Mother: Anal

Story Info
Daughter gives up her anal cherry to her mother.
2.6k words
4.53
183.2k
247

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,217 Followers

All characters in this story are above the age of 18.

*****

I was lounging casually on the couch watching TV, when I got a text from mom. She had gone out shopping with some friends and I didn't expect to her to be home for another hour at least. I glanced at the text and immediately felt my pussy tingle and glisten. The text was succinct and to the point, saying "I'll be home in 30 minutes. Mommy's horny and needs a tight asshole to lick and fuck. Do you know of any?"

I actually moaned as I read the text. I sat there on the couch in a state of shock for a few seconds, then turned off the TV and bounded up the stairs to our bedroom. I stopped when I entered, unsure of what I was supposed to do. I had had a lazy morning with mom in bed, so I had showered late, about thirty minutes ago. I didn't need to clean up and I doubted I needed to do anything else, so I just stood there for a few more minutes still in a state of semi-shock. I then decided that I should put something on and do up my hair. I remembered how mom had reacted to my description of one of my fantasies about me in only a sundress with my hair in pig tails. So I quickly stripped down and threw on my yellow sundress, that barely covered my bare ass cheeks. I then put my hair in pig tails for that extra touch, before returning to the couch to await my mother's return.

I was laying on the couch on my stomach, with my dress only partially covering my ass cheeks and clearly showing that I wasn't wearing panties. I heard the garage door shut and mom's customary, "Honey, I'm home," as she entered the house. I called out that I was in the living room, as I had decided to play it innocent. I smirked and tried not to squeal in delight at what was about to happen. I had the immense pleasure of hearing mom enter the living room, stop in her tracks, and gasp as she saw me laying there. I continued to play it innocent, as I asked "Hey, mommy. How was shopping?"

Mom quickly pulled herself together and then yanked me off the couch by my arm, and led me forcefully up to our bedroom. I was giggling the whole way, because of the effect I had had on her. Upon entering our bedroom, mom immediately pulled me into her for a passionate kiss. She ran her hands down my body and groped my ass cheeks, as our tongues twisted and twirled inside my mouth. We were both moaning by now, but I was surprised when my mother suddenly pulled my sundress up over my head in one swift motion. I was now completely naked, as my horny mother looked me up and down with a predator's smirk on her face. She then pointed to our bed and said, "Hands and knees, baby girl, Now!"

I crawled up onto the bed and assumed the doggie style position. Mom then walked into the closet, but left the door open so I could watch her strip naked. She then grabbed the strap-on, stepped into it, positioned one end of the double headed dildo inside of her, and fastened the harness around her waist and thighs. My god, she looked so sexy standing there like that. She then walked out of the closet and towards me. I continued to play it innocent as I looked back at her with wide eyes, as I asked "Is everything ok, mom? You look like you're mad at me."

She smirked as she continued to stalk towards me. The stayed quiet as she crawled up on the bed behind me, and ran both of her hands over my ass cheeks. She then placed a forceful spank to both cheeks with the palms of her hands, causing me to yelp in surprise. I bit my lower lip and looked back at her over my shoulder, as she spread my ass cheeks and lowered her mouth to my asshole. I moaned softly when I felt her place a tender kiss to my puckered hole. I gasped when she slid her tongue right up my asshole and began a deep rimming. I felt my pussy quiver, as I enjoyed mom's expert tongue going to town on my tight young asshole.

Mom moaned as her tongue was plunged deep inside me. She then set a fast and deep pace of tongue fucking my asshole in and out to get me nice and wet. I was moaning softly, as I enjoyed what she was doing to me. I felt tingles run from my head to my toes. God, I loved it when my mother rimmed me. I made it a point to return the favor and lick both of her holes until she orgasmed, just as soon as she was done with my asshole. I had fantasized about this moment for a long time, even before my mother and I had become lovers. I never expected to actually be able to do this, or that my mother would be so energetic and turned on my the prospect of fucking her daughter's tight young asshole. I hadn't really known if I would enjoy it, but when mom had first rimmed my asshole in the kitchen as we made breakfast, I knew I wanted to try.

Mom's moans had grown louder, as she smashed her face between my ass cheeks and plunged her tongue deeper and deeper into my asshole. I had wondered if we should use some form of lubricant, but feeling my asshole was now wet with my mother's spit, I figured we were ok. I would rather do it this way, because it seemed more sensual for mom to supply the lube in a natural way. I moaned again as mom hit a particularly deep spot inside me. God, I knew my pussy must be drenched in my juices right now.

Mom then withdrew her tongue from my asshole and placed a tender kiss to my puckered hole as she repositioned herself behind me on her knees. I smiled realizing that placing a gentle kiss to each other's asshole, pussy, and clit was our customary signal that we were finished licking or sucking that particular spot. I felt mom grab my hips and suddenly plunge her rubber cock right into my wet pussy. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, and looked back at her in confusion. She smiled and said, "I want my cock nice and slick, before I fuck your ass. Trust me, baby girl, these juices will work perfectly."

I nodded silently, as my mother set a slow but deep pace of fucking my pussy. I heard the squishing sound of her rubber cock passing in and out of my wet pussy, as she lubed her cock with my juices. Deciding that she had enough lube, mom pulled out of my pussy and positioned her cock head at my asshole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax, as I felt mom slowly press her cock head into my tight asshole. I moaned deeply, as I felt my asshole being forced open to accommodate mom's cock. I gasped when I felt her cock head pop into my ass, as my asshole clenched tightly around the shaft of her rubber cock. Mom then slowly pressed her hips forward and forced the cock deeper into my ass.

I was still trying to relax my asshole, to better except her large rubber cock. I felt my asshole stretching tightly around her cock, as mom continued to push forward. I finally felt her thighs come to rest against my ass cheeks, as she bottomed out inside me. Mom moaned deeply as she enjoyed the feeling of her end of her rubber cock pressing deep into her pussy, as the other end was now buried in my asshole. She smiled at the sight of her beautiful daughter on her hands and knees taking my mother's rubber cock deep into her asshole without complaint. I moaned as I felt her trail her fingernails down my back and ass cheeks, before she gripped my hips tightly in her hands.

Mom then withdrew her cock from my ass, until just her cock head was just inside my asshole. She then pushed back inside of me all of the way, but in a slow and steady pace to allow me to get used to the feeling. I was so turned on right now, I could feel my pussy tingling as my asshole was stretching around my mother's cock. I wanted her to fuck me deep and hard. I wanted her to pound my asshole until I orgasmed hard and loudly. I moaned again, as I felt her come to rest deep inside me. Mom then asked, "Where is mommy's cock?"

I moaned out, "It's in my asshole, mommy."

She then asked "Are you ready for mommy to fuck your ass deep and hard, baby girl?"

I moaned out, "Please fuck my ass, mommy. God, feels to good with your big hard cock up my tight asshole. So good. I want to cum with you inside my asshole, mommy."

Mom moaned at my dirty talk, as she then set a grueling pace of deep and hard thrusts of her hard rubber cock in and out of my asshole. I moaned loudly, as my mother really fucked my ass hard. I was loving this. Mom's tight grips on my hips were pulling me back to meet her forward thrusts, driving her rubber cock even deeper into my ass. I began to push my hips back into her, desperate for more. Mom's moans were as loud as mine, as the other end of her cock was forced just as deep and hard into her pussy as she was using to fuck my ass. God, I felt so dirty and hot with the knowledge that my mother and I were enjoying her fucking my asshole with such abandon. I moaned loudly when I remembered all of the crude but accurate things she had said about my dirty mind when she had forced me to admit my fantasies about the two of us.

I began moaning out, "Your cock feels so good in my ass, mommy. God, it's so fucking deep. Unh...so good. Mmm...I love being your dirty minded little girl."

Mom moaned even louder at my wording and declaration of my enjoyment. She answered back, "I knew you would like mommy's cock shoved up your tight young asshole. God, my daughter is such a slut for mommy. Take mommy's cock in your ass, you dirty girl. I want you to cum hard with my cock buried inside your asshole. I wish I had two cocks, so I could fuck both of your slut holes at the same time. Fuck, your asshole looks so fucking sexy stretch around my cock."

We then stopped talking as our moans told all of our pleasure. With all of the strength that mom was putting into fucking my ass deep and hard, I had to fight to keep myself upright. The sheer force of her thrusts threatened to push me down onto the bed. Our moans joined together to tell the tale of our immense pleasure, as mom continued her assault on my young asshole. I loved how submissive I felt on my hands and knees with my mother gripping and pulling my hips into her thrusts as she fucked my asshole deep and hard. I felt like she was truly taking what she wanted from me, and I loved that. I loved it when my mother sued me for her won sexual gratification. Just the fact that I enjoyed it showed me how perfect we are for each other.

Mom's moans had grown louder and needy, as she drove herself towards an orgasm. I loved it when I could hear her about to cum. The fact that she was building up to her orgasm as she was fucking my tight asshole deep and hard, only added to my enjoyment of the situation. Mom had now worked herself up to a frenzy, as she viciously fucked my young asshole as hard, fast, and deep as she could. Her moans were coming out just as fast as her thrusts were driving her cock deep inside me. Her breathing was as labored as mine, as she used all of her strength to force her hard cock deep into her sweet daughter's tight young asshole.

My pussy was quivering uncontrollably, as I felt her hard cock continue to plunge in and out of my asshole. I had never imagined that I would take this much pleasure from anal sex, but I was sure that I was about to orgasm from the hard and deep ass fucking that my mother was giving me. I started to picture other positions that we could use for anal sex: missionary style, cowgirl (I made it a point to remember to shout 'yeehaw' when we did that), and me standing up and bent over as mom fucked my asshole deep and hard. I also fantasized about what mom had said about having two cocks so she could fuck my asshole and pussy at the same time. I made a mental note to see if I could find anything like that, because the idea of a double penetration sounded amazing. I moaned at the thought of one rubber cock in my asshole and one in my wet pussy, as mom pounded both of my slut holes without mercy.

My fantasies and inner musings were cut short, as mom suddenly drove her cock deep into my ass with all of her might and screamed as her own orgasm hit her hard. The hard plunge into my ass coupled with the knowledge that my mother was cumming, sent me over the edge and kick started my own orgasm. I cried out in pleasure, as I felt my pussy explode and my asshole quiver in pleasure. I felt both of our bodies shaking, as our breathing continued with pants and gasps. I felt my orgasm beginning to fade, as mom trailed her fingers up and down my back and ass. I moaned at the feeling of her hands trailing over my skin. I then moaned again, as I felt mom withdrawing her rubber cock from my asshole. She then undid the harness and let it fall to the floor. She laid down on the bed and pulled me into her body. I collapsed into her in our signature cuddling position, as I sighed at her touch. We were both enjoying the post orgasm highs, as we snuggled closer together. I moaned as I felt the slight stinging from my asshole, as I clenched it shut. Mom looked down at me as I looked up at her, and asked "So how did you enjoy mommy's cock in your ass, my love?"

I moaned in pleasure, as I answered "Judging by your moans and screaming orgasm, I enjoyed it as much as you did. It was amazing, mommy. Thank you."

I then leaned my head up to kiss her lips tenderly. Our lips connected and we both sighed in contentment. I then smiled into the kiss, as I pulled away. Mom looked at me questionably, as she asked "What?"

I stayed quiet, as I crawled backwards down her body until I settled myself between her legs. I then placed her thighs on either side of my head and the backs of her knees on my shoulders. Her asshole was perfectly positioned right in front of my face. I smirked as I lowered my face and drove my tongue right into my mother's puckered asshole.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,217 Followers