Motel Stories 01 - Alexandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her upward on my thigh with my left hand and followed her with my right finger.

When she had gotten to the tips of her toes I continued to lift with that fingertip, still jiggling until the jiggle turned into a circling motion as it eased farther and farther inside her.

When I figured she had relaxed enough again I eased the tip farther in and began to circle that inner ring of muscle.

She moaned and began to literally chew on my collarbone. She was licking it and sucking on it and caressing it with her lips, too, but she was still biting on it every once in a while.

As I continued to slowly invade her ass with my finger I just as slowly began to lean back until her feet left the floor, supported by my left hand on her ass cheek and her pussy on my thigh.

I waited until I could feel that I was holding most of her weight with my left hand (and yeah, until my arm began to cramp), then I let go with my hand and allowed her body weight to slam her down onto my finger.

This time she didn't bite my collarbone.

With the way her body was hunching, with her pussy rubbing on my thigh and her stomach clenching, she could only reach my chest and she took a huge bite of my pec and held on.

She rocked her pussy against my thigh for a few minutes until she shivered her way through another orgasm.

When she stilled from that one, she turned around, arched her back and reached down with both hands to spread her ass cheeks to straddle my thigh with her asshole and the bottom of her pussy touching my thigh, then rested her shoulder blades back against my chest and slid her arms up and behind my neck.

"You ready for another one?" I asked.

"I don't think I could stand another one right now. I have cramps in muscles I didn't know I had. Especially up inside me."

I began to soap her shoulders and down her front, spending more than a few minutes soaping up those pert breasts and pinching her nipples between my soapy fingers before sliding my hands down to soap her belly and then on down to caress the skin of her pussy.

I ran all four fingers down her cunt, all on the outside -- or tried to. As open as her pussy was, there wasn't a whole lot of "outside". My middle two fingers slipped into the spaces between her inner and outer lips and I slid the full length of my fingers up and down.

Her hips began to rock again, this time rocking from pressing her ass into my thigh, then pushing her pussy against it as her lower back arched in an amazing display of flexibility.

As she did, my fingers traced that silky smooth crevice over and over.

She turned her head over her shoulder and began to kiss me, the water running down over our faces and bodies.

This slight movement of her body caused her to rise up on her toes and made it easier to reach her pussy.

I slid my thumb onto the side of her outer lip on one side and my fingertips on the outside of the outer lip on the other side.

I gradually began to squeeze her cunt as I pulled upward a little with each squeeze.

Then I moved my left hand up to begin to squeeze her little tit.

I continued to pull upward with my right hand, running the side of the heel of my hand and my thumb up the one side and the fingertips up the other.

After a short while I quit the up and down motion and just began to squeeze her lips together as I began to pull them outward away from her body. At the same time, I began to increase the pressure with the tip of my little finger against the heel of my hand.

I gradually sped the pace of rhythmic massage on both her pussy and her breast until I released the grasp of her entire lips and re-grasped the upper portion with just my thumb and the inside of the top knuckle.

I also grasped her left nipple the same and continued to increase the pace yet a little more.

It didn't take long before she let her hands fly from around my neck as she jerked and shuddered through another orgasm and used them to pull my hands away from her shaking body.

"Enough!! Enough!! I may not be able to walk tomorrow!"

"See, you just needed to have faith in me," I joked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You said you didn't think you could stand another orgasm. But I managed to, um, squeeze one more out of you."

She spun around and wrapped her arms around me in a huge hug.

We slowly washed each other and she took great delight in soaping up my cock and balls before rinsing them as she knelt in front of me. Her attentions caused it to begin to swell.

She pulled her head back, then leaned and looked at it more closely, slowly tilting her head from side to side as she held the tip in her hand and lifted it and moved it around while she gently caressed my balls.

I was actually beginning to think there might be something wrong when she looked up at me, smiled and said, "Missed a spot!"

Before I could ask a question or move or anything, she lunged forward, wrapped her mouth around my cock and continued lunging until her nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hair. All the while her eyes were twinkling as they were locked with mine.

I'm not huge, but I felt it when the head of my cock slipped into the back of her throat and beyond. And she didn't gag.

She continued to stare into my eyes as her eyes themselves smiled back. Then I both saw it and felt it as she smiled back with her lips.

She swallowed then, or made a swallowing motion. Either way, her throat worked on the head of my cock and I groaned. Still while she was smiling up into my eyes.

She pulled back until she had just the head of my cock on her tongue and went back to that forward-and-backward motion with it.

She pulled off then, smiled up at me and said, "Look who doesn't have a gag reflex, huh?"

I reached down with my left hand and wove my fingers into her hair as she wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock and began to use her tongue on the underside again.

I pulled her head forward and felt her throat on me again.

I slowly pulled her away, paused, then pulled her back again.

She reached up, grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers from her hair. I thought for a minute I had hurt her or that she didn't like that after all, but was pleased when she put my hand on my own hip before grabbing my other wrist and putting that hand on my other hip.

Then she scooted forward on her knees until I had to spread my legs for her to fit between them.

She smiled up at me again with both her mouth and her eyes as she ran both of her hands up my abs, across my chest and back down my abs before grazing my fingers as she then ran them around to grasp my ass.

She kept her hands there and still continued to stare into my eyes as she wrapped her lips around the head of my shaft again and used those hands to pull me in.

She continued to rock my hips into her face and set one hell of a rhythm. She would pull me in until the head of my cock barely hit the back of her mouth, pull me off, pull me in, pull me off, pull me in, pull me off, then on the fourth pull in, she would take me into her throat and gulp twice -- all while smiling into my eyes with hers and without gagging.

She continued that rhythm, mouth, mouth, mouth, throat, gulp-gulp for only a few minutes.

I saw by the look in her eyes that something had occurred to her and then she proved what a quick learner she was when the look in her eyes changed from smiling to mischievous.

Then next time she pulled the head of my cock into her throat instead of gulping... She hummed. I have no idea how. It didn't seem possible with my cock jammed down her throat, but she managed it.

I just about lost it then, but she quickly pulled me out of her mouth.

She smiled up at me and asked if I was OK?

I smiled back down at her and growled, "Get back on it, bitch!"

She shivered again as she slowly blinked, swallowed, licked her fucking lips, then dug her nails into my ass cheeks as she slammed my cock into the back of her throat.

She started a new rhythm then.

Mouth, mouth, mouth, throat, gulp-gulp; mouth, mouth, mouth, throat, hmmmmmmmmm.

I'd like to tell you that due to my superior self-control she kept that up for ten minutes or more, but that'd be complete, total and utter bullshit.

I didn't last three minutes.

When I came I came so hard that my knees started to buckle.

Alexandra had apparently expected it, because she quickly somehow spun both of us 90 degrees and pushed me back so my back was against the shower wall -- all without losing that fantastic rhythm.

As she finished draining my cock and let it slip from her mouth I slowly let my knees drop out from beneath me as I slid to the ground.

When I reached the floor, she climbed into my lap, wrapped her arms around my chest as I wrapped mine around her and tucked her head into the curve of my neck.

I was very grateful for the huge hot water system in the motel then, because we both just relaxed in the afterglow and the hot water for quite a bit.

Eventually though, my alarm went off and I knew our interlude had come to an end.

We got out of the shower, dried each other off and got dressed.

I asked her if she wanted to have breakfast together and she declined, saying it would be too obvious to the guy on the desk.

We went down the stairs at one end of the building and she hugged me and gave me a quick kiss before she slipped out the door.

I stood and watched as she walked to her car and got in.

She smiled and waved at me, then blew me a kiss as she drove away.

I was a little late meeting my group and one of them asked if I was OK because I was rarely the last one to breakfast. "Long night?" she asked.

"Long morning rather," I said as I smiled.

So of course I was a bit distracted that day.

And I was still a little distracted when I got back to the motel.

But that distraction went quickly away when I said, "Hi" to Kelsey.

She gave me a really sly-looking smile and asked, "So how was your night?"

I put on my best fake-innocent look (and I've been told it's pretty effective) and said, "I'm not sure what you're talking about, Kelsey."

"Yeah. Sure. Right. When I got in this morning, John asked if I knew whether Alex had been having car trouble because when he went for a walk outside early this morning her car was still in the parking lot. Poor clueless fuck.

"But it occurred to me to check the security camera footage and I saw her knock on your door then disappear inside for a few hours.

"We knew she had a hell of a crush on you and wondered if she was ever going to do anything about it. Looks like she did!"

I just smiled at her, all innocent and stuff, said, "Hope you have a good night!" and walked into the buffet area.

As I walked away I could have sworn I heard her say, "You bet your ass I will!!"