Moth to the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,697 Followers

I sat up long enough to remove my bra in compliance with her request. I had to do it one-handed since I couldn't force myself to remove my hand from inside my panties even just for the few seconds it took. I had two fingers inside my pussy now as I finger-fucked myself to the sound of Megan's voice.

"I'd like to be able to see you right now," she continued. "You'd probably like to see me too, wouldn't you? What would you do Miss, would you lick my pussy for me?"

"God yes," I said so quietly I wasn't even sure she heard me.

My hands were moving steadily faster and more urgently as Megan continued talking dirty to me. I had realized at some point that this had turned into my first experience with phone sex which was certainly not what I had expected when I first called her. I didn't care about that too much though, I was to busy with the images being conjured up by my naked student on the other end of the line.

"Mmm, I'm tasting my pussy now on my fingers Miss. I want you to taste me to sometime okay? It wouldn't have to be off my fingers either."

She kept talking but her voice was becoming a blur to me. I was getting too worked up, both hands were down at my pussy now as I got closer and closer to cumming. I wished Megan was with me, wished I could see her as I came. I gave a small moan as I thought of the two of us watching each other masturbate and felt my orgasm starting.

My hand was a blur on my clit as I shoved the fingers of my other hand as deep into my pussy as I could. The feeling was so intense as waves of pleasure crashed through my body and it was a couple minutes before I regained awareness of anything around me.

"Miss? Miss?"

I finally registered the sound of Megan trying to get my attention. She actually sounded a little bit concerned like she thought something had happened to me.

"I'm alright," I said, rolling my head to put my mouth closer to my phone.

"Okay, good," she said with a note of relief. "It sounded like you were cumming from here, but then you wouldn't answer me."

"Got a bit caught up, that's all."

"As long as that's all it was. So, how do you feel about being in the same room next time we... you know."

"Seriously?" I asked, not trusting that I understood correctly.

"Or I could keep teasing you if you want."

"No, I don't... I mean... dammit Maggie, you know damn well that I want you."

"Yeah, I know that. But you've got your ethical responsibilities to think about."

"As far as I'm concerned my 'ethical responsibilities' in this case would mostly involve not advantage of my student, and I'm not convinced that's even a viable option with you. More like the other way around if anything."

"I wouldn't take advantage of you Miss, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want."

"I know, I'm starting to trust you Maggie. Maybe I shouldn't, but I am."

She paused for a moment as if unsure how to take that.

"Alright, we'll meet at the school library on Saturday around eight-thirty. That okay?"

"That's fine by me."

****

Eight-thirty on Saturday, almost to the minute, I was standing in front of the library. I didn't see Megan anywhere out front so I stepped inside and approached the front desk. The place seemed deserted except for a very bored looking girl sitting at reception.

"Can I help you?" the girl asked, looking up at me from the computer screen in front of her.

I had the feeling I was interrupting a game of solitaire.

"Um, maybe. Have you seen a girl come in? She's one of my students; shoulder-length, light brown hair," I said, gesturing unnecessarily with my hand, "probably w-"

"You mean Maggie?" she interrupted.

"Well, yes."

The girl looked at me with actual interest and a hint of curiosity before pointing off to her right.

"She said there might be someone looking for her, she's probably over there at one of the tables."

"Thanks," I said hesitantly. "Do you... know Maggie?"

"Kinda," she said with an enigmatic smile. "I get stuck with weekend morning shifts here all the time 'cause I've got no seniority. Maggie's basically the only person here sometimes, if there's anyone at all. Saturday mornings aren't popular. We've gotten to know each other a little."

"Alright," I nodded. "Well thanks again."

I headed in the direction that had been pointed out to me and indeed it didn't take much work to locate Megan. She was sitting at a table probably meant for a group of up to six and had half the space covered with books and papers. I had initially assumed that we were just going to meet here and go somewhere else, but I now suspected that wasn't the case.

"Maggie?" I called.

"Oh, hey," she said, looking up from her work. "Wanna help me study? Mid-terms are coming up you know."

"You wanted me here just to help you study?" I probably sounded as confused as I felt.

"Well, not just study."

Megan stood up and it quickly became apparent to me that, other than her panties, she was naked from the waist down. I was reminded of when I let her borrow my panties and she had pulled her skirt up around her waist, except she didn't have the easy escape this time of simply letting her skirt fall back down. I already knew she was more confident than me about things like this but I didn't realize to what extent.

"What the... what are you doing?" I asked, torn between my instinctive worry that someone would see her and enjoying the sight myself.

"Just having some fun Miss," she said.

She walked toward me with her hands clasped behind her back, again playing the innocent. Reaching me she stood up slightly on her toes and leaned forward to kiss me softly. I was too stunned by the situation to respond.

"You said you trusted me didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes." More or less.

"Then trust me, please. There's no one else here except Nicki and you don't have to worry about her. We can do whatever we want."

I didn't know who Nicki was, but simple deduction said she must have been the girl at the front desk.

"How do you know she won't check on us?" I asked.

"Well, she might," Megan admitted. "But we know each other well enough by now that I don't think she'll be a problem. She's probably already guessed why you're meeting me here too."

That would explain the look I'd gotten from Nicki, but it also raised questions about exactly how well the girls knew each other. Not to mention what Megan got up to in the time she spent at the library apparently with the place to herself. My face must have shown my doubts because Megan hastened to reassure me.

"I just... I like the thrill of it, that's all. Wandering around in here like this," she gestured toward her nearly-naked bottom half, "knowing that there is always the possibility of getting caught by someone, it's amazing. Nicki's seen me like this a few times and she's cool about it, but that's all there is to it. We never did anything together."

I wondered if I looked jealous, by the way Megan was talking I guessed I must. When I thought about it I realized that, somewhere in my sub-conscious, I actually had started to consider Nicki a potential threat. It was a little weird considering Megan and me weren't... well I wasn't sure what we were.

"So no one else ever caught you?" I asked just to confirm.

"Nope," she replied, shaking her head emphatically.

"Okay," I sighed. "So what's the plan here?"

"You know how I like incentives to do well?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I seem to recall that yes."

"So how about something similar here. You assign me questions to do from the textbook and if I get one wrong, I take a piece of clothing off. But if I get one right..." she trailed off.

My heart started beating faster at the thought. Megan was proposing to possibly be naked in front of me, in the middle of the school library no less. But there was also a strong possibility that I would be the one to lose out. She may have an exhibitionist streak in her but I wasn't convinced that I did, leaving alone that as a teacher the consequences could be much more serious for me. She continued smiling angelically at me even as I tried to dissuade myself from this newest game of hers and once again I knew I couldn't resist her, not when she really wanted something.

"I've seen the grades you get, I'll be naked before you even take off your shirt," I mumbled in a half-hearted, last-ditch effort to get out of it.

"How about I have to get two questions in a row right then?" she suggested.

"Three," I said immediately.

She thought about it for a second and I was sure she was going to insist on two.

"Okay, three," she agreed.

I sat down across from Megan at her table somewhat numbly, still not quite believing I was actually going to start stripping in public like this. Not that it was really the same thing as if there were other people around certainly, but it was closer than I was comfortable with.

The first three problems I gave her I picked more or less at random as I was focused mostly on sorting out my thoughts. She answered them easily enough and I suddenly became aware that I would now have to go through with our agreement. Reaching down below the table I removed one of my shoes and held it up where she could see it before dropping it on the floor. I had a definite advantage in how many pieces of clothing I was wearing compared to Megan, I just hoped it would be enough.

A few sets of questions later and I was starting to get worried that she wouldn't get any wrong. I had not yet removed anything major but it my shirt was going to have to go next and I was getting fairly anxious about that. Thankfully she did finally slip up and I pointed out the mistake to her, trying not to smile too obviously as I did.

Megan nodded and shrugged before pulling off her shirt and tossing it on the chair beside her. I could hardly take my eyes off her as she sat there in front of me in only her underwear. If only there wasn't a table in the way I would have been able to see the lower half of her body at the same time. It may have been just as well, I wouldn't have been able to function at all if that had been the case.

"Well?" she asked after a moment.

I realized I had forgotten to continue picking questions for her. She tried to look impatient with me but I could tell she liked the reactions she got from me whenever she showed off her body. Distracted as I was I had a hard time picking out hard problems and she got the next three correct.

Now it was my turn to remove my shirt, my apprehension suddenly overtaking the excitement of watching Megan do the same minutes earlier. I glanced around quickly to make sure we were still alone then hesitantly stood up. Her eyes locked onto my chest instantly as I undid the buttons down the front of my shirt. Taking a deep breath I lowered my arms and slid out of it, letting it fall on my chair behind me.

Megan smiled appreciatively at me and I actually started to blush a little under her gaze. The way she stared at me reminded me of the way I must have looked when she first sent me that topless picture. As much as I was fairly certain she was attracted to me as well, it was nice to have that nagging, irrational fear in the back of my mind silenced.

"You look good without a shirt on," she said.

"Thanks, you too," I replied, unsure what else to say.

I sat back and down and we slowly got settled back in to our 'studying'. I lost again and almost decided to take off my skirt when I had a better idea and simply slid my panties off instead, thus keeping myself a little more covered for the time being.

Unfortunately for me, Megan got the set of questions after that right as well. I had actually started enjoying our game once I stopped worrying and allowed myself to relax, but now I was down to my bra and skirt which brought me back to reality in a hurry.

"Maybe we could move somewhere more private now?" I suggested nervously.

"It's still just me Miss," she said, "and I'm going to see you either way."

I hadn't really expected her to go for it, but at least it gave me a little time to mentally prepare myself. Feeling even more self-conscious than with my shirt, but also with determination born from Megan's positive response so far, I reached behind my back to unhook my bra. I had planned on holding it in place for a moment and let myself work up to removing it completely, but my fingers slipped and it swung to the side held only by one hand. Giving up I tossed onto the pile of my other clothes that had formed haphazardly on the corner of the table not being used.

As before I felt Megan's eyes on me, but more intensely now. It was only gradually that I became aware the balance of power had actually shifted in my favour. She was having a harder time focusing on her work and her gaze regularly flicked up toward me.

I started to explore just how much control I now possessed while trying not to be too obvious about it. At first I made small movements; shifting in my chair, scratching an imaginary itch next to my breast, that sort of thing. When I stood up to stretch I was sure Megan had caught on judging by the knowing smile that formed on her lips. She still couldn't take her eyes off my breasts until I slumped back down in my chair however, much to my delight.

As I hoped my distractions were successful and Megan made quite a few mistakes in the set of problems she was working on.

"You make it kind of hard to keep my mind my work you know," she said.

"Sorry," I replied, not even pretending like I meant it.

She removed her bra with none of the hesitation I'd shown, leaving the two of us sitting at the table topless. It still left me with the advantage however since Megan was the one who needed to concentrate.

I grew even bolder than before with the thrill of the two of us sitting almost naked so close to each other. It didn't hurt that she was clearly as entranced with my body as I was of hers. I was still aware of our surroundings but they mattered less and less to me; as Megan had assured me no one had yet disturbed us and I was becoming more willing to take chances.

Since Megan already knew what I was up to I didn't bother with subtlety and simply started fondling one of my breasts with my right hand. I knew she could see me but she was acting determinedly as though she couldn't, nearly burying her face in the papers in front of her. Sensing I would need to do more I reached my left hand down below the edge of the table to my lap where she couldn't see it and let out a small moan. I noticed her react almost immediately and I only had to pretend to masturbate for a few seconds before she tossed her pencil down in defeat.

"Alright Miss, I give up," she said.

"You'll take off your panties?"

I tried to remain calm but it was a losing battle.

"Mm-hm, like I said I would," she confirmed.

Scooting forward on her chair she slipped her last article of clothing down her legs and kicked them off her feet. I was about to protest since I still couldn't see anything but Megan stood up before I got a chance.

She stayed where she was for a moment, allowing me an excellent view of most of her naked body. Her recently revealed pussy was the main focus of my attention, being one of the few parts of her I had not yet seen. It looked completely smooth, not a trace of hair to be seen, and it was absolutely beautiful.

I thought I was going to go crazy when she approached me, her amazingly naked body getting closer with every step. She hopped up to sit on the table directly in front of me, her pussy so close I thought I could actually smell her arousal. I wanted to touch her so bad and looked at her pleadingly, hoping she would let me.

"I was really hoping to see more of you," she said casually, as though just making conversation. "I didn't expect... well, anyway I still want to. Would you take off your skirt for me? I know we didn't agree to it, but I'll make it worth your while." She leaned forward and pouted at me. "Puh-wease Miss?"

Just having her in front of me as she was would probably have been enough for me; her promise of more to come was not something I had the willpower to resist.

"Okay," I said.

With a definite sense of detachment I stood and hooked my fingers in the waist of my skirt. Feeling like I was in slow-motion I tugged it downward over my hips and let it fall to my feet. It was all so dreamlike, like it wasn't actually me doing anything.

Megan unexpectedly jumped up and hugged me before I could step out of the pooled material on the floor, breaking the trance I was in. It wasn't a dream of course, the feel of her naked body against me and the soft smell of her hair as it brushed my face was more than enough to convince me of that. I belatedly returned her hug, pulling her to me and never wanting to let go.

"I knew you could do it," she said into my ear. "I know you didn't want to, but you did it for me. Thank you."

She moved her head from my shoulder and kissed me firmly. I was getting too overwhelmed to respond to everything she was throwing at me, I couldn't keep up. The girl I'd wanted from the beginning of the semester was naked in my arms and I didn't know what to do. Luckily she still seemed to be thinking straight.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked as she finally broke the kiss.

She didn't try to pull away from me or mind that I hadn't let go of her yet. If anything she seemed to be enjoying our closeness as much as I was.

"I want... get back on the table," I said.

"'Kay."

I reluctantly let go of Megan so she could retake her seat on the table. After adjusting the position of my chair I sat down and leaned forward until my face was practically in her lap. Following my lead she let her upper body fall back until she rested on her elbows and spread her legs to give me perfect access to her pussy. I placed a hand on the inside of each of her thighs but restrained myself from going straight after what I wanted.

"Can I?" I asked, seeking permission.

She nodded, looking a little surprised that I would bother asking, and that was all I needed.

I pressed my face to the junction of her legs, inhaling deeply to experience her scent fully. My tongue darted out eagerly to her pussy lips in a quick, testing lick. She was so wet already that even in that brief point of contact I caught the unmistakable taste of her pussy juice. I couldn't blame her, I was just as horny as she was and probably just as wet.

I felt like it was my first time eating out another girl all over again, I couldn't remember any of the things I'd learned over the years. I settled for long strokes across the length of her slit that gradually became shorter as I probed deeper inside her.

"Ooh, that feels good," Megan moaned.

At least she appreciated my efforts even if they were more enthusiasm than anything else. Not that enthusiasm was bad, I knew from experience that it was sometimes enough get the job done.

Once the initial rush had passed I was able to calm down a little and focus on my technique. I started licking with more purpose, concentrating on more sensitive areas and paying attention to Megan's reactions. I found that when I did something she really liked she had a tendency to squirm around, unintentionally making my job harder. My arms got a decent workout just trying to keep her legs still enough not to dislodge my mouth.

Eventually I progressed upward, borrowing one of my hands temporarily to help me locate her clit. The reaction from her as soon as my tongue touched it was amazing, her legs thrashed around even more frantically and I struggled to maintain stimulation on it as she came on my mouth.

Toward the end of her orgasm Megan actually managed to knock my head away with her leg, accidentally I'm sure, and I sat back in my chair feeling somewhat drained but still incredibly horny. Her hair was a bit of a mess when she recovered enough to sit up but she looked otherwise happy. She looked ready to say something to me but stopped herself and stared at something over my shoulder.

Xarth
Xarth
14,697 Followers