Mother and Daughter BBW's share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

When finally he slid his hand away I pulled back and was rewarded with that glistening clear drop he'd described. I glanced up but his eyes were still closed. I followed directions as I moved in again and captured the drop on my tongue and his taste spread across my tongue. I was under his control as my hand came up and milked more drops from it and I did want more just as he'd promised. His taste had captured my mouth as much as all my attention.

I was looking at his eyes as I finished and without opening them he said "That's a good girl now stroke it, licked it and begin my blowjob."

I moved to his base and the hair tickled my nose as I started. It was clean but a little salty and I heard him continue "I take a shower every morning and many times before bed too. What you'll taste is the sweat from working outside this morning."

I caught his scent and it was like perfume as I inhaled and felt it fill my lungs as I mixed kisses and tongue working upward to his tip. He was hard in my hand and yet the skin was loose around it and moved with my tongue until I got to that tip. I found his head was softer but firm against my tongue and I could tell he liked it as his body moved in the chair and his hands returned loosely to my head.

"Now take it in girl and show me what you've learned and always needed." he said in a deep hoarse voice.

I sucked his tip then slowly moved my lips around it as they opened and my mouth was stretched tight before his head popped huge into my mouth. I sucked and caressed it with my tongue as my hands circled it again. It filled my mouth completely but I felt good. My toy was never this large and even the one time I'd used my Mom's toy when she was gone at work it hadn't been this large. I was determined that I could swallow it even though my mouth was never as full as now. I still needed more. I had to find out if I could do it all.

"That's it. Good girl now it's time to swallow it." he said with authority although I knew he was eager with what I'd already done.

He pounded it against my throat and as it moved in my mouth I wanted more and more. I'd wanted this for as long as I could remember after a girlfriend told me about it and what it would be like. I know I must have climaxed more than once as I worked it and then his hand was on my head. First it was one hand and then both and after a few strokes his body heaved upward with tremendous strength as his hands pulled me down hard. Several times before my throat had opened to its limit I thought but it hadn't gone through. Then with this effort it hurt a lot but was in and traveling deep. Right then I was in the middle of it as my eyes teared up and at first it hurt but then it began to ease as he stroked in and out using his hands to help.

It might even have damaged my throat because when I finally went home later I was hoarse and could only whisper when Mom came home. I just told her I had a sore throat and she had me gargle with hot salt water. The salt helped.

"Damn girl! You have the tightest throat I've ever known and my cock is happy." he said and I could feel the size of his head as it slipped in and out without popping back into my mouth. I thought I tasted something and moved my one hand to grip his base as my other hand cupped his balls and I felt what he'd mentioned. There was a movement and I couldn't tell for certain that it was his balls contracting but whatever it was he was releasing as he drove deep and held it there until he was almost finished.

"Here girl is a taste." he said as he pulled it back into my mouth and filled it with thick, warm cum. I was so surprised that I ran my tongue through it enjoying the salty flavor and almost forgot to swallow when he followed it with his last shot and almost drowned me. He relaxed then and I could feel it leaking from the corners of my mouth as I began sucking harder and searched for more as I licked it.

Finally I remembered what he'd said about the cookie dough and I tried it. There were several sweet drops left and I sucked them free and closed my eyes at their taste as I relaxed.

He was flaccid when I finished but I still held it and gently kneaded it until he opened his eyes and looked at me. That's when it began getting firm again and I remembered to stroke it.

"Well neighbor girl you have now seen that a man can give you what you need and you can treasure it but our time isn't complete. It isn't one o'clock yet. What time does Mom get home?"

He had asked the question and I assumed it gave me permission to speak "She told me about six." I told him and he rubbed my head and then pulled me onto his naked lap and began nursing my tits.

"Now then tell me that you've been getting some of what you wanted." he said.

I nodded my head and he laughed. "You're going to get a lot more and if your puss is as tight as your throat we're both going to enjoy it." he said.

I wondered if he was promising to fuck me.

When he was ready he pulled me into his last bedroom and uncovered something. "Do you know what this is girl?" he asked.

I studied a minute as he held my hand. Again I had permission to speak "It looks like a stock. The kind they used to put people into to punish them in ancient times." I said as I studied the two holes for wrists and one for the neck. There were differences though because the holes were all padded and there was a rail of some type behind it. The rail, just as the stocks, could be raised as necessary and was padded. I glanced down and wanted to ask about two straps below the rail but I was a bit afraid.

He must have noticed me studying them because he pointed at them and said "Those are for your knees and allow me to separate them

He lifted the crossbeam and pulled me over behind the rail. "You're right it is a stock but more properly called a 'pillory'. Now bend over that rail and let's get you fixed up."

I looked quizzically at him but did as he demanded.

Moments later he lowered and latched the crossbeam. I was captured. I found that I could twist my head but couldn't free myself.

"That ass looks perfect now spread those knees." he said as he attached the straps and pulled my knees apart before walking around in front of me.

He held out his cock, walked forward and fed it to me. "Make sure it's good and wet little one." he said and I did.

A moment later he was behind me again and I felt his fingers moving. "You are nice and wet and it should go well. One of these days I'm going to feed on this before I fuck you." From behind he told me he was tasting it and I heard him sucking something.

"That is delicious enough that I'll be wishing I'd tasted you completely today and not just this cum."

Then I felt him parting my ass again and he said "There it is." and barely a moment passed before I felt him entering me.

I moaned as I realized what was happening. And it was tight. I felt its size again as it entered and he worked it back and forth slowly driving it deeper. I don't remember any pain but I do remember the pleasure as I felt it move deeper than anything I'd known before.

"That is good little girl. This is a sweet fuck now wiggle this ass." and suddenly he drove full depth, paused then began pounding into me with full length strokes and it was even more than I knew it would be. His hands enveloped my tits and he bit my neck as he worked the nipples then he dropped one hand and grabbed my clit between thumb and finger then rotated and tugged.

I climaxed with his entry and then again as he slid deep but when he was at full depth I thought I had the most severe orgasm. It was more intense than I ever thought possible and no woman could have one that was better. Although I'd find out in a few more minutes that it wasn't yet as good as it was going to get.

"Now you have it. Do you want more?" he queried.

I nodded my head and managed a quivering "Yes."

"Okay. I'm going to give you a full load as hot as it will ever get so just relax and let it fill you." he demanded.

My mind flashed to what I'd missed for more than twenty-two years and what Mom had been missing since she kicked Dad out. It seemed a strange time to be thinking of it all when I was receiving everything I'd ever fantasized.

It was definitely hot and seared my soul with its need as I felt it filling me and listened to the slapping wet sounds of a needy hard cock getting its reward too. I begged him for more with every shot before finally he collapsed across my back.

He lay there for long minutes with his hand still gripping my tit and clit. It was like saying goodbye to an intimate friend going off to war when it softened and I felt it come free.

He walked around then and held it up for me to clean. My hands were still in the stock and I wanted to touch it and slide my cheek across its head but I settled for the taste of our mixed juices and felt another warm event sweep through me.

The rail had been against my tummy throughout and took the load off my feet but now he opened the stock and let me rub my hands and neck. "May I thank you for it all?" I said quietly.

"So from now on you can come over anytime but remember to undress inside the door before you seek me. Clothing is okay outside most of the time but in here you'll be naked." he said and I wanted to ask about what would happen if someone else was already in the house but then decided I wouldn't come over if I knew someone else was here.. He also told me that if he saw me dressed and wanted me nude he would only say "Strip."

He led me into his bedroom then and put me on my back with my legs pulled back and my knees spread wide. "Get me ready again." he said and I did all I could remember until finally I felt the stirrings of another arousal.

When it was ready he said nothing but crawled up between my legs and shoved it in. "Wrap your legs around me and then while I stay here you fuck me instead for a while. Just raise your back and ass and give it to me."

It was difficult for me and my back hurt as I did what I could until finally he grew eager and took me again. "We'll work on this until you develop the strength to do it right." he added as he gave me once more the something I'd always expected sex to be like. I rolled my hips with each thrust and found he liked it that way.

When at last he was finished I was also. I'd never known that I could climax as often as I had that day but that too would expand and develop in the future. On my next visit he'd introduce me to more. When suspended in the doorway he taught me how receiving oral was almost as exciting as being fucked or sucking his cock. He also spanked my pussy for the first time that day. To say he was good at it would be a brash understatement. On still subsequent visits he would teach me of butt-plugs and ever increasing anal dildo sizes. It grew more arousing when he played with the plug or dildo as he fucked me. I'd had no idea that he was preparing me for an introduction to anal sex and I'd be totally surprised when six weeks later he gave it to me the first time. By then it wasn't unpleasant but one more thing he felt I needed to learn. I would grow to love it.

"Go in there and clean up then you can go home to rest. I have work to do in here." he said as he pointed to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later I was home and it would still be three hours before Mom came home. I was exhausted and except for sore muscles and a throat that seemed to be stretched well beyond its limits I felt good and took a shower before lying naked on my bed and reliving it all in my dreams. When Mom came home she wakened me and was surprised that I was naked but I just told her it had been too hot to stay in my clothes and I was tired.

After that for almost two months I'd learned his command to "strip." and was over to his place every chance I had and was taken care of when Mom didn't know I was there. I would tell Mom I was going over to someone's house that I'd met but I wouldn't tell her more. She began assuming I had a boyfriend and began feeling happy for me. If I was ready and she was home I would walk to the opposite end of the street and on the way back I'd look around and if the way was clear. When it was I'd sneak around and enter his back door. Mom felt good I think, knowing that I would many times spend a night away from home and she'd assumed it was because of a guy.

Mom still spoke of the good looking guy next door and I'd just nod my head. She often said she wondered how he could live alone and never have a girl over or at least go out to one. I'd judged that he must have had many girlfriends in the past because of all the sex stuff he had in his house but I was satisfying his needs and that made me happy.

Then Mom surprised me one morning as I was heading out to school. I was working 'on-call' in the evenings when they needed someone and they'd called me early that morning and ask me to come in that evening. I got the call and was told I'd work until midnight and it would give me some money to spend. The surprise was for Mom to tell me there was a neighborhood party three doors down in the direction opposite where he lived and she was going to go next door and insist the guy go to the party and meet some of his neighbors.

I wasn't certain what to say and didn't really think Bill would attend but I knew Mom might not take 'No' for an answer so I just wished her luck. He would probably call me on my cell phone later at work and tell me what happened.

That afternoon I did receive a call from him and he told me Mom had been over and looked every bit as sexy as I did. He told her he would go with her to the party and meet his neighbors. I wondered but soon got too busy to think more of it until about seven that evening when he called again.

He told me he'd met the neighborhood and the party he was at had a back yard pool nobody was using. He told me he'd leaned against a wall for over an hour and nobody even talked to him inside. I was beginning to feel sorry for him before he continued.

He told me he'd gone outside to a secluded area around the pool then after a few minutes Mom had come looking for him. He told me Mom had apologized for the group and suggested they leave but as they walked back toward the party Mom had asked him if he liked older women.

He told her he loved older women and she'd smiled then leaned in, kissed him and told him she wanted to seduce him and show him what an older woman knows and could do for him.

Then he said she'd gone looking for her coat and so he called me. I asked him what he was going to do about her 'wants.'

We had planned to meet after I got off work but now he told me to give him until at least one that morning and then come over because he was going to fuck Mom.

It was abrupt and I was in shock unable to speak. Then I heard Mom's voice as she returned and he immediately hung up the phone.

After that I could concentrate on only one thing. "Would he actually fuck my Mom when he was already fucking me? Or was he teasing me to see what I'd say." Finally I decided he wasn't teasing and because Mom and me looked so much alike that he was going to have her and enjoy it all. I knew he was that kind of guy.

After work I drove over to an all-night Fast Food and got a Coke and burger then nursed them and thought about my situation. It was after one-thirty when I finally left, drove toward home then parked around the corner and walked to his back door.

He'd done what he'd told me and said the evening with Mom was a duplicate of his and mine that first time. He told me Mom was even more experienced at cock sucking than I'd become and it made me angry at first. He added that Mom's pussy was tight but not nearly as tight as mine even though after being celibate for so many years she made up for it all that evening.

Until he took me to that first climax again I was angry with both him and Mom but I couldn't say anything to either of them.

He and I spent the night and I worked on trying to improve my ability at sucking his cock.

So, Mom from then on was with him when I was nowhere around and I was with him when Mom was gone. He had it made.

Then one afternoon I left school early and knowing Mom was at work I hurried home. I didn't know Mom's car was locked in our garage where she usually kept it and she'd come home early too.

I went into our place and took off my bra and panties then hurried next door to him.

I came in the back door and as usual I stripped completely before going to look for him. I heard a strange sound from the front room and walked to the doorway.

I received the shock of my life. He was in the exact position he always used with me. He was in the easy chair with his leg up over the chair's arm and there was someone between his legs giving him a blowjob. She was making noises as she worked, his eyes were closed and he was moaning. Suddenly I realized it was Mom giving him her best. I'd seen her naked before many times but never like this and she was lost in what she was doing.

I almost ran out but suddenly he opened his eyes and glanced around. His eyes didn't seem focused and he seemed lost in ecstasy at what Mom was giving him. But then just as suddenly he recognized me standing in his doorway and I watched as his lips formed the words "Come here."

I wanted to run and wanted to cry but my body obeyed his command and I was almost there when Mom got him off and he filled her throat and mouth. She too was lost in the moment and drank greedily of it all then cleaned her lips with her tongue and continued to milk him and lick him dry.

Her back was to me and she didn't know I was barely three feet from her.

Finally she looked up into his eyes and pleasured his hardness against her cheek as she waited for him to recover and speak.

Finally he came alive again and held his hand out to me as he said "It's about time you two opened up and learned about each other."

She was confused as she turned her head to see what he was talking about. She too was slow to recognize and when she did she almost screamed.

"Now. Now Mom. She's your little girl and the two of you both need it and have needed it all for a long time. I share you because I need you both but the secrets must end. Give each other a hug and kiss then Mom you and I will retire to the bedroom for an afternoon fuck then I'll see you Sheri after Mom comes home. You two can have two hours then to talk and learn about things then Sheri you come back and spend the night. From now on your Mom and I can spend some nights together too and she won't have to always leave before you come home the way she's been doing." he said and it sounded at least somewhat logical.

When I'd dressed and was back home I had more than three hours to think about it then I fell asleep on the bed.

I awoke when Mom came home but she busied herself fixing dinner instead of coming in to talk with me so I went out to the kitchen with her.

She didn't say a word and after several minutes I took the initiative. "It's okay Mom. I've known about you and him for a long time but I didn't want to hurt you by telling you about us too." I told her.

Mom started crying then and apologized. I told her it was okay and we hugged then she told me she'd stop seeing him but I didn't want that and told her. I felt a little guilty when I suggested we could both keep seeing him and that perhaps his idea was a good one. It took a long minute before she wiped her eyes and we hugged.

"I'd never seen you do anything like that before Mom but I did the same thing all the time. He has me call him Master." I told her.

"I call him that too." mom said.

After that we frequently talked of sex and him and we took our turns diligently with him.

One morning approximately two months later Mom had an idea and broached it to me. "Have you ever wondered what would happen if we asked him to switch roles and let us be his Mistress? His Domme'?" she asked.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers