Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

"I don't know what you've done to me, Gill," she began, still breathing heavily. "But I have to confess that the prospect of...um...getting to know my daughter...um a lot closer is arousing me. She is sexy, very sexy, but I wouldn't know how to begin. I can't even believe I'm thinking like this about her, but I do know I would now like to um...get to know her better, if you know what I mean. Can you help me? By the way, darling, I love what you're doing to my tits."


"So do I, I've wanted your tits the minute I set eyes on them, but listen, you've really excited me over your need for your daughter, and because you've been so honest I want to do the same. Your sister, my mother, seduced me and now we're having sex. She also wants you just as much as I do."


Helen sat bolt upright. Gillian remained clasping her tits.


"Are you fucking serious?"


"Yeah, very serious. It happened on Saturday night. It's a long story, Helen. I'll tell you all about sometime. Now we want you and your family to join us. Louise and Bradley are already sleeping together so it shouldn't be too difficult to get them to join us. And if you need convincing, I found one of his socks in the bed, this bed, your daughter's bed. You said they're close. They are. He's probably fucking her right now. That block of flats they're staying at. They're all one-bedroom flats. Phone your daughter, tell her I'm here and ask them over. You could use the excuse by asking if I can borrow some of her clothes."


Helen, trying to take it all in, and in deep thought, lay herself back upon the pillow. Her niece, hoping she was thinking it over, took one of her breasts to comfort her and to suck upon. While caressing her bisexual niece's hair, deep sighs emanated from her Aunt's partially open mouth. Gillian sucked harder, drawing in as much breast as she could. The sighs turned to whispers.


"Louise, oh Louise!"


"Yes mummy?" said Gillian, rising from the breast.


On hearing that, hot, red-faced and perspiring heavily, her Auntie rose up. Gillian's legs were pulled apart. She fell back. Helen's tongue went in. Her cunt was being devoured. Her niece came instantly. Auntie kept going, sucking, licking, nibbling and chewing. In a voice deep and husky, Gillian gasped out to her.


"I love you, mummy. Suck your Louise hard!"


Twenty minutes, and three orgasms later, Gillian was downstairs in the kitchen making them a coffee while Helen was upstairs on the phone to her daughter. On her Auntie's instructions, Gillian was to stay there until she had finished her call. Gillian was happy with that because she knew her daughter better than she did. She would know what to say and was anxious to play an active role in gathering together an incestuous family. That way, she could show her love for her son and daughter physically, as well emotionally. How she was managing, Gillian wasn't sure of, but the very fact she was now attempting to get her here was very exciting for her.


In many ways, her Auntie Helen was more down to earth than her mother. She was awake to the outside world. One could even say she had ‘street cred'. She knew there were hosts of young girls in same-sex relationships. An observation her mother hadn't been aware of, but Helen was. In a recent survey conducted in the UK, a thousand girls between the ages of 18 to 25 were asked if they'd experienced sex with another girl. Over 50% said they had. About 25% said they would like to. Her Auntie had that in mind while speaking to her daughter. Incest with her, however, was a completely taboo subject and one which would have to be carefully introduced to her siblings when, or if, they decide to come.


In the kitchen, still waiting for her Auntie, Gillian, just wearing her cousin's panties, finished her second cup of coffee and wandered into the garage to collect her leather bag of ‘accessories'. Pausing a while, she slipped her panties off, closed her legs, and pissed down them. With so much coffee inside her, it was a very long piss. More than enough for a mere mouthful. With a plastic cup from the kitchen, she filled it four times, swilled it around in her mouth then swallowed it. Now soaking wet from her own shower, she trotted off back indoors to have a proper shower, and a wank.


It was to be well over an hour later when her Auntie appeared beside her. Gillian stared at her. Her face gave nothing away. She was, however, topless like her niece. Was that anything to go by, she wondered. Gillian was in for quite a shock.


"Let's go into the lounge and sit down," she said, taking her by the hand. "I've lots to tell you."


Pouring them both a large drink, and recommending her niece should drink it quickly, they sat upon the sofa. Two large vodkas disappeared down their necks. With the glasses now empty, Gillian, with bated breath, sat close to her Auntie to await the news. Helen took a deep breath and began.


"You were right, darling," she said. "My son and daughter are in a sexual relationship. She didn't tell me that straight away though. And to put your mind at rest, they are coming here tonight. First though, they want proof that we really are involved with each other. Louise sent us some proof that she and Bradley are and they want me and you to do the same. Here's their proof."


Helen passed her niece her mobile phone. What she saw was a photo of her cousin Bradley lying on a bed with his sister. Both were naked.


"Oh my God!" Gasped Gillian, unable to take eyes away from it. "Don't they look good? Did they take that while you were on the phone?"


"I didn't ask. I was too shocked. Now we've got to take a photo of us and send it to Louise. She's waiting for it. So is Bradley. We'd better get that done now, darling, then I'll tell you the rest."


While Gillian set her mobile phone on a ten-second timer, her Aunt removed her skirt and sat in her knickers. Rushing back to the sofa, Gillian, also just in her knickers, threw her arms around her Aunt. They began kissing and fondling each other's breasts. There was a flash. It was done. Her Aunt trotted over to the phone.


"Oh Gill!" she called out, excitedly. "It really is good! Send it to my daughter now, quickly!"


Her niece, delving into her phone's contacts, highly aroused and all fingers and thumbs, sent the photo to Louise, instantly followed by a horrified look upon her face.


"What's wrong?" asked Helen.


"Oh fuck! I've sent it to the village postmistress!"


"Please tell me you're joking," said Helen, her face as white as a sheet.


"Yeah, I am!" she replied, laughing her head off.


"You little bitch! You nearly gave me a heart attack. Now come and sit down because I still have things to tell you."


Both seated again, while fondling each other's breasts, Helen began telling her niece the full story. A story which had her spellbound.


"Firstly Gillian, my daughter left that sock in her bed deliberately. She knew I would go into her room to do the dusting and find it. You found it instead, but that's not the full story. There was also a letter she'd left lying around; one she'd hoped I would read. It was written by her to her brother, a love letter. I've now read it. They've been having sex for the past six months. It all started when her dad went off with another woman. She was upset. One night she was crying in her bedroom. Bradley heard her and went in to see what was wrong. She eventually stopped crying to tell him she was upset because dad had gone away. To cut a long story short, he stayed in her room and got into bed with her. They had intercourse. The sock and the letter was their way of letting me know they were lovers."

Gillian's mobile beeped. Helen paused while she checked the message. It was from Louise. It read:


"You both look fantastic! Great to see you kissing and touching each other. We love you and really looking forward to us all getting together. Tell mummy I love her lots and want her so much. So does Bradley. See you soon. Love from Louise and Bradley. PS. You look real sexy in my knickers, Gilly! xxxx."


Showing it to her Auntie, she asked what she would like her to say in reply. Helen took a look, a long look. Passing the phone back, she closed her eyes, rested her head back upon the sofa, and again began heaving at her tits.

"I'll leave it to you," she said, sighing deeply. "You know what to say. Do it now."

Gillian's message was as follows:

"Hello my darling Louise. Thank you for your lovely comments. Your mother is a wonderful lover and is really looking forward to loving you sexually, just as I am. You have a terrific body and we want to make the most of it. Your brother too is a very sexy looking guy and we would like have him too. I haven't had a cock inside me for many months and love it in the mouth. Your mother would like him to fuck her. I bet he wants to? Just one more thing. I love going solo, do you? Bye for now sexy. Lots of love from your cousin, Gilly. xxxx." She pressed ‘send' then showed it to her Auntie.

"Oh God! My daughter is going to love that. It's just perfect, Gillian. And before I forget, she said you can choose whatever you want from her wardrobe. She told me she likes the idea of you wearing her clothes. And here's the surprise. They were at the lake themselves this morning and saw me kissing you inside the car. Although I was shocked that we'd been spotted, it actually made my job easier. She also wants to watch us having sex and wants us to watch her and Bradley doing it. We were talking so freely, Gill. I found it very helpful when I told her I wanted her body."


Her niece was looking at her phone waiting for it to ‘beep'. Helen poked her on the arm.


"Did you hear anything I said?"


"Oh yes. Sorry darling. I was listening at the same time, multitasking. I'm glad they saw us at the lake too. And you, Helen, you're remarkable. You've handled all this so well. Although you've spoken to her, and I'm texting her, there's going to be some red faces when they arrive."


"You can guarantee it!" said Helen, still grappling with her 38DDs. "Yesterday I was washing her clothes. Tonight I'll be taking them off her. My face will be burning!"


"Mine too. I've never spoken to your daughter like this. I'm sure once we get going though, everything will be really terrific. And if you don't mind me saying so, Louise has got a great pair of tits like you and I bet she loves a good sucking. As for Bradley, well his cock looks like it needs a deep throat to bury itself in. He can bury it in my mouth for as long as he likes."


"Oh Gillian," said Helen, hugging her. "I'm so glad we're friends because I need someone like you around me. I do enjoy talking sexy but most of my friends are so stuck up. They don't enjoy such talk. You have really turned me on talking about my son and daughter like that. And that part in your text about you going solo. Oh God! That really excites me. You going to do it tonight?"


"Yeah! I'd love to, Helen. That's if everyone wants to watch. I absolutely crave for solo sex. I love what I've got so why shouldn't I have some too?"


Her Aunt took her niece's face in her hands and gazed into her eyes. Again, they were speaking to her, and at the same time, Gillian's were speaking to her. Their eyes spoke of love, but alas, their mouths were hesitant to utter such devotion. Nevertheless, the mood was a very loving one, and eventually, without a word spoken between them, their mouths came together in a loving kiss. A kiss between niece and Aunt which was to speak volumes, and one which would have gone on forever had it not been for Gillian's phone beeping again. It was from Louise. Still holding her niece tight, Gillian read the message out aloud.


"Hi my darling Gilly. You are so bloody sexy! I had to finger myself when I read your text. And my brother wanked himself off. I know I'm going to be embarrassed when we meet later, but I'm longing to have sex with you and my mum. Bradley definitely wants to fuck her too, and loves the idea of his cock in your throat. And I do love doing it solo. How strange we both love that? I like loads of kissing with tongues. Lots of kinky stuff too. Hope we can talk about that darling? Thanks for being so honest and forward. It makes it so much easier for me. Wear something sexy with buttons down the front. There's lots of stuff like that in my wardrobe. I'm gagging for you both. See you in about an hour, you sexy fucker. All my love from your sexy cousin, Louise. Mwaaah xxxxx."


After reading that, Helen, knowing there was now no turning back, felt a tremor racing through her body. A body she had given to her niece, and would soon be giving to her son and daughter. How wonderful she felt that they should want her so much. Her sister too wants her. Her life was beginning a change of direction and one which was pleasing her.


After a shower, and now in Louise's bedroom, they both selected something sexy from her wardrobe and slipped into them. Underneath, both wore a pair of her panties. Chatting like girlfriends do, they sat together at her daughter's dressing table to make their faces up. Gillian was carefully outlining her lips when her Aunt casually asked how they would react when all four of their guests arrived. Gillian, concentrating on her lip liner, implied that her Aunt's education was likend to that of a backward two-year old, adding that they were expecting two guests, not four.


"Oh, didn't I mention it?" replied Helen, turning to face her. "When I phoned Louise they were entertaining a couple of friends. A couple who live in the flat next to them; Robert and Holly. They were involved in a debate about ‘couple swapping'. Robert with Bradley and Holly with Louise."


Gillian's lip liner went off course and she ended up with a face looking very much like a map of the London Underground Tube Stations.


"Look what you've bloody done now!" stormed Gillian.


"Sorry darling," said her Aunt, trying desperately not to laugh, but failing miserably. "I thought I'd told you. Bradley and Robert are both slightly bi-curious and thinking about having their first experience together. It all started when Bradley asked Louise and Holly to put on a show for them. Holly said they would if they put on a show too."


"Auntie, you can be such a bitch sometimes. You know very well you didn't mention it. I would have remembered something like that. Anyway, the more the merrier, and that's two cocks we can have. I don't know about you, but I love seeing two blokes together. Now, before I start again with my lip liner are there any more fucking surprises in that honey-blonde bimbo head of yours?"


"No, nothing else...I won't mention the local women's volley ball team."


"Fuck off! But to answer your original question on how we'll react when they arrive, well as far as I'm concerned I'll erm...well, leave you to clear the mess up!"


"That's disgusting you tart! Just act natural. Be cool...and have some smelling salts handy in case I pass out. I'm already bloody shaking. I'm wondering who's going to have who, and who's having who first."


Gillian, fed up with trying to apply her makeup while her Aunt was babbling on like a demented baboon, decided enough was enough.


"Oh for goodness sake, shut up, Helen!" she yelled. "Let's just wait and see how things develop. There's two double mattresses in the garage. We can bring them into the house and lay them on the floor in front of the sofas. They would know exactly what they're for and pave the way for a great night."


"Oooh! I do love it when you shout at me, darling," retorted Helen. "Such a wildcat you are. Love the idea of the mattresses too. I'll gather up some pillows and a couple of sheets to add the feminine touch."


Half an hour later everything was ready. Mattresses laid out in front of the sofas. Pillows, cushions and a couple of pink silk sheets to give it that extra inviting bedroom appearance. Drinks and snacks laid out on the table. Lights down low with soft music playing in the background. Finally, tucked away hidden behind a bookcase was Gillian's bag of accessories. Standing in silence, gripping each other tightly around the waist, Aunt and niece gazed down at the sight before them.


"What are you thinking, Helen?"


"It's really going to happen, isn't it?"


"Yeah, it is, darling. You look so beautiful too."


"Do you really think so, Gill?"


Gillian faced her, took her hands in hers and gave her a surprise.


"Oh God, yes. With you I feel I'm on the very edge of love. Believe me, Helen, it wouldn't take much for me to fall in love with you. You are not just beautiful, you're vivacious, full of life, and a woman I've wanted ever since I had that first dance with you at the nightclub. I just had to tell you. I can't hold inside me any longer. I want to ask you how you feel about me. Do you feel anything for me? Like love?"

Helen threw her arms around her. Her heart was beating against her niece's chest.

"I am in love with you too, Gill. I really am. Is that what you want to hear? I've also loved you from the moment you put your arms around on the dance floor."

"Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, my darling Auntie. I love you and now I'm going to let you know just how much. Get on the mattress with me and let us love each other."


On the mattress, with a soft pillow for her head to rest upon, Gillian, her eyes closed and mouth wide open, felt the lips of her Auntie taking her in a powerful kiss of deep love. A love so deep it was impossible for either not to take it further. Breasts were soon exposed and being sucked. Their dresses had ridden up displaying Helen's daughter's panties. Tongues were everywhere. Hands and mouths were everywhere. Words of love, sex, and dirty talk filled the air.


This was love ‘family style': no holds barred. In a ‘69' position now, Aunt and niece were slobbering, licking and munching at the dish before them; cunt-a-la-carte. For Gillian, it was a starter before the main course. Helen, under the spell of love, and never having experienced such passion upon her cunt in her life, went one step further and tongued her niece's bottom. A bottom which had been teasing her from the very first wiggle. Her niece, overwhelmed by a bum kiss, came instantly, followed by her Aunt, then came the shock of gasps and cheers from their guests.


The lovers on the floor, with red faces lighting up the room, became rooted to the spot. Helen, in her haste to show her love, had forgotten her daughter had a key. Before them, seated on the sofas, were a row of legs. It was as if they were on the floor in a theatre. Gillian, attempting to lessen her Aunt's embarrassment, whispered to her.


"You were wondering who would be first," she gasped. "Now you know. Just carry on where you left off. I loved it and want some more."


Love-struck, while her niece presented her with her bottom, her Auntie, wanting some more herself, wrapped her arms around it to begin kissing it. On all fours, Gillian grabbed hold of someone's leg for support. A leg of a female. Who's leg, she didn't know, but it was the nearest to her. Her Aunt's kisses were getting ever closer to her bum hole. She gripped the girl's leg tighter. There was a sigh from her. Gillian licked her leg. Helen's tongue flicked at her hole with the tip of her tongue. Gillian cried out to her, telling her she was loving it.

Mobile phones and cameras were taking photographs, momentarily lighting them up in their kinky display of ‘dirty sex'. As the flashes lit them up, she could see the girl whose leg she was clinging to. The girl smiled, and said hello, then slipped down from the sofa onto the mattress.


"My name's Rebecca. I'm a friend of your cousin, Louise." Holding Gillian's face, she began kissing her.

casebook
casebook
70 Followers