Motel Manager Ch. 1-2

Story Info
Anne flashes in her motel room.
4.1k words
4.4
56.2k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers

1.

I had been the manager of a small motel in Florida for about a month when I found that the guest in unit #12 could look into my apartment from a shared heating vent! I had notice sounds from the adjoining room coming through the vent on the wall in my bedroom. When I removed the vent cover and looked inside I could see the wall of a closet, a hallway, and a table near the outside door. I replaced the cover and sat on my bed, thinking how unfortunate it was that I couldn't watch the guests through my "spy hole" unless they were standing near the door or in the hall.

I wasn't much of a voyeur anyway, but I might have become one if that vent was better placed. I was, however, a practicing exhibitionist. I spent much of my non-working time at the pool, showing my treasures to some of the guests with a special suit I altered for this purpose. Sitting on my bed, looking at the vent. I realized that if I could look into the closet, someone in the closet would be able to look into my room!

The next day, I inspected unit 12. I removed the vent screws with a dime, just as I did the night before in my room, and looked inside. There was my room! I could see my bed, dresser and mirror, my desk, and my bathroom door. The slots in my vent cover didn't ruin the view at all. I then knew that I had the perfect setup. The one problem was getting whomever to remove the vent cover and look inside. I also couldn't figure out how I'd know that they were looking. I returned to my room and looked at my vent. The other cover was still off and I left the lights were on in the other room, but I couldn't see anything except a small amount of light coming through the slots on my side. This situation took some thought on my part. I decided to leave the other vent cover off, but I knew that I couldn't stop a maid from replacing it if she noticed.

I kept the room unoccupied and I waited for just the right person for me to work the bugs out. When a good looking twenty- something guy asked me for a room for just one night, I put him in there. When my shift at the front desk was over, I hurried to my room to begin the first game. I stood on a chair, put my face against the vent, and looked inside. The lights were on and I could hear the sound of the TV. Now was the time to try to get him to look into my room! I kept waiting and watching for him to begin moving around. I was startled by his appearance when he finally walked down the hall. He was walking toward the door and the table in front of the window where the phone was. If he were to sit at the table and used the phone, he should be looking right at the hole in the closet where the vent cover was missing.

I knew that he was on the phone when I heard him start to talk. Now was the time to try to get him interested enough to look into the vent, to covertly look at me in my room. There was a lamp hanging from a long chain next to the vent, and when I started it swinging back and forth, it produced an irregular light pattern on the vent. I assumed that, from the other side, it would catch his eye. As the lamp continued it's swinging, I kept my watch into his room. My heart had started to pound in my chest. Then I saw the top of his head when he walked into his closet. Quickly, I jumped off my bed and took position in front of my dresser. With my back to him, I could look into the mirror at the vent. Between the vent slots, I could see the light from his room shinning through. When the light got interrupted by his head, I knew that he was looking at me!

I was in the position that I had been fantasizing about for a long time. I was alone in my room with someone stealing a look at me. This was the part that I hadn't rehearsed, so I didn't know what to do next. In order to keep his attention, I pealed off my tee shirt, revealing my bra. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it on my eardrums, and my hands were trembling a little. My pussy was getting very wet, soaking my panties. Throwing my shirt on a chair, I decided to strut over to my bath- room. Once there, staying in his view, I removed my shorts and started combing my hair. Looking in the mirror, I could still see the vent, but couldn't tell if he was still there. With my hair nicely combed I strolled back into my bedroom, straight toward my audience. I wondered if he had his dick in his fist, pounding on it as he watched me. I pulled my bra off and threw it on the chair with my shirt. My nipples were hard and my skin was tingling, but I resisted touching myself.

I was dying to masturbate for him but there was plenty of time for that. I hopped on the bed, stuck my feet in the air, and pulled my panties off. My moon was aiming right at him. Now I was totally nude, and my voyeur was looking at my most private treasures. The feeling was wild! I felt my insides turn upside down! I slowly ran my hands on my inner thighs, just missing my pussy. I moved both hands into my pubic hairs and gave them a good scratch. God, I wanted to plunge my fingers into my hot pussy! I started a big yawn, raised my arms, and had a good long stretch. When that was done my hands landed back on my thighs, so I spread my legs and ran my hands on my inner thighs right next to my cunt.

I looked down between my legs and thought about the other set of eyes looking there too. He was looking at me, moving around naked on my bed, with my wet swollen pussy aimed right at him. I was teasing myself, and I was on the verge of a large orgasm. Then I slid my hands up my body and onto my breasts. This, the first time I touched a sex organ, started my orgasm rolling. The walls of my pussy began to twitch. It was calling to my hand for some relief, but I instead began to push in my breasts in a circular motion. I felt my swelling clit push it's way outside the folds of of skin that surrounded it. Pussy juice began to dribble down on to my butt hole. I grabbed my tits and twisted them sharply. A soft groan came from my lips, "Eeeee..ahhh". I heard a soft moan coming from the vent, I'm sure I heard it. Was he coming?

My right hand flew down to my cunt. I slid my middle finger half way inside and began rubbing my exposed clit with the heal of my hand. I couldn't believe how swollen and hot my entire pussy was. Immediately the orgasm shot through my body. I bit my lips, trying to keep it quiet. The orgasm ran from the center of my cunt up to my shoulders & back down to the pit of my stomach, where is fluttered around. When it slowed down, I unexpectedly began to feel embarrassed. I felt that something was missing with all this. Maybe I needed to feel audience appreciation, some kind of reaction from the vent grate. There was nothing coming from the other side of the wall. I hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. I needed to rethink this arraignment. I wanted something more! I needed to do more!

2.

I was working the front desk when "Mr.Unit 12" came to check out. I was able to be very friendly and perky, just as a clerk should act. He blushed when he saw that it was I who was behind the desk. When I made eye contact with him, he quickly broke it, and looked down at his feet and around the room. I wondered what he was thinking of me.

Later that day, I walked around in my room and looked for ways to improve my little set-up. The foot of my bed aimed directly at the vent, so my "stage" didn't need fixing. I needed to know when he was there, and I needed to know how he was reacting. I heard him gasp or moan a few times. That excited me! I began to wonder if I might be able to bug the room somehow. The swinging lamp trick seemed to work, but he had to look right at it to notice it. That seemed kind of hit-and-miss to me. What if I placed a note in the room?

FOR A GOOD TIME - LOOK INSIDE THE VENT IN THE CLOSET! signed "a previous guest"

But the maid would surely discover it! Think, think, think...

During the next few days, I kept coming back to the bug-in- the-room idea. I couldn't drill a hole into the room and just stick a mic into it! Using a mirror and a flashlight, I even inspected the heating duck. It dead-ended where both rooms shared the opening, and went down to where it met the floor where it turned and followed the wall. Near the vent was a motel style radio that played some local stations, the Disney Channel, and a weather channel. I carefully removed the radio from the wall and discovered the heat duct was just to the right. This was where I could put a microphone! I drilled a hole about the size of a quarter in the duct, and placed the head of the best mic I could afford inside. Then I plugged the mic to the phono jack in the radio and replaced the radio in the wall. I bought an expensive set of headphones, the kind where you can adjust the volume and tone right there on the ear pieces. To test it, I turned the on the television in the empty room and listened with my headphones. It sounded about what I expected but with much better clarity. I was very satisfied! I started waiting for my audience to check in.

Soon thereafter I put another good looking twenty-something guy in the room, but he never saw my swinging lamp trick. The same thing happened to a great looking college girl. I was getting horny and frustrated. Then, the next Monday, a man came into the office. He explained that he was going to leave his eighteen year old son and his friend at the motel while he attended to some business. He pointed to the boys already out by at the pool, told me that he would be back for them on Wednesday and asked if I would keep an eye on them. I eagerly gave him the key to unit 12, but didn't mention that they were going to keep an eye on me! Not trusting the swinging lamp, I quickly wrote the note:

FOR A GOOD TIME - LOOK INSIDE THE VENT IN THE CLOSET! signed "a previous guest"

When my shift at the front desk was over, I shoved it into the vent. It landed on the floor in the middle of their closet.

I patiently watched them play in the pool until a small rain storm chased them inside. Once they were inside, I listened to them with my headphones. I learned that their names were Tom and Mark. I paced around next to my bed with the long headphone cord following me around, waiting to hear that they found my note. It didn't take very long.

"Hey Mark," Tom shouted, "look at this!" I heard the piece of paper as it was passed from Mark to Tom. "That vent?"

"I'll get a chair." Mark's voice had a bit of urgency to it. My heart began to race, and my hands began to tremble. The feeling is always the same. I was about to have someone looking at me again. I was going to show them that I do things to myself. They will think that they had stolen something private from me. Then they will go away. I heard some loud breathing and I knew that I was being watched. The hair on my arms stood up from my goose-bumps. I felt myself blushing. "Hey, look!" Mark said in a whisper. I heard some grunting, and imagined them both trying to fit on a chair.

"Cool!" Tom laughed. They both snickered. Needing to do something, I started halfheartedly to dance to the music that I was supposed to be listening to. I felt my body drink up their stares. My pussy was getting very wet. It had begun!

"Oooo...She gonna get undressed!" Mark said as I pulled the snap on my jeans and worked the zipper down. I turned my back on the them, hooked my thumbs inside the material of my underwear, and pulled both my pants and panties down. I heard the two boys suck in their breath when I removed my shirt. Now I was totally nude with my back to them, and I started to decide how to begin my two nights and one day of exhibitionism. This surely must be the first time for these boys to see a naked woman, and I decided to make it really vulgar. I had waited so long for this that I couldn't just flash them sweet little shows.

"Can you believe this?" Was the last thing I heard from one of them before I placed the headphones on the floor. I climbed on the bed on my knees, spread my legs, and pointed my rear-end at them. My hand reached under me and found my wet cunt. I buried my face into my pillow as I began probing myself with my fingers. My middle finger easily slipped deep inside, and I began to rub my clit with the thumb. I felt the boys watching my finger as it slipped in and out. I stuck my cunt outward like a cat in heat when the first orgasm hit. Pussy juice dripped on my hand, and I started rubbing it all around my pussy and thighs. Juice just kept coming out and I kept rubbing it around.

I felt that "Act 1" was wrapping up, and I needed some way back to reality for myself and the boys. I slipped three fingers deep inside myself, and fucked it one last time. Then I slid off my bed, and licked my fingers off as I strolled toward the bathroom. When I closed the door, I couldn't believe what I had just done. I just masturbated while two boys watched! I looked in the mirror at myself. I was sweating. My pubic hair was all wet from when I wiped my pussy juice around. I looked and felt like a whore, but I knew that I wasn't done. I felt obsessed! I wanted more. I wanted to do something else for them, RIGHT AWAY!

Hurrying back into the room, I put the headphones back on. They were still there. I knew that they would be! Out of my dresser, I pulled out a sleeveless tee shirt and put it on. It fell to about three inches under my buns. It just barely covered me up, and I thought that it looked indecent. I grabbed some change and went outside. I knew that the motel was mostly empty, so I didn't worry that other people would be around. The rain had stopped. and it was very hot and humid. The pop machine was near the boys room, and that's where I headed. As I walked toward the machine, I checked how I looked. You could tell that I was naked under the shirt and the insides of my thighs were wet and shinny. My breasts were barely covered by the shirt.

The Florida heat kept me sweating like a pig, and my shirt was already soaking through. Beads of sweat ran between my breasts into my cleavage. It tickled. When I entered the hallway where the machines were, I noticed that the boys were on the grass near the front of their room. I didn't let them know that I had spotted them, but I felt their eyes on me again. A heat rush flooded through my body. I became lightheaded. Some sweat dripped into my eye. My hand was trembling badly as I tried to put my money into the pop machine.

I rolled the cold bottle of Coke on my forehead, and began to feel better. As I chugged some of the cold Coke, I casually gazed around the motel grounds. When my look was toward the boys they looked away, pretending that they hadn't noticed me. My cunt began to gush my girl juice. I was having a small orgasm! I wanted to shove the Coke bottle inside me. I wanted to get off right here, in the open, in front of the boys! I was obsessed with desire to do something! Quickly, I hid next to the ice machine and finished the orgasm with my fingers.

I hurried back in my room and stopped by the front door. They couldn't see me where I was standing. I put my ear on the wall and heard them getting back on their chair. I looked at my bed...my stage. I talked out the scene in my mind. "In a minute I'm going to walk in there. My shirt will come off. I will feel the boys looking at me, looking at my naked body. I will touch myself. They will see me do nasty things to myself. They will watch me in my private space." More sweat dripped into my eye. Why didn't they give the employees an air-conditioned room? God! I was hot! I took off my shirt and looked down at my naked body. It was soaked with moisture. Little beads of sweat were running into a river that flowed into my navel. My hair was stuck to my face and shoulders. Looking back at the room, I saw that the headphones were within reach on the floor just under the radio. I was interested in finding out what they were saying before I started doing it again.

"...doesn't know we can see her?" I heard one of them finish with a little bit of worry in his voice.

"I don't think so, or she wouldn't be doing those things. We gotta keep quiet when she's in there, though. I don't want her to catch us!" I couldn't match the voice to the boy yet. "She's really cute!" I didn't expect `cute'!. Sexy or hot, but not cute! I really wanted them to think that I'm dirty and bad. "We can even see her in the bathroom." He giggled. "Too bad we can't see the tub."

"Get your boner off my leg, Tom!" Now I can put the name to the voice. I heard some moving around and a little laughter from both of them. I knew that they had their suits off, and they were whacking off as they watched me. My gut was telling me that I needed to get back on stage. It was pulling me there. I couldn't stop this if I wanted to.

Dropping the headphones I returned to their viewing area. Butterflies started dancing in my stomach again. I felt a hot flush again on my face and chest. Stopping next to my bed, I looked around my room. I had no idea what kind of performance I was going to give this time. I was going to just let it happen. The half full bottle of Coke was still in my hand, so I lifted my left leg onto the bed and started to rub the mouth of the bottle along the outside of my wet cunt. It easily slipped inside the lips. I moved it up to my clitoris and back down again a few times. I watched the bottle, pretending to show great interest and was being careful to not pore sticky Coke in myself. I stopped when I brought myself close to another orgasm, and began to slowly bottle-fuck myself. With each inward stroke it entered a little farther. My insides started quivering around the neck of the bottle. I pushed it in as far as I could, but standing with one leg on the bed was difficult.

Putting the bottle on the floor, I straddled it like I would a man. The first four inches slid in without any effort, but the wide part of the bottle stopped the progress. My finger went down and found my clit. I began humping the first five inches of the bottle. I wanted to cum now! When it hit, I sat down hard on the bottle. It went in quite bit more than before. I was vigorously flicking my clitoris. Deliberately, I let out a long and loud groan. I wanted them to know that I'd just came.

I looked at the bottle and saw that a nice amount of my girl juice was dripping into the Coke. When I was pumping it the mouth of the bottle must have been scooping up my juices. Next, I balanced between my feet and the bottle, and started to pinch and twist my nipples. I put weight on the bottle and it started pushing its way farther inside. I felt a burning sensation where it was stretching open my pussy. I lifted up a little, I again pushed solidly down. All but the last two inches were inside me now, and I squeeze hard on my nipples to transfer the pain.

"God!" I shouted as I continued to added more pressure on the bottle and my nipples. Sweat was pouring off me, and tears were running down my face. When it wouldn't go in any farther, I started to work on my clit again. I wanted to feel what an orgasm was like with my cunt feeling so full. I wanted them to watch me hurt myself. I closed my eyes and quickly fiddled on my clit with my finger. My butt began to feel the rug. I was down all the way. The bottle was in! Again, a loud noise came out of me as I came. My pussy muscles tried to spasm around the bottle, but it was stretched too far. I left my clit alone, and let the orgasm slowly run its course. Then I slowly I raised my butt off the floor, but I had to pull on the bottle to get it to start coming out.

I was too weak to stand, so I sat on the floor. Removing my hair that was stuck to my face and chest, I took the bottle and looked at it. It was wet and slimy, but I didn't see any blood on it. I rubbed my hand on my pussy and it came out clear also. It was really wet, but not bloody. I put the bottle to my lips and drank it all down. "What do you guys think of that?" I thought to myself. "Am I disgusting, or what?" The Coke didn't taste different. It just wasn't cold anymore. Sweat was dripping from off my nipples and onto my legs. The smell of my cunt filled my nose. I knew that this episode was over, but I wanted the boys to have more. I needed more! I couldn't stop myself. I was out of control!

SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers
12