Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers

Chloe was deciding that she'd be safer behind her desk in preference to leaning against it and went to sidle around it. Before she could start moving she found Jonah was undoing the top button on her blouse.

"Stop that," she snapped, slapping at his hands, only to find them drop down to the next button.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked in some exasperation.

"I need to free your breasts," Jonah said, working on the next button. "How can I kiss and caress them if they're hidden away."

"Have you any idea what the word no means?" she asked.

"Not when it's applied to me," he admitted.

By this time her blouse was unbuttoned and he parted it, revealing a nice white bra.

"Why don't you undo that?" Jonah suggested. "It will be a lot easier for you."

Chloe closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath.

She opened her mouth but found she didn't know what to say and closed it again.

"Was Sunday so bad that you don't want to try it again?" asked Jonah softly, smiling at her.

She glared at him, remembering what had happened. No it hadn't been so bad. In fact, it had been fantastic. It was the principle of the thing.

"You know I'm going to get my way," continued Jonah. "Why waste time resisting? You can yield gracefully and blame it all on me. You have no choice. I'm too big and strong. Undo your bra."

Chloe was staring at him almost mesmerised. Despite herself she found she was reaching behind her to undo the clasp. She actually had the clasp in her hands when she caught on to what she was doing. She froze.

"No," came that insidious voice. "Don't stop now. You know you want to."

God help her, she thought, she did. A simple twist and her bra came undone, with Jonah pushing it up and off her breasts. Looking down she could see some faint bruise marks still lingering. Apparently Jonah could see them to, his head bending and kissing each faint mark before fastening on first one nipple and then the other, teasing them to life.

Jonah lifted his head and looked at Chloe. She stared back at him, fascinated. Reaching down he undid her skirt, letting it drop. Apart from giving a little start she made no protest. His hands were on her waist, sliding down, gathering her tights and her panties. He moved smoothly, crouching down, his hands sliding down her legs, taking her tights and panties with them, down to her ankles. Standing up he looked at her, effectively naked, leaning back against the desk, waiting.

Chloe was feeling hot. Too hot. She wondered if the air conditioner had broken down. Jonah was looking at her, raping her with his eyes. She could feel them touching her, touching her most private parts. He was undoing his own trousers and she turned her head slightly to watch, anticipating what she would see.

He was standing in front of her, his erection reaching for her as he moved closer. A hand was touching her mound, spreading her lips. She could see him easing his cock forward until it was touching her. His hands withdrew, leaving his cock there, touching lightly against her. He pushed slightly and she gasped as she felt her lips yield, letting him in.

Jonah pressed slightly harder, starting to move into her passage. She was watching closely, looking at his cock at it engaged with her. She was both seeing and feeling his cock, knowing what it was doing to her. Moving steadily he pressed home, not stopping until their groins were pressed firmly together.

Chloe felt strange. Thinking about past sexual experiences (there weren't that many of them) she couldn't remember ever having seen a cock actually enter her. Felt it, yes, but never seen. That had been, to say the least, odd. She was still looking at where there groins had merged when she saw him withdrawing.

Her mind leapt to the previous Sunday's experience with Jonah hammering away at her. She held her breath, waiting to see him come driving quickly home again. She blinked when Jonah reversed course and moved gently back into her. OK, it felt fine, but not what she'd been expecting. Where was the exciting and frenetic rush?

Again Jonah pulled slowly back, returning just a slowly. A couple more strokes and Chloe had to ask.

"What are you doing?"

"Foreplay."

"Foreplay?" she asked, incredulous. He had to be kidding. Fast or slow, a fuck wasn't foreplay. It was a fuck.

Jonah held up his hand wiggling his fingers.

"I skipped the playing around this time," he said, smiling. "I thought you might like me to take it easy until you were comfortable."

Chloe wasn't sure if he was sincere or stupid. Or maybe being sincerely provocative.

"I think I'm as comfortable as I'll ever be with having a customer tearing my clothes off at work and sexually molesting me, knowing my boss might arrive at any moment, let alone additional customers walking in off the street and finding me naked," she told him.

"Oh good. Then we'll get on with it, shall we?"

He was laughing at her. She just knew he was laughing at her. Didn't matter. He was at least now behaving in the manner she'd been expecting, cock thundering home while his hands were now all over her breasts.

She was gasping, jerking her hips forward to meet him, feeling him sliding deep into her, the rasping touch of his cock against her passage heating her, the friction igniting and fanning the fires.

"Legs," Jonah snapped, leaving Chloe confused. Yes, she had some. What did he want with them? His hand slapped against her thigh and she lifted her leg, finding him lifting it and wrapping it around his waist. She lifted her other leg to encircle him, finding she had to frantically kick for a moment to rid herself of the tights and panties that were binding her ankles.

Her bottom was wedged on the edge of the desk as he continued his relentless drive. Her legs around him were contracting as he drove home, pulling him deeper than ever. Her excitement rose in leaps and bounds, intense pleasure coursing through her, lifting her higher with every stroke.

Lust and desire were burning through her. Lust said she had to have him. Desire said she wanted this to continue. She finished up with a passionate lust that screamed enough is enough, give it to me. She was slightly shocked to hear the words ringing in her ears. Had she really shouted that?

Apparently. Jonah was obeying her command, the first thing she'd ever said that he obeyed. He increased his run, taking her higher, faster, pushing her until she could go no further. She climaxed, her body shuddering and shaking, feeling Jonah finishing deep inside her.

Chloe felt Jonah withdraw, her legs being eased down onto the floor. Breathing hard she managed to push herself into an upright position.

"Tell you what, Chloe. What say you go and get yourself tidied up a little and I'll wander out and look at what you've got available? You can meet me outside. I know the boat I want. You may even be able to make the sale before your boss gets here."

He patted her bottom in a familiar way and wandered off. Chloe looked at her dishevelled self and shuddered slightly. Good god. Fancy being caught looking like this. She snatched up the various items of discarded clothes and rushed to the nearest bathroom.

Should she, she wondered, tell her mother about meeting Jonah again? She decided maybe not. Why bring up memories that Bea might sooner leave forgotten.

Ashson
Ashson
8,507 Followers
12