Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

"Maybe I will soon," said Gillian, wiping away a tear while taking her jacket off. "I know I can talk to you."


Her Aunt had called her ‘darling' and was now comforting her with her arm wrapped around her shoulder. It excited Gillian. With her jacket now on the back seat, her little white top allowed her breasts to show themselves. Her nipples were no longer under her control and would hopefully give Helen something to think about. It was a beautiful sight outside too. Elsemere Lake, in Shropshire, has ducks, swans and geese frequenting it, and has charming walks most of the way around it. It's perfect for a picnic or just a relaxing stroll. Right now though, while the two women huddled together in the car, Helen dried her niece's tears with a tissue and offered some words of comfort.

"We're in a very similar position, Gill," she began. "Both without someone to love. I've lost my husband to another woman and you your girlfriend. We sit here together as friends, we have fun and laugh together, now we have tears and cry together. Normally, I would cry alone, but with you I feel comfortable and allow my tears to flow, just as my laughter does. I couldn't do that in front of any other woman but you, darling. You're special, very special. You call me ‘Helen' now. You've never done that before and it feels so right. Tell me, were you in love with Josie?"

Gillian, with her tears flowing, while snuggling ever closer to her Auntie, glanced through the windscreen. A raindrop trickled down the glass. The windows were crying too. She turned away to gaze at Helen.

"Yes, Helen, I was in love with Josie, and she with me. She was a very beautiful woman. The only problem we had was one which she had initially accepted. She was a lesbian and as you know, I'm just bisexual. I need a man in my life every so often. Right out of the blue she brought my sexuality up again and questioned it. She asked if I had been with any men since we'd been going together. I told her I hadn't, but would obviously need to if the situation arose. Well, that was the beginning of the end. She didn't like it anymore. I got a text from her telling me it was over. I cried."

Her Aunt held her tight and stroked her hair. Her tenderness and affection for her niece was clearly evident inside the cosy atmosphere of the car. Outside it was raining, inside it was warm.

"Oh Gillian, my darling," said Helen, lifting her pretty face up. "I'm so very sorry. Do you think you'll ever get back together?"

"No, it just makes me angry now. But...but you are making me feel wanted again. If you don't mind me saying...saying so, you remind of her. You comfort me and take care of me. She...she did that. She was the same age as you too. I prefer women of that age. I...um, like to be mothered. There's something else. Something I haven't even told mother. She...she asked me to marry her. I said yes. The suit I am wearing was for the honeymoon."

Helen said nothing in response to her niece's revelation that she was going to marry a woman. It was, however, something she couldn't get out of her mind. With the windows all steamed up, and the rain now falling in torrents, Gillian and her Aunt held each other in silence. With everyone outside running for shelter, leaving the two of them alone by the side of the lake, Gillian felt Helen's hand touching her neck. Her body trembled. Her hand travelled downwards. Her heartbeat increased. Slowly she turned to face her. Her lips brushed against her Aunt's. Helen gasped.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was looking at your neck chain," she said. "That was accident."

Gillian, her face turning scarlet, had imagined she was about to kiss her. But it was too late. Although Helen had apologised, she was now kissing her niece intentionally. Gillian's tongue went in. Helen's followed. This was a kiss that dreams are made of. Only a woman like Gillian could turn the desires of a straight woman into her arms, and a woman who was her mother's sister. A mother who had already seduced her daughter. The kiss went on. Helen's 38DDs were being crushed and sucked. Gillian didn't miss out ether. Her Aunt sucked hers, deeply and with passion.


"I want you, Gillian!" she gasped, rising from her breasts. "I can't fucking help myself!"


"You're doing pretty good at the moment!" gasped her niece. "I want you too! You're my type of woman!"


She pushed her Aunt back and put her hand up her dress.


"Oh fuck! What you doing?"


Helen's knickers came down.


"Oh God!"


Gillian threw them to the floor. Her mouth opened. She stooped to feed herself upon her Aunt's cunt. Her tongue lapped at her pinkness. Her Aunt's legs rose up over her niece's shoulders. The kiss deepened. Her tongue went in. The car rocked. Gillian's phone rang. Her Aunt began to climax. She grabbed her phone.


"Hello mother, darling. What's up?"


While Gillian spoke with her mother, Helen, with her legs still over her niece's shoulders, finished the job by quietly fingering herself.


The conversation with her mother lasted about fifteen minutes. When it was over, both girls, red-faced and silent, got dressed and headed back to Helen's house, but the silence was golden. The message from mother was a golden opportunity for Gillian and her Aunt to get closer still. There was a violent storm raging over the Manor House and surrounding areas causing the road to flood again. They would now have to stay overnight at Helen's. Mother didn't mind though. In fact, she sounded pleased. She was still in bed with the Maid and had her wrists and ankles tied to the four-poster.


Back in car, as they continued their drive through the rain to Helen's house, Gillian told her Aunt to open her handbag and take out the little black box. Saying nothing, she did as asked and took out the little black box.


"What is it?" she asked.


"Open it and see."


Helen removed the lid from box and peered inside. In it was a gold neck chain with a heart-shaped pendant. She opened the pendant. The engraved inscription read: "Helen, with love from your niece, Gill."


While her Aunt remained staring at the inscription, Gillian pulled into her driveway. Helen took the remote control from her handbag, pointed it at the garage doors. They opened. Gillian drove in and parked the car. The doors closed behind them.


"You like it?" she asked. "I bought it for you at the Superstore while you were waiting for me at the cafeteria. You see, darling, I'm wearing the neck chain you bought me for my eighteenth birthday, and the matching earrings you bought for my nineteenth. The bracelets were those you bought me for my twentieth and the perfume I'm wearing for my 21st. I wanted you to wear something from me."


In the darkened garage, unfastening her seatbelt, the leather upholstery creaked as Helen stretched herself over to reach her niece. Her open mouth met hers to say a big thank you. Gillian, enjoying the deep kiss, as well as being trapped in her seatbelt, held her tightly in her arms while their tongues entwined with each other's at the back of their throats. The kiss was a highly sexual one, and one neither wished to end. For Helen, an incestuous kiss, immoral and perhaps even depraved, but one she very clearly desired. Gillian's flirting on her mother's behalf, had been forgotten. Her Aunt was now hers.


Pulling away, Helen, with her wet lips trembling, while Gillian placed the chain around her neck, was fast becoming attached to her new-found bisexuality with her niece. Such an adventurous liaison had never entered her life and was one which was bringing forth cravings she had never experienced. With her gold chain now around her neck, with the pendant dangling between her cleavage, Gillian unclasped her seatbelt and ran her tongue over her Aunt's lips.


"Oh Gill," trembled her Aunt. "It's beautiful. You really shouldn't have...but I love it. I have so many things I would like to say. I don't know where to begin."


"Me too, darling," whispered her niece. "We have all night together though. Maybe even longer depending on the rain. But before I go any further, are your son and daughter home?"


"No, they've found a flat. Just a temporary arrangement. They couldn't bear the embarrassment of the position we are in. I don't blame them either. Shall we go inside? I can make us a meal."


After another kiss, deeper, longer and desperate, they left the car, clasped hands, and stepped into the house. Gillian, not wishing for her Aunt to spend her time in the kitchen, ordered a takeaway meal instead. With their meal delivered and now on their laps, they began chatting. The mood was to become one of immense arousal for Gillian.


"Since we are going to be here for a while," began Helen. "I don't know what you're going to do about a change of clothes, but if you would like to, you could borrow some of my daughter's. She obviously hasn't taken everything to the flat, and she wouldn't mind at all."


"Okay thank you. I'd like that. Louise is about my size too. By the way, is she staying at the same place as her brother?"


"Oh yes, of course, darling. It would be far too expensive for them to stay at different flats. It's a good thing she and Bradley get along okay otherwise it would be a different story. They've always been close with only the occasional rift, but that's normal with siblings. And talking of ‘normal', how would you define what we have done? I did like it, but just wondered what a woman like you thinks about it. I suppose that you being bisexual you're used to having same-sex relationships. The thing is with me, Well...I've....I've never been with a woman, and certainly never one of the family. Was I wrong to kiss you like that in the car, Gill?"


Gillian, still imagining wearing her cousin's clothes, placed her fork onto the plate, and took her Aunt by the hand. For a moment they remained looking into each other's eyes. Eyes which were speaking. Words followed.


"You want to know the truth? Your kiss melted me, Helen. Truly it did. I wanted it and needed it. Your tongue in my mouth drove me crazy. You drive me crazy. I want more from you, much more. What we've done so far may not be considered normal to most, but for me I need to make love to you all night long. You said you want me. I want you too. I love your personality, your smile, your tears, and your fantastic tits. I want to tease you, lick you, suck you and fuck you. I can't wait to slip into your daughter's clothes, then later, slip beneath the sheets with you while wearing her nightie and knickers. You being my Aunt makes it so much more exciting for me. Don't worry so much. When we go to bed everything will be perfect."


Helen, numbed speechless by such frankness, and knowing everything she said was indeed perfect, demonstrated just how much she thought so. She took her niece in her arms to kiss her with a passion she appeared to have held in reserve for such moment as this; another forbidden family kiss. Illicit, lustful and deep. Gillian was overwhelmed. Helen crushed her body in her arms. Licked her face. Sucked her bottom lip. Bit her neck, licked her nipples and fondled her wriggling bottom. It was a wonderful experience, and one which was to be the beginning of another outrageous fantasia of her sexual desires for another member of her family.


Twenty minutes later they hurried upstairs to her daughter's bedroom where Helen told her to help herself to her clothes, and whatever else she wanted. Instantly, Gillian began stripping off.


"I'll make us a coffee while you're changing, Gill. I'll bring them back up here."


Being in her cousin, Louise's bedroom, even though she wasn't there, was an experience itself. Slipping into a pair of her cousin's panties was something else entirely. Choosing a matching bra, along with a little pleated mini skirt and a flower-patterned blouse, she sat in front of the dressing table to make her face up, using her cousin's lipstick and eye makeup. Once completed, she browsed around her bedroom. There were photos of Louise on the walls. No doubt ones her mother had taken. Some showed her standing with Bradley, her brother. That was Helen's little business venture. She was a semi-professional photographer. Back gazing at herself in the mirror, she turned around as the door behind her opened. Her Aunt came in with the coffee.


"My word!" she exclaimed, while staring at her. "I thought Louise had returned home. You look just like her dressed in her clothes."


"Do I?" she replied, knowing full well she did. "Let's have our coffee in here, Auntie Helen. We can sit on her bed."


Somewhat reluctantly, because it was her daughter's bedroom, she did sit upon the edge of the bed alongside her niece. Between sips of coffee, and nibbling their biscuits, Gillian remarked on the photos on the walls. She asked if her Aunt will continue her photography once she's settled in at the Manor House.


"Yes, I hope to, Gill" she said, glancing around the room. "I have all my photographic equipment packed away ready for Bradley and some of his pals to collect. They're going to hire a van and bring most of my other stuff too. They're looking forward to a new life at the Manor."


"How about you, darling, are you looking forward to it?" asked Gillian.


"Oh yes. It's such a magnificent house. I'm going to love it there. It will make the perfect backdrop for my photographs, inside and out in the garden. There's all that beautiful land you have too. I'll be in my glory out there. I can take some photos of you if you like."


"I was just about to say that," said Gillian, flicking her hair to one side. "I love having my picture taken. Looks like my cousins do too. Louise seems to like it...and Bradley. The photos on her wall are great. I could take some of you too if you want."


Finishing their coffee, Gillian placed the cups onto the bedside cabinet, strolled over to the window and closed the curtains. On the way back she turned out the lights. Back on the bed, she eased her Auntie's head back onto the pillow and lay herself beside her. In the darkness, both lying on their backs gazing up at the ceiling, she stroked her hair and began to whisper in her ear.


"You've taken some beautiful pictures of your daughter. She's lovely, isn't she? Do you think she's sexy?"


"Well....erm, that's not for me to say. I'm her mother and she merely acts as a model for me, just as Bradley does. It's all part of my job. Right now though, I'm more interested in you, Gill. It's you I want. I have done from the minute I saw you standing at my door. You are so terribly sexy."


Their gazes left the ceiling. They now faced each other. Helen held her niece's face in her hands. Softly they kissed. Both felt good, but how strange things have turned out, thought Gillian. Her intentions were to flirt with her Auntie, but from the outset her Auntie had been flirting with her. It was good to know their feelings for each other were mutual. Helen placed her hand upon her niece's breasts. Gillian threw her arms around her, kissing her wildly around neck and shoulders.


"I feel very sexy, Helen," she sighed. "You're beautiful. Touch me. Kiss my bra."


Desperate for her niece, her Aunt was on her in flash. Gillian's flowery top was unfastened and her bra was being kissed and licked. And as she always did with her mother, she held the back of her Auntie's head to keep her there, ensuring her bra would become nice and wet from her kisses.


"Oh yeah!" cried Gillian. "I love it! Do you really think I look like your daughter?"


Helen didn't reply, but instead of kissing her bra, she began sucking it, then pulling it away from her breasts with her teeth. Gillian called out to her again.


"It's her bra you're sucking. I'm wearing her panties too. Everything I've got on is hers."


Helen rose up from her breasts. Her face was flushed. Her own breasts were displaying enormously aroused nipples. As she spoke, her tone was a serious one.


"Some might say you're a bad girl, Gillian, and shouldn't say things like that. Not me though. Not anymore. You're beginning to turn me on talking like that, and yes, you do look like my daughter. You're the spitting image of her. I knew it was her bra I was kissing. I liked it, and I'm having feelings I've never had before. What do you want to do?"


Hearing a question like that brought many things to Gillian's mind. There were lots she wanted to do, but at that particular time she needed to delve into her Aunt's mind. She came up with an idea and put it to her.


"Okay, I'll tell you. This is what I would really like us to do, Helen. Let's play a game. You call me ‘Louise' and we can see where it leads us. I personally think that would be terribly sexy."


"You mean now? While we're on her bed? That does sound so very naughty. I think I'll need a drink or three first, then who knows what will happen? I haven't forgotten you calling your mother ‘Margaret' and ‘darling' either. You were doing that while I had my legs over your shoulders in the car after her phone call stopped you kissing me between the legs. I had to do it myself in the end."


"Yes, I'm sorry I had to leave you, darling. I wanted a nice long suck of your cunt too. But it was really sexy talking to my mother while you were fingering yourself right in front of me. You looked incredible, Auntie. You really did. Anyway, we can both have a super cunt suck in your daughter's bed. I can barely wait to get my tongue up you."


Hugging each other, with such erotic words ringing in their ears, and her Auntie's wonderful 38DDs crushing against her niece's, their wide open mouths met again in a wild savage-like kiss. It was a kiss with a message; a message from Helen telling her niece she was now totally smitten by her presence in her daughter's bedroom, which was added to by Gillian wearing her clothes. Eventually, even though they wanted more kissing, their lips quivered apart. Fighting for breath, Helen gasped out her needs.


"I have always loathed that word, but from you, my darling niece," she said, dribbling saliva, "the word ‘cunt' now excites me. You excite me. What you've suggested has also begun to excite me. I do think it would fun if I called you Louise. Let's forget the drink and stay here in my daughter's bedroom and you can talk to me about her...and Bradley. First though, I need calming down a bit...Louise."


Gillian adored a woman's hands pushing her head harder onto her pussy, and that's what her Aunt was doing while she calmed her down. There's nothing like an open-mouthed cunt kiss to loosen a woman's tongue, especially when Gillian's own tongue was deep inside her. It certainly loosened Helen's. To say she was hysterical would have been an understatement. She'd clearly never had her cunt sucked like that before. Maybe not at all. For Gillian, though, this was family sex so she was making sure her Auntie was receiving the best introduction possible. Helen was begging her not to stop.


"Louise! Louise!" She cried out, trying to sit up. "You're my sexy daughter! Suck me!" She fell back.


Gillian sucked harder, waggling her tongue about inside her. Her Aunt had done as she'd suggested and was calling her ‘Louise'. An orgasm raced through Helen's body. The grip on her niece's head became more forceful, pushing her even harder onto her soaked cunt. Gillian too was now hysterical. This kiss was taking her where she wanted to go. Not just into her beautiful Aunt's delicious pussy, but into her mind. A second orgasm tore through her.


"Yes! Yes! Oh Yeeeeeeees!" screamed Helen. "You are so good, Louise. I really fucking want you!"


Gillian, her face soaked, rose up from her pussy to watch her Aunt's beautiful face as it contorted out of all recognition; twisted, warped and virtually unrecognisable. The face of a woman in ecstasy. It took a while for her to settle and when she did, her niece cuddled up to her on top of the bed to fondle her breasts while her Aunt began to speak of her family, starting with her daughter. Her words came slowly and with apprehension, but they were those Gillian wanted to hear.

casebook
casebook
70 Followers