Most Important Aspect Of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina stripped naked and rubbed the buttoned shirt against her cheek before she slipped it over her head. In bed, she relived the kiss over and over, until eventually, she fell asleep.

*

In the country, the dawn chorus is particularly noisy for those not used to it. To Gina, it seemed every bird for miles had come to roost outside her bedroom window. She looked at her watch on the bedside table. It was 4.35.

"Good morning."

Any other time, she would have been startled, but she knew that dark voice so well. A sound so much sweeter than any dawn chorus.

She sat up in bed and admired the lanky male stretched on the easy chair. Robert was naked, except for boxer shorts. "Good morning," she whispered. "What are you doing here?"

"Have you forgotten?"

She chuckled. "No, of course not, Sir Robert. I'll never forget how many nights you slept at the bottom of my bed"

"I had no choice. I've never known a student who was drunk so often."

"Darling Robert, you were always my protector, right from the start. I treasure that first evening during freshers' week at Edinburgh. We'd never met until that day, but you took care of me, even stayed in my room throughout the night."

"I didn't know how bad you were. Didn't want you to choke. Someone could have taken advantage of you ... anyone would have done what I did."

"I don't agree. When I woke and saw you stretched on the floor, I immediately dubbed you my knight. My Sir Robert."

He joined her on the bed and sat on the edge. "It was just as well. All those years you never learned when to stop drinking."

"Did you know why I was drunk as often as I was?" She winked. "Or pretended to be? It was so you would stay with me."

"I knew all along," he whispered. "I kept up the act because it suited us both." He took her hand. "Remember the breakfasts in bed?"

"Of course. You brought me toast and fresh coffee." She had a faraway look. "You and I had more breakfasts in bed than those with my husband."

"Did we? Except, you and I never made love." He offered her a sheepish grin, but Gina didn't respond.

"Coming up to date," he said, "I knew you were ok when I left you earlier. Do you know why I stayed last night?"

There was a tremor in her voice. "No."

"I love to watch you sleep. I used to watch you at Uni. Would spend hours wondering what it would be like to be with you." He smoothed the back of his hand down her cheek. "Gina, you are beautiful."

"Am I really?"

He slid his bottom up the bed until they were inches apart. He kissed her. There was no passion, just the tenderness of his lips.

Gina's gaze dropped to his shirt as she undid the first few buttons. She stopped when she reached a point just below her breasts. She smiled at the expression on his face. "Robert, I've given up fighting. I don't care about the consequences. I just know that I've avoided it for too long. Can you explain why we never went beyond being friends at Edinburgh? Even before my divorce, I sometimes wondered why I married Lennie."

She took his hand and placed it inside the shirt. "Robert, I really don't think I could bear it if you left before we make love. I need that memory."

He slipped the shirt from her shoulders and gazed at her before he cupped her. He held her breasts as though they were fragile treasures. "Dear Gina, how I adore you."

Her nipples were erect. "See how pleased they are to see you, Robert? They've missed you."

"Do you know how many times I've fantasised about this moment?"

"No."

"Nor me. Lost count" He leant forward and suckled her, while she combed her fingers through his unkempt hair. When he moved to her other nipple, her hand dropped to slide along his thigh until she was inside his boxers. Her fingers glided over the tight curls until she met the firmness of his balls. She held them in a tender grasp, careful not to hurt him. His guttural groans told her how much he enjoyed the intimacy.

Gina felt the drip of pre-cum on her wrist. Below her, she saw his penis protruding from his shorts.

"Lie down," she hushed.

Robert fell back onto the bed and smiled at her.

Within seconds, the shorts were flying across the room. His erection twitched in anticipation of Gina's next move, while a fine dribble slid down the shaft.

She was in awe as she took him in her hands. She slid his foreskin down and he began to sigh. "Mmm," she said, "I can tell - you like that."

Gina bent forward until she was inches from his head. It was enlarged and purple ... and wet. She kissed it. He groaned his satisfaction, so she kissed it again ... and again.

When her lips slipped down his helmet as she took him into her mouth, he ran the back of his hand against her cheek. "Babe, you better stop. I doubt I can stand that."

For a few seconds, she continued to slide her tongue around his head before she pulled away. "Not fair," she pouted. "I wanna play with it."

"Not now. Not if you want me inside you."

"Oh, very well."

She skipped off the bed, opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet and flourished a square pack. "May I?" she giggled.

He smiled at the condom. "Mine?"

"Uh huh. Found it in your toilet bag – with others. Do you normally carry them with you?"

"No. Not until this weekend. I won't deny I hoped this would happen."

"Really? Me, or could it have been anyone?"

"You, Gina. No-one else."

Gina giggled as she knelt on the bed and tore open the pack with her teeth. That was the easy part. It wasn't so effortless to capture his erection inside the sheath; even harder as his hand took hold of her sex. The tender warmth of his fingers inside her folds, and his palm pressed against her clitoris made her gasp and her head spin. The moment his fingers entered her, she managed to unfurl the last inch of the condom.

She straddled him and, for a brief moment, the lovers smiled at one another.

"Gina, I've longed for this day." He took her hand and kissed the palm. "I love you."

She blushed. "You needn't say such things. I'm already yours."

He opened his mouth, but she leaned over him and shushed him with her own. Her tongue pushed past his lips, while she guided him to her entrance. Without haste, she took him into herself. They held their breath as, inch by inch, Robert slid inside and, when they became one, there was a single sigh. They remained like that for maybe a minute, before Gina sat upright. "Damn, but you feel so good inside me."

She raised herself, her mouth open as she gasped in a lungful of air.

Robert's gaze was on her face. Instead of her eyes being shut, she looked down between her thighs. On her face was a mix of wonder and desire as his shaft was revealed.

Gina continued to ride him, slow at first, but increasing in speed as the passion took control.

Robert watched the delightful rise and fall of her breasts until she took his hands and clamped them to her. He rolled and pinched her nipples at the same time as he lifted and squeezed her breasts together.

The only sounds were their soft groans, as the fire of desire coursed through their bodies, but as Gina approached her climax, she became frenzied. When it arrived, her ecstasy became a cry of joy. She opened her eyes as his moans became louder and, within seconds, she felt the throbbing as he jerked out of control. With each stream, Robert plunged even deeper and with greater force. Although exhausted, such fresh thrusts were impossible to ignore; it was not long before Gina was crying as she reached one more orgasm.

She collapsed into his arms and they exchanged kisses.

"Do you think anyone heard?" she giggled.

"Do you care?"

"No, not in the least." She snuggled into his arms. "If you are concerned, we could start over at my place. Detached house – no party walls." She ran her hands through his hair. "Interested?"

"Normally, I would be, but I've a flight booked for this afternoon. I promised Marcia."

"Yeah, ok."

She raised herself on her hands. "I hoped we could have a little more time, but I understand."

"Darling, she needs me. She can't run the hotel on her own – not at the peak of the tourist season."

Gina pulled herself from him and began to cry. "I'm sorry, Robert. I was determined I wouldn't make a fuss ... and I won't, but it hurts. Why does it have to end this way? So soon."

He brushed away her tears, but they kept coming. "Darling Gina. I don't want it to ever finish. I want you, love you. I hoped, if I'm able to arrange it, that you would fly back with me."

"Arrange it? You mean get Marcia's approval?"

He frowned. "What's she got to do with it? I meant I would arrange another ticket – for you. Last week, I almost booked your flight, but wondered if you might be cross that I'd assumed so much."

"You would never expect me to be your mistress. Is it over ... you and Marcia?"

"Over? It never started. She and I were on-off lovers, but we both knew it wasn't serious. With Marcia it always has been a business partnership. We work well together."

"When was the last time you were lovers?"

"A long, long time before she married Henri. He's a local, joined us as a chef two years ago. Almost at once, they fell in love."

"Why didn't you tell me she's married?"

"I assumed you knew. Surely Linda mentioned it?"

"No. The only time we've spoken was when I rang to tell her I would come to the party." She sniffed back a tear. "I didn't socialise after the divorce. Too busy nursing the scars ... and drowning in self pity."

"Gina. I never tried to deceive you about Marcia. I may be crap at seduction, but I would never mislead the woman I love." He gazed into her eyes. "If you haven't already guessed, I only came back for you. When I rang Linda to say I wouldn't be coming, and she told me you were finally out of hiding, I could hardly hide my excitement. I was determined I'd do it right this time."

"Do what? The seduction?"

He laughed. "Correct. How did I do?"

"I haven't decided. Not yet." She gave him a delicious smile. "I suggest you keep trying, if that's what you really want."

He didn't answer, except to spread her legs as he began to explore her. "Umm, you're soaked."

She propped herself up on the pillows and watched as he positioned himself.

Robert was worshiping her most intimate places, stroking her open lips and bathing her mons with the tenderness of his warm breath.

Oh yes, my darling knight. She glanced at the bedside clock. It would be hours before their flight. "There's no rush, Sir Robert. Please honey, take me the long way home."

When he opened her and began to kiss, she nestled into the pillows and closed her eyes.

*

Foolish Games copyright Jewel Kicher.

12