Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her hands he led her to the padded footstool and draped her over it. Her ass and pussy clearly on display. She was open and vulnerable... Jayne could see everything from where she was on the bed, tears silently rolling from her eyes. Louise looked over and smiled at her, her eyes conveying that all was well. Master Jay positioned Himself behind Louise His large cock poised at the entrance to her wet cunt. He slowly pushed Himself inside her, smiling as the ease with which it went. His slut was so ready for Him. He looked at Jayne and held her eyes as he proceeded to fuck Louise. He saw Jayne's reactions, embarrassment, excitement... saw how her cunt was wet, could smell her sex. Reaching out with a hand He fingered her slit making her gasp and moan. He removed his cock from Louise but only for a moment. Lubricating her ass, He then proceeded to push Himself into her tight hole. Despite many times of being taken this way Louise's ass was still tight, so He moved slowly till it had accommodated Him. Once fully in He started fucking harder. His hand moving over Jayne's cunt at the same time, thrusting three fingers in and out of her.

Their moans and whimpers were loud in the room, "Yes my sluts! Almost, but not yet." He renewed his thrust... his cock in Louise's ass, his fingers in Jayne's cunt. He moved faster, pushing harder, the familiar tightening in His balls telling Him that it was almost time. With a grunt and a cry He shouted, "CUM SLUTS!!!" As his hot seed spilled into Louise's ass, both she and Jayne exploded, their orgasms almost simultaneous. Dimly they heard His voice, "Ahhhh like mother like daughter."

Master Jay removed His cock from Louise's ass, and slapping it once He commanded her to get up. Carefully she rose from stool and turned to face Him. She sank to her knees and took His cock in her mouth. It didn't matter that it was covered in His semen, her cunt juices and even her shit. She knew what was required of her and so she began to clean Him with her tongue and mouth. AS her mouth worked on His cock she could feel His cum oozing from her ass, running down her thighs. He stopped her and with one hand lifted her to her feet then pushed her towards the bed.

He strode to the bed and once more traced His hand over Jayne's exposed body, enjoying the slight tremble He could feel. He leaned down and kissed her gently, "Little one, " He said, "You have nothing to fear from me. It is only yourself that you fear. The self inside you that knows this is what you want, what you need." His fingers pulled at a nipple making it rise from her breast; He scraped a nail across the top causing a moan to escape her throat. Jayne was looking at Him her eyes pleading but for what she wasn't sure. She was still bound and helpless, mortified at how her body was betraying her.

Louise was standing so close that Jayne could smell the combination of sweat and sex on her mother, a surprisingly arousing smell. With a look at Louise, Master Jay indicated what was to come next. He sat in the chair settling back to enjoy what was to come. Louise shot Him a small look, almost pleading before she stopped it and moved onto the side of the bed. With her hand she began to slowly stroke Jayne's body. It had been many years, not since Jayne was a child, that Louise had touched her daughter's bare skin like this. And back then it was only when she had bathed Jayne. But this was so much different. This was sexually, as if Jayne were just another woman. Louise blocked the thought that this was wrong as she continued to caress that white skin; white skin now lightly marked with long red stripes. Her hands soft as they slid from Jayne's neck down the shoulders to her small firm breasts. Louise lightly dragged her nails across the left breast fascinated to see the nipple get harder. She was unable to stop herself from leaning forward and flicking it with her tongue, then laving both the nipple and the surrounding area. Sucking the hardened peak into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue and teeth. One hand gently squeezing the right breast, her hand brushing over the nipple causing it to pucker and distend. Jayne's soft whimpers of excitement encouraged Louise to continue. She moved to take the right nipple in her mouth and licked and sucked that, biting gently every now and then.

He hand slid down Jayne's body, over her belly till it reached her mound. Fingers sliding over the smooth skin until the reached the clit. A clit already hard and waiting. Louise rubbed the clit lightly causing Jayne's thighs to twitch; she increased the pressure of her finger hearing the moans louder now. Louise ran her tongue down the same path her hand had taken, licking around and in Jayne's belly button, a wet trail down her body. Her tongue did not stop till it reached her shaved cunt. Louise looked at it properly for the first time, noting how pretty it was, so soft and smooth, then bending forward she placed a kiss just above the clit... her finger still rubbing. She inhaled deeply and smelled her daughter's aroma, so different to her own but intoxicating. She flicked out her tongue and licked at the very hard clit and was pleased to hear Jayne cry out.

Louise moved down the bed till she was positioned between Jayne's legs. With a small intake of breath she lowered her head and began flicking at the clit with her tongue, the small sounds she could hear making her take long slow sweeps with her tongue along Jayne's slit. It was so wet still, the taste stronger than when it was on Master's finger. Her tongue delving a little deeper, scooping some cream into her mouth and swallowing, her eyes closing at the taste. Then she renewed her assault on Jayne's clit, sucking on it, biting it gently. Jayne was moving restlessly, her hips rising off the bed at every touch, little cries at each nibble on her clit. As Louise continued sucking the clit she slid two fingers inside the very wet cunt, working them in and out. Deeper with each thrust. She was sucking hard on the clit, pulling at it with her teeth. Jayne was writhing with the pleasure, her cunt fucking Louise's face. Louise was relentless with her assault, licking and sucking now three fingers in the sopping cunt. Thrusting harder and faster. Louise lifted her head and looked to Master Jay, her face covered in cunt juice. With a barely imperceptible nod of His head He gave permission to have Jayne cum.

Louise continued thrusting her fingers in Jayne's cunt as she moved up to kiss her. Before their lips met she whispered. "Taste yourself." Jayne's eyes flew open but had no time to speak as her mother kissed her deep and hard, tongues touching. A moan, a whimper and once more Jayne was lost to sensation, kissing back passionately. Breaking the kiss Louise looked into her daughter's eyes, her hand still fucking. "Cum for Master my slut daughter...CUM!!" With a jerk and a cry Jayne once more came, her juices flooding over her mother's hand, soaking the bed beneath.

Master Jay had risen from the chair and leaned over the two women, His hands stroking and caressing both. "Stop my pets," He commanded softly. The two women looked up at Him and returned the smile they saw on His face. He kissed each of them lightly before laying Himself on the bed. "It is late my pets and I need sleep. Tomorrow we shall continue the training." Leaning on one elbow His gaze roamed over Jayne. "You are proving to be the delight I knew you would be," He said. Lazily he touched her, chuckling at the shiver. Then reaching for Louise He pulled her over to settle at His back, one hand possessively resting on her hip. "And you, my sweet slave, have pleased me enormously." Louise went pink at the praise, "Thank You Master." she whispered. He turned to give her a kiss before closing His eyes to sleep.

12