Motel Manager Ch. 4

Story Info
They watch through a vent.
1.3k words
4.14
35.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers

4.

Time passes so quickly when you are having fun, but I don't know if I'd been tied up for a half an hour or more than two hours. It was fun in the beginning, before I knew that she was going to abandon me tied up with an electric vibrator shoved up my cunt. The vibrator had been doing it's thing up there for so long that my entire lower body was numb. As if that wasn't bad enough, the insensate babbling by all the Disney characters coming from the headphones locked around my head was driving me insane. I heard over and over again that the Snow White parking lot was full, and how much fun I was going to have in the Magic Kingdom. At least she had tied me up in a comfortable position. My knees were bent against the sides of my stomach, and I could move them out to the side or onto my stomach to keep the joints in my hips loose. I even tried rapidly moving my knees to maybe wiggle the vibrator out, but that didn't work.

I didn't know when they had come into my room. The pillow case over my head and the noisy headphones over my ears had kept me totally unaware of what was happening around me. They could have been in my room for a long time. When the vibrator and the radio had been turned off, they quietly stood there apparently watching me for some kind of reaction from me. I listened intently, not knowing if I had a group of truck drivers drawing straws for the first chance at me, or if it was the two boys who had come in for a closer look. I laid there frozen in place, listening for a clue. After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity, the vibrator was gently pulled out. In it's place was left a deep gapping hole where my vaginal muscles were to tired to contract back to their natural state. I tried to close my pussy, but nothing seemed to be responding down there.

I patiently waited for someone to do something. Setting me free would have been nice. The soft pitter-patter of their feet as they moved about the room and the soft boy like whispers, confirmed that it was the boys who were my keeper now. I imagined just how I looked to them. My feet were held at a shoulder's length apart by a pole. The rope was pulled tightly so my knees were folded to either side of my stomach. This left my pussy and asshole completely open for their inspection. When I kept relaxed, my position was not uncomfortable except for my wrists. The straps were being pulled a little too tightly, cutting into my skin a little. I felt the mattress being push down at the foot of the bed. One of them was leaning or sitting on the bed near me. Again, I tried to close up my pussy, but the only effect was that my asshole kind of puckered at him. His finger startled me, and I jumped at his touch. He had placed it against my vaginal walls where the vibrator had left its shape. I felt his finger as it moved around the circumference of the deep hole. Slowly, I closed around his finger. Then he started a short little finger-fucking motion. It was dry in there, and he was giving me an incredible sensation. I could feel his finger unlike I've ever felt anything in there before. It wasn't the feeling usually felt as my muscles would squeeze on the finger, but it was the feeling of my pussy walls as it slowly moved in and out. It felt good.

The mattress moved as the other boy sat down next to me. Both of his hands gently cupped my breasts. I was still very sweaty from the Florida heat and closed up room. His hands easily slid around my chest, exploring the anatomy of my boobs. The boy below had stopped finger fucking me and, with his finger resting inside my pussy, he found my clitoris with his other hand. It was mostly dry also. He must have figured out that it needed moisture, because I started to feel his wet tongue licking me. He did it tentatively at first, as if he was seeing what it tasted like. It didn't take him long to realize that I tasted just fine, because he soon began licking and sucking with a lot of enthusiasm. I was sure that he noticed that I was getting wet again because, when my fuck canal became lubricated, he started moving his finger in and out again.

The first pre-orgasmic spasm reminded me that I was still very sore from the last couple of hours of multiple orgasms. While the manual manipulation I was getting from the boys was pleasant, I knew that the approaching orgasm was going to be painful. By now the one boy was sucking and biting my tits, and the other continued finger-fucking my box and mouthing my clit. Both of them were working on me with great vigor. When my orgasm hit, my entire body tightened up in tremendous pain. To the boys, it must have looked like they had given me a fantastic orgasm. I tried to yell through my nose to tell them to stop, but it probably sounded like an expression of extreme delight. Fortunately, when my guts finished dancing from the orgasm, the boys stopped their manipulation. My body relaxed when I felt them getting off the mattress. The pain had reduced to a deep lingering ache. I quietly waited for the boys to do what they were going to do next. I was hopping that they would just untie and run away to hide. After a few minutes of whispering, I felt the mattress move as they both knelt on either side of me. Then the mattress began to wiggle. They were both masturbating over me! It was only a minute until I felt their cum falling on my stomach and chest. They climbed off the bed and started whispering again.

After a few minutes of whispering and walking around the bed, they started fiddling with my bindings. First the bar holding my feet apart was removed. Then one leg and one arm were freed. The rope on the other arm was given a lot of slack. Then I heard them as they ran out of the room and slammed the door shut. They surely were running back to the vent in their room to watch me free myself. With my free hand, I pulled the pillow case off my head and pulled the panties out of my mouth. I laid back down and tried to re-wet my dry mouth. There was enough slack in the rope to let me reach my other wrist, and I quickly unbuckled the strap. With both hands and one leg free, I turned on my side an stretched out my legs. That felt so good! I moved my hands down my sweaty body, feeling for the sore spots. I didn't care that the boy's sperm was getting rubbed around in the process. The muscles in my poor pussy were the tenderest. My lower stomach muscles were very sore, like I'd been laughing myself to death.

I knew that the boys were watching from their vent again, but I didn't feel their eyes on my naked body anymore. They had, after all, seen quite a lot this afternoon. I didn't have the need to show them how sexy I was again, but I wanted to finish their day with one more memorable moment. I laid down again, propped my head on the pillow, and started to play with the remaining sperm on my stomach and chest. Squeegeeing up until my finger was coated, I put it up to my mouth and licked it clean. It tasted salty from my sweat. I hope the boys had a nice day.

BTW: The next occupant of unit 12 was a woman who was close to the age of my grandmother. Visitation is tonight and the funeral is tomorrow.

SkipperD
SkipperD
11 Followers