Mostly Myself

Story Info
A man helps a female relative move out and on.
2.9k words
4.34
33.2k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers

"What?" Mandy says looking back over her shoulder at me.

"Nothing. Just taking a personal moment boss man, it is hot out there and you do not seem to know how to pack boxes light. I have no idea how you roped me into helping you move on the hottest of the year." I answer.

Well, at least most of that last statement was true. Except for the fact I had only been there for a moment, I had been staring at her ass for about two minutes before she noticed me watching her pack that box. I think.

Piece of advice: You will find any number of near perfect asses in the world but once asses get around forty you start having to look harder. So, when you find one, especially one in form fitting white shorts, you should take a long, hard look.

Then there is the fact she is Amanda - Mandy since we were kids - and I knew exactly how I got wrangled into this project despite it having been a decade since we had seen each other. So, really almost my entire statement to her was a lie which is weird because I had no intention of lying mostly.

Piece of advice: When that happens you are usually only lying to yourself.

"Ryan, you okay?" She asks with a look of genuine concern. I guess I drifted off there.

"No, no I am fine, just lost in thought."

At least that is true.

"Then will you help me with this box?" Mandy had on her "could you help me please but snap to it look". I had seen that expression open doors, change flat tires, and help move heavy items, like I have been doing most of the day. Afterwards, in its wake very confused men mull about as Mandy goes on down the road. They are left in her dust with their own help and with not one damn thing to show for it.

"We're cousins, Mandy. I have seen that look too often for it to work on me." I picked up the box and headed for my truck.

Who in the hell am I lying to?

Mandy's grandmother and my grandmother had been sisters. The area where we grew up still not being large and our family being anything but small for the area my dad and her mom used to hang out together when they were young in a group still known affectionately in the family as "The Brood". Mainly, it consisted of family members but also some close friends and those that they were dating, some of whom made it to permanent "Brood" status by marrying into it. To this day they still meet for a reunion of sorts about three or four times a year. So, despite the fact Mandy was a little older than me, when I got back from college we palled around and no one thought anything about it. That was just the way it was for a couple years until she got married and moved away and I did the same. "The Brood" apparently did not survive a second generation. Well, I say that and here I am loading boxes destine for our old hometown.

I had already moved back there after my divorce. Apparently, you can go home again.

I am still lying to myself, as I stare at the bed of the pickup and the last of the boxes that would make this load - the third today - if you count the small box truck we hauled earlier.

Her hand touches my shoulder. "Thanks again for helping. I don't know how I would have managed without you. I am hoping to be out by tomorrow."

The first sentence already had my motor in the red.

"Reason? I thought you and Andrew broke up amicably and isn't he away for the week?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I want to be done with it. I am sure he'd like that too."

"Look not to be overly nosy. But since I am helping with the heavy lifting, what happened, you guys seemed good together?" I notice her small but perky tits, which fit her petite frame, seemingly gift wrapped in a yellow tank top. Her sweat causes the light material to stick to her in the best possible ways. For a second there is a cool breeze causing her nipples to stretch the material just enough that they are visible. She is not wearing a bra.

Piece of advice: That thing I said about forty year old asses forget that. Perfect breasts at forty, now there is a feat, they have to battle the weight of the world to stay that way.

Hers are magnificent.

"You named it and we were. We are great friends but after seventeen years, this will sound weird, our chemistry was just that. Add to that his job kept him away and the years pass quicker than you think. Then one day you go this is nice but I want more heat."

"Well apparently we got it. I cannot remember it being this warm ever." The breeze stopped. I could smell her. Not her perfume, not shower gel, we were well passed that stage of the game. She smells sticky, sweet, salty, edible. For a moment we lock eyes.

"Ummmm... Want a beer Ryan?"

"Yes." I do not move or break eye contact. I am not a bad looking guy but I am not the best looker either. Or the biggest. However, I can put out raw animal in quantity and quality. I do alpha-male as well as anyone unless you have a spare astronaut in the room.

You never want to complain but there are hard facts in this world. The fact is that Mandy is the cheerleader, the prom queen, and former Miss "pick any local fair name". I am that guy. He probably wrestled or ran track at your school, was a decent athlete, but not a star. A good guy personally but one that fades in and out of groups. The one that when he is not there for a while someone says, "Remember senior year and that thing that happened - wasn't that totally nuts? Why don't we hang out with that guy anymore? I wonder what is up with him? I should call him and get together." No one calls that guy ever.

Again, I am not complaining. Hell, I ain't calling either. My ex-wife said it best, "You are easy to get to know and still no one ever knows you." And you don't stay married that way. I always move on, except for Mandy - for as long as I can remember.

Piece of advice: You will find that there are some things that you are and some things that just aren't supposed to be in your life. And the sooner you make peace with these facts, the better your life is. The problem for me is, despite a friendly and polite demeanor usually, I do not make peace with anyone, including myself. That and I want a piece of Mandy. Always have, always will.

Make peace, you're better off.

For me that is not fucking likely.

"I'll go grab one."

"You do that." I give her the half wink and country boy aw-shucks grin that takes the tension down a few pegs. "Let me throw a tarp over it, strap it down and I will be in."

"Tarp? It is sunny."

"It is a hundred degrees. The humidity is slightly north of Hell. And what time is it?"

"About four, maybe, four thirty." The first rain drops start to hit the driveway. I pull out a tarp and we barely manage to get it over the bed before the rain starts beating down. By the time we get done strapping it in place the first peal of thunder shakes us.

"Let's get inside." When we make it to the kitchen we are both soaked to the bone.

"Why didn't we pull the truck in the two car garage attached to this McMansion, rather than drown?" I ask.

"Andrew's project cars are parked in there."

"Seriously?"

"Haven't you seen them?"

"I have not seen you in almost ten years. How was I going to see them?" Her clothes are near transparent. Damn, I think look away and then do not.

"One of them is a 1971 Judge bright orange."

Opening the fridge she pulls out two beers, opens them, and hands me one.

I look at it and then at her. "Again, seriously?" She has to see this coming.

She takes a sip off her beer. "What are you on about..." Before she finishes she finds her pinned against the refrigerator door. I kiss her as hard and as deep as I can. I hear the can hit the floor. She struggles a bit, so I stop.

"Just so we are totally clear, you understand my plan here." I make sure she understands this is not a question. I touch her face staring into her hazel eyes.

"This is not good. We should not do this." But she is shaking her head "yes".

"You're right." I grab her shorts at the waistband and pull her in. My fingers knot through her wet hair. And I kiss her again. Her mouth opens and my tongue finds hers. As we break I say, "You are going to have to say 'no' or I am going to use you as I see fit. In every way I can imagine."

"Please." She tilts her head back slightly. I oblige, gentler but just as hungry. She is shaking whether with fear or excitement or the fact we are both soaked to the bone and she is maybe 110 pounds with her wet clothes on and the AC is blasting.

I am hoping for one of the first two but expect the third at least plays some part. That is easily fixed; she has clothes here or in the truck. Reaching up I tear the top from her body. A quick flick of my fingers still buried in her waist band and her water logged shorts drop to the kitchen floor. She does not wear or need a bra, as I noticed earlier. Her panties follow the way of her shirt. Mandy is naked before me. She is still everything a fourteen year old boy thought a college girl might be.

Pressing her up against the wall face first, I begin to kiss down her back.

"What are you doing?"

As I bury my face deep into her ass and sweet wetness she makes a high pitch yip. My tongue finds all the delicious tastes I smelled on her outside, she starts to grind and open up. As Mandy runs down my chin, she reaches behind her placing her hand on my head and pulls me forward into her.

"What a wicked tongue you have." I can feel her start to shake for one of the reasons I want. She spreads wider and I go deeper. "Fuck me, that feels good."

There is no need for a second invitation I scoop her up, she is only petite prom queen and I the ex-wrestler. I start down the hall.

"Not the bed." She says.

"I had no intention." I step into the master suite's bath with its cavernous two-person shower.

Soon the warmth of the shower whips our skin driving us further into our own heat. We are making the best use of shower bench that I can imagine. I am sitting on the bench, facing away she is draped over me. Her skin is now rosy with heat. The fingers on my left hand trap and play roughly with one of her nipples. While my right's are buried deeply inside her. Both are exquisite in the way they respond to any touch. Her firm ass cheeks massage my cock as she begins to grind.

Noticing the speed with which she is moving to climax, I ask, "How long has it been?"

She stands up, turns around, and straddles me. She guides my member into her and I can feel her break open. It is impossible to distinguish between the wet heat of the shower and her own, as she slams down on me with astounding speed and force. For several minutes she is a wild woman. Her pussy is the sweetest milking machine. The sound she makes is a cross between an angry and a wounded animal. It is the longest continuous orgasm I have ever seen or had the pleasure of providing a woman. I just watch her enjoying herself memorized by this wet dream fantasy while keeping her from falling, which is no small feat. She is slick and energetic.

Collapsing against me both her hands hit the shower want behind me with a loud smack. As I take her nipple into my mouth trapping it with my teeth and rolling it over with my tongue, I hear her answer. "Too fucking long." She punctuates the statement with four or five more quick thrusts. "Are you still good to go?" I stand up with her, still hard, still inside her. Her legs scissor my waist. As I rest her back against the wall and start thrusting. Her heat starts to build again. "Thank god," she whispers, "then a bit louder and demanding, "Just fuck me."

I comply by bending her over the shower bench and ramrodding her using her slender hips for grip. Every stroke from tip to base has a brutal speed. It is no longer just a fucking she is just being savaged - used for my pleasure. Hopefully hers, but I do not care as she feels too amazing around me. Mandy knows this, I can tell by the way she drops her upper body and raise her ass as high as she can in an attempt to find some relief from the raw friction. I reach under her and position her as I want. If she wants to be railed I want her to feel every inch a straight fuck tunnel. "I plan to fuck you on top Andrew's hobby cars as soon as we are done here. I am going to stretch you out and make this look tame by comparison. You will love it."

"Bastard." She grunts.

"Not enjoying it?"

She starts to bring her hips back to me as I hammer forward almost sending us to the shower floor. Only a couple of grab bars keep us from having to make some embarrassingly transparent excuses in the local ER.

"Does that answer you?"

"Yes it does."

I pull out.

"No, no fair." she says.

I turn off the water it has long since went from hot to lukewarm and now is simply becoming a distraction. Repositioning her to face me on the bench, I place one leg on my shoulder and slide back into her. I take a slow and deliberate rhythm grinding her in an attempt to find any bits of her my last assault missed. "No, this is not fair." She sucks in air as I stir some particularly well-used bits of her. Her free leg wraps around mine.

"I figure I am only going to get this chance to impress you enough."

"Enough for what?"

"A real chance with you." I pull back and up making sure my dick rubs hard against her well used clit - up and slowly but firmly down and in all the way. I lean in and kiss her collar bone. I rest my hand against her check kiss her and pick up my pace but still holding back.

"Ryan, I want to but that cannot happen, this should not be happening. Shit. That is the spot. I cannot believe I am just letting this happen."

I shifted to a quicker speed to push this fleeting advantage. As her head falls back and her eyes drift shut.

"Say whenever and where ever." Thinking I am more than willing to pass on feeling her release around me even my own release to get her promise at this moment.

"I hate this and right now you." She was mad. Her eyes were open and fierce. But the rest of her body was clamoring to betray her. The quivering in her leg draped over my shoulder says she is ready to blow. So, I work to find the extra gear. Her growl becomes a purr and quickly that familiar wounded whimper. "Hell, I already hate me for letting this happen. I am such a slut."

I feel myself start to swell in her. I have overestimated my resolve. "Stop that. Just cum for me." I lean in to kiss her one last time. "You are anything, everything a man could want. I have always wanted you this bad." Her outer walls now crumbling, her inner ones begin to shake. She kisses me - taking my breath. Pinning her with my weight, I start to drive into Mandy wanting to be as deep in her as I can. She is staring unblinking into my eyes. Her lips twist in a feral smile. It is hardly a beauty queen pageant look but is so damn sexy I start to cum and she immediately follows. Her hungry sex swallows up everything I can offer. The experience leaves us both trembling, for the exact reasons we want. Both of us manage to make it to the bedroom before we fall to the floor.

Lying there she curls into me, kisses me, and says, "We'll make it work somehow." Her hand is stroking me even though there is no need I am already hard again.

Piece of advice: No one could make this work.

But I make peace with that, this one time, as I slowly push into her.

"Yes, we will." I lie to her, but mostly myself.

cvillerook
cvillerook
92 Followers