Mortuary Murders

Story Info
Sex demon Isis seeks new disciple.
6.5k words
3.65
14.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers

Note to readers: this is a sequel to the story Black Magic, thanks to everyone for reading.

*

The Sinclair Funeral Home in Jeffersonville was one of those old established places in the mid west, a respectable looking building, elegant even in it's own way. It went way back to the 1880's under various owners. The current owner, Doc Blanding was older, seventy two and working towards retirement. Which was how Scott Wilkes came to work for him, he did most of the embalming work, while Doc did a lot of the funeral arrangements and funerals themselves.

Scott had gone to mortuary school in Indiana and had been hired at Sinclair's originally because his cousin had worked there.

Twyla Beeks was sixty eight years old or was, and really heavy. Scott had her up on the table and was draining the blood out of her.

The old room was hot and not air conditioned, and after he got done, Scott went outside for a breath of fresh air. It was the hottest March on record in Illinois. When he came back in, he noticed that there was a sort of black pendant around the woman's neck, she was naked but he hadn't noticed it before.

"That's odd," he said to himself.

He picked the thing up and lifted it off of her. It was black and had sort of eight sides on it.

"Weird," he said.

When he pulled it off, he noticed a weird greenish flash of light, it happened only briefly.

"What the hell was that?"

Then he threw the pendant into the wastebasket.

2.

The dreams were odd to say the least, and more lifelike than he had ever seen before. The girl had shown up briefly in flashes, blond and hot, it seemed like a girl at first, but then as he began to see her better, she looked something like a devil, with horns and a tail.

He was walking in a place he had never seen before, and then something swooped by him, so fast he could hardly see it, a girl stuck her hand out where he was walking and stopped him. He could see her perfectly now, she was demonic, with small horns that stuck up out of blond hair, and a thick tail that stuck out to her right side.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said.

"To work," Scott replied, "I'll be late."

She gave Scott a sort of an evil look, she had perfect white teeth and tremendous lips.

His cock went up like an out of control elevator zooming to the top and ready to crash out of the roof.

The devil girl got in front of him and began staring at him. It was incredible looking whatever it was, beautiful complexion, stunning eyes and unbelievable tits, stark naked.

She seemed pleased with the effect that she was having on him, turned her head sideways and stuck a tongue out at him, it was long and big, like a snake.

"I want to show you something," she said.

She half shoved and pulled him forward.

They went around a corner of a building and went into an open field, it was dark and full of rocks.

When he got used to seeing what was there, it seemed to be couples on the ground screwing, when he got a better look, he could see that they were all normal men but the women were all devil women.

The men were all young and nice looking, the demon women were different sizes and had different hair, but they were all like the one standing in front of him, they had sex pouring out of them to the point to where they were irresistible.

It seemed to be one big humping fuck.

Fire came out of the ground, here and there, and it was hot.

He had never been to an orgy, but he hadn't imagined the maniacal intensity of their screwing.

There were about twenty couples, all humping away as though it were the only piece of ass they were ever going to get.

The devil girl took her hand and moved his head until he was looking at her again.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I don't know," he replied truthfully.

"I want you to conjure me," she said presently.

"I don't know how to to that," Scott replied.

"My name's Isis," she said, "draw a pentagram on the ground, with a point turned downward, you can look up how to do it, say this, 'I summon the one born in fire.'"

"You're talking about black magic, right?" he asked.

"Right."

The demon stared at the handsome young man in front of her and gave him another look that would have melted a brick.

"I don't think I want to do that," he said.

The demon girl tossed her head back and looked at him derisively.

"You want a fuck," she said.

"I want you to go away," Scott said.

"Why do you think I'm here?" she asked.

"I don't know," Scott replied, "but I'd like you to go away."

She leaned forward and took the swollen erection in her hand that had formed.

"Why don't you tell your cock?" she said facetiously.

"I'm upset," Scott replied.

The demon had a beautiful face and a sexy look, he kept looking at it and had to force himself to stop.

"Bullshit," she said, "again I ask why do you think I'm appearing?"

When Scott didn't say anything she said, "Because you want a fuck is the reason."

Scott tried to look away from her but couldn't. This was not an ordinary woman, but instead a sex demon of tremendous potency.

The girl came towards him and kissed him, sticking a scalding hot tongue in his mouth, it was so hot, he grabbed his mouth when she pulled it out.

"What did you do to me?" he asked sharply.

"Nothing."

His lips tingled, but he didn't seem to be burnt.

He looked at her again, she was hard not to look at.

"You have to conjure me before we can fuck," she said.

Scott looked at the devil girl without speaking.

She said, "You have to open yourself up to me, and you will."

In a bit she said, "I'm going to have to go, conjure me, do it as soon as possible."

He looked at her again, her gorgeous face full of sex and evil.

Scott woke up in a terrible sweat, with his heart racing. He masturbated furiously to rid himself of the sexual tension.

He couldn't calm down and couldn't go back to sleep for two hours.

This was one great girl, there was no doubt about it. Beautiful, and wicked looking. Scott was convinced of one thing, she was the best looking female he had ever seen, nobody was even close.

3.

After he had dreamed about her the first time, he was somewhat afraid to go to sleep for fear of it happening again.

But he couldn't stay awake forever, and after awhile he drifted off, it didn't take very long, he was walking down the same dark street that he had been the first time, and she came out from behind a corner and surprised him again.

"Where do you think you're going," she asked.

"I don't know."

"Didn't I tell you to conjure me, what the hell is the matter?" she asked with a petulant tone.

"I didn't know how to do it," Scott said.

She pouted at him with a sexy bitchy look.

"Learn," she said.

They were close to a building window, Scott looked in and he could see a young guy with a large penis getting sucked off by another one of these creatures. A beautiful women with horns and a tail giving very enthusiastic head.

A blow job from hell!

She stared at him with one of her hypnotic stares."What's the matter with you, why don't you summon me?" she said.

"I want you to go," he replied in his dream.

"Don't try to lie to me," she said, "I know what I know."

"I'm demanding in the name of the Holy Spirit that you leave me alone."

She started smiling at him now, showing an incredible smile.

"You don't want me to leave, you want a fuck."

"I want you to go," he replied.

"You have a taste for the forbidden, I know, I've seen it lots of times, I don't know how you've resisted this long," she said and stuck a long snake like tongue out at him.

Scott shook his head at her.

He held up a cross as though he were holding off a vampire.

"Do you think you're the first I've done this to?" the demon said, "I've got more conquests than you could ever count."

Then she squirmed her incredible ass in a pantomime of a stripper.

She said, "When you conjure me, I'll make you get down on your hands and knees and beg me for that fuck, and you know what, you'll do it , gladly."

"Why don't go away and leave me alone, stop bedeviling me," he said tersely.

The girl said, "I can be made to go away, but you have to want me to go away, that's not what you want."

Scott was getting really upset.

"You want to conjure me and have sex, it's all you can think about," the demon girl said to him.

He looked at her shaking his head to mean no.

She grinned a nasty grin at him, "It's all you can think about, you can't wait to do it, you can't lie to me, why don't you stop lying to yourself."

Scott founding himself looking down at the leggy voluptuous hips and the gorgeous blond cunt that were right in front of him and the demon caught him at it.

She smiled again and said, "See what I mean, you've gotten a good look and you've got to have it."

Then she said, "Use a witch board, you can call a demon with a witch board."

"A witch board?" Scott said.

"An Ouija board," she said.

"Summon Isis," she said emphatically.

Scott stared back at her.

Scott woke up, and, like before he was possessed by an immense sexual desire that could only be relieved by hot, hard masturbation. He eventually shot load after load of hot cum into his shorts and then lay there breathlessly, emotionally spent.

He tried to forget about the vivid and disturbing dreams that he had had, but couldn't. Scott attempted to lose the thoughts in his work at the mortuary but that didn't do it either.

The image of the demon burned into his mind, as though it had been tattooed there by fire. All he had to do was think about her, and he got these rock hard erections. It was all he could do to keep from masturbating at work.

When he had a break in the afternoon, he got on the computer there and did searches of ghosts and evil spirits. Scott found what he thought he was looking for pretty quickly. Isis sounded a lot like a succubus, a sexual predatory female demon who tries to seduce men into having sex with her. But why him, and why all of a sudden?

That question couldn't be answered.

He was having a sort of war with himself, he didn't want to be corrupted and controlled by this evil spirit, but on the other hand he wanted to fuck her so badly that he couldn't hardly stand it.

And he would miss out on all that blasphemous fucking sex that he had seen so vividly in his dreams, the succubus-es going at it hammer and tongs with the men they had seduced.

Scott couldn't stop thinking about it and masturbated under a coat in the car on the way back home. The demon had left a powerful aftertaste of lust in his mind after her dream appearance, it was part of the seductive powers.

He hadn't always wanted to do it, but had bought a Ouija board at the Game Time Store, and got some black candles at a wicca shop he hadn't known about and rushed home.

It was dark now and Scott had never been more excited in his life.

He went to his bedroom where he put his Ouija board on a table and then lit five black candles, the dark inky candles made an eerie glow around the otherwise dark room. He put his hands on the planchette and let it move around, at first it seemed random, nothing.

Scott began chanting. "I seek the one born in fire, Isis." "I seek the one born in fire, Isis." "I seek the one born in fire, Isis."

Scott couldn't help it, he was so excited, naked from the waist down, he was masturbating in between moving the planchette.

He concentrated hard on what she looked like and had said. Overcome by passion and desire his face became reddish. Part of his excitement was burning sexual desire and other parts was the fear that if he didn't conjure her today he would miss out on the sex he had seen in his dreams.

After a while the planchette on the board began to count back down through the numbers on the board and Scott continued his chanting. Then the planchette began going to each corner of the board over and over again. Scott didn't know much about Ouija boards, but he felt this must mean something.

"I seek the one born in fire, Isis."

Scott concentrated his mind as completely as he could on what the demon had looked like and had sounded like.

There was a flash of light similar to what he had first seen at the funeral home, then green smoke began coming out of one of candles, faint at first, then a thick green cloud. Scott held his breath as he got even more excited!

Presently the green smoke took shape, a human form.

Then he could see her!

She stood in the thick inky green smoke as though she couldn't see very well.

"Who summons me?" she asked.

"I did," Scott replied.

She stepped forward a bit and looked as though she could see better.

Then the demon had a look of recognition.

"Ah ha," she said, "I knew you'd come around."

She nodded her head up and down.

Scott couldn't take his eyes off her, the rich supple hips that snaked out from her slim waste, and the amazing blond cunt that was in the middle of them, she had perfect tits, beautifully shaped, but not like a cow, strong looking shoulders, and the sexy bitchy face he remembered from his dream.

"You look great! Am I allowed to say that?" Scott said.

"You are," the demon replied.

The demon looked at him and said, "Got a name?"

"Scott."

"Well 'Scott', I'm going to give you some ground rules, I can only appear once a day, and you need to always be alone when you do a conjure," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

She continued, "You're here to please me, and if I'm displeased, you could wind up dead or crazy in a hurry, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You piss me off and I'll kill you, you really piss me off and I'll stop coming for the conjure," the demon said.

"Alright," Scott said.

The demon smiled at him then, another one of those rock melting stares that he had received in his dreams.

"Will you dedicate yourself to me and make me your goddess, if you'll do that, then you'll get your fuck, and another fuck, and another fuck after that," she said leering at him.

Scott was stunned by her, she was driving him nuts.

"Certainly I'm dedicated," he said quickly.

"Can you appear in more than one place at the same time?" he asked.

"I'm an evil spirit honey, I can do what I want within boundaries, I'm here to turn your mind," then she paused noticing him staring at one of her perfect tits, "and your head."

The demon alternated between menacing and sexy, at times she posed like a hot chick showing off her tits for a attractive male.

The demon put her arms in back of her head, so that he could see her magnificent shoulders.

"Do you think you have the right stuff?" she asked provocatively.

"I want a disciple who will conjure me and let me have it every day," she said.

"So are you up for it?" she asked with arched eyebrows, pleased with her sexual double entendre.

"Yes, I think so," Scott said.

She gave him one of her patented sexual stares, it made no difference really what he said, she had already made up her mind to have him, and had ever since she had appeared to him in his dreams. And he had given in to her, Isis had had no trouble with her conquest.

Isis gave him one bitchy stare after another, Scott soon felt the demon's hypnotic power come over him, it was a mouth watering and eye opening experience, he just couldn't take his eyes off her.

The key to resisting a succubus was to not summon it, to just ignore it as much as possible, and ask the Almighty for help in resisting. Scott hadn't done this, he began masturbating to relieve the sexual tension. Once he was seen to be susceptible to temptation, Isis poured it on, tempting him again and again and again. Once she was conjured, the initiate was almost always overwhelmed by the demon's potent sexuality. Just the act itself, of demonic conjuring was a sexual turn on, an occult passage into a world of illicit blasphemous sex. The conjure had an hypnotic effect, opening the black magic user into the dark world of the succubus. It had a seductive power of it's own, especially for anyone with latent taste for it. This the demon was well aware of.

Sex demons were not to be trifled with, and dealing with them was not like dealing with a mortal female that you could break up with. Their sexual attraction went way beyond what any mortal woman could come up with. The sex was so intense and mind blowing would literally be stunned and stupifyed by just one of these fucks. Something like an emotional thunderbolt would come over the conjurer when the demon satisfied the lust that it had created.

Scott had a lithe attractive body and a nice looking penis, not only was it almost eight inches long but it was thick, the swollen head stuck out of his groin and pointed almost straight up.

Isis combined the bitchy stare with a long snake like tongue that she stuck out several times. Scott noticed her pointing it at his cock.

His cock was aching, and that beautiful cunt was so close he could reach out and touch it.

Isis leered at him again, "I usually make a new disciple beg."

"You're super hot, I'm dying to fuck you," he blurted out.

He saw her staring at him and said, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Well no, not really," she said as though it had actually pleased her.

Her hot hand reached out and took his muscular arm, she said, "Kiss my horns, a disciple has to kiss my horns before we fuck."

The demon leaned her blond head down so he could reach her.

Scott quickly kissed one and then the other.

"I'm hot to the touch," she said, "but don't worry about it, it won't hurt you, after the first two or three fucks, the heat will feel just right to you."

"Right," he said.

Then she very quickly moved her mouth to his and a burning hot huge tongue went into his mouth, dancing and exploring.

"Wow!" he exclaimed after the hottest kiss ever received.

Scott was not heavy but had a lithe muscular body, and his cock was so erect that it stood almost straight up.

The demon gave him another look and got on her knees in front of him, then her tongue, which was at least fourteen inches long snaked out and licked a drop of pre cum off of the tip of Scott's penis.

She then kissed the head three or four times and the amazing heat of her mouth surged through his body.

Scott looked off into space, seeing the wanton demon sucking his cock reminded him vividly of the otherworldly lust he had seen in his dreams, the vixen like succubus es and the young men they fornicated with, lust so intense he could see that it was irresistible once it got in your mind.

She expertly ran her tongue from the base along the shaft until she reached the swollen cock head, then stuck her tongue out again and licked some more drops of pre cum. Then she leaned over and gave the cock tip two quick kisses.

The enormous heat from the huge tongue made Scott shudder and more charges of sexual energy were sent through his body.

Isis ran her hand up and down the sides of the big cock and got enough pre cum to masturbate him. Then the tip end got three more burning hot kisses.

Scott began sighing in gratitude of her blow job.

The demon continued stroking his cock and looked up at Scott, her look burned a hole right through to the back of his head

This was what he had imagined, the fiery sex, men fucking their brains out into these evil vixens.

She smiled in a nasty way, the look seemed to say, I wanted you, I got you, you belong to me.

Then the sucking started, her tongue went all around the top and and his dick went down her throat.

Scott's heart was banging in his chest, if anything he was even more excited than he had been in this dreams.

Then she masturbated him again, there was plenty of pre cum to cover Scott's cock, and it was very slick, Isis ran her hot hand up and down it again and again, moving him towards orgasm.

ctemple
ctemple
44 Followers
12