Motel Pool

Story Info
Two girls enjoy the fun of a motel pool at night.
7.7k words
4.53
51.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers

Part 1

Ripples cascaded across the once smooth surface of the water. The breathtaking reflection of the moon waved and warped. Coming up from the water moments later was Mellissa. I wasn't at all concerned she ruined the picturesque view of the sky, for she was far more beautiful.

I stepped closer towards her and she looked up at me. It's funny; the water did little to cool the blush from her face. My precious Mel had tried to be a tease on our little trip. She is so very shy, so if not for her announcing a surprise, I wouldn't have expected anything. She chose to get changed for swimming in private in the bathroom. She did seem giddy for our first day of travels. She had even asked me if there would be a pool at the first motel we'd be staying at.

Mel had popped her head out from behind the bathroom door after a couple of minutes and she made me promise I'd behaved. When I uttered the words, "I will," I was lying to her face. I think even if I had intended to be sincere, I still would have broken that promise instantly, however unintentionally.

My Mel had dressed in a suit that wasn't like anything I'd seen her in before! It was probably more revealing than any underwear I'd seen her in, including anything I could have had imagined in my wildest fantasies. Sure, I'd seen riskier suits on other people. This was Mel though. Knowing Mel wore it just to excite me was an extra bonus too. The tiny little strings that held it in place, the taught triangles hiding her naughty bits, and the fact she blushed just from having me see her in it solidified my very quick response to whistle in approval.

I was the one dressed more conservative. The dark blue of my one-piece swimsuit contrasted heavily with her white two-piece. I wasn't going to be looking at my reflection all night, so I didn't care. No, tonight I was very much going to keep my eyes on Mel.

It took some convincing, but I got her to leave our room. My whistle nearly made her want to change to one of her more regular suits. I apologized and assured her it was an automatic reflex to her outfit. She relented her position and agreed to come join me in the pool.

Like most motel pools, this one was surrounded on two sides by the motel, the motel itself being a two story complex. It was a slow night. Everyone seemed to have turned in; only a couple of windows still had lights lit. The pool was empty, something Mel made sure of.

"Kara!" Mel whined. She was starting to get impatient, probably wise now to the fact I was ogling her. It was honestly a characteristic I found adorable, her shyness. I've seen Mel naked of course, but that didn't change how much she'd blush from a bit of attention from me. She was the type who definitely preferred the lights off or dimmed at most when we spend the night with each other.

I eventually slipped into the cool water myself. The weather and water were both perfect. It had been a hot day, so the air was still warm. The water though made you forget all that and feel at great balance. I quickly made my way to my Mel.

"I'm really glad no one is around. Really nice to be free with just you in this big pool," Mel said. I could tell she was doing her best to try and make the conversation about something that isn't her suit. I'm pretty sure she knew how ready I was to start complimenting her.

"Very nice, yes. I wouldn't want to share a sweet thing like you with everyone else," I flirted. I think her blush was almost about to die down, but it quickly refueled. I took her hands and started to lead her around the pool with me.

Mel tried to deflect, "Kara, only you want me like this, I doubt you'd have to share." She was following with me now, our path a circle in the pool as we made a lap.

"Melissa, listen to yourself. You must be nuts. That suit is nothing but cute, tiny, adorable, naughty, delectable-" I began before she cut me off.

"Kara! Enough about the suit! I knew this would only encourage you!"

I giggled, she was already getting worked up. "Doesn't matter what you're in, you're still cute, adorable, naughty, delectable-" and this time Mel punctuated my sentence for me with a punch in my arm! It didn't hurt, and if anything I just felt meant I had "won."

Mel tried to talk about how she was excited for our trip and all the things she planned to do. I followed along, but I was honestly still hung up on her new suit. Soon, I found myself unable to hold back any longer, and I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"Whh-wa-what was that?" Mel asked.

"For being the best Mel," I cooed. I kept my arms to keep her close to me, but separated our bodies just a bit. I purposely looked down between us, letting her know what I was looking at. "That suit, you wearing it for me. I can't help but thank you a little," I explain.

She got bashful. I think part of her was proud of herself for doing it. That made me happy, she should be proud! I sure the hell was. "Well, I guess I sort of knew how much of a perv you were, so I accommodated a bit," she said.

I kissed her again. I couldn't get enough of her. Even though she was trying to act tough, I could tell she was just as embarrassed as before. My hands again pulled her against me. I bet she could feel her bare stomach against my suit, and that probably made her feel even more naked in her tiny material.

That thought really stuck with me, "even more naked." Mel was a gorgeous girl and seeing any amount of her was always a treat. Her being so nearly naked made me think what it would be like if she actually was.

Such lewd thoughts caused my hands to move on their own. They rubbed Mel's bare back and further down. The cloth over her bottom was their new target, feeling her bottom through them. We stood there in the water, it coming up to just a bit below our shoulders. I had our lips pressed, tongues just starting to dance, and I was feeling her up.

"Kara!" Mel hissed, though with a gentle giggle. She was still very red. I wasn't sure why she would stop us; I was feeling it pretty good. She remedied my confusing, "not out here, anyone could see us!"

Honestly, I hadn't thought of that. It had been so quiet. Without another soul around, I'd become overly confident. I was assuming we were somewhere private. Perhaps I didn't care if we were at risk. There was no reason two lovers on vacation couldn't have a little fun in the pool!

"Oh, but you wore this suit to have it be seen, right?" I asked. I grasped her hips and began to sway her, just slowly nudging her towards shallower water near the edge of the pool.

She stammered a response, "it's for you to see! I only came out here in it cause I thought we'd be alone!"

I giggled. This was too easy. "Oh, if it's just for me, and we are alone, what is the problem?" I again gripped her bottom. She flinched. I was ready to use this to my advantage. My Mel was easier now to maneuver, and I continued to get her to the shallow end.

Mel continued to wriggle in my grasp. She slapped one of my hands to try and get them off her bottom. She looked behind her and tried to make sure we were alone. Honestly, I was so caught up I wasn't looking as much as I should. However, my hands did leave her bottom. The water now came up to just above our bellybuttons. Mel was only an inch or two shorter than I, so I locked eyes with her as soon as she stopped checking for potential voyeurs.

We were both breathing heavily. I could see her barely covered breasts heaving up and down. I also saw what seemed to be round little bumps in the middle. Her nipples were hard. I was sure the air hadn't cooled so much that it could cause that yet. I licked my lips. She saw me checking her out but seemed almost paralyzed, tensing up as if waiting for me to say something.

I couldn't, though. I really couldn't. I wanted to say something like "Let's go back to the room," but that didn't seem possible. No, I wanted something that moment and I didn't think twice about what it was, either.

My hands flew up and within a second the fingers were curled under the bottom edge of Mel's bikini top. My fingers squeezed between the weaves and the soft flesh of her breasts. With one strong flick, I pulled the top up and over her breasts!

Mel nearly screamed! I think she would have if it wasn't for the counteracting gasp as well. Her voice caught and she stepped back. She looked down at her bared breasts, at her tiny and hard nipples, and then up to me. She seemed both shocked I did it, and also embarrassed by the fact she had no doubt I was looking!

I was sure of it; I felt her hard nipples as I had flipped the top up. I had just barely flicked them with the back of my fingers. I couldn't take my eyes off her either. The strings and triangles had tangled up and were bumped up now over her chest. She tried to pull and straighten it out, but wasn't doing a great job at it. She was essentially topless for me.

"I can't believe you Kara! My... my top..." she was nearly breathless. I loved watching this struggle for her to redress. She looked so helpless in a way.

She finally managed to get the top back into position on her own. She turned away from me, her face looked burning hot! I heard her try to mumble something, but nothing came out. I was relieved she didn't sound sincerely upset, but she was definitely rattled.

It was like a high for me though. This vulnerable side of my Mel was something I wanted more of. I got up behind her, and I whispered "Sorry." I kept my voice down. I felt she didn't need to worry about someone spotting us now. However, I wasn't going to be all nice. I leaned in further and playfully nibbled on her ear.

Mel arched her back and tensed up. My simple action caught her quite off guard. She softly moaned as I rubbed her hips. She tried to turn to look at me with a face that was ready to beg. She probably was going to say something but I covered her mouth with my own. As we kissed I felt her knees go weak.

After we broke off the kiss, it appeared she realized something. She awkward looked away from me, out of the pool and towards the motel doors. "I... I think we should go back inside, don't you?"

I understood right away. This wasn't so much she wanted the games to stop. She was probably just as turned on as I had become. She wanted to get to the bed and really get things going. I really wanted to oblige.

However, her hesitance to admit that to me directly was just the wrong way to do it. I'm not sure if Mel should have known better, but I wanted more of that type of reaction. How she reacted with her top down, and how she was reacting to the whole circumstance. I wanted her even more flustered. Could I push it further? My growing curiosity had to be fed!

My hands were still on her hips. I could feel those tiny, dainty ties on either end. I was worried she'd regret this decision to wear it, but I felt I had to take advantage of it as soon as I could. "We can go inside, sure," I whispered again. I think she was ready for me to either kiss her again, or whisk her off her feet so I could carry her to our bed, but I don't think she was at all thinking my fingers would tug at those strings!

Beneath the surface, Mel's bikini bottom was undone. I had ends in each hand I pulled it away from her body. My poor Mel probably felt betrayed. She couldn't move at first.

"Give it back!" she said in a panicked but hushed tone. She turned and stared at me, her eyes like daggers. She scanned my hands and saw the white fabric clenched in a fist. She tried to grab at it, but I just pulled it away from her. She was ready for another lunge, but then she stopped herself. She looked around. She saw where we were, thoughtfully considered her position, and backed away from me. In no time, she was at the wall of the pool and ducking down. The water no longer was at the top of her belly button, but instead at her chin as both her hands covered herself between her legs.

-----

Motel Pool

Part 2

Once the ripples subsided, the crystal clear water was stagnant enough to see all the way through. Mel's pale, bared skin was the main focus of my eyes. Hands were wedged between two soft thighs, and hips totally void of a bathing suit. My Mel was totally bottomless in the pool!

She acted as expected, and I was thankful for that. I wanted this, for her to be so overcome with embarrassment. Her pleading look was icing on the cake. She "wanted" things from me, and the feeling of power was intoxicating.

"Kara, please, hurry before someone comes by," she requested.

I chuckled. "I thought you wanted to go inside? Go on, climb out the pool and we'll head there." Thoughts of Mel scampering half naked over to our door had me grinding my thighs.

She almost seemed frustrated with me, "I can't!"

I played dumb; I wanted to hear her admit what the problem was. "Mel, what's wrong? Why can't you?"

She looked around. Her voice got deftly quiet, "I'm naked in the pool. So come on, give me my bottoms back!"

"You're not naked, only half so." I loved how she flinched when I said "naked." "You want them back, come and get them," I commanded, dangling them for her. She balked at my suggestion.

I was about ready to stop my game. I was worried she might actually start to resent my antics. I think I had my fix for a lifetime. However, my little Mel actually started to march towards me. She kept her hands firmly in place between her legs. She looked behind her, as she got away from the wall.

She kept getting closer. At one point, she looked behind her, and then looked down, and I think I actually saw her face grow a deeper shade of red. She took one of her hands from in front and moved it around so to cover her bottom. I think she realized just how clear the water was.

My nearly naked Mel was half naked in the pool. The dim lights around the pool's edge were enough to clearly illuminate this fact. Here I was, with half of her outfit! A whole half of what made her decent!

I also noticed that her nipples hadn't softened. Perhaps I was as much a perv as she thought. You'd think with the naked lower half I wouldn't need to bother looking at her chest, but I couldn't help myself. Was she still as into it as I was?

"Come on now, let's go inside already. Enough fun here, more there?" Mel meekly asked me. She had started to reach out for her suit, using the hand that had been covering her butt. Again, something came over me, this show of need and want from her was just more fuel to the fire. I lifted the suit up high into the air and out of her reach.

Mel seemed to grow desperate. I think she thought it was going to be over. Her hand shot up higher to chase mine, but my extra inch or two on her seemed to be just enough to keep the white bottoms away. She also was at a disadvantage since she was partially ducking, trying to keep her lower half as far away from the surface as she could.

My adrenaline was pumping as I kept the suit held high. I was giddy as all hell and I wasn't about to let the fun stop. Mel started to get more determined though, and began to bounce to try and reach the suit. Her body stretched and lifted. I loved the way her breasts bobbled in her top as she tried to reach my raised hand.

She got even closer to me. The hand guarding her pussy shot up out of the water and tried to pull my arm down. This left her totally bare below the bottom edge of her top, and I could feel it! She was bumping up against me, her bare stomach and legs against my bare legs and suited stomach. If only she weren't so close, I could have probably seen what she had just uncovered!

I pivoted and turned and did everything to keep her suit from her. I managed to get around her and get a very good look at her butt! Mel's bare butt, outside; was a thing I never thought I'd see!

Mel brought her hands down, denying me a look between her legs as she turned to me. She again looked around. "This isn't fair Kara! Hurry up and give it back!" This time her request was almost completely passive. I think even with all that I was doing, she wasn't remotely mad at me.

Maybe she had a point; perhaps I wasn't being fair to her. Giving the suit back would most probably end our game. I wanted to keep playing. I liked what I had going and I had a crazy idea how to keep things rolling.

"You're right! How about a fair trade then?" I proposed. I think my hot-bloodedness in the situation got the best of me. I should have thought it through, but I think Mel accepting what I was doing to her meant she really wanted me. If she wanted me, I was going to share me.

I brought one hand up to my collar bone. My thumb rubbed along it till it found the shoulder strap of my blue suit. Looping my thumb under the suit let me pull the material and start to drag it down my arm. My shoulder was first freed, and Mel's eyes widened as it happened. More and more I brought it down till the strap hung halfway down my bicep. Both Mel and I could see the upper half of my breast swell from above the partially lowered suit.

Repeating the same action on my other side, Mel was totally hypnotized. I could see the look of doubt on her face. She didn't seem to believe I was actually going to take my suit off! Yet she was being proven wrong with every second that passed. With both straps now off, I bared most of the upper half of my chest. I could actually feel how the suit was tight against the skin at the top edge of my areolas. Any second I'd be topless.

Mel almost seemed as if she was ready to ask what I was doing. I don't think I cared to wait for the question, and finally just tugged the front of my suit all the way down to my bellybutton! My breasts sprung free, and it was something else! My bare nipples were already hard but the air actually made them tingle all the more! It was a crazy feeling to suddenly have the air touch me in that way.

Even better was Mel's reaction! Her jaw was hanging loose as if totally stupefied. Her eyes were locked in on my hard nipples. I just stood in the pool, letting her look. I loved it really, the attention she was showing me.

I was even a little embarrassed. Having someone look at you, with the purpose of looking at you, was different than just being undressed in bed with the person. Here and now, she was looking at me to really see my exposure. She was judging me, and even if it was in a positive light, it was making me blush.

Mel seemed to get past some of her initial shock and swam towards me. "Kara, what are you doing?" She asked me as she got close. She then surprised me by placing both her hands on my breasts! Each cupped a boob and held them firmly as she snuggled up close to me. I nearly gasped from the intimate action. For a moment I wondered if Mel's shy act was all a ruse.

However, I noticed Mel wasn't coming onto me, but instead seemed nervous. That's when I realized she was trying to guard and cover me! Even though I had taken her bottoms, she was concerned I'd be caught topless!

Regardless of how pure her actions were, her adorable nervousness made it so she wasn't standing very still, nor holding me still. Her fingers and body wiggled, and this made me coo with delight. Her fingers were lightly gripping my mounds of flesh. Being outside with her as she did this only added to bonfire that was my growing arousal! My hard nipples poked back at her palms in appreciation.

Though I was sure it was an accident, I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to tease her about it, "Oh my! Mel, you're so forward. You could at least wait we're back in the room!" I then gripped her close before she could get away. My hands got around her bare bottom, squeezing it beneath the surface of the water.

"Eep!" she yelped. Her body shivered as I did this. Her hands tried to move, as if she realized she was being rude, but I kept enough pressure not to let them leave. I even thrust my chest out a bit, trying to grind it against her hands.

Jappio
Jappio
1,085 Followers
12