Mortal Lust

Story Info
Jonathan meets attractive woman.
836 words
3.37
8.5k
1
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan Hunter walked into a neighborhood bar he never saw before; he sat down on one of the empty stools at the bar and ordered himself a beer. The waitress behind the long counter was: an attractive, blonde hair woman with deep blue eyes and a curvy figure that demanded attention. With a smile on her lips, the busty blonde handed the sweaty long neck bottle to Jonathan, then turned and proceeded to attend other customers.

Jonathan watched for a moment the waitress ass in her tight jeans with a smirk on his lips, as she walked away, then he put the bottle to his mouth and took a swig of its bitter contents. The crowded room around him was: dim and the atmosphere felt comfortably cool, gothic music played in the background rose up above the whispering voices of people that sat at tables and on the stools at the counter.

"Do you want me?" a soft, seductive voice came from behind the man dressed in dark clothes. JH put his beverage down on the smooth surface of the bar and spun around on the turntable style stool. A smile formed on his lips, as his eyes found the sexy owner of the captivating voice. She wore: a low cut, red dress that hugged her slender body, black, knee high stiletto boots; her hair was black and her almond shaped eyes, light brown.

Without waiting for his answer, she began toward the exit, confident that he would follow. JH snatched the translucent bottle from the counter top and let a gulp go down his gullet before; he hopped off his stool and went after her. In front of the establishment: she admired the moon as she patiently, waited for Jonathan to exit. The door opened and JH stepped out through it, into the evening. As if she sensed his presence, she began to walk: her hips sway side to side, as she slunk on; with lustful eyes, he watched her from the entrance for a moment, and then quickly followed her.

Above them: the sky was gray and a full moon stood bright in it, as a calm wind pushed great, black clouds across the clear, wide gray and the luminous orb.

JH stood behind the woman, as she opened the door: he admired her curvaceous body, and apple shaped ass. Once the door was unlocked, she stepped inside and held it open for Jonathan, who with anticipation hasten, into her dark realm. After closing the door, she led him to her candle lit bedroom, where he sat on the large, round bed still wearing his clothes and watched, as the brown eye beauty began to undress. Her red, skimpy dress slipped off of her body and fell to the floor in a small heap, around her booted feet.

A wide smile came to Jonathan's lips, as his eyes focused on her bare, ample breasts; she stood in place for a moment, letting him eye balled her in her birthday suit, then she stepped over the pile and provocatively, proceeded toward him; she walked heel to toe: like a hungry predator stalking its prey. Jonathan took off his t-shirt over his head, as his heart began to pound excitedly in his chest, and his body temperature rose.

Finally, she came to a stop and stood with her legs on either side of Jonathan's lap: he reached out for her tempting breast, then let his hands slowly, trace down her curves to her meaty, hips and around to her ass. He leaned forward pulling her toward him; his figures dug into the crack of her ass and squeezed the plump cheeks, as he tasted her: she looked down at him, as he pleasured her and satisfied his sexual hunger.

As her pussy became wet and his action frantic, she began to moan softly. Abruptly, her body became taut; her head whipped back and a howl rose up in her throat and escaped her open mouth, as all at once her muscles spasm. He coiled back from her reddish, moist twat and smiled at her with content. Once she became relax again, she stepped back from him and watched hungrily, as he took off his shoes and jeans.

He gawked at her breast above him, as he laid flat on his back in the circular bed; she sat astride upon him with his hard cock tightly, inside her glory hole: her tits jiggled on her chest and her long hair that hung down pass her shoulders bounced, as she rode him like a cowgirl. Soon, she felt his dick jolt and began to throb inside her: she stared down at the defenseless man; her eyes shimmered, as she anticipated his climax. He groaned, as his cum shot out and she launched at him with a wide open mouth and sank her sharp, fangs into the soft, flesh of his neck.

The next day: Jonathan awoke feeling a little weak and with her name echoing in his head.