Morzhay Cosmetics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers

“Yes, Mistress.” I said apologetically. No sense in trying to explain that it’s kind of instinctive to look up when you hear someone enter a room while you’re engaged in lewd oral congress with someone. This was all some sort of twisted game, but a game I definitely wanted to learn to play, so I obeyed without objection.

Lilah stood up straight on her desk, her chest heaving.

“Now get up here on the desk. On your back. I want to fuck you!”

The desk was huge enough so that she could stand to one side while I scootched up on the top. I butt-walked back on my aching cheeks until I was mostly on the desk, then tried to lie down, but it was impossible with my arms pinioned behind my back.

Lilah draped her whip over her shoulder and reached down to unfasten the strap. My wrists were still tied behind my back, but I could at least lie back. She then unwrapped her gold chain from my cock, studying me carefully as she did so. It was huge, angry red, the veins pulsing, the tip almost purple with hot blood. Precum almost poured from me, and Lilah took a moment to smear it around the head of my cock, almost setting me off again.

“I’d say he’s ready.” Lilah said.

“More than ready.” Jen agreed in a voice smoky with sex.

Lilah straddled me, then got down on one knee, her pussy over my cock. Reaching beneath her, she took my piece and slid it several times up and down her slit, soaking it with her juice and parting her labia. Then, holding it in place, she inhaled sharply through her nose, shut her eyes tight, and lowered herself onto my rampant cock.

Her face was a mask of lust and intense concentration as she focused all her being on the feeling of my rod sliding into her body, parting the engorged tissues of her vagina, flattening out all her internal wrinkles and filling her empty sheath to bursting with male flesh.

“Ohhhhh!” she groaned in disbelieving delight. “Ohhh, that’s so fucking good!”

When I was no more than three-quarters in her she stopped, leaned on her hands and pulled her kneeling leg up to squat on her heels on the hot spear that invaded her cunt. Her eyes remained tightly shut. She put both hands on my chest and began to fuck herself on my joint, raising slowly up, then down, each time taking a little more of me into her, gasping and hissing with pleasure.

I heard Jen at the camera murmur. “Yes, baby! Fuck him! Fuck him good!”

Lilah made no comment. Squatting on her high heels over my cock, her knees against her tits, her head thrown back, mouth open, she gasped out her pleasure as she slowly rode my greasy pole, slowly steered it left and right inside of her with subtle movements of her hips. Her hands turned into claws that clutched painfully at my pecs, but I scarcely felt it.

“Jen!” she hissed, “Jen, get over here! Do my ass! Do my asshole, baby!”

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jen shrug off her coat. I could see her big, proud tits thrusting naked out of the black vinyl teddy she wore, wobbling as she quickstepped to the edge of the desk. I felt her cool hands on my shins as she positioned herself between my legs, then the delicious feel of her jugs brushing my knees as she bent to minister to Lilah’s puckered asshole as the brunette leaned forward to give her access.

Lilah’s gorgeous tits now scraped across my chin as she pressed herself down against me. I was dying to suck a tit into my mouth, as they slapped softly against my lips, but Lilah hadn’t given me permission, and I didn’t want to queer the deal now, not when I was so close to blowing that monster load into her clutching, quivering snatch.

Lilah gave a long, keening moan, her teeth clenched together, and started fucking me faster. I could feel Jen’s chin brush against my balls as she tried to plunge her tongue into Lilah’s churning ass, and that nearly was my end. Amazingly, I didn’t come, though I felt the sparks of orgasm rip down from the head of my cock to my asshole, and felt the convulsive spasms of my meat tight in Lilah’s snatch, but nothing came out. It was like I came without ejaculating. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before, and I didn’t know what to make of it. Had she bruised me with that chain, had the whipping somehow shorted out my ability to shoot?

I didn’t know. I was blind with fuck lust and wasn’t thinking clearly. I wanted so much to grab Lilah’s soft, muscular ass and pull her tight down on my spike until she screamed, but with my wrists still cuffed together there was nothing I could do. I stopped thinking altogether and just opened my mouth and captured one of those stiff little nipples, sucked on it like a man possessed, bit it and heard Lilah scream long and loud as she rode slick and tight up and down my throbbing pole.

Suddenly she froze, stopped, my cock still in her. I tried to fuck up into her but she held me still with her thighs. Her chest was heaving, her mouth hung open as she panted for breath and her fuck sweat dripped down on me.

“Stop! Stop it!” she said to me. “Darling, stop!”

Darling? That was the first sign of affection she’d given me all evening. She was obviously nearly out of her mind with need, no longer the cruel mistress, just a come hungry bitch determined to milk as much pleasure out of us as she possibly could.

“Jen,” she panted. “Put it on! I want you in my ass when I come!”

Jennifer must have known what she was talking about. I felt her face leave my loins and heard a distinctly mechanical click over the sound of our labored breathing.

“Wait” Lilah said. “Take off his cuffs.”

She sat up straight, still holding my cock inside her, and Jennifer came over to the side of the desk. A slim, black phallus jutted out from her groin, made of rubber or plastic, held in place by a network of black leather straps and bright silver buckles that encircled her hips. It was already greasy with lube.

I managed to roll slightly to my side and present my wrists to Jennifer. I felt her fumbling with the cuffs, then they slipped free and she pulled them away.

My arms were at last free. I brought them to my sides and flexed my fingers, trying to restore circulation.

Shivery little spasms were running through Lilah’s cunt, but by now my cock had reached a strange point of near-numbness. I could still feel her, but it was as if I were over-excited, as if a valve had jammed somewhere. Maybe I should have been concerned, but the hell with that. I was rock hard and hot and I just wanted to fuck all night. Nature would find a way.

Jennifer resumed her place between my legs. “Lie forward, Baby.” I heard her say softly to Lilah, and the brunette did as she said, pressing her tits against my chest, her eyes closed.

“I’m going to grease you up now, Darling.” Jennifer said. “It might be cold.”

Lilah raised her head and looked me in the eye. Her face wasn’t an inch from mine. Her eyes were glazed, pupils dilated. “Hold my ass.” she commanded me. “Don’t let me get away. Hold my ass and spread it wide!”

I did as she said, filling my hands with the creamy richness of her perfect asscheeks, and spreading them wide. My cock inside her could feel her tighten as I spread her ass, and I felt her body tremble as Jennifer applied the lube to her rectum.

Lilah opened her mouth against mine and tangled her fingers in my hair. The whip dangled from a strap around her right wrist.

“Are you ready?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes! Do it!” Lilah hissed against my mouth. I felt her squirm as Jennifer pressed the black phallus against her anus, trying to penetrate. Lilah moaned loudly into my mouth, and pulled at my hair so hard it brought tears to my eyes.”

“Aggghhhh! Unh! Oh!” Lilah cried as Jennifer continued to push forward.

“Ow!” she suddenly screamed as the head of the phallus popped through her anal sphincter muscle. She bit at my lips, drove her tongue down my throat, groaning all the time as Jennifer continued to force the plastic dick into her rectum.

“Ahhh! Ohhhhh! Do it, Jen! Do it to me, Baby! All of it! Fuck! Oh my fucking God!” Her swearing and pleas continued as Jen pressed inexorably forward into Lilah’s ass, that perfect model’s ass which quivered and trembled in my grip as I held her spread open to receive that invading dildo.

Lilah sobbed and gasped, licking and biting at my face and mouth in the desperate passion engendered by the half pain/half-pleasure of the progressing rectal penetration. She was like a madwoman, a woman possessed, completely out of her mind, with an artificial dick up her ass and a real one sunk in her vagina.

I could feel the pressure of the dildo sliding into her on the underside of my cock. I’d never felt anything like it, a delicious compression of my boss-lady’s cunt as Jennifer worked the rubber dick into her. I felt the pressure of Jennifer’s lithe body as she leaned her weight on Lilah, driving the dildo into her to the hilt, and I could feel Jen’s hips between my knees.

I let go of Lilah’s ass and slid my hand down till I could feel where the dildo disappeared into the stretched ring between her buttocks. She was all greasy with lube back there, and hot.

“Oh! You goddamned bitch!” Lilah hissed. “Don’t move! Don’t fucking move! Let me…I’ve got…I’ve got to get used to it! Unhhh!”

Lilah raised herself up on her arms, panting heavily, her face a mask of pain and lust. She looked directly at me, but I knew she wasn’t seeing me at all. She wasn’t seeing anything. She was strung between pain and pleasure, all her attention fixed on the dual invaders in her pussy and her ass. She bit her lip. Her brows furrowed as she worked to relax her stuffed holes, she moaned, cried out, obscenities poured from that perfect mouth in barely audible, breathless pleas.

“Oh fuck, it hurts, it hurts! Oh it hurts so fucking good! Fuck me in my ass! Fuck my pussy! Make me come! I’m going to come! Oh, fuck I’m going to come! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“Are you ready, Darling?” Jennifer asked her softly. “Are you close?”

“Yes, yes!” Lilah whispered hotly. “Yes! Do it to me! I’m close, you goddamned bitch, I’m close!”

I felt the sweet drag as Jennifer pulled the dildo out slightly, making Lilah groan. I reached for Lilah’s tits, but Jennifer’s hands were there first, squeezing gently, tickling Lilah’s nipples with long, red finger nails.

I took one hand and crammed it down to where Lilah’s body met mine at her crotch, right where her clit was. It was awkward, but I held my hand there, probing the hot and oily fold at the top of her pussy lips, where they were mashed and stretched by my rod.

Lilah’s body began a spasmodic twitching or humping, I don’t know whether she was doing it consciously or whether it was just her body responding. From her mouth came a constant keening wail that gave me goose bumps. Her eyes were wide open in disbelief at the overwhelming sensations of this double fucking, her gaze fixed sightlessly into space. Her mouth hung open as well, and saliva dripped from her lower lip and fell on my chest. What the fuck did I care at this point.

I could barely move my hips with the weight of the two women on me, but luckily I didn’t have to. I could clearly feel Jennifer fucking Lilah’s ass with short brutal strokes. A man just doesn’t screw like that. Her fucking was impatient and somehow strangely feminine, but it was apparently just what Lilah wanted.

“Oh yeah, Oh yeah!” Lilah groaned. “Oh, I’m coming, I’m gonna come! Fuck me! Fuck meee!” Without warning, Lilah began laying about her with the whip still in her hand. She lashed viciously at Jennifer, whipping her over her shoulders. She tried to whip me too, but I was too close to her, so she concentrated on Jen. She beat her like a jockey beats his horse as he comes down the home stretch, her hips moving just like she was riding a Derby champion, groaning and cursing, eyes on the orgasmic prize that was so close.

Jennifer shrieked too as the whip found her. She picked up her pace and increased her force, making Lilah’s snatch pull and tug at my aching rod as her body was buffeted up and back. She was so tight that when she moved the skin on my cock moved with her, up and down, up and down, and with the heat of her, the sweet clench of her cunt on me, the feel of her little clit growing and emerging from its hood of skin, I began to lose it.

I couldn’t fight it, didn’t want to fight it. My balls were aching, my dick was sore, my prostate even felt huge. I was just praying for relief, I didn’t care about Lilah, didn’t care about Jen. If I didn’t come now I thought my balls would just explode. I just let it go; lay back and let it happen….

Let it…let…it…

My come raced up through my shaft and blew into her hot and hard and with incredible relief. I splattered the inside of her womb with my burning semen, and Lilah felt the hot discharge jet into her too; a guttural scream ripped from her throat, an animal growl as she pitched forward on me, dropping her whip, clutching at my shoulders and mashing her lips to mine as I felt her sheath spasm around my spurting cock, her body convulsing in my arms as I pressed her to me, shoved up into her, and unleashed another gout of come into her clutching tunnel.

Jen must have felt it to, for I felt her fuck rhythm increase as she slapped into Lilah’s ass, and Jen began to moan in a hot, mindless chant, “Oh yeah, oh yeah! Come in her! Come in the bitch’s cunt, you motherfucker! Fill her up!” I felt her nails dig into my knees for leverage as she punched the phony cock into Lilah’s bottom and held it there, quivering.

As Lilah was overwhelmed by her orgasm she screamed out her pleasure into my open mouth, biting and licking at my lips, clawing at my shoulders. Using all my strength I rammed my unit up into her as far as I could go, mashing her pussy lips against my pubes as I shot gob after gob of white lava up into her throbbing, milking cunt.

I was dimly aware of another sensation, a quivering or vibrating, and through the delicious mist of my orgasm I realized that Jennifer must be coming too, the trembling of her body setting off the tight shaking I felt imbedded in Lilah’s quim. She shouted and cried out in a shaky, breathless wail as her come took her; the dildo communicated her spasms of release through Lilah’s ass to my spurting prick.

All three of us were groaning and wailing now as our juices splashed all over each other in a mix of come, lube, sweat and saliva, and for a moment we were all three joined into a single being, our pleasures connected through the medium of Lilah Morzhay’s incredible body. I didn’t know where I stopped and they began, we were all clenching, sweating, coming, spurting, gasping, and clinging desperately to each other.

Lilah was the first to go, I felt her arms shaking with the strain of supporting her and she collapsed onto my chest as her gasps of ecstasy suddenly tuned into great heaving sobs which squeezed my dick inside her, and served only to milk the last drizzle of juice from my deflating cock. Jen too, I heard gasping atop Lilah’s body. I felt her pull the cock slowly from Lilah’s ass. It made a lewd farting sound as it came out.

The load in Lilah’s cunt was starting to seep out around my shrinking cock, wetting ,y belly and balls, but Lilah continued to sob on top of me, her tears wetting my chest. I was a little concerned; I’d seen women cry after sex, but it wasn’t something I expected from a tough Lady like Lilah. But then again, I had never seen a woman come so fucking hard.

I put my arms around her and tried to comfort her. I had the smarts not to say anything.

Jennifer was the first to untangle. She staggered back a few feet and fell into one of the arm chairs and lay there panting. The back dildo was shiny with lube and juice, and now I could see that there was a stalk underneath the thing that went into her pussy; some sort of subsidiary dildo that allowed her to fuck herself while she fucked Lilah. No wonder she’d come. She carefully pulled it from her pussy, unsnapped the whole device from her harness, and just dropped it on the floor.

Lilah finally got herself under control. She sniffled in the last of her tears, then, to my total surprise, she kissed me on the lips, tenderly and lovingly, the way you’d want to be kissed after something like this.

With visible effort. she managed to roll off me and flop over on her back on the desk, so that we were lying side by side, breathing hard, trying to regain our composure.

Jennifer was the first to stir. She got up, and I heard her walking across the plush carpet, then heard her boots click on bare floor as she entered Lilah’s private room. She came back with two towels and gave them to us without a word.

Lilah patted herself dry, carefully blotting her face and her chest. I wiped the sweat from my face, then the mixed juices of our orgasms from my groin. But I was still sticky, and the lather we’d worked up by our violent churning still clung to my pubic hair.

When we had all caught our breath, Lilah cautiously got down from the desk and tested her legs.

“Shall I start your shower?” Jennifer asked her.

“Not yet.” Lilah said. She walked over to the other arm chair and sat down. Then, looking at me, she drew her feet up beside her on the cushion, displaying her vagina to me.

“So. How do you think Mr.Narr did, Jennifer?” she asked. The blonde secretary looked at me no sign of emotion on her icy face. “All right, I’d say.”

Lilah was staring at me, smiling slightly. She reached down with two fingers and parted herself, and I had to groan as I saw gobs of my come slide out of her pussy and trickle down the crack of her ass. I could see her anus, still distended and red, in the darkness below.

She watched my reaction with that wicked grin again, then she smeared the come around her pussy, finally lifting her finger to her mouth, and slowly licked it off, teasing me.

I started to harden again. I couldn’t help it.

“Yes, I think he did quite all right. For the first time.”

Lilah tried to hide a wicked smile. Then she pulled herself to her feet and headed a bit unsteadily to her room. I couldn’t take my eyes off her high, proud ass, the ass that had just been mine. She glanced back over her shoulder and said, “Be a dear, Jennifer and clean up this mess. And clean off Mr. Narr, as well. He’s earned it. I’m going to shower and lie down for a bit; I’m suddenly quite sleepy.”

She took a few more steps and looked back from her doorway. “She’s all yours, Rob. Just don’t make too much noise?”

I looked over at Jennifer. She didn’t look happy, but she didn’t dare disobey Lilah.

“And Rob?” Lilah said, “You’ll be available this weekend?”

“Er…yes Miss…yes, Lilah.”

“Good. I may be working late again tomorrow night. I might want to call you two in. For business, of course.”

“Of course.”

“Of course.”

To be Continued…

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,771 Followers