Moth Ch. 027

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"I can't take it anymore," she whimpered. "I need you inside me."

Kokata shook his head. If he entered her now, after hours of touching her and watching her wiggle, he would only last seconds.

"Please," insisted Lei. "I need it."

Kokata moved his body between her knees, as if preparing to enter her, but instead of freeing his cock, he moved a legtip to her opening.

"Black," said Lei, staring into his face.

Kokata locked eyes with her and with another legtip again sought out her nub. It was swollen to a findable size.

Lei rubbed against his touch and pressed her knees against both sides of his body.

"I need you," she said, hoarse with desire.

Kokata pushed his legtip inside her and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Black," she wheezed, squeezing him with her knees.

"I'll give you everything you need," promised Kokata, sliding his tip deeper inside her.

Lei with her hands reached out for two of his legs and grabbed them hard.

Kokata moved his legtip back and forth inside her. Fucking her at a much slower pace than he could have if it was his manhood. With his other legtip he kept rubbing her nub.

"I can't take it," insisted Lei, tightening her hold on his legs.

"Yes you can," promised Kokata, and slowed his movement even more.

"I can't."

"You can," promised Kokata, and sought along the top of her inside. His Lei gasped when he reached the right spot.

"You can take it," he whispered, and simultaneously rubbed the spot inside and the nub outside.

"I need you," insisted Lei, shaking her head from side to side.

"Black, I need you," she persisted, her air whiffing in and out in tiny swift huffs. Her hips were moving, constantly pulling his tip from her nub.

"Hold still, Lei," he pleaded.

"I can't," protested Lei, twisting faster even as he chased her nub around. "Don't stop, Black. Don't stop."

Kokata swiped his nub-chasing tip swiftly side to side, catching touches no matter which way she twisted her hips. He was getting a hang of it. There was a strange feeling of power to it. To making her twitch but not allowing her to escape.

"I like this," he snarled and kissed her throat.

"Black," pleaded Lei. "Don't stop."

"You can't escape me," promised Kokata, chasing across her nub and fondling her spot inside.

"Oh dear life," shrieked Lei, her hands tight fists around his legs.

Kokata pressed harder against the spot inside her, he could tell the right place by more than intuition. It had swollen.

"You're all mine," snarled Kokata against her throat. He was chasing her nub, rubbing it. "Say it. Say that you're mine, Lei."

"I'm yours," shrieked Lei. She arched her back and squeezed around his tip inside her. "Oh dear life, Black. I'm yours."

Kokata raised his face and finally he got to see what Lei looked like while having an orgasm. It was more than he could handle.

He pulled his legtip out of her, pushed himself in, and rode the last wave with her.

He had been wrong about being able to last as long as seconds, but that was perfect, his Lei couldn't have handled more.

*

Written by Nanna Marker; literotica ID ellynei.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
12