Mother Accepts Role As Slut

Story Info
Mother given to son by her blackmailing neighbour.
4.7k words
4.39
377.7k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arto59s
Arto59s
70 Followers

"Can life cannot get any better than this?" wondered Paul as he sat up in his bed, drinking the mug of tea his mother had just brought him. "Who'd have thought this when Dad went off to work away for the month on the oil rig just when I came home from Uni," he mused to himself, "I wonder whether he is getting anything?"

He moved gently in his bed to ease the dulling ache in his backside caused by having lain in the same position for the last ten minutes. He looked down and noticed with pleasure that his mother was just returning to taking the head of his cock in her mouth. He slipped his hand down inside the cut of her dress so that he could feel the silky bra covering her beautifully formed breasts. He could feel the pressure exerted by this mother's nipples as she responded to his caress. "A nice handful", he thought, "Not bad for a 46 year old slut."

Paul, sighed, put his cup down, and lay back glorying in the feeling of having his mother give him yet another blow job. "Yes," he thought, "Life is good but it will get better when we drop in on Mrs Bell again and my slut of a mother can drop in on Mrs Bell's pussy. Ha ha! What a clever joke."

It had been the morning before when Paul answered the telephone call from Mrs Bell. "Is that you, Paul," asked Mrs Bell, "Is your mother home?"

"No, I mean yes. It's me. Who's calling?"

"It's Mrs Bell, Alan's mother. I thought you would recognise my voice. I'm disappointed Paul. You seemed to have forgotten me since you've been away to Uni. Have you just finished your second year?"

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Yes, my final year's to come and then I'll have to find a job." He was not going to explain the reason why he wasn't thinking was because he had spent the last ten minutes wanking off inside his elder sister's clean cotton bra he had found in the laundry basket. One of the perks of being alone in the house and with his sister away, a perk that might last for the rest of the week.

"My mum's out in the garden. Do you want to speak to her?"

"Err, no. It's you I wanted", replied Mrs Bell in a voice that just had a hint of seduction in it. Paul felt his cock hardening again and he knew he would have to get another bra to wank off into; Mrs Bell had really big tits so he might need two of his sister's bras to do justice to his fantasy.

Mrs Bell carried on, "I want you to come down here at exactly ten past eleven. Got it? Exactly ten past eleven. Come straight in, the door will be unlocked and I'll be in the sitting room. I have a surprise for you". Paul was struggling to cope with the conversation. His hand was inside his pants gripping his erection. He was fantasising about cumming whilst he was talking to Mrs Bell - the mother of his best friend, but more importantly, she of the big tits and even bigger cleavage.

"And no playing with yourself in the meantime. I know what you young boys are like". The telephone line went dead and Paul jerked one last time, spreading semen over his hand.

As Paul thought through the events of yesterday, he grabbed his mother's head and shoved it down so his cock speared the back of her throat. He held her head firmly and he fucked her in the mouth a few times. "Come on you slut, you'll have to do better than that. I wanna cum in your mouth and I haven't go all day. I wanna you to ride my cock this morning. Take it you bitch", he cried thrusting himself into the back of his mother's mouth again.

He had not needed to wank since yesterday and with luck, would not need to until he went back to University. He had a mother who seemed willing to take on his cock and was pretty good with her tongue. He wondered whether his elder sister was better and whether he could get her to take his cock on. A threesome with mother and sister, a fantasy for any lad and one that might just happen. And if Mrs Bell was also willing, well he might just be able to manage three women all at once.

Paul relaxed as his mother continued to work his cock. Yesterday she had fought hard as he raped and buggered her. Now, she had come to terms with her role as his sex slave and was doing a mighty fine job.

His mind wandered back to the events of yesterday when he had walked into Mrs Bell's living room, bang on time. He saw Mrs Bell on the settee. Her blouse unbuttoned and her mighty cleavage on show. He saw her skirt risen up her thighs to reveal her stocking tops and garter belt. He could see she was knickerless. What he could not work out, was why his mother was on all fours, in just her silky pale blue bra and panties, gorging on Mrs Bell's pussy. For a second or two he just stood there gaping as Mrs Bell ground her pussy into his mother's face.

Mrs Hughes broke the spell.

"Glad you could make it Paul," she twinkled, "Your mother was just thanking me for helping her out."

Paul could see his mother squirming and finally breaking free of Mrs Bell's grip. Her face was covered in juices form the pussy she'd had shoved in her face.

"Oh my god, I was just ... just .." and her voices tailed away and her eyes dropped to the floor.

"She was just eating my pussy. As a good slut who owes me should," Mrs Bell interjected, "Now that you are here, perhaps you would like to take over. Would you like to fuck me, Paul?"

"No, no, not that. Please," cried his mother, "I've kept my side of the bargain. Don't involve Paul. Please."

"I think Paul his old enough to make his own mind up. Come over here Paul". It was an order Paul could not refuse.

He sat on the settee next to Mrs Bell. She shoved his mother's face back into her pussy. "Who told you to stop," she shouted.

Keeping one hand on Paul's mother's head so it stayed pressed into her pussy, Mrs Bell, ably assisted by Paul, freed Paul's cock from his trousers. His erect cock stood proud. Even his mother could not resist a quick glance from her duties to take in the size of what he had to offer.

"My, what a big one we have here, let me help you cum over my tits," sniggered Mrs Bell.

She shoved his cock into her cleavage and let him hump away. Paul slipped his cock in and out of her bra so that the tip of his cock caressed her nipples one at a time. And his mother was still grinding away at Mrs Bell's pussy. The friction on his penis, the cleavage, the smile on Mrs Bell's face, his scantily clad mother eating pussy. It was just too much for Paul. He jerked a couple of times, grabbed a breast and pulled it free from the bra and emptied himself over the nipple. As he did so Mrs Bell gave one final push as she orgasmed and gushed her fluids over Paul's mother.

Apart from panting, there was silence. Paul's cock softened, Mrs Bell's breast was covered in cum, her pussy glistened, and Paul's mother shrank back to sit head bowed in front to that gaping pussy.

Mrs Bell was the first to move. She grabbed Paul's mother by the hair and dragged her onto her cum splattered breast.

"Clean it up, whore. Your son made the mess, and you can lick it all up."

Paul's mother knew she was humiliated and submissively started licking the salty cum off the breast. She was disgusted with herself but had surrendered her dignity already so she had no spirit left.

Paul's load wasn't that big. After all, he had already cum twice that morning. But the spectacle of watching his mother suck Mrs Bell's breast was enough to start his cock hardening again. Mrs Bell, smiled at him. Pushing his mother way, she lay back on the settee, spread her legs wide, and pulled Paul down on her.

"Fuck me," she said simply, "Fuck me hard whilst your mother watches. Let her see what your cock can do."

Paul fucked as hard as he could. Was this more like rutting? Was Mrs Bell a bigger slut than his mother? Thoughts kept flashing through Paul's mind. There was no way for his brain to cope with all this stimulation. His mother's nipples now clearly visible within her bra. Was she aroused? Was that her hand inside her panties?

He came. Mrs Bell groaned and moaned as he did so. She pressed her pussy against his groin and gyrated a few times before shouting, "Oh fucking hell, yes, yes yes, oh my god. Yeeeeees." And she slumped down shivering as the orgasm ripped through her pussy.

Paul's eyes wandered across to his mother. Her fingers were inside her panties and she was masturbating. His own mother. In her pale blue bra and panties, her faced covered in Mrs Bell's juices, was masterbating in front of him. He moved away from Mrs Bell and sat up. Should he stare at Mrs Bell's pussy on show? Or those marvellous breasts Mrs Bell possessed. Or should he watch his mother play with herself. His mother was looking at him now. The look of a sad woman, not a lustful look. Just a pathetic pair of eyes, a grim smile, and a hand - no two now - buried inside her panties while she fingered herself.

Mrs Bell, sat up, kicking out at Paul's mother.

*Look at your mother, Paul, playing with herself. I think she's turned on by your cock. Fancy a bit of cock do you?

Mrs Bell looked at Paul's mother. "Suck his cock. I want you to clean Paul's cock. Suck your son's dick, you slut."

Paul's mind went blank. His mother slid across the floor and just took his cock into her mouth. No ceremony, just a slut sucking cock because she was a cocksucking whore. She kept up a rhythm using her hand and and her tongue. Paul's mind was just too far removed from what was going on to think it was his mother sucking him off. To him, there was just someone sucking his cock. He reached out and grabbed a handful of breast. He squeezed and heard his mother groan. But she kept up the rhythm and hardly flinched when Paul exploded in her mouth. Cum spurted out of Paul's cock leaving a small white globule on his mother's tongue.

Paul's mother pulled herself away. Wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and swallowed.

Peace followed. Paul dozed, his mother lay on the mat, the breast Paul had groped showing a softened nipple, and Mrs Bell smiled.

"Get your tits out for the lad," ordered Mrs Bell in a raised voice. The words shattered the peace and Paul shook himself awake. His mother sat up and without looking at anyone, slipped her arms around her back and unclipped her bra. Turning to face Paul, she removed her bra so that he could see her breasts. On the small side, perfectly formed and with beautiful nipples. Were these better than Mrs Bell's jugs? Perfect shape or size? Which was better, Paul could not decide.

There was no smile on his mother's face. No recognition that she was topless in front of her son.

"Don't just sit there with that stupid look on your face. There's pussy to eat and I want eating now. Come on you slut, get your face back in here," instructed Mrs Bell as she dragged Paul's mother by the hair and forced her face back in to the gaping, moist pussy. Paul's mother didn't think about her son's cum in Mrs Bell's pussy. The pussy tasted differently but it was less disgusting than the first time she had gone down on that piss soiled pussy.

"Fuck her, Paul. I want to see you fuck your mother. Take her from behind and bury that cock in her."

Paul staggered to his feel and moved over to get behind his mother who was on all fours eating pussy. He slipped his fingers inside her pale blue silk panties and fingered her cunt. His mother wriggled and squirmed. She tried to cry out but Mrs Bell had her pinned to her pussy.

"Stop pissing about, fuck your mother now. Fuck her hard and come inside her. She wants it, the slut."

With slow deliberation, Paul took his cock in his hand to let it harden. He gently pushed it against his mother's panty clad ass, feeling the plump, rounded curves. He moved his cock around until forcing aside her panties to give him access to his mother's cunt. He positioned himself so his cock was almost touching the entrance to his mother's cunt. With a sudden stab of his hips, he pushed forward and rammed his cock into his mother's cunt.

All hell broke loose. His mother suddenly woke up to the reality of what was going on. She had extra energy now and was trying to free herself from the pussy and from her son's cock which had invaded her. She wriggled and bucked. She used all her strength to free herself but Mrs Bell's thighs were tightly clamped on her head. Mrs Bell had two hands around the back of her head and was pushing pussy and face together, almost suffocating Paul's mother. Spurred on by the extra thrashing about of Paul's mother, the two raped her face and cunt. Paul had lost any pretext of self control. He wanted to hurt his mother, show no mercy. Time and time again he violently buried his cock inside his mother's cunt. He withdrew, paused for a second, and then thrust himself back in. The more violent he was, the more his mother struggled, and the more his cock revelled in the feeling.

It took Paul four long spasms to completely empty himself into his mother's cunt. He collapsed on her, leaving his shrinking cock in her cunt whilst Mrs Bell cried out with another orgasm as she finished face fucking Paul's mother.

It went quiet as they cleaned themselves up. Paul was embarrassed about what had happened and worried that he had raped his own mother. Mrs Bell seemed unconcerned about events but still dressed quietly.

"Take your mother home, Paul. She's yours now. Use her as you wish. Let me know whether she objects. She's my gift to you. Your mother, a slut, is now your slut to fuck as you please. Just bring her back tomorrow afternoon so she can look after my needs."

"No please, not that. Anything but that," suddenly Paul's mother was alive again, "You can't give me to him. He's my son for god's sake."

"You owe me. Big time. You'll do what I say otherwise you know what I'll do, don't you. Is that what you want?" There was a menace in Mrs Bell's voice that frightened Pail. Mrs Bell had some form of hold over his mother. He knew he should protect his mother but all he could think of was her mouth over his cock, and her pale blue panties as he took her from behind.

"You took him in your mouth and you let him take you from behind. You're a fucking slut. You not only owe me but you owe him. You put on this charade to seduce him. You have had sex with your son. You'll go to prison for that."

Paul's feelings were ready to explode. Should he protect his mother? Should he use her at least until his Dad returns?

"But he raped me. My own son raped me. And you helped him, you bastard. You forced me to take take him in my mouth. You held me whilst he raped me from behind. My own son raped me and you helped. You're a fucking pervert."

Mrs Bell smiled, "I didn't see any rape. I saw a perverted mother begging to be fucked by her son and begging to eat my pussy. Get the fuck out of here and come back tomorrow when, if you are not better behaved, I am going to let the dog use you."

Paul edged towards the door. He didn't know quite what to do. His mother followed, head down. They walked home slowly. Neither said anything. Paul wondered yet again what he should do. This constant battle between his love for his mother, his emotional desire to protect her, and this cock which kept getting hard in his pants. It was hard now. A wank or a fuck, that was the question.

The answer came as they closed the door behind them. His mother made the mistake of going up to the hall mirror to look at herself. Paul saw her reflection in the mirror. He remembered where her face had been, He remembered where his cock had been. He looked at his mother's ass, the rounded shape clearly visible with the tightness of her dress. She was just a little too plump across the buttocks to hide her curves.

Paul edged towards his mother and pressed her against the wall. Saying nothing, he gently pulled her legs apart, freed his cock from his pants, and rammed it inside his mother's soiled pale blue silk panties and into her cunt. His hands snaked around her waist and slithered up to her breasts. He couldn't get his hands inside her low cut dress so he clamped then on her dress covering her breasts. He groped her as he humped her against the wall. She took it, not saying anything. His mother just stood, leaning against the wall, her eyes closed, her legs apart, and let her son fuck her. This was no rape, this was full submission by Paul's mother to her desires and Paul's demand.

Paul was in no rush to cum. He's spent most of his cum already and it was hard keeping his cock in his mother's cunt. His cock was hard, but had been harder. Her cunt was wide, and had been tighter. Paul was not going to give up though. He humped and humped. Grabbing at his mother's tits. Holding her hips as he moved in and out of her pussy. Finally, his efforts were worthwhile. He felt himself cumming. He raised his pace and shoved deeper and with more venom into his mother's cunt. He came but his cum was little more than a dribble. His flaccid cock slipped out. He was embarrassed at his failure to really hammer his mother again. The slut deserved it. But he couldn't deliver any more.

His mother readjusted her panties, and walked away into the kitchen with an air of, "What was all that about."

Ten minutes later, Paul walked into his parent's bedroom. His mother was on the bed, fully clothed, but with both her skirt hiked around her waist, her legs spread, and her hands inside her panties. These panties were no longer pale blue. They were stained dark blue with the juices of violent sex and her own passions. She looked across the room at Paul but did not waiver. She carried on masturbating and watching him. There was a challenge in her eyes. Who would break the gaze first? The awestruck Paul watching his mother masterbate or his shameless mother using her hands to bring her the relief he did not?

It was Paul who broke. He turned away and went into his bedroom. He could hear his mother grunt and groan as she pawed herself to a climax. Her shouts of triumph echoed around the house as she brought herself to orgasm. Paul tried to close his ears to the shouts of, "Yes, yes, come on, cum, yes, here it comes. Now. Oh my gawd. Ahhhhh."

The house fell silent. Paul in his room, his mother in her bedroom. The only groans heard were those of the house as it rocked in the changing temperature of the warm day easing into a cooler night.

At last, Paul heard his mother moving around the bedroom and then slipping downstairs. He was rested now and his cock was beginning to ready itself for action. Paul waited another twenty minutes before taking his cock out. He noticed with pleasure that it was rock hard. He was back! Ready to take his mother again.

He clambered off his bed, quietly walking downstairs. In the hallway, he stopped to listen. His mother was in the dining room. He crept closer. She was on her knees, leaning over, using a dust pan and brush to clean up something on the floor. It was too much for Paul. Her panties were just showing, the plump panty clad cunt just showing. She had slipped into her white panties. Virginal white for his slut mother. The same panties he had cum in when he had crept into her room a few days ago and wanked off in her underwear drawer. The panties that had his cum in.

He took out his cock, fully erect and moist. Quietly he strode into the room, stooped down and before his mother could react, had pushed her over and was on top of her. His hands grabbed at her dress to push it out of the way. He pushed his cock at those white panties. His mother struggled. Her panties were down, And then a piercing scream shot through the quiet house as Paul rammed his cock into her ass. He held it there for a few seconds as he grabbed his mother's arms. He pinned the arms down under his own weight and began the ass rape of his mother. She screamed, she begged him to stop, she struggled in vain. She cursed him aloud. She cried out he was hurting her, raping her. Tears flooded into the carpet. But he did not stop. He was possessed. He wanted to rape his mother's ass and cum inside her. Her cries and struggles just made it more exciting for him. Any lingering doubts as to whether he should protect his mother or fuck her were long gone. He was buggering her and it felt right. He was top dog, she was the slut. He wanted her ass, and it was her job to let him. Never mind she struggled and cried out, he was taking her because he had the right too.

Arto59s
Arto59s
70 Followers
12