Mother and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading the last slip of paper that I had won for that hand – Suck me 'til I drop my load. "Now I get that blow job," I said. "Here have some more rum." I gave her one, which she quickly tossed down, then I refilled her glass.

She took a deep sip. "Now give me that little guy."

Straddling my face, she engulfed me in her mouth sucking gently at first, her tongue twisting around the tip, her lips sliding down over the shaft, always that sucking, licking motion. It was incredible. After the last release, I thought I was completely empty. I was no longer a young man, but that didn't seem to matter. Soon, I was rock hard. She slid me into her oral cavity all the way, down her throat, her nose below my balls, her lips clamped tight to the base of my shaft. She slid upward then downward, always tight on the shaft with this sucking action, her tongue alive, circling the shaft around and around.

While this was happening, she had ground her pussy deep on my face dripping cum down my cheeks. My nose lay just below her anus, my mouth and lips on her wetness. I went crazy with my tongue, flicking it back and forth, grinding into her, then slowly pulling it against the walls of her vagina upward just below her clit, rolling her little nub between my lip and tongue. She thrashed soundlessly for her mouth was filled, but I felt the convulsions of tongue and mouth on my member.

I dipped my index finger into the wetness of her pussy and slid it up her anus. As I licked and as she thrashed, I slowly worked my finger farther and farther into her. This just made her wilder with my cock, as she sucked harder and harder.

"I'm about to cum," I said.

"In my ass," she cried. "I want you in my ass."

She got on all fours with me behind. I slipped my penis into her vagina allowing the slop to lubricated it. Then I pulled out and slammed into her ass.

I was nervous and excited and had probably entered her too fast. She cried in pain. "It hurts like hell. Don't stop. Fuck me in the ass."

I slid back and forth, my hand around her, massaging her clit. She was screaming as I slammed my penis deep inside her. "I'm cumming. Oh I'm cumming." She screamed and screamed.

I shot my load deep inside her.

Then we fell asleep, never quite finishing the game.

======================

As the next few years progressed, Kathi and I became more and more close friends rather than lovers. It started with a rollerblading accident that left her hips somewhat injured. In time, the hips had less and less flexibility to the point where love making became a painful exercise that she performed for my pleasure rather than her own. I had never realized how crucial the physical part or a relationship was.

I adjusted in a marvelous way. After all I had Carmen. The only complication was hiding our growing enjoyment of each other from Kathi.

I developed this difficulty sleeping. At least that's what I told Kathi. In the middle of the night, I would leave our bed for a supposed walk in the nearby park. In actuality, I snuck into Carmen's bed and we made love for hours. She learned to stifle the screaming, saving that outlet for those times when we were alone.

A couple of times, Kathi would knock on Carmen's door while we were making love. "Is everything all right," she asked the first time. "I hear you moaning."

"I'm fine," Carmen said. "Not feeling that good."

"Let me come in to help you," Kathi said.

I rose and slid on a pair of jeans I had hidden in Carmen's closet. Sliding open her large glass window, I slipped outside and went for my "typical" walk.

Later I returned to the condo to find Kathi and Carmen sipping tea in the kitchen.

"How are you girls doing?" I asked.

"She's sick, poor dear," Kathi said.

I smiled, thinking just how sick that little nymph actually was – sick like a crazed slut was more like it.

Carmen and I never developed this great love for each other. She was the greatest woman in bed I would hope to ever meet. She loved every aspect of sex and passion and sensuality. But we never connected on that deeper level where true love starts to grow. She had other lovers as I had Kathi. She never brought them home. That's all I demanded. She often referred to me as her "booty call."

During this time, Heather was no longer with us. She had lived in Costa Rica a long time now. Yet she was returning for the Fourth of July celebration. All of us were excited to she her. She had found a boyfriend, a young man named Fernando Gonzales. She had sent pictures of him over the internet, a handsome young man. She needed someone to love, but that didn't stop me from my own fantasies. I had spent a long time thinking about her during her absence. She was someone I could fall completely for, body, mind and soul. I was determined to find a way to spend time with her.

She was to arrive in late June and leave in the middle of September, almost three months. I made my plans.

I still had my townhouse and started spending more and more time there. I was a computer geek and did a bit of work for several software vendors. My townhouse was equipped with all my equipment. It also had cameras, microphones, and speakers in every room, including bathrooms. I had this study that had several computer monitors that could check out all the cameras. I could make electronic recordings from any or all of them.

More and more I had increasing responsibilities at work requiring more and more of my time at the townhouse. I spent less and less time at Kathi's condo. Much of this was merely part of my plan, but it also helped me focus on work as well.

Generally I saw Kathi on Saturday, spending the night there with my usual "walk" in the park. So Carmen and I had a good sexual romp every Saturday.

I had stopped feeling guilty regarding what I was doing to Kathi. I genuinely loved her, helped her in many ways, even financially. I was a friend and companion, just no longer lover. I had Carmen for that. As long as Kathi never found out, no one was hurt.

I told Kathi she was simply too distracting to visit me at the townhouse. She was this constant talker and in all honesty I would never have a spare moment. I needed the time alone and so did she. So we had this weekly time together on Saturday. We would often go to a movie or eat at a nice restaurant. She would have a couple of glasses of wine. Then we would go to bed. After she fell asleep, I would go for my "walk."

Sometimes, Carmen would visit me at the townhouse. This gave her the opportunity to scream out her orgasms. None of the neighbors ever complained. I recorded everything, both visuals and audio.

Once I talked to her about her religious beliefs. "How do you resolve our sex with your belief in God? Isn't this a sin? What about your mother? What are you doing to her?"

"Of course it's terrible," she said. "I'd love to stop, but I can't. This is just too good. If you hadn't filled me with rum and gambled my clothes off my back and fucked me for hours, none of this would have happened."

"It sounds like you can't take personal responsibility," I said.

"I know. I know. I like it. I don't push you away. But I don't hurt Kathi either. That's something. She doesn't know. You can't have sex with her, so isn't this better than finding some sleaze somewhere with aids." She smiled. "I figure I'm helping her."

And that was the end of our guilt-why-are-we-doing-this conversation.

Life has a way of handing out surprises. In this case it shouldn't have been that shocking. Carmen became pregnant. The chance of the child being mine was around 99%. Neither of us admitted this to each other. Carmen wouldn't think of an abortion. This was a precious life, a new beginning, a gift from God.

Kathi simply took the circumstance in stride and mothered her pregnant daughter, excited at the thought of a new addition to the family.

With Heather's arrival, the complication of where she would sleep arose. Kathi was adamant against the couch. Carmen's pregnancy further complicated the home life at the condo. The futon had been used by Heather in college and given to one of her roommates. So there was no bed for her anymore.

"Let's not buy a new bed or anything," I said. "She can stay with me. I have the extra bedroom. It won't be a problem. I do need my space for work, but Heather doesn't disturb anyone."

Kathi thought the idea excellent so the decision was made – Heather would be my new housemate. As I said the words to myself, I rolled the word "mate" around and around in my mouth. I loved the sound of that word

Later Carmen pulled me aside. "What are you doing? I can't possibly come over with Heather there. She would find out and maybe tell Mom."

"There's always Saturday night. I always come over here then." I smiled. "The sex will be so much better since it won't happen as often. Besides with your pregnancy, this is probably for the best."

"But I can only really let go at your place," she said, a whine creeping into her voice.

"I know, I know. No screams. It will only be for a couple of months. We need to do this for Heather. By the time she's gone you'll be ready for the baby. You aren't going to want much passion for a while anyway."

=====================

The day Heather arrived, I drove my SUV to the airport, Kathi beside me, Carmen in the back. On the ride home, Carmen and Heather spent the entire time talking about Heather's experiences. Kathi always engaged in every conversation, so the words floating around the vehicle were lively ones. I focused on the ride, my driving, yet also enjoying the talk of the beaches and jungles of Costa Rica.

I was definitely in love with the girl.

After dinner and more conversation, a couple of glasses of wine, I drove Heather to my townhouse. During the ride, I wondered how she felt about me, whether she had ever known that we had made love that night in her mother's bed.

"I hope you'll like the room," I said. "It's small. The bed isn't that great. We can always get a better one."

"That's fine," she said. "I sure appreciate you doing this. It's a bit hard for me returning to the States. It seems so different like everything is moving so fast."

"I've read about that," I said. "I mean about returning from a foreign country. You're going through culture shock. Just remember I'm here to help." I rested my hand on her leg, just below her thigh. She slid over so my hand slipped between her legs. I kept it there, occasionally rubbing her inner thigh casually almost as though I didn't realize how close to her pussy my hand was.

"You've always been good to me," she said.

When we arrived, I grabbed her suitcase from the back of the SUV. I noticed a damp spot on her jeans. Was that from rubbing her, I wondered.

"I've fixed it up a bit," I said opening the door to the bedroom. Little did she realize how much I had upgraded the bedroom. I should have purchased a new bed, but in typical techno-geek fashion, I focused on the gadgetry. There were at least five cameras situated around the room – one at the bottom of the lamp on the ceiling providing a panoramic display of the entire room, the others on each side of the room providing a clear view of every corner from every angle.

"The bed is a bit frumpy," I said. "There is the couch if you want." I laughed. "And you can always share a piece of my king size mattress. I won't bite or anything, will leave you alone. Frankly, I'm a bit concerned about you. Your mom's not here and you're still getting comfortable with the US. Will you promise me something?"

"What?"

"You need anything, let me know – anything. OK?"

"I promise," she said.

"Good," I shut the door behind me and walked to my office.

At first I tried to resist the urge, but caved after only five minutes. With a click of my mouse I had the cameras whirring, my monitors on, as I stared into the bedroom.

The dresser was open and she placed her clothes in it. She slid the suitcase into the closet and hung up a couple of dresses. After lying down on the bed staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, she jumped up and went to the bathroom. I switched to the two cameras there. One was directly opposite the sink and mirror, positioned so a viewer could see straight into the face of anyone sitting on the toilet. The other was in the shower.

A few minutes on the toilet, a quick wash of her hands, and she slipped out of her clothes and into the shower. She was so beautiful, perfect in every way. For a moment before turning the water on, she touched herself, her breasts, stomach, even between her legs. Then the hot water splashed over her and the fog prevented a clear view of her. Yet even the glimpses of the sheen of a leg, water droplets splashing off her perfect back, the glisten of the blond hair between her legs – it was all so wonderful.

Then she was done, the water off, and a towel around her. She put another around her head to dry it.

Back in her bedroom, she daubed around at the remaining wet spots. I fantasized that I was that towel touching her skin.

At last, fully comfortable, she lay on the bed, naked, with legs outstretched, arms spread-eagled, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. I turned on some music, a singer named Dido, someone I knew she liked. As the music piped into the speakers throughout the house, her room filled with the sound. A peaceful smile covered her face and she closed her eyes.

I dozed off myself, in my office chair, staring at Heather's lovely body as it moved naked around on the top of the bed.

A knock disturbed me. I flicked off the monitors.

Heather was at the door. "Sorry to disturb you," she said. I noticed that she had found an old threadbare house coat I had left in the closet.

I nodded, opening the door. She entered and sat on a small cot that stood against the wall. It was quite a comfortable cot, almost a twin sized bed in size with an extremely comfortable high-tech-remember-your-position foam mattress.

As she sat with back against the wall, her legs slipped through the opening along the front of the coat revealing her nakedness. I tried not to be obvious in my examination of the lovely blond hair that showed deep in the darkness between her legs.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep," she said. "At first the lovely music did help, but there are so many changes. It's weird. I thought maybe I could have something to drink or a Tylenol. I have a bit of a headache."

"I do have some great scotch – MacCallan – two bottles, a 12 year old one and a 15 as well. On ice they're great. Maybe a Tylenol is what you need but I bet one of these babies will help you relax. Let's go down to the living room."

So we trudged downstairs. I left her with the television remote while I walked to the kitchen to pour the scotch. Minutes later I returned, a couple of glasses in one hand, a bottle of Macallan in the other. Placing everything on an end table, I proceeded to pour a generous portion for Heather and a splash for myself.

I slid over against her, my hip touching hers, my bare leg against her long shapely ones. Lifting my glass in the air, I said, "To a great holiday here in the US. I will do everything I can to make it a great one." Our glasses clinked and she took a big gulp.

Leaning against me she clicked the remote until an African scene filled the screen. A group of small thatched huts showed a multitude of partially clad men and women, little children running in random circles. Four white men and women dressed in colorful shirts and khaki pants were kneeling over some of the thin black children, concerned expressions on their faces.

"The poor souls," Heather said. "We have so much here in the States, yet never appreciate the struggles of the less fortunate."

"It's a shame," I said. "I feel that I have so much, Kathi's love, you here beside me, my townhouse, SUV, tons of food in the cupboards. I'm so blessed, just take it for granted most of the time."

As she leaned over toward me to continue talking, the house coat opened and I saw her breasts nestled within the folds of the cloth. She lifted her legs and put them over mine. As she did so, the sides of the house coat fell beside her legs revealing their smooth lines, the way they joined her hips, the blond hair between them.

"You know how beautiful I think you are Heather," I said in a husky voice.

She smiled. "I know. I see you looking at me."

I continued talking. "Kathi wouldn't like it, the way I feel. Neither would Fernando. Yet it just doesn't seem wrong. Things aren't quite what they used to be with Kathi. I love her, but there is this magic missing now. Don't know how that happened exactly."

"I know what you mean," she said excitedly. She had leaned forward so her lips were within inches of mine. The house coat had fallen completely off her and she acted as though that was the most natural thing in the world. "I think that all marriages or even committed relationships eventually just become this drudgery. People are simply not meant to have all these rules and expectations. I don't ever plan on getting married. I've never seen one last that long."

"I agree," I said. "I believe a person can love several people completely. Like I love Kathi, but I could certainly love you also, just in a different way. My love for her is more of a friendship now. I need some passion."

"Of course telling Kathi how you feel will just hurt her," she said.

I leaned forward so our lips touched. She slid her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues slid over each other, twisting around as though they had lives of their own. Meanwhile my hand was busy caressing her breasts.

Negotiating her arm past my hands, she downed her scotch.

"Let me get you another," I said.

Laying her head against the softness of the couch, she closed her eyes. I put the freshened glass in her hand and she took another sip. I stood near her studying the way her breasts rose up and down as she breathed, her legs parting slightly revealing the moist lips between them. A drop of scotch fell to a breast. Leaning forward, I licked it with my tongue, then slid over to her nipple to suck it, gently, with a soft circling motion.

I pulled back to watch her, savoring the curve of her hips, the small indentation of her belly button, the taught lines of her stomach. She gulped more from the scotch as though she couldn't get enough of it. Empty again, I refilled it a final time.

"My head is spinning," she said. "I need to go to bed."

I carried her to my bed, laid her naked so she was propped up against a couple of pillows. She had held onto the glass of scotch, continued sipping it with eyes glazed. When she finished the last bit, I took the glass from her. She fell asleep immediately. The soft sounds of snoring filled the room. I slid her down the bed so her head was comfortably on a pillow. Then I spread her legs and stared at her body in repose, so at peace.

Kneeling between her legs, I spread them wider, rubbing her thighs and legs gently with the palm of my hands. Gently touching her, I moved my focus upward to her breasts. Soon both my hands were cupping her soft mounds, kneading them, squeezing them, stroking the nipples with my fingers.

I kissed her wetness with my lips, inserting my tongue deep within her. Her sigh was soft, almost a groan. I pulled my shirt over my head, my pants fell to the floor, my underwear soon after. My mouth was back at her pussy, licking, kissing, sucking, Meanwhile my hands continued to stroke her breasts.

The groans were a consistent sound, music to my ears. Her wetness flowed more and more and I lapped it up as quickly as possible, never neglecting to lick her clit over and over, from every direction with varying strengths and speeds, one moment a soft slow flick, another a full press of my lips and tongue to the center of her desire.