Mother and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should have a real quick shower Tommy though don't you?" Again Tommy nodded his head, 'whatever the lay wants, the lady gets,' he answered to himself. But he did want some time off, she had put him through his paces, and guessed there was more to come, though he was already relishing the challenge. They did have a quick shower, but there was still time for some 'getting to know you,' moments.

Naked now, towel in hand patting herself Sara headed for the bedroom. Tommy nearly died at the sight of her. She was the most wonderfully elegant beauty he had ever seen, and he had seen every inch of her daughter. He got behind her and cupped her firm breasts also nipping her nipples.

"Ooooh, you bad boy Tommy, are you like this with my daughter?" He didn't know how to answer that for giving the wrong one. He kissed and bit the back and side of her neck instead, this brought a very appreciative murmur from Sara. She put her hands behind her and gathered him, this brought from him his own appreciative murmur.

Sara pulled him into her bed, she then pulled him to her. "Now," she said softly, "now you have had me, got me, what now Tommy, what do we do, what do you want, me? Sally? Or maybe the both of us? Is that your intention, have us both where you want us, in your bed, under you. In your power Tommy, under your thumb, Hmmmm?"

Tommy had been asked what he had been asking himself, he did want them both, tonight had settled that matter for him. He also knew that if there was a stumbling block it would likely be Sally. He took a deep breath, then made his mind up to lay it out as he had already wished for in his oqwn mind.

"Yes to the first, yes to the second, yes to the third, and yes to everything else you said. I want you both," he told her as he crushed her nipples and kissed her. "I love you both, I need you both, and I know very soon I wouldn't want to be without either of you. There," he told her, "does that give you the answers you want Sara?"

Sara could only stare at him, she hadn't really expected this level of honesty. She knew he had been, and was lusting after her, she had seen it many times. Her daughter Sally had even mentioned it, that one night she had teased him, and he had ejaculated all over because of what she had teased him about. Sara never asked her what she had said to make him do that, but she did know she was a wanted person.

"Well Tommy, this is how I see it now, I'll say this, and then we get back to why we are here in my bed, yes?" she told him with a loving kiss. Tommy went back to nodding his handsome young head.

"You will marry Sally, but only if you love her enough, but you will promise her in front of me. If you don't, then this will be our first and last night together, you will never get near me again."

Tommy almost broke his necking noing his agreement.

"This will give you me Tommy, every time, and anytime you want me. I am more than impressed with you Tommy," she said cuddling his cock. "And in more ways than one," she told him. "You are a fine young man in very many ways," she caressed his cock again. "You have a great future ahead of you. I can guide you in many ways too," again she caressed his cock.

Sara was letting him know that if he agreed to her easy demands, their world would be his oyster, and the other way round too.

"You will of course keep yourself only unto Sally and I. You will never stray, or you will be gone. I know you love her, and, I'm betting with my heart here Tommy, that you will, and probably already do, love me. One more thing, leave Sally to me about sorting this out. I know what my daughter likes and dislikes a lot better than you, you will have the best, and the both of us, that's a promise."

"Will you have any problems Tommy, will I, will we, Sally and I, are you in, or are you out?"

He never hesitated, "I'm in Sara, all the way, as long as I can have you both permanently, I'm locked and glued in, I promise," he kissed her, Sally's mother kissed him back. Sara's plan had worked beautifully. Tonight had been set up for him to walk in to, all he had needed was a little bravery to try his luck. It hadn't gone the way Sara had thought it would, but the end result was the same. She couldn't wait to tell her daughter.

"Right Tommy, on your knees baby, you have some homage to pay," Sara told him as she lay back, brought her knees up and spread her luscious long legs. Tommy dove straight in and began to eat her hot pussy. Sara shot her bolt seconds later, she screamed it out. She wondered how many times a girl could cum for a guy. She was already looking to the future, growing old with this machine looking after her needs.

At 2am Tommy fucked Sara's ass for the first time, she asked him to, he did as requested, even though it was his first time. The following morning before they got up for breakfast, and Tommy had to leave she blow jobbed him. He had never had one quite like it. Sara ate a hot mint when she did him. He blew out a white hot plume of cum which she gratefully ate.

After he had gone in case Sally showed up and caught him, she arrived as arranged with her mother. They greetd each other as they always did, with total love.

"So mom, how did it go, was it as we planned it?" she asked her.

"Not quite, but we got the deal we wanted sweetheart," she replied. "And young lady," she said grinning, "he was better than you said he was, was that meant, did you want to surprise me. If you did honey, it worked a treat, he's in, hook line and sinker baby."

Sally would get her wish, she would become Mrs Gant, Tommy would have them both, and Sally knew she would never be happier. Later that day, as Sara was limping about and being ribbed by Sally, her phone rang. "Brr,Brr, Brr." Sara answered thinking it would be Tommy checking up, but it wasn't. It was the client who had called off her meeting yesterday wanting to complete. What he hadn't known was Sara had arranged the cancellation herself.

Sara was also pregnant, she would soon be followed by her daughter.

12