Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

Half an hour later, after a long, and extremely sensual feel of her curvy bottom, and as the dogs came bounding back, she tidied up her skirt, removed her hands from her breasts, fastened her buttons and stopped talking to herself.


"Home now," she ordered, gesturing by pointing the way to Albert and Victoria.


Leaping up at her, she gave each one a hug and they scurried off home.


Alone again, with her blouse back open to the elements, and her hands fondling her breasts, she strolled through the woods at the far end of the garden. A woman of twenty-one years old with a girlfriend of thirty-nine, a girlfriend who is her mother. She continued with her self-flirting. Flirting, which would once again reveal the love she has for herself.


Gillian had taken her self-love to the extreme. She often ordered herself a bouquet of red roses. Asked herself out on dates. Sometimes just for a ride in her BMW, whereupon she would find a cosy spot to park up and get into the back seat to have sex. Her sexual appetite was insatiable. She masturbated at least five times a day. Probably be even more now with her mother doing it for her. She stopped, took her blouse off completely and leant up against a tree. Now wrenching at her tits, she again began talking to herself with love and lust in her heart for her own body.


"You're gorgeous, aren't you?"


"Yeah! Yeah! Every bit of me! I just can't get enough of me!"


Her skirt came off, then her knickers.


"Oh I see, darling," she gasped. "How lovely. You want to interfere with me while I walk naked through the woods?"


"Yes," she whispered. "But first, I need to pee myself."


Closing her eyes, her heart raced as she let her pee run free.

"Oooh! Yeah! It's so fucking lovely and hot," she squealed. "Oh Gillian, darling. I love your piss!"


To seal her love for her pee, she cupped her hands together, peed into them, and like a common slut, drank it. Excited like never before, she gave herself a long stand-up fingering, ending in another explosive orgasm.


"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fucking Yeeeeeeees!" she screamed. "Slap me, you wet bitch!"


After another good slapping session around the face and body, she grabbed her clothes, and with her face stinging again, ran naked through the woods to the pool and dived in. Once refreshed, she wiggled off, still naked, back into the house.


Flirting with herself heavier than ever now, she scurried upstairs to her room to dress and apply her makeup. She was calmer now. Her clothes would be extra special this time. A woman she was and a woman she will be. One so beautiful and one so desperately in need of her touch, and one who was also in need of demonstrating her self-loving to the full. One day, she knew it would be real showtime. Mother and the family will watch her. There could be others too. It will soon be time to tell all her girlfriends from Uni. Girls who had been queuing up for her body. A body measuring a stunning 38-24-38. They would adore watching her.


Lipstick applied, eyes made up. Hair up, gold earrings, necklace and bracelets. A dab of French perfume in all the special places. High heels with ‘fuck me' straps running up her legs. And finally, a figure-hugging black mini dress.


"Darling," she whispered, kinkily, into the dressing-table mirror. "You're beautiful, and you're all mine."


Strolling next door to her mother's room, she knocked and entered. Mother peered over her glasses.

"Why are you all dressed up? You look so lovely. You going out?"


Gillian wiggled over to the bed and sat upon the edge.


"Maybe darling," she said, oozing her sexuality. "This is my special flirting outfit. I got the urge again. It was originally for me, but suddenly it's for you. You're such an amazing mother. Every time I look at you I want you. You do things for me no other woman has ever done. Just looking at you lying there reading my letters excites me. I love us both. We're both beautiful and terribly sexy. As for those letters, I would never allow anyone else to read them but you. How are you getting on with them?"


Mother, still gazing at her, patted the bed gesturing for her to sit alongside her. More than happy to do so, she settled herself down close. Her mother, starry-eyed, referred to the letters.


"I've never read anything like it," she began, picking up one of the letters. "This one goes back three years. You were just eighteen."


"Yes," interrupted Gillian. "I was terribly nervous writing that one. It was the first, and the most awkward. I had already become attached to myself and had the incredible desire to write a letter telling me how much I enjoyed my own company."


"You can say that again!" said mother. "I can barely believe you've been doing all this in this house for the past three years. Writing to yourself, posting them, then receiving them through the mail, and even replying to them."


"Yeah, it's true, mother, but that's what happens when someone's in love. The only difference is, I'm writing love letters to me. Even though I'd written them, it's still so very sexy reading them. It's so exciting too when they pop through the letter box for me. But right now, mother my love, it's you I want. I want to talk to you. I've been thinking about this Stately Home and all the empty bedrooms. It's time we did something about it."


Gillian snuggled up close to her and outlined her plans.


"This is what I've been thinking about, my lovely mother. The extra money would be useful too, darling. We need to bring the Manor House back to how it once was. Paying guests would go a long way in achieving that. We're already considering bringing your sister here with her son and daughter. I know Helen won't be able to pay anything at first, but once her little business is up and running again she will. Their monthly rent would be enough to refurnish one of the bedrooms. I've also been on the phone to a couple of friends of mine who need a place to live. They would love it here, and I'm sure we'd both enjoy their company. I've told them I'm going to talk to you about it and they're waiting for me to get back in touch."


Mother, barely able to take it all in, and with hundreds more letters to read, realised her daughter was talking sense. It was something she'd often thought about herself, but living alone she didn't like the idea of so many people in the house. Having Gillian home though, made the situation a more viable one. Plus, the guests would be friends and family. She asked about the two friends her daughter had in mind.


"They're a couple of girls I met, mother; twin sisters. They're in the same situation as us."


"What do mean, ‘the same situation as us'?" she asked.


"I'll be more specific then. Their mother caught them having sex. She was horrified and told them to get dressed immediately. She hardly talks to them now. When she does, it's only to complain and make derogatory remarks. They're no longer happy at home. They need somewhere to allow them to show their love for each other. Would you like to meet them, mother?"


"Where are they?" asked mother, pulling her blouse together. "They're not here, are they?"


"No, don't worry. They're not in the house. They're sitting outside in their car. That's what they've been sleeping in for the past week."


"Oh dear, we can't have that, Gilly. Let me get dressed and you can ask them in."


"Thank you, mother darling. Your clothes are already laid out on my bed."


Gillian hugged her mother and she left her to get herself ready to meet the twin sisters. Again she would be wearing her daughter's clothes; a red figure-hugging mini dress in the same style as her daughter's. A choice of panties in all colours, and anything else she wanted. This time, however, she wanted everything. Her makeup, jewellery, stockings and suspenders, all which was to complete the perfect package. An hour later, seated behind the desk in her study, she was ready to meet the prospective tenants.


Gillian, escorting them upstairs, reached her mother's office, knocked on the door and led them inside.


Lady Margaret gestured for them to sit down, and for her daughter to sit alongside her.


"Let me introduce them to you, mother," said Gillian. "This one is Annabelle and this one, Georgina."


The twin girls were identical except for their hairstyles. Although both were blondes, Annabelle had her hair arranged in a shorter style than Georgina's. Both were smartly dressed and very pretty. It was also evident they were very fond of each other. The Lady of the Manor shuffled some papers about on her desk, peered over her glasses, and began to address them.


"Firstly girls, welcome to the Manor. I've been given to understand you are looking for somewhere to live and my daughter has brought to my attention your plight. We do sympathise with you, and fully understand your need to be together. We do have a room here which would be quite suitable for you, which we will show you later. Meanwhile, I need to ask you some questions. Are you happy with that?"


"Yes...um, Mrs...um Lady Margaret," said Annabelle.


"Just call me Margaret," she said, smiling. "We're all friends here. Gillian will make us a pot of tea. Have you eaten?"


"Yes thank you, we ate in the car," said Georgina.


In the study, where Gillian made the tea, mother continued to interview them. It appeared that their father was sympathetic in relation to their fondness for each other, and had given them his full support. Plus, a monthly allowance which would keep them financially secure for as long as needed; more than enough to pay for their keep at the Manor. His gift, however, and the fact that he'd allowed them to move out, was more than likely one which was to avoid any scandal in the family. Understandable, as he was a prominent figure within royal circles. Gillian placed the tea upon the desk, sat beside her mother and began to put the girls' minds at rest.


"If you're happy with your room, my mother will draw up an agreement for you both and once you've both read it and signed it, you become part of the family. This house will be your home. Mother and I will do our best to make you happy here and we want you to feel free to show your affection for each other without any fear of anyone bothering you. As you both know, my mother and I are in a similar position to you. We have no need to hide it away from you just as you have no need to hide your love from us. Now, if you would care to follow me I will show the room."


The girls, just eighteen years old, were thrilled with their room and to show their appreciation they gave Gillian a big hug. Leaving them to it, she left them alone to enjoy their night together and went along the corridor to join her mother in bed. Realising tomorrow was going to be a very busy day, Gillian's planned second solo lovemaking was put on hold. Mother, setting the alarm for 8am, and after kissing her daughter goodnight, they fell asleep in each other's arms, to the sounds of squeals and giggles from the twins' bedroom.


As for mother and daughter, who knows what their dreams will be. Will they be ones of their new busty teenage guests? The meeting with Gretchen the Maid, or the prospect of Margaret's sister and family coming to live at the Manor? Then there's Gillian's daddy coming back soon. Time will tell.


The following morning, at 8am precisely, the alarm clock blared out ‘Land of Hope and Glory.' Gillian almost jumped out of her knickers. Mother, yawning, while stretching her arms above her head, laughed at her while she desperately tried to stop the deafening alarm ringing in her ears.


"For goodness sake, mother!" she bellowed, hopping about the bedroom in her knickers. "Why can't you have a lullaby alarm like everyone else!?"


"That's the best wake-up call I've ever had!" she said, sniggering. "Watching you bouncing about all around my room was a real treat! Now we'd better get ourselves dressed in readiness for another busy day, darling. Gretchen will be preparing breakfast for 9 o'clock. I need to tell her there's an extra couple of mouths to feed."


Once dressed, they left for the dining room where the table had the extra two settings for Annabelle and her sister Georgina. The vast dining room had been restored to its former glory some years earlier, recreating its medieval, yet rather charming atmosphere to perfection. An atmosphere added to by the Maid. She wore a black dress with a white half-apron with lace trim, a ruffled lace headpiece, black stockings and high heels; the traditional attire of a modern-day Serving Wench.


The twin girls had a good night and will be presented with their tenancy agreement later, after the Lady of the Manor has finished her appointment with the Maid in her office. An appointment yet to be announced.


Gillian, sitting opposite Georgina, was wondering how good she was between the sheets. She'd had her sister on many occasions and was already getting the hots for her twin. Identical they may be, but Georgina's tits were bigger and would make a fine feast. Would Annabelle be prepared to share her, she wondered, or should she just take her? Her thoughts were interrupted by the Maid.


"Good morning, Miss Gillian," she said, placing breakfast in front of her, with her Ukrainian accent melting her. "You sleep well?"


"Oh yes thank you, Gretchen. I did."


As Gretchen leaned over to fill Gillian's cup, her breasts almost poked her eyes out. Even Georgina and Annabelle had a sly look.


Gillian loves tits and had spent many happy hours sucking the Maid's on her mother's bed and knew how tasty they were. No doubt, very soon, her mother will be sampling them. Gillian's nipples were now standing out like organ stops.


"Who you flirting with now?" whispered mother, noting her erect nipples.


"Who else, but you, mother darling," she whispered back.


"Oh really?" said mother. "You're a lying little bitch and I will have to reprimand you for ogling the Maid...and Georgina!"


With breakfast finished, the new girls left to go into the sitting room with their laptops. The Maid cleared the table and left for the kitchen. Mother went upstairs to prepare herself for her appointment, leaving her daughter at the table with her hands inside her t-shirt grappling with her tits. Her thoughts of the many changes taking place at the Manor House had stirred her. Changes which will give her and her mother the opportunity for a future of unlimited female flesh, and even a cock or two. Her thoughts brought to mind her daddy's cock. Nine inches long, and mother's had it all inside her neck. Gillian, with her knickers down to her ankles, and feet upon the table, gave herself the first fingering of the day.


Meanwhile, upstairs in her study, reading a document, now dressed professionally in her black two-piece suit, black stockings, suspenders and high heels, the Lady of the Manor sat before the Maid. Gretchen, appearing uncomfortable at being sent for, sat the other side of the desk motionless. In her mind she was terrified at the thought that her employer had discovered she'd been cavorting with her daughter. She could think of no other reason which would cause her Ladyship to send for her. But her Ladyship was deliberately tormenting her by keeping her waiting. That was part of her devious plan. After about ten minutes, and putting Gretchen at ease, her Ladyship peered over her glasses and smiled.


"Sorry to keep you waiting, Gretchen," she said, continuing to smile. "I had to finish my paperwork first. Anyway, the reason I sent for you is behind you."


Gretchen looked behind her then back to her Ladyship.


"Apples?"


"Yes, that's right, cooking apples. I would like you to make apple pie for tonight."


Gretchen, sighing with relief, picked up the bag of apples, curtsied, and made her way to the door. Margaret, waiting for the very last moment, called out to her.


"Oh, there's just one other thing," she said. Followed very sternly by, "Put the apples back and sit down!"


Back seated, Gretchen froze. Margaret stared at her.


"You like your job here, Gretchen?" she asked.


"Yes m'lady. I love job and work I do."


Her Ladyship again browsed the paperwork on her desk. Gretchen began to fidget nervously. After a while of further torment, she again glanced up at the Maid.


"Are you also happy with your room, and living here?"


"Yes, I love room and happy to live in Manor, m'lady."


"I'm pleased to hear it, and did you enjoy your weekend off?" she asked.


"Yes m'lady. Thank you."


"You did? That surprises me because not many people I know enjoy funerals. Incidentally, that's the third time your Grandmother has died. How do you explain that?"


Saying nothing, Gretchen put her head in her hands and realised she was in trouble, but the real trouble was to follow.


"You do your job very well, Gretchen, and until now I've never had cause to complain, but news has reached my ears which disappoints me. You've taken advantage of my kindness and it's a very serious matter. Interfering with my daughter was not part of your duties. Nor should you have entered my bedroom to have sex with her. It's true, isn't it, you've let me down?"


Gretchen, shocked at being discovered, in her broken English, begged for forgiveness and pleaded for her job.


"Please do not fire!" she cried. "I sorry."


Margaret, having gone far enough, informed her she wouldn't be fired but had to be punished for such a serious breach of the house rules. Rising from her chair she walked around the desk and stood behind her. Gretchen, remained facing forward.


"You're such a pretty girl," whispered her Ladyship, touching her hair. "If I'm truthful I can quite understand my daughter being easily led by you. I know the kind of woman she likes and you do fit the bill rather nicely. You do realise that if this situation had arisen in the 19th century you would have been dismissed instantly and would never work as a Maid again. But times have changed and there are ways in which I can deal with you which will allow you to remain here. Like I said, you're such a pretty girl and you look so attractive in your Maids outfit."


Margaret caressed her shoulders and peered down at her breasts. Gretchen, not knowing what to do, sat very still. This was her Ladyship touching her. She was already in enough trouble and had no intention of making things worse. Still facing forward, she felt the lips of her employer kissing her neck. She sighed softly.


"You liked that, didn't you?" said Margaret, running her tongue over her neck. "You enjoy your boss kissing your neck? I enjoyed it. I also enjoyed hearing my daughter telling me all the things you did with her. The thing is, I don't want to stop you seeing her. For that though, I want you too. We both want you. Now, after I phone my daughter, you may kiss me, then get up and place yourself over my desk."


Margaret phoned her daughter and told her to come to the study. She then took hold of the Maid.


The kiss, deep, hard and with a first-time passion for a common wench, her Ladyship's tongue reached the back of her throat. The Maid's tongue, mingling with her employer's, was the beginning of yet another bisexual conquest for Margaret. The kiss was good. Too good to stop. Gretchen, now standing, had her arms wrapped tightly around Margaret's back. The kissing intensified, mouths opened wider, Margaret's hand clutched the Maid's bottom. Gretchen gasped into her mouth. Gillian entered the study. She watched, until eventually, they came up for air.


The Maid, blushing scarlet with her uniform dishevelled and her lace-trimmed headpiece lying on the floor, did as ordered and placed herself over the desk.

casebook
casebook
70 Followers