Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
69 Followers

"You thinking of two-timing me already?" said Margaret, playfully. "Actually darling, I've been thinking about your solo love-making. Remember the stories of the old Victorian days when the daughter of the then Lord and Lady would entertain her family and close friends with a song, or a piano recital in the parlour?"


"Yes, it's in those books I was telling you about, why?"


Mother slowed down then pulled over to allow an oncoming tractor and trailer to pass.


"Well, I'm imagining you giving the entire family a 21st century version by making love to yourself in front of them all. I bet you'd love to do that."


The tractor driver doffed his cap, said "good morning, m'lady". She smiled back and drove off.


"That's what I've often dreamt about, Margaret. When did you think that up?"


"Last night when I was watching you in my bedroom. At that time you only had eyes for yourself. Your words too were for you and only you. Are you really in love with yourself? I mean, really and truly?"


"Yes."


"I thought so. You've looked into the visor vanity mirror four times already. The look on your face gave it away. Were you flirting?"


"Yeah."


"Good! You turn me on so much when you do that. I know you love me the most but what you have is something unique. You must start rehearsing for a show as soon as possible. I want to be with you right from the start. I need to know how you flirt with yourself."


Gillian, thrilled to bits by her mother's request, again flipping the vanity mirror down to gaze at herself, pointed out a few facts.


"I don't need to rehearse, mother. It comes naturally to me: the flirting, the teasing and finally the lovemaking. Flirting takes a while though. That's because I enjoy it so much and like to make it last. Just as we did when we were flirting with each other last night. It's so very, very exciting for me...and would be the same for anyone who was watching."


Slowing down again, Margaret carefully negotiated the flooded road, and as she did so, she thought back to last night when it was so deep it stopped them going out together. Who would have imagined it would drive them into each other's arms. Gillian too had become dreamy-eyed and squeezed her mother's thigh.


"It was our destiny, mother darling," she sighed.


After half an hour on the road, Margaret, slowed the Bentley and turned into a narrow lane. Driving slowly along it, she pulled up outside an old barn.


"We're here. This is where we'll have our picnic," she said, wrenching on the handbrake. "It's beautiful here. Nobody else knows of this place. It's so secluded with all these trees around us. Then there's that old barn. It's quite cosy in there...should the need arise."


Gillian, still dreamy-eyed, again admiring her image in the mirror, while running her hands over her body, whispered to herself.


"I think I'll be seeing you very soon, Gillian darling."


She then replied.


"I do hope so, you sexy woman. You look so good right now I could eat you all up!" She flipped the mirror back up.


"Oh Goodness!" exclaimed mother, excitedly. "You sounded so convincing. You really meant that, didn't you?"


"Yeah. I'm up for it, mother darling. Gillian wants Gillian. The flirting starts now."


Such kinkiness was a very prominent feature in Gillian's life. Her love of the female form, with all its curves and tenderness, and readily available on her own body, had eventually led her to become very attached to herself. The attachment was to grow over the years, with her fondness soon to become one of deep love. Of course, this was her very own secret and she would normally only enjoy herself while alone.


Often, before she and mother had become attached, and whilst she had been in a flirtatious mood, mother would be home, so, that called for her to hide herself away. There are many hideaways at the Manor House. Dark places, cellars, love nests and ones with doors which could be locked from the inside. They had mirrors, ones she had taken there herself. Mirrors for her to gaze into, and to talk to with words of love and admiration for the body before her. A body she would caress, kiss and slap.


Gillian adored a good slapping. Her bottom being the main target. Her face coming a close second. In fact, there was very little she didn't like to slap. The only thing she did miss was the inability to be able kiss herself on the mouth. She made up for that by kissing her lips while pressing them up against one of the many mirrors. "Kiss me, Gillian, darling," she would say. "Oh yes, I would love to, Gilly," she would reply. Some of the questions were outrageous and she would often question herself. "Why would you want to do that to me?" She would ask, frowning into the mirror. Followed by; "You're a very naughty girl!"


Right now though, she and mother were sitting on the grass enjoying the picnic.


"It's lovely here, mother darling. I take it you've been here before?"


Margaret poured them each a glass of cool orange juice.


"Actually yes, Gilly. Your father used to bring me here when we were courting. It wasn't just the seclusion on his mind either. It was that old barn over there."


Sipping her orange, Gillian took a look.


"Mmm," she mumbled, with a knowing smile. "On the hay, mother?"


"Yes, he laid me on it. He was a tit-man in those days. Loved a good suck, he did. I loved it myself and couldn't get enough. I often sucked his cock in there too. In fact, that's the very place I learned how to get his entire cock into my neck."


"I'm not surprised, darling," said Gillian, staring at her mother's breasts. "Your tits are gorgeous. I love it when you breast-feed me, and you've made my nipples stand out by mentioning daddy's cock again. I'd love to watch you sucking it. Do you wish you and daddy were still together?"


Turning their gazes away from the barn, their eyes met across the table cloth.


"No, not really, Gilly," she replied, somewhat hesitantly. "The divorce was mutual, but as you know, we're still good friends. He was never home. I felt like I was single again. It was his job. I was never even sure what it was he did. I'm still not. Something connected with the Home Office, I think. Bloody politics! I do miss his cock though. Anyway, we don't want to spoil our picnic, darling. We have so much to enjoy together. We still have things to talk about, and while you're flirting with yourself deep inside your body we should perhaps discuss a few more things."


"I'm fine with that, mother. I don't wish to spoil things either. But thank you for confiding in me about daddy. At least we are both looking forward to him coming to see us soon. By the way, darling, does it show that I am flirting?"


"Oh yes, it does, definitely! You've got that dreamy-eyed look about you, and you keep licking your lips. You look so very attractive doing that, sweetheart. I mean, more attractive than you already are. How long will it take before you're ready?"


Gillian finished her cucumber sandwich, and with those dreamy eyes of hers, she licked her lips.


"Oh gosh, mother darling!" she sighed. "I love you so much it hurts. You mean so much to me. I wish you'd made a move on me much earlier. I love myself too and long to show you just how much. My body is aching for me. It's because...it's because you said how attractive I am. The more you praise me the sooner I will be ready."


"I'll bear that in mind, Gilly, my love. But first I need to say a few things. What is so difficult, is separating ‘mother' from ‘lover.' I still need to be your mother as well as your girlfriend. I do not wish for your life with your friends to change. You must remain the woman you were before we fell in love. Go dancing and clubbing like you always did. Bring friends home. Enjoy your life. Your mother will always be your lover, and that will be forever. You must never think otherwise. My love for you is deeper than any love I have ever known. You are a goddess. Whether it be for yourself or for me, you radiate your love non-stop. I can barely wait to have you in my arms again...or even tied up with some of those ‘playthings' you left in my room."


With so much to respond to, Gillian momentarily became stunned. Last night, at 8 o'clock, she'd stormed into the sitting room announcing her long-term girlfriend had dumped her. Two hours later she was having sex with her mother. At midnight they were in bed together. Finally, they fell in love. Mother now said she is a goddess and will love her forever. She'd also found her daughter's bag of ‘accessories' she'd taken into her bedroom. Accessories she never got around to using. Along with the love for her mother, her self-flirting stepped up a pace. Sliding her bottom over to her, she held her in her arms.


"Again you've touched my heart, my darling mother. I want to hold you close to my body. The body of your goddess, your loving daughter. I will never stop loving you for as long as I breathe. I will love you as my mother and the most wonderful girlfriend I've ever had. That leather bag you found is full of my ‘toys'. And even some very personal items which refer to the love I have for myself. They are letters. I don't care if you read them. In fact, you should. Some refer to you."


Gillian stopped talking. For a moment mother and daughter only had eyes for each other. Gillian's alter ego had now reached boiling point. No words were needed. Their eyes were doing all the talking. Lips were close. Hearts were pounding. Breasts were heaving. Daughter eased herself down onto the grass and leaves. Her time had arrived. Mother became bewitched. She knew what was going to happen. Birds tweeted in the trees above. The sun's rays filtered through the overhanging branches. Their lips met. The kiss was soft and gentle. With their lips still touching, Gillian spoke softly to her.


"My lips touch yours, mother darling, but in my mind I am kissing myself as well as you."


The kiss that followed was savage. When it was done, and whilst mother gathered herself together, she sat comfortably to witness her daughter making love to herself. For both a dream come true. As Gillian began to wriggle about on the ground, the leaves and twigs crackled and crunched beneath her. She slipped her panties off and put them to her mouth to kiss them. Mother, glorified at such a vision, unfastened the buttons on her blouse to fondle her breasts. Gently at first, then harder when her daughter began speaking to herself.


"I love you, Gilly," she said, dreamily. "I've never had you in front of anyone before so you will have to put on a good show for mummy!"


She was quick to reply.


"I'm going to. You can be sure of that," she gasped.


Stripping off completely, while gritting her teeth, she rolled over and began slapping her bottom hard. Six, seven, eight times.


"Oh yeah!" she cried. "I love it! Keep slapping me, Gillian! The face! The face!"


Mother, awestruck, watched her daughter slapping her face, while kicking her legs about, squealing and digging her heels into the leaves. She soon realised her daughter's lovemaking was far beyond what was considered normal. It was clear that she was a woman who needs to exhibit extreme desires for sexual stimulation and gratification. To a degree, this was self-nymphomania. A neurotic condition in women in which the symptoms are a compulsion to indulge in non-stop sexual activities. Such activities, however, would normally involve someone of the opposite sex. Her daughter, infatuated by her own body, had no need for male company at times like this, and was vividly expressing the powerful love she had for herself.


Her daughter went on. Her face took a real beating and her cheeks were now stinging and glowing red. She slapped her tits, legs and just about anywhere she could reach. She sucked her fingers, her toes. Caressed her face and hair, brought her tits to her mouth and fed upon them. Slapped and spat on them. This woman was crazy for herself. Again and again, she burst forth with undying words of love for herself.


"I love you, Gillian!" she screamed. "I've never wanted you so much as I do at this moment! You're fucking gorgeous! Sexy and beautiful!"


"Thank you!" she gasped. "I need a wank now! I've just gotta have it! Is that okay with you?"


"Yes, fuck me, darling. Finger-fuck me hard and deep!"


Mother, squatting before her, stopped fingering herself. Gillian rose up and stood over her. Mother looked up at her. She looked terrific. Legs apart while stooping forward with her fingers going to town deep inside her. Her eyes rolled, her breasts wobbled, her hair hung wet and loose over her face.


"Oh fuck!" she squealed. "Oooh, mother this is so good!"


"You are one amazing woman, Gillian," said mother. "Give it all you've got, darling. I'm watching you."


"What...what do...I look like," she stammered.


"Desperate!" said Margaret, her eyes glued to her while encouraging her. "You are in need of your love. You hunger for yourself. You like it rough too, don't you?"


"Yes! Yes! Yes! I gotta be rough. It's so fucking kinky, darling mother! Ooooh! Fuck! I'm cumming!"


Gillian, overcome by her mother's presence, burst forth with an orgasm so explosive she collapsed to her knees. Her face paled, her lips turned white. Mother slapped her face.


"More!" she screamed. "Hit me again!"


Mother obliged. Once, twice, three times.


The screams from her daughter sent a flock of birds soaring from the trees above. A second orgasm raced throughout her wriggling body. Eventually, after more slaps around the face from her mother, she trembled to a halt.

Whilst lying there, defenceless and limp, mother took advantage of her. More savage kissing commenced. Her neck was bitten, her hair pulled, tits sucked ferociously, face slapped harder than ever, and mother's fingernails digging into her back. Finally, both exhausted and panting, they fell back. Gillian's solo lovemaking was over much quicker than usual. It was undoubtedly because it was the very first time she'd really gone to town in front of anyone. Much further than she did on Saturday night. Nevertheless, this was to be a picnic to remember for always.


Back in the Bentley, with Gillian now driving, still heavily aroused by her solo performance, and eager to remain so, began to relate to her mother something she had learnt about Auntie Helen, her mother's sister. Information which could help them in their search for another incestuous relationship. With her mother's hand caressing her thigh as she drove, she began to outline her plan.


"Listen mother, I've something important to tell you. I told you earlier how much fun it was to be with Auntie Helen at the nightclub. It's true, she and I have such a good time. Always laughing and joking together. She's very much like you in that respect, mummy. A great body too, but to get to the point, the last time I saw her she looked really down in the mouth. I waved to her from the dance floor but she didn't seem to notice. When the dance was finished I went over to her. She was with a group of friends. I asked if she would like to dance but she said she'd rather not. Something was wrong. I could tell. Anyhow, she settled for a drink and we went outside for a chat."


"What on earth was wrong with her, Gilly?" asked mother.


"I'm getting to that. She made me promise not to tell you, but since you are her sister, and we both want her, I feel I should now tell you. The fact is, Uncle John walked out on her."


"No?"


"Yes, mum, he did. He went off with another woman. Now she can't pay the mortgage and the bank are threatening to repossess the house. Now, here's what I'm thinking. We could ask her, and your niece and nephew, to come and live with us at the Manor. The only problem I can see, is my promise not to tell you has been broken. But I think she would forgive me if we let her come and live with us. It could work out better than we imagined. My cousins are pretty sexy too. We could eventually try to seduce all three. That really excites me. Does it you?"


Her mother told her to pull over and stop. Pulling into a lay-by, Gillian switched off the engine and sat herself back against the headrest. Mother's hand squeezed her thigh.

"That has really shocked me, Gilly," she said. "I thought Helen and John were getting along fine. How long ago did she tell you that?"


"A couple of weeks ago, but I think Uncle John must have left her a while before that. She was quite upset over the prospect of losing the house. She didn't seem to care too much about John buggering off though."


"You're so sexy, Gillian," said mother, surprising her. I am definitely excited by your news, and you look ravishing with your breasts partially exposed while driving. You've come up with an idea which could give us the opportunity for more fun within the family. I think it's a wonderful idea to offer them a home with us. Her son and daughter would be a bonus. We'll have to phone Helen and ask her over to discuss it. Now let me suck your tongue for being so clever."


Gillian, always eager to obey, gave mother her tongue for a nice deep suck. A suck which was to send her dizzy. Wet, juicy and utterly delicious. After ten minutes of slippery wet tongue-sucking, they parted and fell back into their seats.


"Oh yeah!" Gasped Gillian, wet-faced and dribbling. "You give a wonderful suck, mother darling. You're a natural. You know how to please me too. I love a deep tongue suck and you certainly gave it to me. Just like you did when I was making love to myself. The way you slapped me. I've got the bruises to prove it too. They're my souvenirs. My face is really stinging. That's so sexy, mother. I like that a lot. Now let's go home and gather up some apples and you can go upstairs and read those letters in my bag while I make us a pot of tea."


It wasn't to be long before they reached home, and while Gillian began collecting the cooking apples, mother popped into the gardener's hut to collect a few bamboo canes for some little plants she was growing in her study.


"Just right for my ivy plants, Gillian." she said, placing them into the boot.


Soon after, back inside the Manor House, Gillian gave her mother the large bundle of letters and she went up to her bedroom to read them. Gillian followed that by doing as promised, and made a pot of tea. Taking her mother's to her room, she placed it upon the bedside cabinet. The cup and saucer chinked together. She didn't stir. Her eyes were glued to the letters. Gillian left her to it, and with her mind pondering the past couple of days, she went back downstairs into the garden to take the dogs for a run.


As they ran off ahead, bounding through the shrubs, Gillian's thoughts were those of a young woman in love. A love for her mother and for herself. The future too entered her mind. Two women alone in a very large house, three stories high and fifteen bedrooms, with just two in use. Hopefully, three more will soon be occupied by her Auntie Helen and her two cousins. As for the rest, she thought something should be done about that. Maybe it was time to start thinking about the possibilities of filling them with staying guests. Special guests. Her nipples stirred at such exotic dreams. She started chatting to herself.


"Such naughty thoughts you're having, darling," she said, pinching her bottom.


"Yes, and why not?" she eagerly replied. "You'd like a houseful of sexy guys and girls, wouldn't you?"


"Oh yeah! I really would," she said, with her hand now up her skirt. "We could be getting some of my family here too. Auntie Helen is pretty sexy like mummy. She wants her. She wants to have sex with her. I do too. We're going to get her here so mummy can flirt with her. Just like I'm flirting with myself now."

casebook
casebook
69 Followers