Motel Exhibitionist

Story Info
Jacking off to be seen (and had).
1.2k words
4.25
47.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joey72
joey72
16 Followers

I like masturbating. I know what you're thinking. All guys do it, and for just one reason: it feels good. For me, masturbation is on a whole other level. You know how a guy can consider the perfect Saturday to be spent watching football? Well, that's how it is for me. I can easily waste away the whole morning with my hand wrapped around my cock. I will tease myself for days without letting myself cum. But the creme de la creme is jacking off where someone might catch me. Nothing turns me on more than knowing that my most private moment may be witnessed by another.

I have been caught a few times by my roommate in college, by my wife, and by total strangers. My most memorable episodes occurred in motels--you know, the ones with the doors and windows facing a walkway outside. While traveling on business, I was passing the evening by enjoying a good porn mag I had picked up in the airport news stand. Stripped down and laying on the bed, I had the curtain opened just a little bit. Passers-by could see me from the right location, but I wasn't blatantly exposed. I lay on my back, stroking my hard cock which got harder every time someone walked by. Before too long, I heard a bunch of guys headed my way. As they approached my room, I continued to slowly stroke. It turns out they had the room next door to mine. Each room was a mirror image of the adjacent one, and our doors were next to each other. The group clustered around the door. I heard on guy call that he was going to get more beer, and the others chatted before they went into the room.

"Hey, check this out!"

One had seen me laying there sliding my hand up and down my hard member. I continued the show, bucking my hips slightly as I jerked.

"What should we do? Should we call somebody?"

I trembled, but kept my hand moving on my pulsing shaft.

"Just let him take care of business."

Several minutes passed before I heard their voices fade and door close, so I have no doubt they continued to observe my show. By now, I was dripping profusely. I don't know how I kept from cumming as they watched. In hindsight, I wish I had busted a nut while they were still there!

As I thought back about the group that had been outside my room, I wondered if they were in their room 'taking care of business'. Did their dicks get hard while they watched me jack off? Did they masturbate as they showered, or perhaps wait until they lay in bed, trying to be secretive and quiet? I soon had an enormous orgasm. I shot ropes of white cum over my chest and stomach, and my whole body quivered with the release. I fell asleep like this, and when I awoke in the morning the remnants immediately reminded me of the previous nights events.

The episode which tops all took place in Tennessee. I chose the bed nearest the window, the curtain open slightly. The bedside lamp was on. I walked by my room to see what others would see. The bottom half of the bed was clearly visible as you passed the room. My cock was already getting hard!

I stripped down and got to business, enjoying the familiar motion of my hand on my cock. After about an hour, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I walked by your room and liked what I saw."

"Thanks..."

"I thought you might like some company. Can I come over?"

I hesitated, unsure what to do. I had never had an encounter like this with a total stranger. Finally I answered. "Sure."

"Should I bring condoms?"

My heart raced. I wasn't prepared for this and things were happening so fast. In college I had messed around with my buddy, giving and receiving handjobs and I'd give him blowjobs, but it never progressed beyond that. I worked up my courage and told him that bringing condoms would be a good idea.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

I scrambled to get ready. Keeping busy kept me from thinking about what was about to happen. It occurred to me that this guy could be coming over to grab my stuff and run, so I tried to hide anything valuable.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I opened it wearing jeans and no shirt. There stood a guy not too far from my age, shorter but stockier than me. He stepped into the room and seemed as nervous as I was. He broke the ice by placing his hands on my bare chest and leaning toward me, kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back, and one of his hands slid down my body until he was cupping my package.

I led him to the bed and as we kissed, hands worked zippers and swelling cocks emerged. We stroked each other, and as I pulled off my jeans his lips moved from my mouth to my neck to my nipple. He could tell I enjoyed this, and lingered there as I began dribbling precum. I swung around, taking his hard cock into my mouth and he worked out of his pants.

His rod was thicker than my slender seven incher, but not quite as long. As I worked my lips and tongue over that meaty shaft, he returned the favor. We lay there in a 69 for quite some time. I loved the feeling of his penis throbbing in my mouth, and the sweet taste of his precum as it emerged from the tip.

Soon, I knew what I wanted. "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

He didn't hesitate. As he opened a rubber and rolled it over his cock, I positioned my ass at the end of the bed and lifted my legs. He was gentle, pushing slowly as the swollen head stretched my sphincter. Soon I felt relief as the corona passed the muscle. He started thrusting, at first gentle short strokes which grew increasingly deep and aggressive. My cock throbbed as I enjoyed this new sensation. Before I was ready, he pulled out of me. I reached for his shaft, and he told me he had already cum. I sat up and saw his meat softening in the condom filled with milky juice.

I lay back, stroking my aching shaft and he sat next to me. He grabbed my cock and slid his hand slowly up and down. After about six strokes I had an intense orgasm, shooting semen over my face and chest. I honestly don't think I have unloaded so much cum before or since. As I lay there recovering, he silently got dressed. As he approached the door, he looked back.

"Thanks."

"Thanks for making that call!"

He closed the door behind him, and as I saw him walk away I realized I had forgotten to close the curtains. Did anybody see us? I don't know, but certainly hope so!

I don't know who he was or where he was from, but the unexpected encounter is something I will never forget. Would I repeat it today? I probably wouldn't let a stranger into my motel room, but under the right circumstances I would repeat this in a heartbeat.

joey72
joey72
16 Followers