapped in Stephanie's hand, slid all the way down to his hips. With a sudden burst of movement, he slipped his arms free of the coveralls and spun away before she noticed that he was now naked from the waist up.

Stephanie let out another louder WHOOP! The song ended, but the beat quickly picked up the rhythm of a new piece.

David easily slid into the music's stride, flexing his arms and posing to display his awesome physique. The movements made his powerful body stand out, the muscles popping as he paused briefly for each pose.

Stephanie pulled out a ten from her pocket. She waved it in the air as David approached and stuffed it into his coveralls while feeling his abs with the back of her hand. The muscles were very solid.

WOW! This man is built!She was a little disappointed that she didn't have anyone to share the moment with; many of her girlfriends would kill for an experience like this. Giselle, for one. But that thought quickly passed as she become more enthralled in her own private strip show.

David began to play with the zipper again, which brought a big smile from Stephanie. She reached back into her pocket, this time pulling a twenty out. He grinned again and moved slowly and sensually in her direction.

Stephanie placed the twenty into his coverall near the zipper, her hand boldly lingering on his powerful stomach muscles. This close to him, she was almost overpowered by the strong, square muscles of his chest and the incredibly deep ridges of his abs.

As she pulled away, David once again trapped her hand in his and placed it on the zipper. She noticed the zipper didn't run down to his crotch as most coveralls did, but moved outward over his hip and all the way down his leg.

Stephanie pulled the zipper down and over his hip.

David stepped back and lifted his leg while twisting it across his body. The zipper ripped down the track and opened at the bottom of his leg. He spun away and flung his other leg out, causing the coverall to sail across the room, leaving him in a red posing trunk similar to those used by bodybuilders. Why not? He's built like one!

David spun around, showing off his body. He stood with his back to her and posed with his hands over his head, spreading his back into a broad, powerful triangle, the muscles of which were well defined. He bent over to his left, one hand stretched out over his head, pinky pointing to the ceiling. His other hand pointed down and curled beneath his butt. Every muscle on his back, arms, and legs popped into full definition.

Stephanie was awed by the look of this incredibly well-built man. Her heart was fluttering, her stomach ached, and her pussy was almost purring at the sight of this powerfully muscled, talented, and sexy dancer.

He started moving again to the beat of the music with twists, turns, and leaps that took him all over the living room. Finally, he stopped just in front of her. Turning his right hip to her, he reached down to pull on a Velcro tab, but stopped pulling almost immediately.

She looked up and saw him looking at her with a smile. A flex of his eyebrows brought a saucy smile of her own and another ten from her pocket. David took the money, throwing it on the floor, and moved his hip closer. She grabbed and pulled the tab until it opened, leaving his right hip exposed.

Stephanie expected to see skin, and she did, but there was also another outfit under his trunks. In one way, she was disappointed; but in another, she wanted to be teased a little bit more... and she knew she would indeed be getting that tease.

David danced around a little bit then approached her once again with the left hip leading. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a ten. She'd already given him two tens and a twenty, plus the hundred that was part of his fee. She wanted to keep a little money available in case she had to bribe him, though she suspected that wouldn't be necessary. After all, she was pretty good-looking herself.

She waved the ten at him. When he took it, she pulled the tab open and held onto the cloth as it fell from his body. She waved the red material in the air like a Toreador waving his red cape at a bull. It didn't seem to work though; at least he didn't come to her... yet...

The music changed again, slowing, though the beat was still fierce. This allowed David to do more 'artful' poses in what was just a blue silk G-string. Truly artful! The kind of art that came with nude paintings. But Stephanie wasn't about to censor what David was doing. In fact, she was trying to encourage him to go further. She whooped and yelled and screamed for him to take it all off.

Oh My God, what an ass!She thought as he turned his back to her. The G-string split the halves of his butt, leaving his incredibly well-formed naked cheeks exposed to her view. Strong gluts flexed and deep dimples winked at her as he moved.Michelangelo's statue has nothing on this David!

Turning around, David began to pump his hips in time to the music, which caused his manhood to move up and down within the confines of his G-string. The silky material clearly showed the outline of a large cock... the kind of cock that the best dancers flaunted. The kind of cock that could hypnotize a woman... and Stephanie was no exception.

Stephanie was staring at his package when the movements stopped. The outline of his penis began to rise as it stiffened within its protective blue silk sheath. She looked up at him, only to see him looking down at her chest.

She had been playing with her breasts, running her fingers up and down her cleavage, and had inadvertently opened her robe a little too much, showing more than she had intended. As well, her arousal meant that the 'headlights were on,' her nipples standing out proud and strong.

David must know that I'm not wearing a bra!she thought as she watched his manhood grow longer and fatter.OMG! Just how big is that thing anyway?

Without realizing it, Stephanie was spreading her legs, allowing her robe to fall open, exposing her almost up to her crotch. The exposure was all that was needed. David's cock snapped to full attention. Stephanie groaned, and David smiled.

She looked up to see his eyes fixed on hers. She licked her lips and opened the top of her robe a little more, letting it slide just off her shoulders. The swell of her breasts was now visible almost down to her nipples. She pressed her arms together to form a deep cleavage. This time David groaned and Stephanie smiled.

She reached into her pocket. She wasn't sure what she pulled out, but without looking, she threw it onto the floor in the direction of the other money laying there.

David stepped forward.

Stephanie noted that his G-string had release clips on the side of his hips. She flicked one.

He turned his hips.

She flicked the other. The cloth hung on his cock, covering it from her gaze, but otherwise, he was now naked.

He stepped a little closer. Stephanie opened her legs a little further, and David stepped between them.

She could smell him now, the smell of his cologne. It wasn't overpowering, like most men when they doused themselves before going dancing. This was just a hint of a scent that matched him well. She could also smell soap on him. Strangely enough, it wasn't a manly type of soap... more like... jasmine. There was another scent subtly masked by the other two... the smell of a man aroused. Her stomach fluttered. She wondered if he could smell her own musk.

Stephanie looked at the top of his cock, where the cloth hung from it. The cloth had become soaked with his pre-cum. She leaned forward and boldly took both the cloth and the crown of his cock into her mouth and was greeted with a burst of this man's flavor exploding on her tongue.

Stephanie's brain shut down. Her whole body reacted to the taste of him. Her nipples stiffened even more, her pussy dripped, and her eyes closed as she savoured this hot man's flavor. She sucked a little bit more of his cock into her mouth; however, that meant taking more of the dry G-string in with it.

So be it.She pulled her lips off his cock, taking the G-string along. David's nude body stood proudly before her. For the first time, she fully glimpsed his manhood. She knew it was large, but seeing it in the flesh took her breath away. Her husband was average-sized, but this man certainly wasn't!

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,103 Followers
12