Moroccan Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
She and Chase find further delights.
1.9k words
4.4
9.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare woke before Chase. She looked over at him lying on his stomach, his arms curved around his head. She noticed his face held an almost boyish appeal as he slept. She brushed an errant lock of dark hair from his forehead then she gingerly got out of bed. She took the shirt he'd been wearing last night and put it on. The tails of the shirt went almost to her knees and she had to roll up the sleeves. As she did so she could smell him on the shirt. She put her arm up to her nose and inhaled deeply. His scent was a mixture of virility and spicy cologne. She smiled as she made her way to the kitchen.

She'd surprise Chase and have breakfast for him. She was busy putting on the coffee and rummaging through his fridge to see what was available to eat, so she didn't see him standing in the doorway.

He had never seen anything so lovely. He felt himself begin to react to the image of her barefooted and wearing his shirt. She closed the door to the fridge and saw him, "There's slim pickings here for breakfast, but the coffee is almost done."

"Don't worry about breakfast," he said as the walked over to her and took her in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and looked up at him through eyes that held both passion and something more he thought. She could feel his arousal pressing against her belly. One of her hands drifted down to the tie on his robe and quickly undid it.

"It will be a few minutes before the coffee is ready," she all but purred.

Chase led her over to the couch and pulled her on top of him. As she straddled him he unbuttoned his shirt, "This looks infinitely better on you than it ever did on me." He kissed her as his hands found her breasts. His thumbs ran over her nipples until they were hard and erect then he began to suckle first one then the other. He put his hands on either side of her breasts and pushed them together, dipping his head to take both nipples in his mouth at the same time.

Clare gasped and entwined her hands in his hair. As he gently nibbled and bit her nipples her head lolled backwards and she begged him, "Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

She reached down between her legs and felt his cock. She raised up just a little and guided the hardness into her velvet folds. She slowly descended until she had taken the full length of him, then she began to rise again. She contracted her inner muscles as she went up, relaxing them on the downward stroke, up and down, over and over again.

His hands found her bottom and he began kneading her buttocks. She was in control and she liked it. Chase rested his head on the back of the sofa letting her fuck him. Her tempo gradually increased until finally they came together with shudders and groans. Clare rested her head on his shoulder as his hands stroked her back.

Chase decided he wanted to spend as much time with her as he could. He helped her get off of him and he went to the kitchen. He brought back two steaming cups of coffee and sat down beside her.

"I've got some vacation time coming," he said, "how would you like to drive up to Meknes this afternoon? We could spend the night and visit the ruins of Volubilis tomorrow."

Her smile was radiant, "Oh God, Chase. I would love it. But are you sure? What about your duties here?"

"I'll get with my assistant manager this morning and set everything up. Of course, you're going to have to wear something other than my shirt, so it will give you time to change and put a few things in a valise to our overnight stay."

After ordering room service Chase left her to meet with his assistant manager and Clare put on the dress she had worn last night, gathered her heels in her hands and made her way barefooted to her room.

The trip to Meknes gave them a chance to talk. Clare found herself even more drawn to Chase. He was unpretentious, he had mischievous sense of humor and it was evident that he enjoyed her company.

He would look over at her every once in a while, the wind blowing through her hair, the sun on her face, the smile on her lips. Everything about her was alluring to him.

They checked into the Transatlantique Hotel and were shown to their room. Clare went over to the sliding glass door and opened it onto the balcony, "The view is just beautiful."

Chase walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, "You're the only view I've been able to see since I first laid eyes on you." His hands slid down her arms and he pulled her against him. She was the perfect height for him to rest his chin on her head. Clare snuggled into him thinking how warm and cozy it was to be held, how sheltered and safe she felt in his arms.

"Would you like go take a walk? Perhaps to the medina, Meknes is known for it's fruit and produce markets."

She turned to him, "Yes. I'd like that." All the while thinking she would like doing anything anywhere just so long as Chase was with her.

They walked holding hands. The souk was not as crowded as the one in Casablanca and did not cater to tourists as much. Chase stopped and bought a couple of oranges and they ate them as they walked around. They stopped at a small outdoor café and had mint tea served in little ornate glasses. Clare's eyes flew into enormous circles when she first sipped the hot tea, "My God! I didn't realize it would be so sweet!"

Chase laughed at her expression, "It is that. It's about half mint, half water, and half sugar ... it's something you'll have to get used to."

Clare smacked her lips and took another sip crossing her eyes as she did so causing Chase to chuckle again.

They talked and laughed together. What, in fact, was hours only seemed like minutes to them.

As twilight began to fall on them they made their way back to the hotel. It was dark when they finally got back to their room and Clare went out on the balcony. Chase joined her saying, "I've ordered us a bottle of wine and made reservations for dinner."

She was leaning on the railing looking out over Meknes, "Did you ever see anything so beautiful, Chase? It looks like something out of '1001 Arabian Nights' ... all the little lights blinking like diamonds."

He leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck, nuzzling the tender spot behind her ear. She gave a soft little mewling sound that came from deep in her throat. His hands found her breasts and he began to fondle them, feeling her nipples become swollen and hard. She could feel his hardness against her and she wiggled her bottom against him. Chase looked around, there was no one else on any of the balconies. He lifted her skirt and unzipped his pants. Clare was shocked and started to stand up but Chase put his hand on the small of her back, "There's no one to see us, and even if someone did see us it would appear that I'm just standing behind you."

He pulled her panties aside and slowly slid in. Her velvet folds surrounded him, gently squeezing him. She was wet and warm and wonderful. He had never been with a woman so responsive before, someone who matched his passion, someone who desired him as much as he desired her.

He suddenly went beyond wanting her. He realized that she was the woman he had been dreaming of without knowing he was dreaming. She was everything he had wished for without knowing he had been wishing.

His hands on her hips became insistent, pulling her back against him. Wanting to become a part of her, wanting to lose himself in her.

Clare bent low cradling her head in the folds of her arms on the railing of the balcony. This man was taking possession of her. It dawned on her that he was slowly but surely taking possession of not just her body, he had begun to creep into her heart as well.

Then all thoughts were driven from their minds as they came closer and closer to that erotic precipice. He felt her start to tremble heard her moans of pleasure. As soon as she fell into that passionate crevasse he joined her, closing his eyes seeing star bursts on the inside of his eyelids.

When their breathing had returned to normal Clare stood up and walked into his arms. Her arms went around him and she pulled herself close to him. He kissed her head wondering what he could do for the next few days to keep her all to himself.

The sun had just begun its upward spiral when Clare first opened her eyes. She laid there for a minute remembering the perfect night before ... the candlelight dinner, the wine. They had made sweet, slow love well into the morning hours before the fell asleep. She smiled at the recalled tenderness they had shared.

She rolled over and saw that Chase was already up. He was standing on the balcony with just his pants on casually leaning up against the rail watching the city come to life.

She wrapped her robe about her and joined him, taking the mug of coffee out of his hands and taking a sip. "Good morning," she smiled up at him. He put his arm around her and nodded toward the street, "It won't be long before their stands are set up for another day. Do you want to go back to do some more shopping or shall we drive on over to Volubilis first thing?"

"Let's go to Volubilis ... I'll call down to the lobby and have them pack us a picnic lunch that way we can spend the whole day there if we'd like."

"Okay, you're the tourist here, so it's on to the ruins!"

Clare's eyes widened as they approach the ruins. At the gate they were given a brochure printed in Arabic, French, and English. She read out loud "Volubilis covers more than 100 acres and was already the western capital of a Berber kingdom before the Romans took it over in 45 c.e."

They walked along as she read further, "There's a triumphal arch here, and a forum, and mosaics!" Grabbing his hand she urged him on, skipping backwards and laughing, "I want to see it all!"

Chase suppressed a chuckle, "It's not going anywhere, I promise you we'll see it all." Then he pulled her back to him for a quick kiss then putting his arm around her they began to explore the ruins.

He saw Volubilis anew through her eyes and excitement. "Look," she said stopping and pointing down, "We're actually walking on a road where chariots road 2,000 years ago."

He took pictures of her on the steps of the forum and in front of the triumphal arch. He quietly snapped a photo of her profile while she studied the "Works of Hercules" mosaic.

They wandered through foundations of homes and shops. Finally they had seen all there was to see, Chase asked her "Do you want to have our picnic in the gardens here?"

She turned, still holding his hand, and took one last look at the ancient columns that stood off in the distance bearing silent witness to the lives and loves of so long ago, "Yes," was all she could say.