Mother and Daughter

Story Info
Mother and daughter go on a boat trip.
4.9k words
4.32
111k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

Bea and Chloe both had their birthdays on the same date, apart from the year. Bea, at thirty seven, was Chloe's mother, with Chloe having recently turned eighteen. Bea's husband had been several years older than her and dedicated to his work. This dedication had made him a wealthy man. It had also made him a dead one, an over-stressed heart failing while he was at work.

Mother and daughter were comfortably situated and enjoyed themselves. Bea, not needing to earn a living, worked quite extensively for charity. Chloe, wanting a little independence, had a job as a secretary in one of the local companies, a firm that built boats, on spec and for general sale.

The resemblance between the two women was remarkable. Bea, putting a real effort into keeping fit and retaining her looks, looked quite a bit younger than she was. On the other hand, Chloe put some effort into looking a little older than she was. It wasn't uncommon for the two women to be mistaken for sisters rather than parent and child.

Bea and Chloe were natural blondes. Not the gleaming paleness of a platinum blonde but noticeable fair-haired. Hazel eyes and clear skin, faces that lit up when they smiled. The only thing, apart from personal taste, that stopped them wearing each other's clothes was the extra two inches that Chloe had at her bust line, a source of some annoyance to her mother. "Damn it," she'd muttered when it was noticeable that Chloe had outgrown her in that department, "a child shouldn't have bigger boobs that her mother." The observation from Chloe that she wasn't exactly a child anymore was blandly ignored.

One of the toys that Bea's husband had acquired was a very nice motor launch. While enjoying the occasional boat ride, neither Bea nor Chloe were what you would call keen fans of boating. Accordingly, Bea had sold the boat to a friend of her husband, obtaining at the same time a promise that she could borrow it if she wanted to go boating for a day.

With summer approaching, and a hot day forecast for the coming Sunday, Bea suggested to Chloe that they borrow the boat and take a ride.

"We can cruise out into the middle of the bay and strip off for an all over tan," she said with enthusiasm. "There's plenty of room at the front of the boat for us to lie down and do a little bit of sun worshipping. And we needn't worry about people stumbling over us and catching us in the raw."

"People will still see us, mum," said Chloe. "The front of that boat is quite high and people will see us from a long way off."

"But the point is that they will be a long way off," pointed out Bea. "All they'll really see is a couple of women sun bathing on a boat. They won't be able to tell that we're nude."

"Unless they have binoculars," said Chloe, ever practical.

Bea waved that away. Who cared if someone might see them through binoculars? Effectively they would still be private.

Despite her mild objection Chloe was quite happy to go along with the idea. After all, they would be reasonably private, and it would get them a head start on getting their summer tan.

They acquired the boat and set sail on a sunny Sunday morning. Well, not sail as such, more like they started a big diesel motor. There was only the gentlest of breeze though the water was a little choppy, the aftermath of a storm that had passed through the previous day. They cruised around for a while, finally setting the anchor out towards the middle of the bay. That accomplished they stripped off, spread some towels to lie on, and started tanning.

They lay there, tanning, listening to music, totally relaxed. They each had their own personal ipods and earpieces, their taste in music reflecting their different generations. All was calm and peaceful, the boat gently rocking.

Chloe was rather startled when something seemed to bump into the boat and she sat up, taking off her ear phones. Bea, noticing her movement, took off her own earphones and looked at her, one eyebrow raised inquiringly.

"I was just wondering what that bump was," Chloe told her.

Bea shrugged. "Just a larger wave than normal. Possibly something in the water brushed against us. No problem."

"Actually," said a very pleasant tenor, "it was my boat bumping against yours. I saw you relaxing here and thought I'd come and say hullo. I'm Tim. Who are you?"

Bea and Chloe were now both sitting up, heads turning in astonishment to consider their visitor. Oddly enough, they both reacted the same way, arms coming up to cover their breasts, a simultaneous shrug, and their arms dropped away again. After all, the man had already seen everything they had. And where he was standing, that meant everything.

Chloe was blushing but Bea was rather insouciant. They both regarded the visitor, both of them having similar nervous feelings. He looked as though he was in his early twenties, he was tall, at least six foot, and quite solidly built. He wasn't unhandsome, looking rather pleasant, actually, with a very cheerful grin showing off sparkling white teeth, a vivid contrast to his golden tan.

The only problem that Chloe could see with his tan was that he had no tan lines. None at all. She knew this because she could see all of him, Tim apparently having forgotten to get dressed before he boarded their boat. She couldn't help feeling a little puzzled about a certain conundrum. When she was considering the lack of tan lines she couldn't help but notice that his erection was also tanned. Did he sun-bathe with an erection, or without, the tan just stretching when his erection rose?

Chloe looked at Bea, knowing that Bea would also have noticed Tim's erection. Just what were his intentions?

"I'm Bea," Bea finally said. "This is my daughter, Chloe. Why are you on our boat?"

"Your daughter? You're kidding. You both look about the same age."

Bea smiled, feeling flattered. Chloe scowled, wondering if she'd been insulted.

"You still haven't said why you're on our boat," she pointed out.

"Yes, I did. I said I thought I'd come over and say hullo."

"You could have done that from your own boat," Bea observed. "Now that you've said hullo I'd appreciate it if you would depart."

Both the women glared at him as he looked them over. Reaching down, he touched his erection lightly.

"I haven't really said hullo yet. Just introduced myself. I intend to say hullo much more thoroughly before I go."

He was laying it on the line quite plainly. He wanted sex and he was going to get it. Bea looked at him again. That bulk on him wasn't flab, she decided, but muscle. Her eyes drifted down slightly. Quite a lot of muscle. OK, that wasn't really a muscle, but it looked rather solid. She flashed a look at her daughter.

"We can't stop you, can we?" she said, looking back at Tim.

"Not really. I was hoping that you'd be nice and cooperative and have a little fun with me. I mean, make love, not war, and all that sort of thing."

"I want you to leave my daughter alone."

"Fair enough. You cooperate and I won't lay a finger on her. Or anything else, for that matter, because I don't think you're worried about my finger touching her."

Bea felt relieved. She also felt rather annoyed and nervous. Not only was she going to be fucked but she was going to be fucked in front of her daughter. An innocent young child.

Chloe, on the other hand was slightly irritated. Geez, mother, talk about taking all the talent for yourself. What makes you think I couldn't have handled him? The fact that she couldn't protest and offer to do the dirty deed herself narked her even more. She'd have to watch and miss out. Life could be so unfair.

"Why don't you go and sit in the cabin, Chloe," Bea suggested, but with a note in her voice that made it an order.

"Why don't you sit right there and get an education," said Tim. "I'd really prefer it if you were here where I can see you."

Chloe had been about to rise and depart but she settled back down at Tim's word. The tone in his voice had a decided or else sound to it. She looked at her mother and shrugged.

"Now, darling, why don't you roll over and get on your hands and knees."

Moving reluctantly, Bea did as she was told, seeing him settle down next to her as she did so. A hand slid under her, caressing her breasts, while his other hand stroked across her bottom and around, covering her mound, which he promptly started to massage.

Chloe watched, breathing hard, wondering what it would be like if he was doing that to her. She felt an unwelcome twinge from her groin and shivered slightly. Tim was busy, while her mother was looking away from her, plainly accepting what he was doing. Chloe wished she could see her mother's face so she'd know if she was enjoying it.

"What the hell, Tim? I thought you were going to wait until I got here before you started anything?"

"I haven't started anything," Tim promptly said. "I'm just warming up my present. She wanted me. You get the other one. Oh, this is Jonah. Jonah, this is Bea, my date, and that's Chloe, yours."

Bea and Chloe stared at the newcomer in surprise and, in Chloe's case, a touch of horror. Jonah was just as big as Tim, and possibly even bigger. He was also somewhat older, being in his thirties. Like Tim, he was tanned, but his tan was more the colour of dark mahogany, skin used to taking a lot of sun. His general appearance could be described as weather-beaten, but made you suspect that the weather carried around a spiked mace to do the beating.

Unlike Tim it was evident that he didn't sun-bathe naked, a strip of outrageous paleness across his loins. Chloe didn't know whether to be amused or aghast at the white shaft that reared up from his groin, contrasting so oddly against his darker skin. What did make her curious was the large semi-circular scar that showed up white across his stomach and lower chest. Whatever made that must have hurt, she thought.

"A shark, Kiddo," Jonah said.

"What?"

"I saw you looking," he said, tapping the scar. "I got bitten by a tiger shark up near the Hawaiian islands. I wasn't to his taste and he spat me out."

She didn't really blame the shark, Chloe thought. It was probably worried that he'd reach down its throat and pull it inside-out. He looked the sort of man who'd frighten professional fighters. And she was supposed to be his date? For a specific meaning of the word date.

Bea spoke up, drawing all eyes to her.

"Oh, now just wait a minute," she said. "We had a deal."

Chloe winced as Tim's hand rose and came down firmly against Bea's bottom, eliciting a startled shriek.

"Quiet, woman," he said. "Your deal was with me and I'm observing it. What Jonah does is his own business."

"Deal?" asked Jonah.

"Chloe said she'll play with me as long as I leave her daughter alone."

"Seems reasonable to me," rumbled Jonah. "Ah, did you say daughter?"

"Yeah. I figured sisters but they insist they're mother and daughter. If you look close you can see that Bea is a lot older than she looks at first glance."

Now it was Bea's turn to feel faintly insulted.

"So, are you still a virgin?" he asked Chloe.

"Of course she is," snapped Bea.

"Um, not exactly," admitted Chloe.

"Chloe," snapped her irate mother.

"What? I am eighteen, nearly nineteen."

"We'll discuss this later."

The hell we would, thought Chloe. No way was she going to admit to her mother that one of her mother's boyfriends has decided to initiate her, albeit with her enthusiastic help. Some things you just didn't tell your mother.

"Well, I don't want that woman panicking and getting upset while I get acquainted with Chloe. Why don't you do something to distract her?"

Chloe watched, blushing, as Tim moved around behind Bea. For a moment she could see his erection, pressing up against Bea, and then he was driving forcefully in. Yes, decided Chloe as her mother squealed with shock. That would certainly distract you.

"OK, Kiddo," said Jonah, settling on the deck next to Chloe. "I assume that you know what I'm going to do?"

Chloe turned her attention from where her mother was getting fucked most energetically by Tim. She certainly seemed to be entering into the spirit of things, fucking him back just as hard. She looked at Jonah and nodded nervously.

"Good. Now are you going to weep and sob and carry on about how dreadful it all is or are you going to just get a good fucking?"

"I do not weep and carry on," Chloe said coldly, giving him the evil eye.

"Fair enough. Do me a favour and try to keep the noise down a bit if you feel you must scream while I take you."

"I don't scream, either," Chloe snapped and then gasped as a hand roughly cupped her breasts.

Chloe was somewhat taken aback at what followed. Jonah was roughly handling her breasts and her pussy, mauling them about. What few experiences she had had to this point had been relatively gentle, the men making allowances for her inexperience. Jonah was making no such allowances.

She found herself struggling not to cry out as his hands assaulted her so roughly, surprised to find after a while that, while he was being rough, Jonah wasn't really hurting her. In fact, to her even greater surprise, she found that she liked what he was doing. He was handling her as an adult who knew what to do and her body was responding, blossoming under his touch.

His mouth was hot upon her breasts and she just knew that she'd have marks there, bruises showing where he'd been, and she didn't give a damn. She as twisting about under his touch, pressing breasts and groin against him, wanting something more.

He rolled her over onto her stomach, casually slapping her bottom. She knew what he wanted and lifted it high, moving up onto her knees and presenting herself to him. She felt his hand on her, touching her, teasing her, and then his cock was there, pressing against her. His roughness didn't abate just because he was taking her. He just casually pushed home, seeming to assume that she'd be able to handle him.

Even as he was driving home Chloe found herself flicking a glance towards Bea to see if her mother was watching. She blinked, seeing that Tim was still working on her, still driving in with the greatest of ease, while Bea's bottom was bobbing in time to his thrusts. Then she forgot about Tim and Bea, knowing full well that her own bottom had better start bobbing about.

Jonah was feeling pleased. He'd been a little rough with Chloe, quite deliberately, and she had responded like a trooper. She wasn't worried about her mother or about what was happening to her. Far from being worried she was responding with great enthusiasm, pushing back against him, wanting him as deep as he could go. Satisfied he settled down to a nice steady rhythm, wanting to prolong this so as to get maximum enjoyment.

Chloe found Jonah driving in repeatedly, his hands around her playfully teasing her breasts, giving her a pleasurable excitement that was still building. She pushed hard to meet him, finding she wanted this, wanted it to keep going. She groaned softly, the heat in her slowly spreading, taking her over. She had no thought for her mother. Bea would have to look after herself. She had Jonah to contend with and that was taking all her efforts.

Jonah kept up the pressure on Chloe, enjoying the hot feel of her, relishing her eager response. Hearing a muffled scream he took the time to flick a glance over at Tim. From the look of him he was finishing off, his new found friend being the one who was trying not to scream. Probably so as not to worry her daughter, he thought. She needn't have bothered because her daughter was fully occupied. He drove in harder than ever, Chloe responding with enthusiasm.

Chloe was starting to feel uncomfortable. She couldn't take much more of this. It was all getting to be too much. She was making little moaning sounds, the tension in her building, her nerves tightening, stretched thin and ready to break.

Satisfied that Chloe was ready Jonah gave a little extra in his next thrust. A couple more hard driving lunges and Chloe was gone, pushed over the edge, while Jonah vented his seed inside her.

Chloe lay on the deck, little aftershocks still causing her to tremble. She was vaguely aware of Jonah withdrawing but she didn't feel like moving. Someone, somewhere, was calling her name, and she finally looked up.

Bea was sitting next to her, looking at her, wanting to know if she was OK. Well, of course she was OK. Why wouldn't she be? Then she remembered and abruptly sat up, looking around. Tim and Jonah were nowhere to be seen.

"They left as soon as they were finished," Bea said. "Typical men."

"Are you OK," Chloe asked.

"I'm fine. Nothing I couldn't handle."

Chloe sat for a moment. She was, she decided, undesirably sticky.

"I," she said, "Need to take a dip. For some reason I'm all sweaty and sticky."

"I can go along with that," agreed Bea. "How about we dive off here and swim to the back of the boat. We can climb up the ladder there."

Chloe nodded. For a moment the two women were poised on the edge of the deck.

"Damn it," muttered Chloe. "I'm going to have salt water in my hair. I'll need to wash it when we get home."

"Me too," said Bea with a laugh. "Men are so inconsiderate at times."

They dived in.

Over the next few days Chloe was able to come to terms with what had happened. It was over and done with and no harm done so why should she worry about it? She forgot about it and got on with her life.

She arrived at the office Friday morning and was surprised to find her boss wasn't already there. He normally liked to start early. The phone was ringing and she grabbed it before she even had time to put her bag down.

"Chloe? It's Simon. I've been involved in a minor accident and I'm going to be slightly late. I'm not hurt but I have to arrange for towing and then get a lift in. I'll probably be another half hour."

Chloe started to make sympathising noises for her boss but he interrupted quickly.

"Never mind that. I've got a client coming in this morning. His name is Anders. He said first thing so he could be there anytime. Keep him there even if you have to nail his feet to the floor. He wants to buy a new boat. Straight purchase without a trade-in, and I don't want to lose this sale. Explain and stall him. Take him around the display boats. You know enough to talk about them intelligently."

Chloe made soothing noises, assuring her boss that she'd do her best. Hanging up she grabbed a cup of coffee and got on with her work. She'd barely finished her coffee when a well-dressed man came into her office.

"Ah, Mr Anders," she said rising to her feet and coming around her desk to shake his hand. "I'm sorry, but Peter isn't in yet. He had a minor traffic accident and has been unavoidably detained. Would you like to come and look at the various craft in our yard while you wait?"

Chloe had started off speaking crisply and professionally. She finished up talking slowly and softly, staring at the new customer.

"No, I don't think so, or not just yet. I think I'd like to wait right here for a while," said Jonah. "How are you, Chloe? That was the name, wasn't it?"

"Yes," she said, thinking that he'd damned well better have remembered her name. "Ah, would you care to take a seat?"

"No, I don't think so," he replied, ignoring her attempts to release her hand from his grasp. "What I really want to do is lift up your dress, lower your panties, and continue from where we left off on Sunday."

"Not going to happen," Chloe said quickly. "I'm at work. Someone may come in at any moment. My boss is due, after all."

"You just told me that he'd been detained for a while," Jonah pointed out, smiling and releasing her hand. He moved a little closer and Chloe moved back a little, finding herself being backed up to her desk.

"It seemed to me that you missed out on part of the experience on Sunday. You really should have the pleasure of watching as my cock slides slowly into you. It would help build your anticipation of what is coming."

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers
12