Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down and relax, if you're tense it'll hurt more. Just relax." Lisa didn't feel like relaxing, but as the next ball was pushed inside her she made a small sound of pain and decided to try. She quickly realised that it was the object she'd just had in her mouth. "Again, you've jumped out of your skin the moment someone pushed you outside your comfort zone." Another ball went it, stretching her slightly wider than the one before it. The next was pushed in and it was more than she could take, the feeling of the foreign object inside of her, more than she could bear. She lunged forward pushing herself over the stool and breaking away from her Mistress's grip. She fell to the floor, her hands, still tied, stopping her slamming face first. "Really Lisa... I thought we were past this... Guards!" She called out.

Lisa cried out as she hit the ground, her body tensed and as she did the balls, still in her arse felt suddenly larger. She managed to spread her legs and reach her hands through them to pull them out, although that turned out to be another humiliation. As she did, the door opened and the two female guards walked in. They came in just in time to see Lisa sat there, legs spread and as the balls felt the same coming out as going in, then as she pulled them all out in one move she ended up crying out loudly. The whole scene was enough to make the guard's eyebrows raise. They looked to the other woman for instructions, "Pick her up and follow me."

4.

"I-I'm sorry Mistress. Please." She whimpered, the notes of fear evident in the tremble of her voice.

"Yes, you probably are, but if I didn't punish you now you'd think I was never going to. I couldn't have you thinking my threats were empty. Instead I suggest you think about not disobeying me in future." She applied some sort of oil to a rod like object she held. It was as narrow as the tip of Lisa's little finger at the top, but flared out to be just a little wider than two fingers at the base, before it narrowed again. The object, that she had a horrible feeling she knew the purpose of, all sat on a larger base that would prevent it being lost inside her, or so she assumed, as her mind visualised the process even as she tried not to think about it.

"I will be good, we can go back to the balls, please Mistress." She pleaded some more. She struggled but the guard held her firmly. She was held down over a waist high table as her legs were being attached to the legs of the table by the second guard. After she was finished, Lisa was left with her legs a little further than shoulder width apart. The guard then used a thick belt that was attached to the table to strap Lisa's body down, the belt going over the small of her back. The guard let Lisa go and she could just about get her upper body up onto her elbows. As she had just accomplished it the guard grabbed hold of her bound wrists again and pulled, forcing her to fall back, face flat against the table. She felt something hooked around the chain between them and then it pulled stretching her arms high above her head. Their job done, they left the room.

Lisa watched, as the only other person left in the room stepped out of her line of sight and back around the table, behind Lisa. She whimpered as she felt something stroke between her legs, between her sensitive and still slightly sore folds. The other woman's fingers worked her over stimulated clit, teasing it softly until Lisa, against everything she had to fight back with, let out a small pleasurable moan. As she did she felt something else... the slightest pressure against her rear, tight hole. "Ah- please..." She murmured.

Her begging was ignored as she felt the slender tip sliding inside her, she tensed at first and felt a sharp pain. Wincing she heard the other woman's voice, purring, "Relax dear, it'll hurt less if you do." Lisa breathed deeply, focusing on relaxing as she was sure she felt it sliding deeper. Her fingers teasing her pink bud were not helping her focus, but it did make it feel so much better... She blushed slightly as that thought went through her head. This was humiliating enough without being forced to enjoy it!

Feeling her hole stretched wider still she was sure it had to all be inside her by now, but still she felt it advancing, pressing deeper, at first she thought that the woman had swapped it for something larger. "It's too big!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Nonsense." The woman replied and as she did Lisa felt relief as her tight entrance closed back around the small stem of the base with a relieved gasp from herself. She could still feel the thing inside her though. It was uncomfortable... but strangely not unpleasant in some ways. It felt so much larger inside her though. She tried to struggle and as she did her body tensed, she felt a small pain and quickly relaxed with a small wince.

"P-please take it out of me... Mistress." She added the last word as an afterthought. She didn't want it inside her, fearing what harm it could do, would it leave her stretched? She'd never had anything in either of her holes before... before this she hadn't even considered this a hole to be used in such a way! She felt tugging as she started to slip it out and Lisa relaxed biting down on her bottom lip as her small ring started stretching... only for it to relax again as she let go of the object inside her.

"I was thinking... I might leave it inside you overnight to remind you not to say no to me..." Lisa's eyes widened with fear. She couldn't possibly have it inside her all night! A man would only be inside a woman for minutes whilst they were intimate... she knew that much at least. Having something inside her all night would... she sobbed a little as she feared how it would stretch her, unaware of her own body's limits.

"Please, anything but that Mistress!" She heard a small laugh from the woman, who stood behind her. That couldn't be good.

"Excellent idea Lisa!" She exclaimed, "It is better to get things started sooner rather than later." She came back around to the front and after fiddling with something out of sight Lisa felt the tension on her arms lessen. She could pull back her wrists, but only enough to get her elbows under herself so she could lift her chest off the table. As she did, she saw the other woman remove her thong by two clips on either side of her hips. Below she was without any hair, Lisa blushed and wondered if her own nether region looked so lewd. She had little time for contemplation as the woman climbed onto the table in front of Lisa and sat down, legs spread in front of her. The blush turned her face beetroot red. She had never had such an intimate look at another woman and although she felt wrong to look, a strange part of her stopped her looking away. The woman spoke through Lisa's look of shock, "Please me and I'll take it out. Otherwise it stays in all night."

Lisa frowned, her mouth opening in protest, "B-but I don't know how... I can't." She said shyly. The woman laughed softly and, scooting her hips forward so that her pink folds were right below Lisa's face.

"It's simple, let me guide you." Lisa went to shake her head as the woman took hold of the back of it and pushed her down towards herself. She kept her lips closed and made a sound of refusal. The other woman sighed. "Or... I could see how you'd feel about having your pretty rear spanked a few shades of red with the plug inside you?" Lisa whimpered and, finally relenting, she opened her lips, to lay a small kiss where she was guided. "Good girl..." She purred.

She guided her head, telling her to kiss, to lick and to suck. Lisa did as she was told, slowly at first. The act was humiliating and felt wrong to her. But that feeling subsided slightly as she started to hear the pleasure building in the other woman's voice. She didn't even mind the taste, there was almost the scent of something fresh or sweet that was pleasant to Lisa. As she continued she told her more, about what felt good, about what she could keep doing to make her Mistress cum. She told Lisa to moan as she licked her, to sound as if she herself was experiencing the pleasure and to imagine she was, to try and think about how every touch would feel on her. She had the time with Sophie to draw on for that knowledge. Then she put her to work doing one of the things she'd told her she enjoyed, instructing her to continue to look, just as she was doing. It was oddly monotonous from her end but the woman seemed to be enjoying it and the faster it was over, the faster Lisa could have the tool removed from her rear.

Her Mistress came then, with a strong, unabashed moan of pleasure that sent blood to Lisa's cheeks. She pressed Lisa's face forcefully between her legs, gripping her hair roughly. She tensed, shuddered and then let go of Lisa, letting her pull back enough that she could just about get her mouth to her shoulder to try and wipe her lips. The woman caught hold of her jaw, "Do not try and clean your Mistress from yourself. Everything I give to you must be treated as a gift, even this." Lisa frowned and nodded dejectedly.

She climbed from the table and walked around behind her, then, as she had promised she took hold of the plug in Lisa's arse and slowly started to pull. Lisa gasped as it quickly stretched her again and she let out a small sound, which sounded too similar to her Mistress's moans for Lisa. She blushed furiously, though nobody would notice as flushed as she was. The object finally slipped out of her and she gave a grateful sigh of relief. "Th-thank you Mistress."

She felt her hand gently stroking her rear and flinched, freezing still. "Relax my dear." She purred in a comforting voice, that did not work to that effect. "Would you like me to put it back in again?"

Lisa swallowed, fear blossoming inside her. When she heard the silence linger she realised that she was supposed to respond. "N-no please don't Mistress! It hurts." She whimpered the last words and shook her head.

She felt the hand continue to stroke her, sliding between her legs to cup her bare mound, the lack of hair was still strange to her and made her feel so much more vulnerable. "Well... you need to know that soon you'll start being taken to the male side for training in servicing men. There you will not only be expected to make your mouth available..." Lisa had known, deep down, that she'd be forced to have sex with a man eventually. She had hoped that she could get out of here and avoid it, keep her chastity so that she could still get a husband and have a family. Once they took that, she knew she'd be nothing but a whore, no man would want her as a wife. She wept a little. "So you see... if we don't get you used to it now gently, then they'll force you to get used to it quickly... and roughly." It did little to help Lisa's state of mind. "So I ask you again. Would you like me to put it back in?"

Lisa sobbed a little more before getting her breathing back under control. When she finally did, she had a chance to think about it logically. She felt her hope slipping away. Nodding softly, she resigned herself to the fact that they were going to use her for sexual pleasure in ways that she had never thought of. That if it was going to happen, it'd be better for her to be ready for it. "Y-yes Mistress." She said in barely a whisper.

"Yes, to what? Ask me to do it." She said.

"Please don't make me do that... Mistress" She said in a small and pleading voice. When she got no response and after a few moments of building up the courage she finally managed to speak up again, "P-please Mistress. Put the plug back inside my b-butt..."

12