Morrigan

Story Info
She was something else.
1.4k words
3.76
31.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nobody53
nobody53
12 Followers

"Finally." One stupid task after another will wipe anybody out. But I was finally free for a couple days, and one drink will make all of it complete.

I headed over to a close by bar for a drink and hopefully something more. What am I saying, I'm the guy that always ends up with the ugly friend. If your wasted though, none of that would really make a difference.

Then there she was. Tall brunette, with a great body. I'd have to say 5'7, but she had long flowing hair down to her waist. A woman who owned the room when she entered it. I of course glanced the minute she came in, but quickly switched my attention back to my drink so I could head home.

As I finished up my third, fourth or fifth drink, I was finally able to pass out at home like I intended. As I got up to leave, our eyes met. Apparently she was keeping her eye on me from the beginning, but I was to buzzed to care. We got to talking and the only thing that I remembered was her name, Morrigan.

"So... you wanna get out of here?" Staring into my eyes with this deep gaze.

"Sure." I couldn't think of anything else to say. Those eyes just captivated me. The alcohol was pretty much in my system, but I can remember those beautiful green eyes and how she gazed into mine.

I barely remember the walk home. What we talked about, where we were going, or what time it was. I don't know where we were, but I was glad we were there. The day had taken it's toll on me, and I was running out of energy.

Then without realizing, she kissed me with such force. Those soft lips reached mine and it was just one of the many things that I would wish for more. Her tongue wrestled with mine as it feverishly searched its way to the back of my throat. God I loved that. Again even when I opened my eyes, her green eyes were hypnotizing me.

Still in a haze, she whispered, "you don't need this anymore," and literally ripped my shirt off. Hey I didn't care. I did the same to her, and tore off her shirt, and heard her buttons hit the wood floor. Lucky for me no bra. She sat me on the bed, and I slowly massaged her breasts until they came to attention.

"I know what you need."

As she reached her arms around my head and pulled me closer, I couldn't stop myself from wanting this mysterious woman. I sucked on her nipples graciously alternating from one to another as I could hear her soft moans and breaths. I was even able to look up as I could see she openly smiled.

She straddled me, and began kissing me again. Her hands were everywhere now, and she moved from my mouth, to my neck, until "SUN OF A BITCH!!! What the hell are you doing woman?" I managed to scream out.

"Just a bit of fun." She smiled to me as she moved away from my shoulder. Freckin woman actually bit me on my shoulder.

Laying me on the bed, Morrigan worked her way to my chest...

"FUCK WOMAN! Stop biting me." "Your to sensitive. Just relax, you'll enjoy everything." She smiled again, as those green eyes calmed me down.

Bewildered, I let her do what she wanted to do. I don't even remember her getting my pants off, but who cares.

Her mouth was amazing. I remembered what her tongue did to my mouth, she worked me the same way. Looking down, I saw her take in all of me, her bobbing head was just turning me on even more. She looked up and her eyes squinted almost as if she was smiling.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!! GOD DAMNIT!!!" Fuck that, I just pushed her off of me after that last one. "What the hell is your problem?!"

"What are you gonna do about it?", with a smile, still with those eyes.

Starting to get my clothes on, I forgot to keep my eyes on her, and she forcefully pushed me back onto the bed.

"Your done when I'm done with you."

"Yeah sure, I'm out of here," trying to get myself up.

Now several hours had passed by, and the drinks should have passed through my system already. But I couldn't get her off me. Using all of my strength, I made another attempt as she was pinning my wrists to the bed.

"Are you through yet?" Still with that smirk. She kissed me passionately again.

"What are you crazy women? Get the hell off of me."

Still confused on why I couldn't get her off of me, she just kept on staring into my eyes. It almost felt as if she was telling me something with those eyes, I just stopped struggling.

"Now you want to stay, don't you?" she whispered into my ear.

All I could do was nod in approval, not understanding why I wanted to stay now. But she kissed me again. Stopped in my tracks, I couldn't force myself back up. One last go around, she slowly eased her body towards mine and I could feel the warmness of her insides. She rhythmically began to grind herself into me. Getting to that point I gasped for her.

"Not yet." She hissed at me. The she did something that stopped me from hitting the top. "Come to me"

I sat up as she and I embraced. Then this excruciating pain spread over my back. She had wrapped her legs around my back, crushing my spine. Her hands were all over, and she raked me with her nails, as she bit my shoulder again.

"Stop," was all I could manage to utter. But I was still lost with the pain and the pleasure.

"Now you can come." Was all that she shouted.

With that command, I was able to release the flood gates. It's like she had complete control over me, and there was nothing that I thought or even tried to do to stop her from doing as she willed.

I was going for a good couple minutes, as I could feel her contract on me, almost as if she was squeezing every last drop. It was pure ecstasy, a trance like state that was able to keep me going.

Morrigan sometime stopped during that ten minutes of what it felt like, and used her mouth on me one last time, getting every last drop. She used that smiled like it was all for her amusement, and she licked her lips with this sexy gesture. Unable to move I lay there just trying to find out where she was.

"Come to me." Is all I heard as I was stared at the ceiling.

This new found strength dragged me back into an upright position. The last thing I remembered was those eyes captivating me, and suddenly a sharp pain in my neck, as the room blacked into nothingness......

The sun welcomed me with its blinding light in my face, and all I could do was think about what just happened. I don't remember if it was a dream or not, cause I don't remember where she went, how I got home, or where I was at the time. But it was such a real dream.
Turning on my side I noticed that it was already 3 pm. "Shit." I didn't want to get up, but the day called to me with all the things I needed to take care of on my day off. All of a sudden the phone rang,

"Hello?" "Hey man, how come you didn't show up for work today?"

"What are you talking about, I got off till Friday."

"Uuuhhh...yyyeeeaaahhh, today is Friday. Are you serious, what the hell have you been doing?"

"Okay tell him that I'm coming in now." And slammed the phone.

Rushing to get ready in a hurry, all I could think was what happened in the pass couple days. Washing away the sleep, I jumped out of the shower trying to finish up my shit before I could get out. Then I saw it, my back was covered with scratch marks, the places she bit me had little marks, and I noticed my neck. There was a bite mark. I pressed against it, and the pain shot through my entire body. Was she a dream or not?

Morrigan....

nobody53
nobody53
12 Followers