Mother and Daughter BBW's share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

The idea intrigued me and we talked more before we continued our day with her going to work and me to school.

Because of our nights with him our only time for talking was mornings and we subsequently discussed the idea further and developed it into a plan if he'd accept the idea but first we had to ask. It was Mom's idea and so it was up to her to enquire of him but I was then totally intrigued with it.

It was a Saturday and apparently it went well because Mom called me forty-five minutes later and asked me to find a paper sack under her bed and come over. I didn't look inside the sack but later wished I had because I wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Mom had him spread-eagled standing in the doorway he'd used for us and I was astonished. I was astounded because he had yielded and because he seemed to be enjoying it. He was more than aroused and while I was studying him and his ready erection Mom took the sack from me and reached inside.

She brought out a padded paddle and then crawled between his legs, pausing for a moment to kiss that oversized erection and then stood behind him and began paddling him hard. She hadn't used the chamois and his ass grew red and hot. The sound filled the room and I just stood there watching although I was totally wet. Mom was already naked and told me to undress too.

When I was naked Mom told me to bring over a chair as she crawled under him again then pulled the chair closer and began paddling his cock. He moaned and then began thanking her as she continued. His cock too grew hot and red but it didn't grow the least flaccid and his eyes were closed as with each whack he thrust his ass forward ready for more.

You suck him now while I rest and then I'll take it when we have him in the pillory later.

She walked over and sat as he'd done so many times in the easy chair with one leg up over the arm of the chair.

I did take him deep into my throat but was a bit sad when he filled me so quickly. When I was finished Mom told me to release him then told him to get onto his knees and come to her.

He was totally pliant and on his knees immediately crawling to Mom.

Mom patted her pussy and he immediately moved between her legs and buried his face against her as his head moved and tongue worked. I watched too as Mom grabbed his hair and began working hard against him commanding his every move and he did it all.

"Do you want some now?" Mom asked me.

I did and we switched places. Mom went to prepare the pillory and he lowered his head then began on me. It was magic and I followed Mom's lead demanding all from him. His moans were filling the room.

Finally I had to push him away. I was feeling no pain only pleasure at what he'd given me.

Mom demanded he come to the pillory and we fastened him in before spreading his knees and tieing them open.

When he was helpless Mom extracted a strap-on from the sack. It was something I'd never seen before but learned quickly what it was used for as Mom prepared herself with it. Then, she pulled out some K-Y for lubrication and spread it both around his ass and over the strap-on.

"Are you ready now?" she asked him.

It was obvious he hadn't seen her preparations and when he nodded she walked forward and began. He protested loudly at first but she didn't pause and in a few minutes she was in and giving it to him. He'd stopped talking idly then and began begging her for more.

Mom stopped after several minutes and then motioned for me to come over and she strapped the device on me and told me to continue. He'd been waiting quietly when I began.

Mom crawled between the pillory and the rail he was bent over and took his cock in her hands and then her mouth and throat.

Afterwards she too giggled because he climaxed so quickly. Our efforts must have prepared him well and although we'd later express our desire to have him last far longer he couldn't do it.

Several times over following months we did it all again and slowly developed a repertoire but we didn't do it together again although we'd always discuss it at home afterwards.

We still enjoy our own days with him even now but all three of us are eagerly looking now for own exclusive partners. When we find them they won't be sharing and will probably never know what we've been doing but we want our own lives now.

After all those years I've received and learned from him about the acts and about myself. I know my Mom better and I have a male confidant. I graduate next summer and will begin life on my own except when I return home. I want my Mom to get what she'd never had with my Dad and the man next door is mellower although still a good Dom.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers