Mother and Daughter

Story Info
The plan worked a treat.
4.9k words
4.46
46.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy Gant knocked on the apartment door, and was greeted by the vision that lived there. Sara Langhorne, she smiled a greeting, the smile almost stopped his heart, and made his dick twitch. She was about five feet nine inches tall, and Sara had a stunningly beautiful face that could knock an airplane out of the sky. Her hair was a luxuriously cared for mane of natural chestnut, long and soft. At her age of forty, Sara was the wet walking dream, which men and boys drooled over, and knew they would never have.

Tonight Sara was wearing superb form fitting cream business suit, she had an appointment for a dinner date, and it was combined with a very important business meeting that, if concluded in her favour, would net het a shed load of money. She invited Tommy in saying.

"I can't talk for long Tommy, I have a date which I must not be late for." He groaned inwardly, he loved being around her, he harboured serious thoughts that one day she would succumb to a seduction by him.

"Ah," he said, "never mind, I'll walk you to your car then when you leave, okay?"

"Sure Tommy, I would like that, thank you." Sara was really dressed to kill, even though it was for business, her hair was piled up so elegantly, she was wearing dangly earrings, her light makeup was perfect. She had on a low cut frilly blouse that showed her terrific cleavage, under the tight and form fitting jacket, and below that a, just above the knee, straight skirt, And under all that, though Tommy could not see, were seriously man killing silk underwear and stockings, completing the ensemble were patent leather high heels.

Sara was Tommy's girlfriend's mother, she was divorced, and very successful, now she had dumped her useless husband, business woman in her own right. She worked in high end real estate on a commission only basis, and Sara had been brilliant at her new career. And as he stood and watched her finalising things, he got his usual hard on for her. He was nineteen and his girlfriend Sally was the spitting image of her mother.

She was the spitting image, but for something Sally had not yet attained, if she ever would. Sara was elegance, sophistication, she had an inbuilt poise, grace, she was sexy and beauty on legs. He was screwing Sara's daughter wholesale, she loved it, she loved him, and she had told her mother that one day she would marry him. Sara was pleased, but advised to err with caution, to make sure he was 'the one.'

Tommy had told her he would marry her eventually when she was a bit older, but the thought of probably associating with her mother. Knowing he wanted to make love to her, screw and fuck her made him shiver. He would be so close to her, and yet so far. He floated the idea in his head how much he wanted to fuck her out of her beautiful head, but to do it in a way that would bring her back for more and more. "Pie in the sky," he told himself.

Sara herself, and much unknown to Tommy, thought he was a great looking guy. And what her daughter told her of his exploits in bed made her very envious of her. He was like a wild animal, she had told her. She wished she could find a knockout guy just like him, who she could keep under wraps, and only take him out so he could fuck her like Tommy apparently, fucked her daughter.

Sara was off dating men, she had considered dating women to avoid them, but she loved sex and lots of it, but now she had relegated herself to a vibrating Rabbit. Her husband had been good, but that was all he was good at. Then her phone rang, "Brrr, Brrr, Brrr."

Sara picked it up and said, "Hello, Sara speaking." She listened for a moment, then said, "Oh alright, I'll wait for you to call tomorrow then, thank you." She turned the phone off, and then threw it at the wall, it shattered into different pieces.

It made Tommy jump, she stormed, "The bloody Prat, he can't make the meeting, this could cost me nearly half a million!" Sara paced up and down her hallway with Tommy's eyes following her each way. Sara was dressed for the occasion that was for sure, she looked utterly ravishing, and totally sexy. And then Tommy realised in that very moment, that sex had been on her mind, he knew somehow that if the sale had been made this night, the man, would have been the luckiest guy on earth. She would have had him, eaten him, and spit out the remnants in the morning.

Sara's face was flush, she was excited, she was angry, her magnificent tits were heaving in her blouse, her lips trembled, they quivered, they were filled and engorged with blood. Tommy watched her intensely, he knew these signs. Sally her daughter, was exactly the same when he got her going, and fully aroused, Sally was unstoppable, he was looking her, at SALLY!

Not having a plan, or an idea, she stepped to her.

"Look," he said, beginning to wing it, "That top button on your jacket doesn't look right undone," he told her.

Sara looked down, her anger forgotten momentarily, but her rising tide of sexual arousal was going on.

"Doesn't it, why?" she said.

"It looks like you have forgotten to do it up, here, let me do it for you Sara." He reached out, and when the back of his hands touched her still firm tits, he groaned inwardly. That was when his dawn broke. He brushed the jacket over her tits with the flat of his hands, "there," he said, "that's better."

Sara looked down, then turned to the mirror,

"Yes," she said, "I suppose you are right Tommy, not that it matters now though," she said sadly. She turned back to him, he again reached out, this time he took a hold of the lapels of the jacket high up, and in one swift movement he wrenched them over her shoulders, and down to her elbows. Tommy had seen this on television, and hoped it worked like that, it did.

Sara managed to say his name before he lifted her bodily off her feet, and carried her into her sitting room. Tommy made sure his nose centred in between her heavy warm tits. Then he dived on to the sofa with her. Sara was still gasping in surprise when her ripped open her blouse buttons, and scooping her tits out one by one.

"Tommy, what the hell are you doing, stop right now you fucking moron, leave me alone!" He never answered, Tommy never had the time, he was too focussed on the treasures now exposed to him. Her nipples were light brown in colour, and they were hard and erect. He had been right, he was right, she was excited! He bent his head and sucked the nipple nearest to him, his other hand nipped the lonely one.

"Tommyyyyy, what the fu... stop, please, you can't, don't, please Tommyyyyy, please." Sara tossed and turned, she kicked her feet, but she had Tommy on one side, and the back of the sofa on the other, her arms were securely caught at her sides. She was practically helpless. Her nipples were burning, and crackling, but she fought as hard as she could to get free. Her body temperature was rising with every second, Tommy sucked and nibbled as hard and as fast as he could.

They were both in the same fight, him to conquer her, she, to beat him off, it was a fight she would lose very soon. Tommy knew the game, the score, he knew what turned women on, and he knew exactly what turned Sally on. He was risking it he knew, that what was good for Sally, would be good enough for her gorgeous mother. And he was betting that, because Sara knew him, she would give in. He was a seasoned woman lover, he and Sara's daughter had taught each other well.

His right hand left Sara's left tit and nipple reluctantly, but he had to get into her panties as soon as possible. He slid it down the outside of her thigh, it was a light touch, but he knew she could feel it, she was meant to. Her knees hooked and jumped, it was a futile attempt to stop him, she knew where his hand was heading for. Then he hooked her skirt and drew it up, each side a little at a time. Soon it was high enough for him to get fingers in. Sara was throwing herself around to get free as much as she could, which wasn't a lot. She cried out, but knew no one would hear her.

"Tommy Tommyyyy, stop, for god's sake stop, please Tommy, let's talk, we can discuss this," she was beseeching him. "I know you have a crush on me. Sally knows too, she told me," this surprised him, but he knew she was right too, he did. "Please Tommy, let's talk." He tugged hard on her silk tiny panties and they gave way, he rammed fingers in and he got her. Sara's hips left the sofa.

"Tomm... Whoooo... Tomm... Sto... Whoooo, Oh oh oh oh Nooooo... Tomm... Oooooh."

Sara's previous, but unknown to her arousal, had sent her down the path to her daughters boyfriends seduction. Tommy rubbed his thumb where he thought her clit was. He hit it first time, spot on."Argggggh," she cried, and moaned, her hips went from side to side, this exacerbated the friction entirely in Tommy's favour.

"Oh No... Ple... Oh Tomm... Oh God, Oh God, Oh God Tommyyyyyy Nooooo..."

Tommy kept on, he was looking for the chance to jump up, drop his trousers and get on with making love to her. He lifted his mouth and teeth from her ragged nipple and looked her. Sara's eyes were closed and her mouth was open into the perfect 'O' that only a woman in sexually aroused distress can do. Moving quickly he slid up to hover over her face, he spread his own lips to match her 'O' and connected, he kissed her, she instinctively tried to turn away but he stopped her.

The kiss was locked on perfectly, he sucked and pressed, he dipped his tongue in, Sara sucked it, but he withdrew in case she bit him. Then he dipped in again, Sara sucked it again. His fingers and thumb working in unison with the kiss and tongue, and creating havoc in his girlfriends mother's ever increasingly heated pussy.

Tommy thought, idiotically, that he was glad Sally had made him have a hand job two hours ago to keep him settled while she went out on a girls night out, that was why he was here. He wanted to be with her mother. He didn't know where anything would go, but here he now was, on her sofa and making hr cream herself.

Sara was weakening physically, and weakening mentally was following it. The struggles to stop her daughter's boyfriend from having her sexually, which she knew was what he wanted. Sara had thought briefly, that given different circumstances she might well have welcomed his advances, but he was her daughter's boyfriend for God's sake, and probably her future husband too! What kind of mother would that make her, she asked herself in a short moment of lucidity. Sara's efforts to get free were taking its toll. Her strength was waning, and waning fast.

A sort of peace and tranquillity seemed to descend over her, his kissing was warm and soft, yet powerful and strong, he tasted nice, she liked his kiss. Sara was going down. The fingers stroking in and out of her pussy was creating a warm all over feeling within her, his thumb was gently kissing her clit. Sara had not had sex for months and months, she needed loving in every way. Tommy, her future son in law was finding her, and had indeed found her weak spots.

She moaned as he kissed her, she was only moving in time with his kiss and his touch. Tommy lifted his head and dropped back on to Sara's hungry for love nipple, she sighed, it was of a woman wanting love sigh. This, Tommy hoped, was the moment, he knew that his next move was make or break. Leaving her even momentarily might break the spell, but it had to be done. He had to get his dick out, and to do that, he, either to fumble his way, or jump up, drop his trousers and get on and in within a heartbeat.

H chose his option, he was on his feet and undoing the button and pulling the zip down as Sara opened her eyes when he was no longer there. His trousers were dropping, along with his shorts, he kicked them off, he never bothered with his shoes, or his shirt. Sara saw his cock, it was jutting out from him, the hard heavy red pole of flesh was pointing at her.

Sara gulped, she was in no position to stop him, or defend herself, she knew where she was, and she knew what he was about. He had her, he had overcome her objections, ably abetted by her own emotions. And Sara's own survival instincts clicked in, she needed what was looking at her. She needed loving, she was desperate for it, she needed cocking, and her future son in law was about to render her helpless to him and his dominance over her at this time.

Sara managed to force a smile to her beautiful face, Tommy saw it, he almost did a lap around the room, he knew now that she wanted what he had, and what he was ready to give her. And more, he needed it too very much, he himself was more ready than he could possibly admit to.

He was between her knees in a second, Sara automatically lifted her shapely knees for her new lover, her rapist, her seducer, for that was what he had accomplished, wanted or not, her young bossy, insurgent, insistent, good looking, and she knew now, future sexy son in law. She was helpless to resist, she wanted what he was offering extremely badly. Her arms came up to gather him to her, Tommy leaned forward and he slipped into his girlfriends mother's heavenly pussy.

His cock fit Sara perfectly, he touched every part of her, and Sara mewled loudly. "Kiss me Tommy, kiss me," she told him as he lowered himself down, and pushed all the way in, he did as she asked. This kiss was the kiss, it sealed her, it sealed him, and he knew he would never give this up. Stupidly, for some unknown reason, he had a thought, and made a mental note. "I'll have to marry Sally now, now I have this too."

Tommy rammed at Sara, he crashed in and out, using long hard firm strokes took him right to her door. He also said a silent prayer to Sally for giving him the hand job earlier, it gave him the tenacity, and stamina he needed for this. Sara's left leg was high on the back of the sofa, her right one was hooked around Tommy. Her hands had found the way under his shirt, and she was raking his back with the utter passion she was undergoing. Nothing could stop her now from giving herself completely to the power house above her, and, in her.

Sara had a long missed real orgasm, the rabbit could never compare to the real thing, and this was the real thing. She exploded in a noisy and loud climax. Tommy tore at her, he made her have another one. Sara gripped him as if she would drown if she let go.

"Oh Oh Tommy, Oh my God Tommy yesssss," she hissed, as she went tumbling over her personal orgasmic cliffs.

The beautiful woman was experiencing love she had not had for many years, she blessed her young lover. She kissed him, held him to her, gave him her love and unsaid promises that he would never want again, not while he ripped into her as he was, it was so magnificently painful she came again.

Tommy grunted into her mouth as they kissed each other so hard. Sara knew he was cumming, she tried to tell him not to cum in her. But she could not break the kiss, she just garbled into his mouth as his life giving sperm shot into her still fertile womb. Tommy had no intention of pulling out anyway. He was where every man on the planet would want to be. And his time immemorial primeval need to breed was in him.

He blasted all he had into his future mother in law, and, he didn't care if he made her pregnant. To him, it would cement his place in her life. And when he made Sally pregnant, which he now intended to do soon, they would both be his. He had thought that he really couldn't marry Sally without having her mother, now he had, it was full steam ahead for their combined future life.

Tommy rested where he was, his focus was still on Sara, he wanted her to know this was not, nor would be a one off. It would definitely not be, a wham bam thank you maam! He kissed her, and much to his joy Sara kissed him back. She opened her eyes to him, she looked happy, she looked satisfied, she looked like the cat that had got the cream, she looked serene, she was, and she had!

Tommy's cock was still in her, she clasped and released, clasped and released her vaginal muscles, and they made him moan in untold pleasure, this he had never experienced.

"Awww Sra," he whispered, "that is so, just so, er, great, I love it, don't stop please?" he asked her.

Sara smiled up at him, she kissed him, and did it more and more. Sara knew full well the effects she could have on a man, especially when she did this. Sara could hold a pencil in her pussy simply by gripping it with her internal muscles. Tommy was in for lots of treats. "Gotcha!" she told herself, and grinned happily.

She made him eventually get hard again, Sara savoured her powers, but revelled in his too. He grew in her, he moved in her, she made him harder than he seemed to ever have been, he felt his cock pinging from her grips. Sara sighed once more. Again it was the sigh of an aroused woman who needed love badly. Tommy knew the sigh, Sally gave him it when they fucked like rabid animals, and made love together. He mounted Sara like a man mounting his horse, he powered her up immediately.

Sara flung herself into it, she wanted fucking, no gentility, she was up for the hardest fucking she could gt from him.

"Tommy Gant," she said throatily, there would be no stopping now, and no going back. He was about to find out that Sally really was her mother's daughter."Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck me again, fuck me as hard as you can Tommy, for as long as you like, do it darling tear me up!"

Tommy needed no encouragement, he ripped into her, his hips thumping against her upcoming bangs, it soon grew painful, but it was unstoppable. It was ingrained in their heritage. Sara was a woman that knew a fuck when she got one. And there was no doubting that this was proving to be the best she had ever had. She desired the agony, the pain, she cherished it more and more. Tommy gave her more an more, he was more in the groove than she could possibly have hoped for. The youthful, incredible power was not being held back. Tommy hammered her, he was in heaven, this was what he had wanted for as long as he had known her.

Sara's pussy was dripping and running with her cum and love juice, it served to slick him up every time he whacked his cock like baby's arm into her. His bell end was ringing loudly, he could not keep it up, and Sara was wilting before his very eyes. Both erupted in a con-joined detonation. Tommy refilled her pussy and womb with more of his potent seed. Sara's own juices sucked and joined with it as it climbed up and entered her voracious her baby making palace.

They were both in an unreal world, a comatose state as they lay with each other. Sara was the first to move, then she started laughing and giggling. Tommy joined her, after that, he thought, it was the right thing to do. Sara had never had sex in such a mammoth and colossal way. This boy, Sara had thought of him as that, but no more never again. He was man, and he had taken everything she had, and he had used it to defeat her spectacularly.

Sara turned to him, and said. "What time will Sally be back home?" He lazily looked at his watch, "In about three hours I think," he told her, "Why?"

"I want you to stay the night," was her simple reply. Tommy knew this was his test, stay, and he would have her forever. Leave and he would probably never get the chance again. He got his trousers, took out his phone and texted her.

"I am at your mums, she hasn't gone out, she has asked me to stay, she feels lonely and sad, is that okay babes?" He showed Sara the text before he sent it. Ten minutes later his phone trilled.

"Yes, but behave yourself, I know what you are like. I'll see you tomorrow, love you x x x"

"I love you too," he texted back.

Sara never wasted a second, "Shall we go to bed sweetie?" Tommy nodded his agreement, what a night this was turning out to be. He had just seduced, made love to, and then screwed his gorgeous girlfriend's even more gorgeous mother out of her head. And now she was asking him to stay the night with her, the lady definitely had loving on her mind, Yippeeeee! He congratulated himself.

12