Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa tries to take some power back.
6.5k words
4.35
31.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It's been a while since I wrote a chapter for this story... I'd struggled writing this one. I knew how I wanted it to progress and the way to get it there, but to do so there was an 'event' that I didn't particularly enjoy writing. I move past it quickly. This story is still heavy on the lesbian themes, so if that isn't what you want it might not be for you.

*****

1.

The man who had made the deal with Quince, that saw the virgin slave girl, Lisa, put into his care for her training, sat behind a desk scribing a contract with an expensive looking golden pen. On the other side of a desk on a slightly lower chair, sat the woman that had been administering that training, the woman Lisa would think of as her Mistress. She sat, hands on her bare lap, wearing only her usual attire of leather, corset and matching thong, thigh high boots and long gloves. She was typically beautiful, a sort of beauty that is almost intimidating. She sat motionless, not saying a word or making any indication of being annoyed by having to do so. Finally the man finished what he was writing and looked up. "How is Lisa's training coming along?"

She smiled pleasantly and replied, "Well. She was a rather nervous girl to start with, flinching at the slightest look. Her walls are being torn down as I've forced her to endure exposing herself in public and letting others touch her and pleasure her. She isn't violent in her defiance, but she still rebukes orders on occasion."

He nodded, "We can work with that, some people enjoy a little defiance in their slaves, especially the sort who favour virgins. But she can be made to perform with some encouragement?"

She grinned and nodded, "Yes. She had slowly been introduced to disciplinary practices for misbehaviour and she responds well. She'd rather be humiliated than punished. I believe she'll take anal without too much complaint... depending on the size of the man involved of course, I've kept her tight as requested and not let a man into any of her holes."

He nodded some more, "Yes. She really is a rather pure flower. She will fetch quite a good price I wager. I just hope that her oral skills are sufficient without practice. You've been training her gag reflex I trust?" She nodded. "Good. I'll not insult you by asking if you've taught her to please other women. What about flexibility and endurance?"

She nodded some more and grinned, "Ah, for that I've been keeping her slightly sleep deprived and when she does get sleep... well, it's not the most comfortable sleep you could imagine."

He laughed a little and shook his head. Standing and walking over to where she sat, he ran his hand through her hair and lightly stroked the side of her face, "Who would have thought that a slave I trained would surpass even me in her applications of torments and lessons?" He slid his first two fingers into her mouth, pressing down her tongue, getting a look of slight shock from the woman. He leant his head in close and spoke with an authoritative and icy cold tone, "Do remember though, I am still your master. You, the guards, even the slaves you train are all just my slaves." She looked frightened and perhaps a little confused until he explained, "Some have been saying that you are acting beyond your station. Remember what you were when I bought you. I could make you that again." He said the words cruelly and a look of panic in her eyes showed that they had had the desired effect. "Do you understand?" She nodded softly as she lacked the freedom to respond verbally. "Good girl..."

2.

Lisa's head fell forwards as she slipped into unconsciousness again, only to be jolted back to semi-lucidity by the pain in her shoulders as her body fell forward. She was beginning to master getting rest in the place between being awake and asleep, where your mind is cloudy and thoughts and dreams overlap. She was given maybe two hours of real rest a night now, which she truly savoured, then she was roughly woken up and even as she begged for them to let her stay sleeping laying down they forced her into position after position, always different.

Tonight she was sitting, tied with her wrists and elbows held tightly together behind her back and her wrists pulled up to the celling by another rope so she was forced to lean forward slightly to raise them. Then rope was tied around each ankle and the rope was run through rings attached to the either side of the small cell so her legs were spread. The guards had sat Lisa down and then started pulling the ropes, spreading her legs until they were forced open to an indecent angle and then they pulled a little more. The pain that had been excruciating in her groin had dwindled as the ache in her shoulders grew. Now the nauseating need for sleep distracted her mind with its calling need.

This constant torment and unending tiredness was driving her mad. It took every ounce of her focus to not look tired in front of her Mistress. One yawn or one batting of her eyes as they tried to close and she'd get punished. All thoughts of her past life were slipping further and further with the thoughts of resisting as she focused her mind into a chant telling her what to do. Stay awake, stay awake, stay awake, relax, suck, lick, kiss... The things she had felt disgusted with herself for being forced to do, she now had no energy left to even think about how it made her feel. It didn't matter anymore, anyway. She had, in moments of exhaustion, formed a plan... it wasn't a great plan, but it was all she had to hold onto. She just needed the opportunity.

She didn't know how long it had been now since she was first here, time had lost meaning without sight of the sun or moon. She couldn't even rely on remembering all the ways she'd been tied up. Bent over, legs held high, arms back, chest forward. Every way just left her presenting her most intimate regions without any defence. Occasionally her Mistress had brought Sophie, the other slave girl into her cell whilst she was tied like this. She'd been tormented by her tongue and fingers, pinching, licking and sucking. Her half dreams mixed with the ecstasy and pain leaving her without control of her own mind.

The sound of the door latch sliding back was both a curse and a blessing; the sound that signalled the arrival of her Mistress. As she walked into the room she smiled at Lisa. "Good morning Lisa, I trust you slept well." Every morning she had greeted her the same way, she had given her the option of spending another hour in her current position or pleasuring her Mistress with her tongue. She had chosen the extra hour the first time, only to get the same choice again an hour later. She'd not tortured herself unnecessarily since then.

She enjoyed the freedom of her limbs once the ropes were untied, the feeling of blood rushing back and the freedom to move. With a toll of her shoulders and a moment to stretch she quickly and obediently took to removing her Mistress's thong. She'd sit back on the small shelf of a bed that Lisa rarely got to use, her legs hanging over the edge as Lisa lightly started kissing the insides of the other woman's thighs, moving up towards the eventual goal. Her limbs hurt slightly as the numbness wore off but, even if she was currently licking this other woman's pussy, even if somewhere deep inside she felt disgusted with herself, right now her body was happy to be free and so she licked enthusiastically to prevent her Mistress changing her mind.

Lisa's tongue lapped small lines between the other woman's pink folds and made teasing strokes at the small bud of her clit. Her fingers moving forward to lightly rub her outer lips, massaging softly and tenderly, she pushed the woman's legs apart some more with her other hand as she tilted her head to let her first two fingers slide inside her. She curled her fingers upwards in a slight beckoning motion as she had been taught to do as she continued to suck and lick, paying special attention to the small nub of her clit. She continued the motion, keeping pace with her Mistress's sounds of pleasure.

She had learnt what she liked and disliked over several training sessions and so it was not hard to find the weak points that would bring her Mistress joy. It wasn't long before the woman let out an unabashed moan of full pleasure, gripping Lisa's hair roughly as she did, forcing her mouth tighter against her mound. Lisa wrapped her mouth around the other woman's sex as she came, pressing forward even more until it filled her mouth as much as possible, letting her tongue slip inside the other woman, the way she knew she liked her to as she kissed and sucked voraciously.

Finally Lisa sat up and did her best to not look like she was about to pass out. A small voice berated her for how easily she was able to do this now, in fact with it signalling her release from the bondage it was almost something she looked forward to. Her Mistress's smile turned into a small laugh as she sat up and slipped back into her thong. She stroked Lisa's hair, "Such a good girl, so naughty and horny. Licking her Mistress's pussy without even being asked..."

Lisa frowned and blinked in confusion, of course she'd told her to, she did every morning... it was the only way she'd untie Lisa. Right? She frowned and shook her head. She couldn't remember if she had actually told her to this morning though. "Y-yes Mistress... you ordered me to every morning, so I'm just be-"

She laughed softly again, "No I gave you the choice on other mornings, this morning I just untied you and you went straight for me like some sort of nymphomaniac. Pulling off my underwear and locking those pretty lips around my pussy like it was nourishment you sorely needed. I can't say that I'm complaining though, you really do have a natural gift for giving pleasure with that mouth of yours and all this training has made you exceptionally skilled." Lisa looked embarrassed, less so than she would have been back when she first arrived, she'd suffered so much humiliation since then that the meaning of embarrassment was being eroded away. "If you promise to act like that more in the future, then I think I will give you another two hours sleep... how does that sound Lisa?"

Lisa's eyes lit up at the prospect. "Ye-Yes! Mistress." She said enthusiastically. Her Mistress gave her a look that said she was still deciding whether she was going to give her the time to sleep or not, she'd promised her rewards before only to snatch them away. She would do anything for this time alone, a chance to sleep. "Please Mistress, I promise that I'll be a better slave. I'll strive to give pleasure the best I can." She said with well-acted obedience. She had been sickened by the sight of Sophie acting this way when Lisa had first arrived, but it hadn't taken her long to realise why she had become that way. "You could fill my arse with a plug to remind me of you too." She said with a sultry tone.

Her Mistress laughed a little. "Hmm, such an insatiable little slut. To think, you'd not even kissed anyone before coming here and now you're begging for me to fill your arse?" Lisa kept her expression blank hoping she would get the rest. After another pause she heard the words that made her heart lift. "Fine, I will reward you."

3.

The plug was not too large luckily, that had worried her slightly. The size and shape of the pugs she was being forced to endure were increasingly closer in shape and size to that of a real member. Her fears of them damaging her had disappeared as she quickly learnt what her body was capable of. Her Mistress had slid it in slowly with the help of some oil as she always did. She'd teased Lisa's sex with her fingers as she'd inserted it and Lisa had struggled not to let out more than a few moans. She'd played with Lisa's arse enough now that she could take something like this without too much discomfort, only wincing slightly as she'd slipped it in, remembering to relax. The way she played with her as she used such toys were starting to reveal to her how she could come to enjoy the feeling even. She did her best not to look too eager for her Mistress to leave. She'd given her a warning regarding removing the plug and the consequences of doing so, but Lisa hadn't listened to the specifics, she'd been too exhausted.

As the door closed, leaving her alone in the rather dimly lit cell she had done her best to make sure she hadn't actually fallen straight to sleep. Some part of her had wanted to, had wanted to use this chance to get another full two hours of rest. She was left in the middle of the cell with a collar on her neck, attached to the floor by a chain, a chain that ran through a ring between the cuffs on her wrists. It had enough slack that she could lay quite comfortably. Well, comfortable relative to the last two hours spend in agony. It was still short enough that she wondered if she could even remove the plug from this position if she tried.

Instead of sleeping she had reached for the ring on the floor and started to fumble at the small fastenings that fixed it in place. She had given up several minutes every night to this task, minutes of her precious chances to sleep. But it would be worth it, because it was almost free. It was meant to be tightened or loosened by some sort of tool but it had started to come loose and now it was weak enough that it could start to be moved by Lisa's fingers.

She had loosened it as much as she dared the previous night without breaking it free, not wanting to waste a chance and not having a plan until now. She redoubled her efforts to escape now though and as she felt the thing finally turn and pull away from the floor her heart began to race, the adrenaline of success giving her a second wind that she desperately needed. Unattached, the cuffs were free to slip out of the chain. She had immediately reached between her legs and pulled the plug out with a soft murmur from her lips that was humiliatingly close to a moan.

Her heart raced some more as she glanced to the door. She knew that she would get punished for this, maybe punished more than she had been up until now, but she had to at least try. It was the only way, the only way she would ever get them to let her go, she thought. She crawled to one side of the room, holding the chain up to stop it dragging along the floor and washed the plug in a basin of water that was brought in to wash her with each morning. She knew why they wanted her, her chastity, something she had kept for her husband, was to be sold off at auction like she was nothing more than an animal. If she got rid of the reason they wanted to sell her, then they'd have no reason to keep her, right? Or at least, it seemed that way to Lisa in her sleep deprived state.

She swallowed and hesitated, as a small tear run down her cheek. Biting her bottom lip, she slid the dildo between her own folds, wincing as it met resistance. She was used to pain though. She knew she'd receive more from these cruel sadists, but hopefully now they'd not want her, she could get out of here...

She'd ensured that the deed was done before she collapsed to the floor. There was only the one door out of the room and guards on the other side. There was no escape. She had done the only thing she could think of. Even if it didn't work, even if she was punished for doing this, at least it was her choice at least it would be on her terms instead of theirs. So she let her eyes close and instantly fell unconscious.

4.

Lisa stirred as the door opened, the two extra hours having been a welcome revitalisation. She was in a half-awake state as her Mistress's eyes caught sight of her with a look of fury and confusion behind them. The look shocked her in full consciousness as she remembered what she'd done before falling asleep and gulped in fear. Her Mistress clearly understood what had happened too and the look in her eyes was not one Lisa had expected. Her look switched from anger to horror in a moment and she quickly turned and shut the door so only the two of them were in the room. Striding over to her she grabbed her by the collar, "What have you done?!" She shouted in a hoarse whisper.

Lisa swallowed and gave a defiant look as she sat up, "Taken away your reason to keep me, the thing you wanted to sell me for." She said firmly.

The other woman shook her head in disbelief and gritted her teeth, "You stupid girl!" She continued in the hoarse whispered shouting, "All you've done is lost them some money that they'll take out on your hide, besides you've still not been with a man even if you've tried to remove the proof of that."

Lisa grit her teeth, "I'll tell them I have been! If you try and sell me as a virgin I'll tell them I've been with many men before them and-"

She slapped Lisa, cutting her off, "Keep your voice down." Lisa wondered why she was trying not to alert the guards. There was a moment of hesitation from her Mistress who looked to be at a loss for what to do. She sighed, "All you've done is guaranteed yourself more punishment and likely the same for me... I'm already close to displeasing him, this will certainly push me over that edge."

"Him?" Lisa asked confused.

The woman sighed and shook her head as she rubbed her temples, "I'm as much their property as you are." She looked at the chain around Lisa's neck, "How did you get free? Did someone else let you go?" She asked with a hint of hope for someone else to blame.

Lisa's head shook, "No Mistress. Th-the chain was loose. Wh-what is he going to do to me?" She asked fearfully.

The woman bit down on her bottom lip and clenched her hands, "Nothing they won't do to me twice over for letting you get away with this!... I can't go back to that..." She frowned looking genuinely scared and murmuring the last part half to herself. "What the hell were you thinking? They can still sell you as a girl who is a virgin to the touch of a man; you've just cost them a bit by removing the... guarantee, as it was. Even if you say you've been with men before, it just lowers your price, a beautiful young girl like you will still sell easily." Lisa went to respond but she lifted her hand to silence her, and shook her head, "Never mind, shut up a minute and let me think."

Lisa swallowed and obeyed by instinct, she had been scared of the consequences of doing this, but the fact that the woman who had being responsible for all the horrible things that had been done to her was now scared too, somehow wasn't something she had been ready for. "We.. we could run away?" She said hopefully.

The woman scoffed and opened her mouth to respond, before she shut it again, thinking for a moment with a look of contemplation. "Why should I take you even if I did? I could just leave you here, you'd slow me down."

Lisa's eyes widened at the small glimmer of hope. "N-no." She shook her head, "I promise I wouldn't. Besides... If you leave me here I'll scream and tell them what I've done and what you plan on doing. If what you say is true, then maybe I'll save myself some punishment by ratting you out."

"I-" Her Mistress looked angry with her for the threat and Lisa immediately felt the effect of her training tell her that she should submit to this woman and not even dare to threaten her as her stomach turned with nerves. The look of anger disappeared, "It's foolish anyway, we'll never get past the gates." She frowned, "All slaves are marked on the back of their hand indicating who they belong to." She wore gloves still, but the look to her own hands told Lisa that they would be marked. "Anyone passing in or out of the town is forced to reveal their hands to the guards. They mark criminals the same way. If I try to leave without a way of proving I've been released from servitude or bought my freedom I'll be sent right back here."

12