Motel Meeting

Story Info
A stranger in the room with you and your husband.
1.5k words
3.98
28.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr19114me
sr19114me
10 Followers

You walk into your motel room with your husband and you discover you are not alone.

The room is dark except for a lamp glaring from the bedside. Just outside the glare of the lamp, the face of the unexpected guest is indistinct. The stranger is sitting in the easy chair next to the bed.

You feel your husband's hands on your upper arms as he guides you from behind toward the easy chair until you are standing directly in front of the stranger who has parted his knees to allow you to be moved even closer. You look down to try to see if the stranger is someone you know or not, but your husband's fingers on your chin firmly lift your head so you are looking straight ahead once again. You hear your husband's voice whispering in your left ear, "Eyes front, my pet."

Reaching around you from behind, your husband slowly unbuttons your blouse before drawing it off your shoulders and you hear it softly dropping on the floor behind you. Your husband's hands work on the clasp of your skirt next and it is quickly puddled around your feet. He opens the clasp of your bra and as your breasts fall free from constraint, you feel your nipples tighten from the chill in the air or from the stare you feel from the shadowy figure before you. Dropping to his knees behind you, your husband pulls your pantyhose and panties down and removes your shoes just as he pulls your pantyhose off each foot.

You are now naked before a stranger. At least you hope he is a stranger. Your husband may have enlisted the help of one of your coworkers. You again try to steal a glance at the shadowy face only to feel the corrective fingers of your husband lifting your chin. His hands roam your body freely now, raising goose bumps in their path. You are turned left and right so your visitor can see your profile views before turning you to face away from the stranger. Seeing the fear and uncertainty in your eyes, your husband takes a moment, "pet, do you trust me?"

When you silently nod, you realize that you do trust him. Totally and completely and that makes you feel warm and safe even in the cool air of the strange motel room.

Your husband brings the chair from the desk over and place it in front of you, facing away from you. His palm between your shoulder blades urges you over the back of the chair so your palms are flat on the chair seat. This position presents your bottom to the stranger and you clench your cheeks as a last line of defense. From his position beside you, your husband's palms circle on the globes of your bottom before pulling them apart. You are now on complete display to the stranger. Your most intimate secrets are right in front of his face and in the harsh light, you know he must be able to see everything. It kills you that you are unable to see his face. You want desperately to gauge his reaction to your body. You are not sure why, but it is very important to you that your body pleases this man.

Your husband maneuvers you so you are laying on your back across the bed. Your spread legs facing the easy chair and your silent partner. Since you are given no pillow, you are not able to see the stranger. Handing you a dildo, your husband directs you to fuck yourself which you reluctantly do while staring at the ceiling and wondering if the stranger likes what he is seeing. There is no concealing the fact that you like it because your juices are leaking around the toy as it pumps steadily in and out of your heated channel. You would like to use the rubbery tip of the toy to grind on your clit as your arousal builds, but you were told to fuck yourself and that is what you will do. Determined as you are to please both your husband and the mysterious stranger, you continue to slip the toy in and out.

Your husband moves around behind you so that when he opens his slacks, his cock hangs right over your face. Without waiting for instruction, you lift your head enough to take his meat into your soft mouth and begin sucking. As it responds to your mouth, his erection grows more stiff and it requires more effort for you to keep it pointed down into your mouth. As his hands move over your breasts to caress and cup them, your husband gives you permission to use your free hand on your clit. This brings you to a squirming climax quickly.

At the same time, you feel a tingling on your thighs and belly. Curious, you slide your hand over your belly and find it is slick with wetness and realize your silent friend must have been masturbating between your wantonly spread thighs while he watched your shameless display. As your husband moves away from you, your fingers come to your lips and you taste the stranger. Looking around the room, he is nowhere to be found but before you can react, your husband's hands have pulled you up and bent you over the bed.

You are standing at the foot of the bed bent over so you are supported on your elbows. Your husband's erection slides smoothly home in the channel prepared by the toy. For a moment your husband's motion just stops. Fully inserted. Engulfed in the fiery furnace of womanhood. He can feel the pulsating walls around his flesh as he savors the moment. Slowly at first, he slides fully out and fully in. Deep steady strokes. Growing gradually more urgent. Speeding up until your breasts are swinging back and forth beneath you as you gasp for breath. Your nipples, painfully erect due to the chill of the room and the sexual tension within you are just touching the bedspread. Now as your breasts begin to swing more with the rocking of our bodies, your nipples are dragging back and forth on the rough fabric of the spread. At first, this is such a unique sensation it makes you want more. Before he is ready to erupt, the stimulation has become almost painful.

Sensing his approaching peak from the urgency of his thrusts, your fingers begin flying left and right over your clit in a race to see if you can get off before he withdraws. This time, the race is a tie as your shudders of passion and release are just beginning to fade when you feel his weight increasing on your back as his own strength fails him. Once limp, he withdraws and you begin to stand up.

He pulls you back into position by your hands as he sits back on the bed in front of you. His now limp cock is still dripping wet with your combined passion and the angry red color tells you It was a mighty cum for him. Pleasing him pleases you, so you take his member into your mouth. Lovingly cleaning it with your tongue tip. So lovingly do you attend it, you are surprised to find him regaining his erection while you work.

Just at that moment, you feel hot breath on your bottom. Your husband's hands on each side of your face prevent your looking behind you and with a glance at his reassuring smile, you return to nurse on his cock. The breath moves over the globes of your bottom as a pair of large hands starts to slide over your flesh. Gliding softly over your flesh, the hands push your buns apart. Opening the cleft between for the gaze of the stranger. But you feel his breath going lower. His tongue darts out and laps up a trail of your mixed cum before it can run down your leg. The tongue continues to work. Methodically lapping up ever drop you and you and your husband have produced until you have no more to give. Then the lips seal over your lips, drawing your inner lips within. Tongue stabbing out at your clit over and over.

The last thing you remember before the giant wave of passion crashes over you is your husband's cum erupting in the back of your mouth. That's when the sensations of the stranger's tongue in your slit takes you beyond all tolerance for pleasure. Beyond the realm of reality. Beyond what you fantasized about.

You wake in the room in the arms of your husband. The stranger is long gone. Every muscle in your body aches from the straining you have been subjecting them to in your orgasmic gyrations. The loving hands of your husband work the tension out of your body one muscle at a time as you lay there together and simply bask in the moment. This must be what they mean by afterglow.

sr19114me
sr19114me
10 Followers