Motel Stories 03 - Carlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're not going to 'drill' me 'right here, right now' I figured you planned on taking me to your room. You said I'd be going there this morning."

"See. There you go again, Carlie. Thinking you're in charge or something. Silly girl. You're partially correct, though. We are going to my room. We're just not going directly there. Now at least try to be a good girl and put your hands behind your back."

Once her hands were behind her back I unbuttoned all the buttons at the cuffs of her blouse. I pulled them so her wrists would pass through the sleeve plackets then pulled the cuffs closer together. I twisted the cuffs as necessary so the button of one cuff was through the buttonhole of the other and vice versa.

"Try to unbutton your sleeves, Carlie," I growled.

I watched for several seconds as she attempted to undo the buttons but she was unable to even get her fingers on them.

"Oh, no, Carlie!" Whatever will you do? You can't undo your cuffs? Why, they seem almost as effective as handcuffs, huh? Now, turn around, please." Yeah, to all you "purists" I shouldn't have said "please", but it never hurts to be polite.

"There you go. Good girl." I pulled her blouse down all around and pulled the two parts of the front placket together and began to button it from the bottom up.

As I buttoned it I made sure that her breasts were exposed. By making the occasional tug or tuck or nudge I managed to get it buttoned almost all the way to the bottom of her breasts before I couldn't do any more of the buttons up. By this time her breasts had been pulled inward and upward by the material to give her a fantastic cleavage -- except "cleavage" is usually what's revealed in the neckline of the blouse. This was just beautiful, exposed, pressed-together boobs capped by some fiercely-erect nipples.

"Alright. Now we're ready. Let's go."

Carlie turned around again then almost screamed as my hand came thundering down on her already sensitive right cheek.

"Not that way, Carlie."

"But your room is up here."

"And that's where we're going. We're just not going directly there. Now get down her in front of me."

She stepped down in front of me on the steps and stopped.

"Good girl! I didn't have to tell you when to stop. Now keep going. I WILL tell you when to stop."

We walked down the stairs all the way to the first floor and she paused only slightly on each of the landings by the doors to the other floors.

When we got to the inside of the first-floor stairwell door, I said, "Stop. Are you excited, Carlie? Did you enjoy smiling at the cameras all the way down here?" I walked around in front of her and saw her flushed face. "Did you enjoy showing your titties to your friends? Does it turn you on to know that they're going to be seeing you parading down the stairs? With your titties exposed? And your flaming red ass and thighs exposed? And your dripping wet pussy showing out from under the front of your skirt?" Her blush deepened as I asked the questions.

She nodded.

"Out loud, Carlie."

"How did you know?"

"How did I know which?"

"That I was enjoying it? You were behind me."

"I could see your cheeks move when you smiled -- and you smiled all the way down the stairs. You weren't quite careful enough to turn your head all the way away from me as you passed. You waggled your chest as you walked and I know the difference between a shiver and a shimmy. You paused for a split-second and pushed your hips forward as you came to the edge of each landing before you started to step down. And you made it a point to take the first step down off each landing really wide."

" Yes. It turned me on."

"What did, Carlie?"

"It turned me on to know my friends are going to be seeing me walk down these stairs with my titties exposed, with my ass exposed, and my wet fucking pussy juices dripping down my thighs and glistening in the lights. Now can we please go to your room? I'm so turned on I need to be fucked hard as soon as you can get your cock in me."

"Still haven't learned, have you Carlie? You're not calling the shots. Even if you did ask. But your request was impolite. You didn't say 'please'."

"Please?"

"Too late. Now come on." And I opened the door from the stairwell to the hallway.

I swear that up until that exact moment she thought we were just going to go right back up the stairs.

Silly girl. Her jaw literally dropped in disbelief, then she pulled it up and if anything, her smile got bigger.

She started to turn to the right toward the elevator then gasped as my fingertips grazed her ass cheeks again.

"Carlie, Carlie, Carlie. Still thinking you know what's going on? Turn the other way and walk."

I stepped in front of her and opened the door to the sidewalk bordering the parking lot. To her credit there was only the slightest of pauses as she crossed the threshold. Also to her credit, she stopped when she got to the edge of the sidewalk. Whether that was to await directions, to look slowly around the parking lot in case there might be someone out there to see her in this situation, or to then smile broadly at that camera or not was of no concern to me.

"Turn left and walk, little girl." This was going to take her past the front doors and I could see her starting to angle away from them, hoping she would be far enough away that they wouldn't open. Being the guy I am I let her get away with it for a while. But only a little while.

Just as she thought she was going to be able to get past them without them opening I grabbed her by the left elbow and steered her straight toward them.

This time there was a slightly longer hesitation, which was solved with another small slap to her ass. She stepped off, but very slowly.

"What's the matter, Carlie? Are you wondering if the night clerk comes to the desk every time he hears the front doors open?" She shivered as we crossed the threshold of the outer sliding doors. "It was okay when you thought it was just your friends watching on the video? But now you might get seen in person? By someone other than your friends?" Shudder. Moan. We crossed the threshold of the inner sliding doors. "Tell me Carlie, are you walking slowly because you hope the longer it takes the more likely it is that he'll come out and look?"

That got her moving a little more quickly, but only a little.

"We'll be going to the elevator once we get past the desk this time," I informed her.

She managed to maintain her pace and started doing the model walk, crossing one foot in front of the other as she walked to emphasize the movement of her hips. And instead of walking directly past the desk, where she might have been partially hidden by the raised portion of it, she took the long way around the chairs in the reception area.

That earned her a light swat. "Sexy little minx!" I could see her smile and her shoulders came back just a bit more to better display her tits.

She kept that up until we passed the door to the office, which is when I reached over, grabbed the handle to the kitchen door opposite the office, rattled it slightly and gave a greatly exaggerated gasp.

She squealed and bolted for the elevator.

She got there before I did -- obviously. I stood back a few feet as I watched her try to find the button with her hands behind her back.

I was impressed when it occurred to her to turn around, step back and use her left big toe to push it. I was also impressed that she thought to turn toward me so lifting her leg that way exposed her glistening pussy as it spread open. Her smile spread open again, too and she giggled.

Since it was early morning, the elevator was already on the first floor and the door opened almost immediately and she darted in.

I took my time with entering and paused for several seconds blocking the beam of the photocell to keep the door open longer. Carlie was almost hopping with impatience.

Once I was inside I stepped toward her, which caused her to back into that corner of the elevator.

"You know which floor, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Then why haven't you pushed the button yet, miss impatience?"

She started to step toward the control panel and I stopped her with a curt, growled, "Unh uh."

She looked at me quizzically, but only for a split-second, then she glanced up at the camera in the corner, moved back, turned and leaned into the corner and slowly lifted her right leg up to touch the button for my floor. But with a wicked grin she kept her leg raised and extended and also pushed the buttons for all the floors below it, too.

"Good girl, Carlie! This one time I won't punish you for trying to take control. "But you may wish you hadn't done that. Now, put that sexy fucking leg down and unzip my trousers."

She dropped the leg with another wicked smile and started to turn around to use her hands.

"N-n-n-n-o-o-o-o-o. On your knees, little girl." Her smile turned from wicked to pleased very quickly. She was almost as quick to get on her knees.

I stepped into her, making sure we were side-on to that camera so her Alex and Kelsey could watch as she tried.

"Have you done this before?" I asked and she shook her head slightly, then used her cheek to push open the flap over my zipper and worked her face upward. I could tell when she started using her tongue to find the zipper tab. "Apparently you've given this particular task some thought then?" She nodded. "You're doing a very good job."

I saw her smile as she worked my zipper down with it clenched in her front teeth. She didn't even pause when we stopped on a floor and the doors opened, paused, then closed. Once my zipper was all the way down she just knelt there and smiled up at me.

"Pull my cock out."

Since I go "commando" she didn't need to figure out to get underwear out of the way.

She did manage to wedge her face far enough between the flaps of the zipper to get her lips on the side of my engorged cock. She applied a little suction and managed to pull it closer to the opening, the door opened, paused then closed, then she re-adjusted her position and pulled the rest of my stiff cock out through my fly.

She didn't do anything more than pull it out, though. Just looked up at me (and over at the camera out the corner of her eye) and smiled.

"There's a good girl. Would you like to suck my dick?"

I didn't think her smile could get any broader, but it did, and the sparkle in her eyes intensified, if that was even possible.

"I will allow it."

She eased forward on her knees and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to slide her lips lightly over the head.

I had been watching the floor indicator and so I wasn't surprised when we got to my floor. But she sure was.

"This is our floor, Carlie."

I saw her shoulders slump and she sucked a little harder as she started to slide her mouth off my cock.

"Oh Carlie. What am I going to do with you. Always assuming you know what I want you to do. You know what happens when you 'assume', don't you?"

She looked up at me as I held the "door open" button with my thumb, raised her eyebrows and made a very nice quizzical moan as she looked me in the eyes with my cock still in her mouth and her lips lodged firmly just beyond the ridge of the head and her tongue lodged just below it.

"Where I work we say that when one 'assumes' one makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'."

She groaned, then giggled.

"You've never heard that one before?"

She slowly shook her head from side to side, making sure to slide her tongue around on the underside of my cockhead as she did.

"But in this case, that's not the case. This time I'm going to have to tell you that when YOU 'assume' it means that 'me' is going to finish up the morning in 'ur' 'ass'." She moaned this time.

"So let's get going, huh?"

She again started to slide her mouth off my cock and I growled at her. She looked at me quizzically again.

"Standing up would be a good start."

Again she started to pull her mouth off my cock and I gave an exaggerated sigh.

I saw comprehension pass through her eyes and she managed to get to her feet without ever letting my cock out of her mouth.

The feel of her mouth moving over my head as she did was quite interesting.

The feel of her mouth as I started to walk forward out of the elevator and she paused to let more of it slide into her mouth to help maintain her balance was very much more interesting.

I walked out of the elevator with her mouth clamped around my cock. It didn't appear to cause her any issues walking backward, even though she couldn't use her arms to balance or brace herself as she backed out. But she did gag slightly once or twice.

Once out of the elevator, I slowly rotated my body to be able to back down the hall. I had thought about backing her down the hallway to my room, but decided that if she tripped and clamped involuntarily it would be a very bad idea.

So I backed down the hallway, leading her with my dick.

Since she couldn't necessarily match my steps, my dick slid slightly in and out of her mouth and her tongue slid all around underneath it with each step. Nice!!

I backed slightly past the door to my room, then pivoted slightly and started to walk toward it.

When Carlie's ass hit the door I kept moving and drove another little bit of my cock into her mouth. I nudged a little more and muttered, "Just need to get... a little closer... to the door... to be able... to get...the card...in the door." With the last word of each phrase I nudged a little farther and a little harder. "Ah, there it goes. Say goodnight to Alex, and Kelsey, and yourself, Carlie." She turned her face as far toward the camera as she could with my cock buried in her mouth and I could feel her lips and throat work as she managed a barely-recognizable, "Good night, Alex. Good night, Kelsey. Good night, me." I opened the door, smiled and waved at the camera myself, and backed her in.

I let the door close quietly behind me then pivoted to get her to follow again.

I backed over to the chair that was positioned just inside the window by the light of the TV that I'd left on and stopped.

"Let go, Carlie," I said.

"Hmm uhm." She mumbled as she knelt and continued to work on my cock with her tongue.

"Let go, Carlie," I growled.

"Hmm uhm."

"Spit it out, Carlie!"

"Hmm uhm!," this time with a slight shake of the head, making her tongue slide around under the head a little more.

I reached down between us and plugged her nose. She just kept sucking and licking on my cock.

I waited until I thought she should have had to take a breath, then a little longer in case she was a swimmer in addition to being a runner and was just about to try something else when I became aware of an occasional cool sensation on each side of my dick.

I laughed. "You little minx!! You're breathing around the sides of my cock, aren't you?"

She giggled around it.

"Seriously, Carlie, spit it out!" and I let go of her nose and swatted it. She finally relented and let my cock slip from her lips. She pouted and made a frustrated whining sound as it slid out.

"There's a good girl. Sorry, but I had to do that to be able to set everything else up." She made a face, but then sighed and knelt there.

I turned part way around and slowly pulled the inner curtains open one at a time, watching her reaction as I did. I swear her nipples got even more erect than they had been - and they'd been stiff the whole time I could see them. Maybe they'd just gotten bigger?

I slowly opened the outer, sheer curtains and she shifted slightly on her heels and spread her knees.

I kicked the ottoman so recently used by Kelsey out of the way then tilted the chair onto one leg, spun it around and pulled it back from the window just a little.

As I walked by Carlie she tried to catch my cock in her mouth.

I turned the TV a little more toward that side of the room, grabbed the remote from the table and a couple of condoms out of my suitcase and set them on the arm of the sofa next to the chair.

She tried again as I walked back past her.

I walked over to the bed, dragged a bunch of the pillows to the foot of the bed then tossed them one at a time onto the chair.

I walked over to where she was kneeling and tucked the fingers of my hands into her armpits from behind and lifted as I said, "Up ya go, little girl."

I turned her around and led her over to the window. "What'd'ya say we get you undressed, hmmm?"

I nudged her feet as close to the short wall under the large window as I could, then reached down to begin unbuttoning her cuffs and pretended to have difficulty getting the buttons undone. I actually had them unbuttoned already and was just holding the cuffs in my hands.

"Sorry, sweetie, but I need to lift your arms a little to be able to get these undone."

I chuckled as I heard her gasp.

"Aw, what's the matter, babe? Window a little cold on the nipples? This shouldn't take but a few more minutes."

I lifted and tugged on her cuffs, dragging her nipples across the cold glass of the window.

I finally let go of her cuffs and let her arms drop to her sides.

"Is your ass still burning?"

"A little."

"Gosh, that's too bad," I said as I grabbed her hips and spun her around. "Let's see if this helps," and I pushed her hips backward until her ass hit the glass. She gasped and flinched away, but then eased her red cheeks to the glass and shifted her position slightly to gradually get as much of it as possible soothed even slightly by the cold glass. As she shifted her body I unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off over her shoulders and down her arms, then gradually pulled her skirt down over her hips, down her legs and then out from under her feet.

I let go of her then, adjusted the pillows on the chair, took off own my shirt and my trousers, tossed them over to the sofa and sat on the chair, reclining back onto the pillows.

"I believe you're in the wrong place, Carlie. Shouldn't you be back on your knees with my prick in your hot little mouth?"

She silently shook her head, but there was enough light coming from the TV to see the glint in her eyes.

"Oh really? How about 'get on your fucking knees and suck my fucking cock'? Does that wo..."

Well. Apparently it did because I broke off the question as her mouth slid down over the head of my cock once again as she locked her eyes on mine.

She didn't take me all the way into her mouth.

She did, however, let some spit dribble from her mouth down the shaft then wrap her hand around it and use it like an extension of her mouth so I was feeling warm wet friction all the way up and down my prick.

All the while her tongue was dancing circles around and around my head, with occasional pauses to caress the underside of it.

Then she stopped.

Not "stopped" -- stopped. Just stopped doing that and changed what she was doing.

Between the light coming in the window and that coming from the TV I could see the look in her eyes and could see a glint of humor? Mischievousness?

She took her mouth off my cock and used her right hand to hold it between her fingertips and the heel of her hand and began to lick it slowly from the base to the head. She did that a few times then got another mischievous look on her face.

She moved her right hand up to grab the head between her thumb, forefinger, middle finger and the base of her thumb. Then she reached up with her left hand and grabbed my scrotum the same way. I wondered what was going on.

I found out when she smiled, licked her lips, tilted my cock to the side, leaned in and took a little bite of it near the side of the base with her teeth.

Normally I'd have swatted her on the nose and growled, "No teeth," but before I could say anything she released. She hadn't bitten hard, just a nibble. I don't think her teeth even came all the way together.