Morzhay Cosmetics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

I could tell right away that Jennifer liked it rough. Not surprising considering she was Lilah’s preferred playmate. I squeezed her big jugs, and that only made her make a little moue with her lips, as if blowing a kiss to the air. I pressed my thumbs into her soft nipples, and felt those sensitive buds harden like little dicks. Finally I sucked one into my mouth, flailing at it with my tongue, and her body began to hum. I bit gently on the stiffening little peak and that forced a hot groan from her throat and set her to vibrating like a plucked fiddle string.

Soon Jennifer was moaning desperately and making lewd, lunging motions with her hips. She knew my cock was down there somewhere, and she was trying her damndest to find it. She was beside herself with need.

“Rub it against me!” she hissed. “I want to feel it! Touch me!”

She was still nominally in control, as per our agreement, but with her hands cuffed together and clawing at the cushion of the chair in frustration, there was not much she could do to relieve the terrible itch she was now feeling. I kept my drooling cock away from her pussy, even though I could feel actual heat from her vagina radiating on my lower belly.

“Come on!” she insisted, her eyes flashing at me. “Do it! Do it!”

“I don’t know, Jennifer.” I said. “I don’t know if you’re ready.”

“You cheap lying motherfucker!” she spat. She knew what the deal was now, but she was too far gone to do anything about it. She was hot for dick, and I had this beautiful, haughty cunt right where I wanted her.

“Beg for it.” I told her, pressing her big tits together and squeezing her hardened nipples. “Beg me for my cock.”

She twisted and writhed on the chair. Without the use of her arms there was nothing she could do but twist and kick feebly, and since I was kneeling between her thighs, her kicks were futile. I held her pinned to the chair by digging my fingers into her meaty jugs.

“Come on, Jen.” I hissed at her, “Tell me what you want! Tell me!”

Despite her need, she was still too proud to beg, so I inched forward and just brushed her pussy with the tip of my cock. She jumped like I’d put a cattle prod to her, her hips lurching hungrily in reflex action to my touch. She was soft and spread and incredibly wet; I could feel her juice as it cooled on the head of my dick. I wanted so much to plunge into her right then, it was all I could do to resist.

A strangled growl of anger and frustration ripped from her throat. “Cocksucker!” she hissed through those beautiful lips. “I won’t beg you for shit!”

I could feel her fingers trying to reach up to the burning ache between her legs, Her arms squeaked against the soft leather of the chair as she writhed and twisted, trying to escape or trying to get her hands on me, I didn’t know which.

I loved watching her face as she tried to maintain composure, tried not to show the raging lust that coursed through her body. Her face was red and flushed, beads of perspiration visible at her hairline, and the sinews stood out in her neck as she turned her face from me, burying her chin in her shoulder. I removed my hands from her tits and dug them into the sweet, tight cheeks of her ass, hard, and felt her muscles tighten in response. I pulled at her, trying to pull those globes apart to spread her wider. Her entire crack was soaked with her overflow, the juicy bitch! In response her thighs flopped open, then closed on me. She might be fighting me, but her body had a mind of its own, and from the waist down she’d already surrendered.

“When’s the last time you had a man inside you, huh?” I asked her, inches from her face. “When’s the last time you had some real, hot, cock between your legs, huh, Jennifer? Is that all you do is women now? Or have you always been a lezzy?”

Her face reddened even farther. “Fuck you, bastard!” she hissed through clenched teeth.

I leaned my head down and captured a nipple between my teeth, biting down just hard enough. She screamed. A real scream of pain and surprise and frustration, loud enough for Lilah to hear.

This caught me off guard for a moment, just long enough for her to raise her knees in front of her and push them against my chest, trying to shove me off. But she wasn’t strong enough, and I pushed her knees away to either side of me, shoved her legs apart, and with one hard thrust I slid into that hot and juicing pussy, skewering her to the root.

“Aaaagghhhh! Bastard! Son of a fucking bitch! Aggghhh!”” she let out a keening wail as my cock sank into that sweet cunt, hot and tight. Her head flailed from side to side in denial and she tried again to raise her knees to protect herself. This time I just grabbed her ankles, though, and pushed them back over her head, exposing her pussy even further to my hungry cock.

I could look down and see where we were joined, see the juice leaking from her swollen lips and wetting my intruding shaft. With her ankles held together over her face, her twat was incredibly tight, grabbing me like a silken fist, and her puffy vulva pooched out in two creamy rolls of hot female flesh that trapped my prick between them, while I felt quaky spasms deep in her womb fluttering on the head of my piece.

“Eeeeeehh! No! Motherfucker! Stop! Stop! You’re killing me!” she howled.

I did as she said and held still, my lust-driven pulse pounding in my ears. After all, I didn’t want to hurt the lady. I wanted her to enjoy it. I wanted her to need me. I wanted to make her come so I could feel her orgasmic spasms milk the cream from my dick as I poured my molten seed into her.

She bit her lower lip as she tried to accommodate me. Obviously she had been dildo-fucked by a unit smaller than mine, if indeed she’d been fucked at all since she’d been Lilah’s toy. I was touching places in her that hadn’t been touched for a long, long time, and I could watch the emotions sweep across her face as she explored the feeling of having a real man’s dick inside her. This was no piece of plastic, but a hot, hard, twitching piece of meat, loaded with come and as real as it gets.

“I…I can’t breath.” she finally gasped out.

I realized I was pushing too hard on her legs, doubling her up. Knowing now that my dick was deeply ensconced within her, and that she couldn’t easily wiggle away, I released her ankles, and her boot-encased legs opened generously to me.

The struggle was over. King Cock had won.

I again filled my hands with the delicious meat of her ass, pressing one little finger up to feel the juncture where my cock entered her stretched pussy lips, exploring the ridge of her distended flesh. She groaned, opening her legs wider. She was one of those women who lubricate like crazy, and her ass was wet from the flood of discharge that had run shamelessly down her crack.

Now that she had grown accustomed to my cock, her hips had begun a slow revolving as she stirred me around like a spoon in her honey pot, forcing me against all her most sensitive and receptive spots. Here mouth was open, her tongue lolling behind her white teeth, her brows furrowed in rapt concentration. Her meaty tits wobbled slightly on her chest as her hips fucked me with a mind and will of their own. It was something to see. From the waist up she was still a lady, bare-chested, but still demure, while from her waist down she was all whore, fucking herself on my cock like some come-hungry slut who didn’t give a damn.

I just hovered over her with my cock in her socket, enjoying the creamy clench of her hot, buttery twat, basking in the little sighs and gasps that bubbled from her slack lips. There’s nothing like satisfying a haughty piece of ass like Jennifer with a stiff joint shoved up her quim, watching her work herself off against you.

“Ohhh! Aahhh! Yes! That’s good, That’s good!” she breathed, almost to herself. There was no need to make her beg now; she was a believer, and so was I.

I pulled out of her slick grip slightly and shoved back in, bottoming out against her puffy labia, mashing them flat as a gush of her juice squeezed out around my cock and ran down her ass, over my fingers.

“Uuuugh!” she groaned. She looked at me, unsure of how she felt about my taking some initiative, and, as I pulled out again and gave her another stroke, our eyes met. What I saw there made a sudden thrill grip my balls, and I thought I’d lose it then and there.

Jennifer’s eyes were glazed with lust, but beneath that film of hunger she was looking at me with a kind of curious wonder, as if reappraising me, or seeing me for the first time. Before when she looked at me, she’d seen only a male, an enemy, or, at best, a nuisance, perhaps a rival for Lilah’s attention. But now, as she took her pleasure of my tool, she was looking at me with something else in her eye, It wasn’t the way a woman looks at a lover, but it was with a certain admiration and gratitude and wonder for what I was giving her. She looked at me like I was a human being. A human being who happened to have his cock stuffed to the root in her body, and whose hot meat was giving her thrills and pleasure that none of her dildos or artificial cocks could touch.

For a while we fucked like that, staring intently into one another’s eyes as my dick slid in and out of her hot hole. I felt her long fingers straining to reach up from her cuffed hands and make contact with my scrotum. For a second I panicked, knowing that she could easily grab me and give me a squeeze that would end my lovemaking right then and there. But to my relief she seemed only to want to explore me with her fingers, and I felt her long, manicured nails tenderly scratching at my balls, and exploring the juncture where my thick meat plugged into the tight ring of her pussy, adding another source of delicious friction to my unit as it pistoned in and out of her.

That must have set her off, for I suddenly felt the last shreds of resistance drain from her body. Her legs feel entirely open, presenting her pussy to me, offering it to me to plunder and abuse as I wished. Her head fell back helplessly against the chair, eyes closed, as she gave herself up to the hot fuck lust I was inciting in her body.

“Ugh! Oh! Ungh! Ahh! Yes!” she grunted as I pummeled into her limp and accepting body. Her big, over-ripe jugs shook and quaked each time I banged into her, so tight it was if she had another hand down there which gripped me fiercely, skinning my dick up and back as I fucked her.

I tore into her now, crazy to come myself. Her legs closed feebly around me, the spike heels of her boots digging painfully into my working ass as I fed the meat to her, again and again. Her crack was bathed in her juice; it matted our pubic hair and dripped from my cock. Each outstroke of my cock caused another gob of her love cream to sluice out of her stuffed cunt, wetting her crack and the chair beneath her flexing ass.

She was frantic now, and mindless sounds poured from her lips as she rode my dick to come-town, climbing higher and higher to that hot and slippery peak of pleasure. She grabbed at the chair with her fingers, trying to gain some leverage to fuck me back, as my thrusts drove her backwards in the chair, forcing her head to twist to the side. My balls were wedged deep in her soaking wet ass crack and nestled tight against her exposed asshole as I thrust so hard and brutally that her enflamed clit was exposed every time I smashed into her, and my pubes tickled that sensitive organ, making her scream with excitement.

“I’m close!” She screamed, “I’m close…close! Fuck me! Oh my God, Fuck me!”

And that was it for me. Hearing her scream out those obscenities opened the floodgates of my balls. I shoved into her to the very root, and held there quivering as I felt the lava boil up from my prostate, burn into my cock, and burst streaming from the tip, plastering the inside of her cunt with my essence.

“Yeah! Bitch! Whore! Fuck! Take it! Take it all! Hunh Hunh! Unghhhh!” I grunted like an animal as my balls unloaded into her. All the hot erotic tension shot from my cock in mind-shattering bursts of ecstasy. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her up tight against my shooting dick, pouring the gism into her defenseless and spasming pussy.

At the first feel of my come splashing into her, she lost it. A wild, feral snarl ripped from her throat, the sound of a she-bitch being impregnated by a wild jungle dog, a sound so primal and filled with sex that it raised the hairs on my scalp even as I was pouring the fruit of my balls into her. Her hips jerked against me with a furious savagery and strength I would not have thought her capable of as her body arched in a rictus of orgasm, lifting me up on top of her with only her feet and head supporting me. I felt the rich, hungry spasms of her convulsing vagina squeezing my dick in delicious peristaltic waves, squeezing the come out of me like toothpaste from a tube, and I dug my fingers harder into her ass to hold her close while I finished dumping my fuck sauce deep into her womb.

Her legs quivered against me, her ass clenched mindlessly, her eyes rolled up into her head in a way that made my blood run cold. I looked at her face and felt like I was fucking a corpse. Every muscle in her body went rigid, quivering with tension as orgasm burned through every nerve. A thin, quavering wail came from her mouth as she rode her orgasm to the limits of consciousness, saliva dripping from the corner of her red lips, her hips hunching out of control against my loins as she poured her come out around my joint, quivering, suspended in a flood of pleasure.

Then she jerked sharply, as if she’d been punched in the stomach. She jerked again, and I knew her senses had overloaded, it was all too much. She was about to pass out. She jerked again, and a fourth time, then just collapsed, every muscle going slack. She collapsed back into the chair.

I lay on top of her flaccid body like a sack of mud, utterly spent, the last dregs of semen sputtering into her from the very bottom of my balls as I gave her every last drop I had in me.

Something happened then that I’d heard about but never experienced, never even thought was real. Her pussy had clamped down on my deflating member and refused to let it go. I felt her shake and tremble with the aftershocks of her come, but the tight ring of muscle in her vagina had closed like a sphincter on my dick, and pulling back only made me wince as my hyper-sensitive cock remained stuck in the tight clench of her come-soaked pussy.

“Relax.” I said to her. “Relax. I can’t get it out.”

She tried to focus her eyes on me, but they were still glazed. Her breath came hot through her lips, lips swollen from where she had bitten them when she came. “I…I…can’t! I…” she stammered

I took hold on her knees, forced them up against her tits, and slid my hips down. My cock stretched briefly, then snapped out of her with an audible ‘pop’.

Immediately a thick stream of come oozed from her pussy and dripped down between her ass cheeks.

“Oh, Godddd.” she sighed, and turned her head to the side in shame and embarrassment.

I watched in amazement. I couldn’t believe I had given her that much, but gob after come slid out of her pussy and rolled down the cheeks of her ass.

She let her legs flop helplessly down to her sides, she had no control over her muscles, and I watched as her vagina spasmed once again, sending another pearly white gob of my come rolling down her ass. It looked like a baby spitting up its formula. It was a fascinating sight.

“My arms.” she said. “Please!”

I had forgotten she was still handcuffed.

“Oh, sure.” I said. I hunted around on the floor for the keys, found them, and knee-walked over to her.

“Can you roll over?” I asked.

“I…I… My god! I can’t move!” she said. “I’m just like jelly!”

That was music to my ears. I rolled her trembling body to one side and unlocked the cuffs, took them off.

She rolled back and shot a glance at me. The first time she’d looked me in the eye since we’d come. I waited for her to say something. She seemed to be searching for words.

“You two could wake the fucking dead!” someone said from behind me.

I turned, and saw Lilah standing there in a black terry robe. Her hair was still wet from her shower, and she had a bath towel draped over her neck. She cat-walked over and sat casually on the arm of Jennifer’s chair and inspected her protégé with approval.

“Well, how was it?” Lilah asked Jennifer.

Jennifer, still panting, trying to regain her composure, didn’t answer. Lilah casually leaned over, reached down, and scooped up a gob of my come from Jennifer’s crack on one manicured nail. She held it before Jennifer’s lips.

Jennifer closed her eye, reached her face forward and opened her mouth as Lilah fed the cum to her, running her finger around Jen’s mouth to get it all off. Without a word Jennifer closed her mouth and swallowed.

“He’s good, isn’t he, baby?” Lilah asked her.

Jen nodded weakly.

Lilah fixed her eyes on me, and I recognized that look in her eye. Oh no, I thought. No more. Not now. There’s no way!

Reading my thoughts, Lilah suddenly laughed. “Don’t worry, Rob” she said. “Twice in one night is all we expect. For now. So why don’t we call it a night?”

With that she got up and slowly walked back to the door to her bedroom. She stopped and looked back at me.

“I will expect to see you here on Sunday.” she said. “There’s some things we have to go over. I like working Sundays. Because I know I won’t be disturbed. Do you understand?”

I nodded my head.

“Good” she said, “Then I’ll see you on Sunday.”

And she left the room.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers
12