Motel Bound

Story Info
She awaits her reward for good behavior.
2.2k words
4.06
27.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text message came at exactly 8pm., as expected. It included the name of a motel, a room number and the time I was to arrive. I was told not to be late, so I didn't waste any time getting ready.

I turned on my computer and got directions to the motel. It was in the city, just north of a bad neighborhood, that I was thankful to avoid. I didn't know the streets that well, but I figured it would take about 40 min. to get there.

I had already showered and just needed to get dressed. He gave no instructions as to what I should wear, so I chose a simple, tight blue sweater, a short black skirt with no stockings or panties, and black 4'heels. I fixed my hair and applied my makeup how I knew He liked it. When I was ready, I looked myself over in the mirror, and was confident that I was presentable for the evening.

Traffic was light as I drove into town and I found the motel quite easily. I parked the car and took one last look in the rear view mirror to check my hair and makeup. I needed to get to the room quickly, it was almost time.

I went the motel office and got the key that was waiting for me. Room #209 was on the second floor at the very end of the hallway. When I got to the door, I opened my purse and took out the 2 inch wide, black leather collar and a short black leash, that I was instructed to wear whenever presenting myself to my Master. A quick look at my watch told me I'd better hurry.

I put the key card in the reader and the door to the motel room unlocked. I walked inside and the door clicked shut behind me. I stood, for a moment, in the quiet.

The room was dimly lit by a single candle on the nightstand next to the bed. I could barely see the dresser, to the right, as my eyes tried to adjust to the candlelight. I walked to the dresser, set my purse and key card down, then went to the far side of the bed and turned around. My back was now to the window. The curtains were drawn tight, so that the lights of the city could not show through.

Immediately, I saw the white rope in the glow of the candlelight, neatly coiled on the bed. Seeing it sent a shiver through my whole body.

I started to undress. My eyes stayed locked on the rope as I slowly removed my top and skirt, folded them neatly, and set them on the end of the bed. I removed my shoes and put them to the side. When I was completely naked, except for my collar and leash, I stood silently. My feet were shoulder width apart and my arms at my sides. I was fixated on the rope. I couldn't wait to feel it surround me; soon it was going to give me such pleasure.

The minutes passed slowly as I waited. I knew I was not to move. I was given specific instructions for my behavior and was warned to follow them precisely or I would be punished. As I stood quietly, I could feel the buds of my breasts getting hard and my naked pussy moistening between my legs.

After several minutes had passed, I heard the creak of a chair in the corner behind me. Then, a calm, but firm voice spoke from out of the darkness, "Bend over."

I obediently bent over and rested my forearms on the bed. I heard Him get up from the chair. He smoothed His hand down my back, over my ass, and traced around my asshole. He teased it for a bit, then without warning, He jammed two fingers, hard, into my slick wet cunt. He pushed them in as far as they would go. Slowly, He moved them back and forth before pulling them out. They lightly brushed it against my swollen clit as I tried my best not to react.

His hand came around to my mouth and He outlined my lips with one of His moistened fingers. I could smell the sweet, intoxicating scent of my juices, but I didn't dare risk a taste.

He used the leash to pull me up towards Him. My eyes were cast downward in respect, as He unhooked the leash, then spoke to me again.

"Very nice My pet, you appear to be quite ready...you may continue," He said, then stepped back into the shadows to watch.

I retrieved the rope and turned back around, so that my Master could see the front of my body in the room's soft glow. I held the rope to my face, caressing it passionately, rubbing its smooth cotton texture across my cheek. I loved how it felt against my skin. I couldn't wait to begin.

I found the middle of the rope and wrapped it around the back of my neck. I had practiced my rope harness many times in preparation for this night. I knew exactly what to do and made sure to tie each knot perfectly. It was important to have it just right, as I wanted, very much, to please my Master with what I had learned.

I loved each twist and turn the rope made around my breasts and stomach. The more it surrounded my body the more excited I got. My juices were trickling down my thighs as I threaded the rope through the lips of my pussy.

I made sure to position two special knots. One that would press against my clit and the other to tease my asshole. My body quivered with excitement as I tied each knot, knowing He was watching and enjoying my every move.

When I was finished, I stood very still, and kept my eyes cast downward. I held out the ends of the tied rope and offered it into the darkness. Again, I waited silently for my Master's inspection. It was a longer wait this time before He came forward to examine my work.

"Well done, My pet, I see you have been practicing," He said.

He grabbed the rope that was threaded through my quivering pussy and yanked it up, hard. I wanted to cry out, but I knew I had to keep silent or the punishment could be severe. He held it tight for a few moments, then He grabbed the rope around my breasts and tugged on it, as if to check the fit around my body.

"I am impressed with the concern for detail in your harness," He said, as He continued to inspect the knotted rope, "you have pleased your Master."

When He seemed to be satisfied, He stepped back and stood quietly, but only for a moment. He didn't speak, but grabbed the back of my hair, using it to turn my body around. He ran His fingernails down my back, as if trying to elicit a cry of pain.

"On the bed, slave, face down, Now!" He commanded, as He let go of the firm grip He had on my hair and forced my body down on to the bed.

He took my left ankle and neatly wrapped the end of a rope around it several times. My left wrist was brought down behind my back and tied to the inside of my ankle. The rope was then strung through the back of the harness to secure my limbs. He reattached the leash and then used it to guide my body as He rolled me over to the right,

"H mm, this is an interesting position my little slut has gotten herself into," He said, like it was all part of His plan.

My right leg extended out in front of me, causing me to feel off balance. He wrapped a rope around my ankle and tied it to the bed frame below. Then, instead of binding my right wrist, He wove the rope through my fore finger and thumb, positioned my arm out above my head and tied it to the other side of the bed.

The position I was in now, was causing the knot from my harness to put more pressure on my aching clit. I could feel an orgasm coming on. In the dim light I could barely see my Master watching my body as I trembled. I tried not to squirm and make it worse. I was afraid I couldn't hold back. I knew the consequence of disobedience and I tried with everything I had to extinguish my brewing climax.

"Sir, may i speak?" I asked softly, hoping to get His permission for release without upsetting Him.

"Quiet slave! No, you may not speak," my Master commanded.

I watched Him reach for something in the darkness. He turned and forced a ball gag into my mouth and fastened it snuggly behind my head.

"There My pet, that should take care of any further noise from you."

"I see you are already close to orgasm, but you will NOT come yet. You will not come until "I" give you permission to do so." Then, He turned and disappeared into the darkness.

I tried to calm my body as I lay quietly. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the ropes that confined me. Physically, I was very close to climax, my whole body trembled as my orgasm drew nearer. Mentally, I felt tormented. My limbs were bound tight together on one side and spread out on the other and my mind was having a hard time putting the two together.

A few minutes had passed and I turned my head towards the dresser and opened my eyes. Through the faint light I saw my Master with His hand on His magnificent tool, stroking it purposefully. He seemed quite amused as He watched me, harnessed, gagged, and tied to the bed in an unbalanced position.

He stepped closer to further torment me. I desperately wanted His cock in my mouth, but I could tell that He wasn't going to let me have that pleasure just yet. He got on the bed, next to my face, close enough for me to smell His musky scent.

His hands reached for my hardened nipples and pinched them hard, twisting them until they were red and throbbing. When He let go, He gave each breast a hard slap and asked me mockingly how it felt. It was a question that was answered with my eyes. He saw that I was thoroughly enjoying it and slapped them hard once more before reaching down to check the wetness between my legs.

I felt pressure on the knot against my clit. He pushed on it, hard, just to see how much I could take. I closed my eyes and let my mind go. The rope surrounding my body and my Masters tormenting was taking me deep inside myself.

I felt His cock against my face, working its way to my mouth. He undid the ball gag and immediately ordered me to suck Him. Keeping my eyes closed, I turned my head, but He didn't wait for my mouth to open wide enough. He slammed His tool forcefully to the back of my throat and held it there. I savored His throbbing cock. Slowly, He began pumping it in and out of my mouth like a piston. I gasped for air with each powerful stroke.

"Open your eyes slut, look at Me when you've got My cock in your mouth." He said and gave my tits a hard open hand slap.

I could barely keep from screaming as I opened my eyes and watched Him fuck my face. My whole body convulsed frantically as I struggled for breath, gagging and choking on His thick shaft. He ground His hips forward and continued fucking my mouth and teasing my sopping cunt until I was just on the edge. I prayed that my Master would allow me to cum quickly.

Within seconds, my Master's cock exploded. His hot sticky sperm shot into my mouth, spilling out of the sides and as He pulled out, He jerked the rest over my face and hair. When He had pumped himself dry, He collapsed next to me. I could feel the sweat dripping from His body.

"I think you have waited long enough, My pet" He said after catching His breath, "you have earned your release for this evening."

I couldn't have held off much longer. Panting desperately, He worked my pussy until I came, like I never had before. My heart was beating like mad and my body trembled with each pulsating wave. My heaving tits were covered with a thin layer of perspiration and I felt light headed. I was so overcome with emotion that I fought back tears.

Moments later, I felt a kiss on my forehead as my Master arose from the bed. I could barely see Him in the shadows as He dressed. He undid my restraints, gathered His things and walked towards the motel door. He stopped and turned towards me.

"My pet, you have pleased your Master well!" He said and walked out.

(\__/)

(='.'=)