Mornings:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie reached out and took his cock in her hand, just barely closing her fingers around it. She slowly pumped his shaft up and down and felt a grumbling growl that came from deep inside him. Another thrill shot through her body at that sound, knowing she had caused it.

David reached down and, taking her hand, pulled her to her feet and up against his hard body. Her brain registered that the music had turned into a slow dance number. She let herself be led by his movements. She felt the monstrous cock trapped between their bodies. She felt his hard chest and abs pressed against her. She felt his hands sliding up and down her back, slowly descending towards her ass; with each downward movement, he reached closer to it. She had no doubt that he would soon be fully aware of her nudity beneath her robe.

He leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was soft, inviting, asking her for more. She gave back more... a lot more.

The kiss became passionate, almost frantic as they held each other tightly while swaying gently to the music in the background. Stephanie was vaguely aware of his hands finding her ass sometime in the middle of the kiss.

He broke the kiss and moved his lips down to her neck. She felt the hair on the back of her neck rising as the warmth of his breath caressed her flesh. Her stomach was fluttering again. But that was alright...so was her heart!

She belatedly realized that her hands had been caressing his ass all along. The muscles there were strong and unyielding to her kneading fingers. God, he's such a powerful man!

David's lips came up from her neck and once again sought out her mouth. Stephanie yielded to him without hesitation. He pulled the robe's tie, opened the robe, and then slid his hands inside and around her back to pull her to him, her nakedness pressing against his. She shrugged her arms back, allowing the robe to drop to the floor, and then flung her arms around his neck. They clung tightly to each other, their lips locked together, all thoughts of the music forgotten as they ground hard against one another.

Moving suddenly, he picked her up and stepped over to the couch, where he lay her gently down upon it. His mouth began to play along her skin—licking, kissing, sucking, and gently biting—teasing her as he moved along her body. Her heart skipped several beats, and for a moment she thought it might stop altogether... but then she pulled in another ragged breath and felt her heart lurch into yet another pulse.

David's head slowly moved down her body, stopping briefly at every curve, every hill and crest, every valley. He stalled at her breasts, his mouth touching, kissing, and licking along her womanly curves. His hands caressed her soft mounds in such a manner that the unbidden thought came to her that he was touching a monument, not soft flesh... a monument to womankind... a monument to her...

Taking her nipples one at a time, David suckled gently on them at first, but then drew them deeply into his mouth, bringing Stephanie an excruciatingly powerful feeling of pain/pleasure. He played with her breasts for several long minutes before eventually moving on.

Making his way down to her navel, he licked around it, dipping the tip of his tongue into the depths of her tiny well before descending further.

He kissed along the arc of her hip and down the crease between her stomach and leg, from the outside of her leg to the inside. Stephanie moaned softly when David's broad tongue swiped the top of her Mons.

His mouth moved once more to kiss along her the outside of her leg down to her right knee. Lifting the knee, David kissed beneath it along her leg, but now, with her leg held high, he was descending towards her ass.

He let the leg fall outward as he kissed higher and higher along her inner thigh until his face fell between her outstretched legs where he teasingly kissed her nether lips. Stephanie cooed when she felt the warm breath between her legs and moaned at the wetness of his tongue caressing her pussy.

David covered Stephanie's sex with his mouth and played with it for several long minutes, slowly stoking the fire within her. He pulled on her lips with his. He kissed, licked, and nibbled on them, causing the entrance to her vagina to flutter open. He tasted the difference in her, the flavour changing with her arousal. He slipped his tongue deep into her dewy honeypot causing an unexpected moan to escape her.

His incredibly agile tongue twisted and turned inside her. It felt as if his tongue was penetrating her right up to her heart! Then it was moving up and down her dripping slit, lapping up the juices leaking from her.

David's tongue moved all the way down to her ass and then all the way back up to her clit. Repeating the journey several times, David sometimes used the flat of his tongue using broad, paint-like strokes along the length of her lips, inside and outside, sending shivers of warm pleasure throughout her body. When he used just the tip, he would flick it several times over her asshole at the bottom of his travels, and then over her clit at the top, sending sparks shooting through her body and tiny explosions up into her brain.

Stephanie's body strained for release, and she knew it wouldn't take much from David to get her there. As his tongue moved over her clit, he slid a finger inside her. His finger was soon joined by a second, and the combined actions of his fingers and tongue finally pushed her over the edge.

She felt a burst of sensation deep inside her and saw colours explode behind her suddenly closed eyes. With a scream, she came, her body lifting from the couch. Her hands clutched David's hair, pulling him tightly against her. The only other contact was between her sex and his fingers and mouth, which he skillfully used to prolong her pleasure.

Her body jerked and twisted in orgasm for what seemed an incredibly long time, then, just as quickly as it had burst upon her, her orgasm faded away, and like a string pulled taut that suddenly breaks, her body collapsed onto the couch. The sheen of sweat on her heated body wicked away into the air as she pulled several deep, ragged breaths into her lungs. Before Stephanie's racing heart could calm down, David crawled up over her, his nakedness adding to the heat emanating from her core.

He drew his body up and over Stephanie, bringing his mouth to hers and kissing her deeply. Without conscious thought, Stephanie's legs opened to receive him. His massive prick rubbed her now slippery opening, sending powerful thrills through her body. She rolled him over, and with a thud, they fell to the floor. They barely noticed the impact.

Rising up over David, Stephanie straddled his hips and rubbed her soaked sex all over his meaty cock. David pulled her down to suck on her large, hard nipples. The movement shifted the point of contact between them so that the next time she rose up over him she felt the crown of his cock lock into the opening of her cunt. Stephanie stopped moving, and David's mouth released her teat.

They looked deeply into each other's eyes as the tip of his hot spear poised at her entrance. Both of them were breathing hard, covered in sweat, and ready for the action to go further. David did nothing, waiting patiently for Stephanie to make the next move. She felt her resolve deteriorating and simply sank back onto him.

He pushed up to meet her. Half of his cock slid into her in the initial thrust. His hard cock pushed Stephanie's pussy lips up into her body until the pleasure of his plunging shaft was overcome by the pain of her folded lips. She drew back a little to stop the initial penetration. Reaching down, she unfolded her trapped lips and resumed sinking back down, only managing to draw another inch or so of young, hard cock into her body.

Reversing direction, Stephanie rose slowly up his shaft until only the head was left within her and then pushed back down as hard as she could. Her ass bumped his thighs, but there was still more of him that hadn't entered her. She rose up again, this time not as far, posting up and down on his slick pole, taking a little more of his monster up inside her each time. It took six more strokes to force his entire rigid member deep into her body. Sitting down hard on him, she groaned at the feeling of fullness and the depth of his penetration. She couldn't believe she had taken the full length of his giant tool within her!

She fell forward and kissed him. There was no gentleness in this kiss. It was passionate, it was hard, and it was desperate. Somewhere in the middle of the kiss, she realized that her body had begun to move.

Gently at first, they oscillated their hips in opposition to each other, allowing his manhood to alternately plunge in and out of her. Their movements became stronger, longer, and more frantic as the heat of their passion intensified. The slick sounds of their copulation filled the room.

Without warning, Stephanie's second orgasm of the morning overwhelmed her. She sat up, pushing herself down hard on top of him, threw back her head, and cried out her pleasure.

David watched her entire body shake. He felt her pussy pulsating on his cock, the warm grip alternately tightening and loosening around his member. He fought desperately to prevent himself from cumming, and succeeded.

When Stephanie collapsed on him again, he sat up and put her on her back on the couch. He spread her legs wide, locking his elbows behind her knees, and began to fuck her hard. And that's what it was... a true fucking... there was no loving, no tenderness. It was hard, intense sex, which she loved and needed.

David's meaty shaft pistoned in and out of her slit making wet squelching sounds as it slid threw her nether lips. The slap of his hips colliding with hers reverberated from the walls and their grunts, groans, moans, and occasional cries of passion filled the living room.

Stephanie felt another orgasm approaching, but this time David too was nearing completion. He told her he was close and asked where and how she wanted him. She said nothing but placed her feet behind his ass and tried to pull him deeper as he continued to pound her pussy hard and fast. He understood fully her unspoken desires.

He fucked her like that for a dozen more strokes. Abruptly, he pushed himself against her and held himself still, a deep growl bursting from his lips. Stephanie felt his cock swell and felt a sudden burst of heat deep within her. He seemed to catch his breath before pushing hard against her once more. She felt another burst of heat just as her orgasm broke. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was aware of each jet of liquid heat that David shot into her, but it only seemed to intensify her need, her pleasures... and his.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her. She could feel her inner muscles clutching at his manhood, seeking to suck every last drop of his essence from him, the pulses sending intense pleasure through her body. It seemed to last for a very long time but was probably only a few minutes.

Stroking David's back, Stephanie felt the sweat, the hard muscles, and his pounding heart as he lay atop her. Their heart rates began to slow, bringing them softly down from their sexual high.

He kissed her then. This time it was a gentle kiss. He seemed to be trying to reassure her that all was good. She played with the kiss, moving her lips from his mouth to his strong, square jawline, then back to his ear, playfully sticking her tongue in it.

David suddenly began to swell within her.His ear is one of his body's erogenous zones!She had never felt that sensation before. Every man she had ever been with had been hard when he entered her and had withdrawn when he deflated. This was the first time she had ever made a man rise before his cock had wilted enough to fall out of her!

The sensations triggered something within her as she felt herself reacting to the unusual stimulus. She pushed him back, forcing herself upright so that they were sitting facing each other. Her hips began to move as they fucked. Her husband wasn't long enough for this position to be very effective as her frantic actions would cause him to slip out of her. But this man was more than long enough for some very vigorous hip action!

David's cock rubbed her clit as she moved back and forth along it. He was so thick, it couldn't help but rub her button. Her actions became more frenzied as he brought her to her peak. She pushed herself hard against him and let loose a long, loud wail. She couldn't believe how powerful this orgasm was or how quickly it arrived!

David held Stephanie tightly as her pussy passionately squeezed his cock. He had just cum and knew he could go for a bit before cumming again, but my god, this woman's powerful internal muscles had almost brought him over the peak again. He had been with plenty of women in his short time as a dancer, but none that had ever fucked him like this! When her orgasm subsided, and with Stephanie still impaled on his fleshy spear, he picked her up in in his arms and began lifting her up and down.

The sensations the deep penetration this position caused quickly brought Stephanie back to life as her body responded to his moves. His cock rode her clit sending aftershocks threw her body as he slammed her pelvis against his own. Delirious from the continuous orgasms and having no idea how long they had been fucking, Stephanie was relieved when David warned her that he was ready to cum again.

David's strength and determination couldn't stave off another orgasm for long, especially as he was effectively using Stephanie's body to masturbate himself. Her pussy clamped down powerfully on his cock each time she came, and she was cumming hard and strong every dozen strokes or so. He felt his need rising and warned her of his impending release. Stephanie hugged him tighter as he continued to fuck her, her knees and legs wrapped around his waist and her feet gripping his ass in anticipation of his release.

Stephanie reached another even stronger peak, which triggered David's ejaculation. He flooded her pussy again, and she revelled in the sensations of his hot jets striking the back wall of her pussy. Several bursts of hot cum spread the heat ever deeper into her belly before he finally held her still against his hard body, his cock twitching long afterwards causing her pussy to respond with little shock waves of its own as it tightly clutched his slowly shrinking shaft.

He kissed her again, softly, telling her with his kiss that the hard fucking he had given her was not really what he was all about, that he had a gentler side. Stephanie returned a kiss of shared pleasures, shared needs, and appreciation. No words were spoken. None were needed. This was sex, pure and simple. Her needs had been sated. And she knew her husband was aware of her needs, which was why he had arranged this.

David slowly lowered Stephanie onto the couch and pulled out of her.

Stephanie's pussy ached at the emptiness it now felt. She lay back and watched as David quietly picked up his money, dressed, and left. Like a sated feline, she gave her body a long, sensual stretch and noticed the heavy, sticky mess left on the couch, some of which was still dripping from her softly pulsing snatch. She giggled.Thank God it's a leather couch!

The giggle grew to a long laugh. Yes, her husband did know her very well... or at least he thought he did. She would have to shake him up a little and do something very special for him on his return.

She noted the ball cap on the floor, forgotten by the dancer. Stephanie picked it up and realized that the company logo was not that of any shipping company she knew. Maybe she should wear it when she spoke to Mark on the internet tonight. She wondered if he would recognize the logo. Or understand the significance of her wearing it.

Yes, she would definitely have to do something special on his return...

12