Mother and Daughter: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casebook
casebook
70 Followers

She was followed by another girl. "My name's Melanie. I'm a friend of Rebecca's and Louise." She crawled beneath her and began sucking her tits.


Unknown to Gillian, another female was now behind her Auntie licking her between the legs. Helen began to cum. In her excitement, her mouth took her niece's bum hole in a passionate kiss. Her niece instantly began to cum. All four began to cum. The girl beneath her was still sucking Gillian's tits and fingering herself at the same time. Rebecca, who had been kissing her was now having her cunt sucked by Gillian. When the screams died down there were deep kisses all round. The mattresses on the floor had created a den of iniquity, but this was just the beginning.


Hastily redressing, and attempting to tidy themselves up, Louise stepped forward from the shadows and knelt before her mother. She was to speak the first words of love.


"You are so beautiful, mummy, and you too my sexy cousin. I love you both. I'll pour you both a drink while you're getting dressed."


"Thank you, Louise," said her mother, tucking her breasts back beneath her dress. "Make it a large one, darling."


Louise turned her attention to her cousin. Their gazes met.


"What can I get you, Gillian?" she asked, suggestively thrusting her breasts in front of her.


"Two large ones, cousin darling," she replied, staring at her tits. "But I'll start with a large vodka."


While Helen went upstairs to tidy up her hair, in the dimly-lit lounge, Louise introduced her cousin, Gillian, to her friends. Friends which appeared to have multiplied. She was expecting to meet their neighbours from the flats, Robert and Holly, but there were now two extra guests. Two rather gorgeous females. Louise explained.


"This is Rebecca and her girlfriend, Melanie, but I guess you've already met them. I asked them along to make up the numbers. Here we have my neighbours, Robert and Holly, and finally, my gorgeous brother, Bradley, who you already obviously know".


There were others scattered around the room. Louise appeared to have brought along a busload. Gillian, with everyone's eyes looking her over, and knowing each one of them had witnessed her with her Auntie on the mattresses, wondered how many more of them would want her. For the moment, longing for a drink, she quickly strolled along the sofas kissing each one on the cheek. Reaching her cousin, Bradley, she could see very clearly that he was pleased to see her. He had made no attempt to hide his arousal by displaying a huge bulge beneath his trousers.


After the hasty introductions, leaving out the others scattered around the room, Louise took her cousin Gillian by the hand and led her to the bar.


"I guess you'll need this drink after that breath-taking display on the mattress," she said, passing her a very large vodka. "I wanted to join in but just couldn't move. Seeing you and my mum like that I was rooted to the spot. Anyway, there wouldn't have been any bloody room for anyone else."


Gillian, gasping for a drink, downed the entire glass and placed it back on the bar. Louise did likewise and pulled her cousin into a darker corner of the room. Pushing her up against the wall, she kissed her. Another family mouth-kiss full of tongues and spit, and the very first between the cousins. The girls' appetites for each other had been fuelled by their texts. They were both keen on going solo and Louise's desire to seek out how kinky Gillian was, was on her mind. As their mouths swirled around and around enjoying the kiss to its full, Louise put her hand up Gillian's skirt and began to finger her. Pulling herself away, with a string of saliva stretching from her wet lips to Gillian's, she watched her face. Faster and faster went her finger, sloshing and slithering deep inside her. Her juices gushed. Her face began to warp.


As yet another climax tore through Gillian's writhing body, sending her vocal chords squealing and screaming, her mobile phone beeped yet again. Leaving it until the very last quiver shimmered throughout her body, she slipped to the floor to retrieve her phone from her handbag. With Louise on the floor by her side, kissing and nibbling her ear, she checked the message. It was from her mother. It was good news. Gillian's father is coming back tomorrow and staying for a month. It went on to say, mother had contacted the local Council insisting they act immediately to stop the main road to the Manor House from flooding every time a stray cat stopped for a piss. That should get them moving. When Lady Margaret puts her foot down, the Council get off their arses. She finished her text by asking how things were developing between her and her Aunt. Putting her phone away, she turned her attention back to Louise.


"Come on the mattress with me," she said, feeling her tits. "I want to introduce you to some real lesbian sex."


"Okay," whispered her cousin. "I need to pee first though. Do you want to watch?"


More to follow in Part Three.


Now that Helen is aware of her sister's desire for her, which of them will make the first move?


How and where will daddy become aware of Helen and Gillian's sexual relationship?


When will Gillian open her bag of accessories?


Will Bradley get it on with Robert?


And lots more.

casebook
casebook
70 Followers