Mortal Kombat- A Wraith's Love

Story Info
Noob Saibot takes a consort at Drahmin's urging.
12.3k words
4.56
12.4k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alia knew she was in trouble when instead of stealing the contents of Russian mob boss Ivan Strignofsky's safe; she stole his "sex slave". The poor woman hadn't wanted to be there in the first place and Alia felt guilty just walking away. She'd spent the last twenty years keeping out of the notice of others. Or walking away from the bad things that she saw. So she did the right thing.

She got the woman out, turned her over to the American embassy, who turned her over to their CIA buddies, who got in contact with their KGB comrades, who really wanted a piece of Ivan. Guess he stepped on too many toes.

Any way the CIA offered to merely ignore the fact that Alia had been there to burgle the place and offered her a place to lay low for a while. The problem was, they just didn't do a good enough job hiding her and she ended up running for her life. Seems Ivan was pretty pissed and put a price on her head. A really big price. Seriously if she could have gotten away with it she might have sold herself to him.

She ended up in Japan though. Nice place. Polite people. Until the Yakuza got wind of the contract and started hunting her down. In fact there had been a nifty car chase, with her ending up in a ditch and now she was running a foot race , for her life, while they not only chased her but were taking pot shots at her as well.

She ran between a couple of boulders and found herself in front of some kind of portal.

Holy crap! She thought. A stargate!

A bullet pinged off the portal and she didn't even think about it. She just booked it right through the damn thing. She came into a large area that held quite a few more portals. Obviously for places unknown.

She knew the Yakuza were going to follow her, even if they were as freaked out by this as she was. The price on her head was really big. She headed for a portal close to the middle. It was red in color, unlike the blue one that she had just come through.

Just as she was about to jump for it the Yakuza guys started pouring through the blue portal and one of them managed to graze her ribs with a bullet. So instead of jumping through the portal, she fell. When she came out she rolled down a small stone ramp. She winced and stood up, holding a hand over her ribs, and looked up into the face of what she figured was an Oni, the Japanese name for a demon. He was big, bald, ugly, and had claws that looked very sharp. And he looked as confused as she felt.

Just then the Yakuza guys started pouring out of the portal, with their sub machine guns, and the ugly demon started to not look so ugly. She dodged the demon and ran as fast as she could. Which wasn't really that fast, or more than a few steps for that matter. Her side was on fire and blood was pouring out from between her fingers. She figured at the rate that she was going she would just bleed out and they could take her body back.

She ran into a very large and muscular someone, who caught her right before she passed out. Her last thought was something along the lines of it really sucks to get shot.

Noob Saibot looked down at the little human who had plowed into him and was now passed out in his arms. She was also bleeding all over his damn clothes. He was glad that he wore black.

"Give us the girl and we'll leave," said the obvious leader of the gun toting humans. "Now!"

"I don't like being told what to do." Noob said.

He set the girl on the ground and teleported over to confront the leader. He reached out almost too fast for the Yakuza guys to see and twisted the leader's head all the way around to face his men. Even before his body hit the ground the other men had booked it for the portal.

"You scared them away," the Oni came up to Noob and complained. "I wanted to play with them."

"Sorry, Drahmin." Noob said with an evil laugh. "I'll find you something to kill later."

Drahmin walked over to the girl on the ground and poked her with his foot. She groaned but didn't wake up.

"I'm an evil demon, but I wouldn't kill a child." Drahmin said to Noob.

"It's never come up with me," Noob said with a shrug.

"Sometimes Oni have babies."

"Really?" Noob asked intrigued.

"Yes. But they are very rare."

"I've been here a long time and never seen one."

"Very rare." Drahmin said again. "Very precious. Raised in a holy place."

"Hmm." Noob said. "Amazing. Even after so long I'm still finding out new things about this place."

The girl groaned getting their attention. She looked up and saw Drahmin again.

"The stargate sent me to hell," Alia slurred then passed out again.

"Stargate?" Noob asked confused.

"It's an Earthrealm television series." Dramin said absently pulling up Alia's shirt to look at her side.

"We don't have Television here." Noob said suspiciously.

"Hmm, hmm." Drahmin cleared his throat and Noob could swear that the Oni was actually blushing. "I have a laptop with a solar recharger. And several seasons of stargate on DVD."

"Gods!" Noob said rolling his eyes.

He looked at her side and noted that the bleeding was slowing. He also noted that she actually had very nice, perky, medium sized, breast. He pulled her shirt down then unbuttoned her extremely low riding pants and looked at her pussy which had a small patch of neatly trimmed hair.

"I don't think she's hurt down there." Drahmin said. "I don't see blood."

Noob ignored him and did her pants back up. Then he opened up her mouth and looked inside.

"She's not a child." Noob said absently closing her mouth.

"How do you know?"

"Her body has all the signs of having hit puberty and she has all of her adult teeth."

"Oh."

"Makes sense." Noob told him. "A person can't enter the Neatherrealm without some kind of taint on their soul. Usually children aren't tainted."

"Want me to toss her back through the portal?"

Noob looked down at the small patch of pale skin that was peeking out the bottom of her shirt and felt a slight stirring in his loins. He had never had a woman in this form and when he was human he rarely had time for them. He could count on one hand the number of times that he'd actually had sex.

"You've killed many of your enemies and taken over the Netherrealm." Drahmin told him recognizing the look of lust in Noob's eyes. "You have all the time in the world."

"What are you getting at?" Noob asked the Oni.

"You need a consort."

"I need a consort like I need another hole in the head."

"Take my word for it." He smiled showing sharp yellow teeth. "I have three. They keep my cave clean and suck my dick when I want."

"They watch Stargate with you?" Noob asked sarcastically.

"Actually they do," Drahmin said not taking offense to Noob's tone. "Look, why don't you give it a try for a week and see if you like her. If not we'll toss her to the other Oni and find you one that you do like."

Noob made a face.

"You need to learn to relax a little exalted leader."

"I guess I can give it a try." Noob said with a frown. "But the minute she gets weepy on me she's out."

"Making them cry can be fun." Drahmin said with a wicked grin.

Noob picked the girl up and headed for his castle, Drahmin at his side.

000

Alia woke up slowly. She sat up and went to check the wound on her side, and realized that it didn't hurt anymore. In fact it wasn't even there. She looked around and started wondering if maybe she was actually in the middle of some kind of sex dream.

She was in a very large room that had very little furniture. The bed she was in was a giant four poster affair with black silk bed clothes and curtains. It sat smack in the middle of the room. There was a desk with a chair, a chase lounge, a trunk, and an armoire that stood open and was occupied by a strange set of black ninja like armor. All kinds of weapons adorned the walls as well as one lone tapestry.

She looked down at herself and realized that she was wearing a red and black satin kimono. But the front of the skirt was open almost to the top of her thighs and she realized that she was wearing black satin panties. Her light brown hair fell to her waste. Her brain had obviously made sure that her dream self had good taste.

A large muscular man walked into the room. He was wearing a pair of black leather pants and nothing else. And he was black. Not black like an African American but black like he had been charred in a fire. His short spiky hair and eyebrows were the same black as his entire body. His eyes were completely white, no pupils that she could discern. His facial features were a handsome mix of Asian and White.

Why her brain made up such a unique man to occupy her sleeping mind she couldn't understand. She figured she might as well enjoy it while it was pleasant and hope to hell that it wouldn't turn into a nightmare.

He walked up to the bed and held out his hand. She stood up, moved to the edge of the bed, took his hand, and he helped her step down. She was only five foot and he had to be at least six two. She looked up at him watching as he looked her up and down, as if she were a painting that he was thinking of buying. He motioned for her spin in a circle and she did.

Noob was happy with what he saw. He had given orders that she be dressed in the traditional Japanese style, reminding him of his first home, and his servants had taken that to heart. But the outfit was sexual in nature as well, easily coming off with a tug in the right place and he liked that too.

The healer had been to see her and had healed her side. He'd made sure to explain to Noob that the girl wasn't a virgin, but he felt that she hadn't had sex in some time, so he probably needed to make sure to give her time to adjust to him.

He wasn't quite sure about her reaction to things though. He had walked in to find her sitting up in the bed looking around. She taken his hand when he'd held it out for her and stood meekly looking up at him as he'd inspected her.

"I am Noob Saibot, ruler of the Netherrealm." His voice was deep and seemed to echo itself slightly.

"Alia Bryce," she said smiling up at him, wondering what her dream man would do next.

He took her face in his hands and bent his head and hesitantly kissed her soft pink lips. She surprised him when she put her arms around his neck and went up on tiptoe to give him better access.

His lips were soft and dry but she really wanted to taste his kiss. She opened her mouth and lightly touched his lips with her tongue. He slowly opened his lips and she lightly touched her tongue to his. He became bolder and plundered her mouth.

Finally he pulled back and made quick work of stripping her clothing from her body. He marveled at how tiny she was compared to him. He'd seen her breast before but now her nipples were hard and begging to be bathed by his tongue. Her pussy was glistening and begging to be stroked.

He picked her up as if she weighed nothing and stepped up onto the bed, laying her in the middle. He pinned her arms over her head with one strong hand while he explored her body with the other. She shuddered when he ran his callused hand over the sensitive buds of her nipples and gasped out his name when he took one in his mouth, sucking on it. He gave equal attention to the other and then started kissing his way down her body.

He let go of her hands to spread her legs and licked her wet pink pussy lips. He'd never done this before but the taste of her was intoxicating and her reactions were beautiful. Especially when he sucked on her small hidden clit. She ran her hands over his head as he pushed a large finger gradually inside of her, then two, and finally a third, stretching her little by little. He smiled when she came and her body clenched around his fingers.

He reached down and freed his cock from his pants and positioned himself at her entrance. He eased into her, closing his eyes in ecstasy. She was warm and tight, milking his cock like it was the last one in existence. He moved in and out of her slowly, letting her adjust to his large size, until she started begging.

"Noob, please!" She pushed against him until he pumped in and out of her with an almost bruising force. She held onto his shoulders, fearing to let go, hoping that she wouldn't wake from the most wonderful dream of her life.

She finally came, clenching his cock so tightly with her pussy that it set him off and he pumped his seed deep into her. He collapsed onto her and she wrapped her arms around him as tight as she could.

"Thank you," She whispered in his ear. "I've never felt so wonderful in my life."

He smiled against her neck and then rolled off of her, fearing that if he didn't the poor girl would suffocate. He pulled her into his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, promptly falling into a deep sleep.

000

Alia woke and sat up, holding the blankets to her naked chest. She looked over at the desk and saw Noob sitting at it, going over some papers. He looked up at her and smiled. A smile that made her cream a bit. He was very handsome.

He stood up from the desk and made his way over to the bed. He crawled onto it and over her. He kissed her, melding his tongue with hers. She pulled away to look up at him and stroke his dark face.

"You're the most wonderful dream I've ever had. I never want this to end."

"Ah." He sat up and looked down at her with a sigh. "I did wonder why you were being so complacent earlier."

"I'm not dreaming?" she asked quietly.

"I'm afraid not, little one."

"Oh." She couldn't think of what to say to this revelation. She'd had sex with a complete stranger. A strange stranger. She sat up and took a few deep breaths.

Relax, She told herself. He treated you well. You enjoyed it. The Yakuza aren't chasing you right now.

"Um, what happened to the Yakuza?"

"I twisted the leaders head all the way around and the others ran for their lives." He shrugged as if it were nothing. "They won't come back to bother you I'm sure."

"Oh." She nodded and plastered on a smile. "Thank you."

"What did you do to earn their wrath?"

"There's a price on my head."

"Why?"

"Because about four months ago I went to liberate the contents of a Russian Mob Bosses safe and ended up liberating his "sex slave". He really didn't like that."

"I can't say I blame him." He ran a finger across her neck. "If anyone tried to take you from me than I would definitely be forced to retaliate."

"I'm not a sex slave!" she cringed at the thought. "Am I?"

"No, of course not." His reassuring smile wasn't very reassuring. "You are my new consort. You only job is to please me."

"That's, um," she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Wonderful?"

"A sex slave!" She laughed a bit manically and then started hyperventilating.

"Take a deep breath." He told her calmly. "Put your head between your knees."

She put her head between her knees and started mumbling under her breath. He caught the phrases 'couldn't just walk away' and 'had to be a damn do gooder'.

"First time you've done something good and it's come back and bit you in the ass?"

"No."

"Really?"

"When I steal from someone like Strignofsky, I don't considered it to be wrong, and I'm doing the world a service. How he came by the money that he has is beyond brutal. Svetlana, the girl I helped escape, told me that he stomped one of the servants to death because they spilled soup on his shoe."

"That's awful," he told her.

"Exactly."

"If you brutalize the servants then eventually word gets around and the good ones won't hire on. I'm still having problems getting good help, even now that Shinook is gone."

"Exactly."

"Plus if you kill one, it's always such a mess to clean up."

"Okay, Noob. You made your point."

"Sorry."

"Anyway, like I said, I don't consider it bad to steal from people like him. Most of the money I make goes to certain charities."

"Stealing is bad." He told her.

"Whatever. Childs play compared to you. You said you turned the Yakuza leader's head completely around."

"And?"

"Can I ask you a question without you getting mad at me?"

"Sure. I'm more than pleased with you at the moment."

Just ignore that one. She told herself.

"Are you a bad person?"

"Oh, most definitely. Your mob boss doesn't have anything on me."

"Oh."

"I was not a good person in life. I was an assassin. I was killed and sent to the fifth plane of the Netherealm then was resurrected as a Wraith."

"A wraith?"

"An inhuman warrior and or evil spirit."

"You've been nice to me so far."

"I'm very pleased with you at the moment." He said with a shit eating grin. "It's been a while since I've been with anyone."

"I've never been with anyone," she said looking off into the distance as if she were remembering something.

"You weren't a virgin." He said waiting to see if she would lie.

"I was raped when I was seventeen." She shrugged. "That doesn't count in my mind."

"So then I'm your first." Noob said smugly.

"I guess."

"You'll put this rape out of your mind, little one. I'll not have it tainting what we have."

"It was nice last night." She told him with a rueful smile. "Even if I did think that I was dreaming."

"Do you often dream of having sex with evil specters?"

He pushed her back until she lay down and threw a leg over her and pinned her hands above her head. He brought his head down and kissed her. She opened her mouth when he touched her lips with his tongue and he tasted her kiss.

"I'm going to have to thank Drahmin." He said pulling back and looking down at her.

"Who's Drahmin and why do you need to thank him?"

"He's the Oni you ran into."

"Oh, he made me think I'd gone to hell."

"You have," he said with a smile. "And he's the one who insisted that I needed a consort and might as well try you out while you were conveniently there."

"Remind me to thank him too." She plastered on her phony smile all the while her little hamster in her brain was starting to work overtime on his wheel. If the stargate had brought her to hell, then the thing could damn well get her home too.

"I can see the little cogs whirring in your mind." He lightly ran a finger down her cheek.

"Oh yeah?" she asked and her body started pumping adrenaline into her system.

"What are you thinking?" Noob asked in a bit of a teasing, sing song, voice.

"Um,"

"Not contemplating trying to escape are you?" He rolled over to the side and a very sharp and pointy suriken appeared in his hands and he rolled it around his fingers like a gambler would with a poker chip. "Because that wouldn't make me very happy."

"I was just wondering," she swallowed hard and paused for a moment trying to think what to say. "When you were going to feed me."

"Ah yes. You'll need to eat." He sighed and his shuriken disappeared. "I forgot what it's like to be human."

"Yeah. I'm kinnda hungry." She told him with a smile but cringed on the inside. Just the thought of eating anything when the adrenaline was pooling in the pit of her stomach was nauseating.

"Alia," Noob said with a chuckle. "I'm going to let it go this time. But you need to realize that I'm not planning on letting you go any time soon, and you need to come to terms with that."

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"You stink of fear, child." His shuriken reappeared.

"Okay."

"I wouldn't be pleased if you tried to leave, Alia." He lightly ran the shuriken down the inside of her arm. She couldn't feel the cut because the shuriken was razor sharp, but she definitely saw the blood welling up.

"Point made," She told him.

Alia was shaking like a leaf and making what she considered to be a valiant effort not to scoot away from him. When he'd said evil spirit she hadn't really believed him but now she did.

He sighed and sat up, the shuriken disappearing from his hand again. He pulled a stiff Alia onto his lap and pushed her head onto his shoulder. He obviously felt the need to comfort her and Alia wasn't planning on nay saying him any time soon.