Mother and Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her groans had become whimpers, then small cries, little screams each time I stroked her little nub.

No longer able to handle the tension, I mounted her. I knew how wrong my actions were. This wasn't exactly love, something else, so strong it was as if I was powerless to withstand the pull, the need, the desperate craving to release myself inside her lovely womb.

The sensation was as wild and wonderful as I remembered from that time in the condo. Her pussy held me fast, clinging to me with a liquid grip that massaged me with this feeling as though she were as eager for my seed as I was in giving it to her. Our cries mingled together as I pounded against her. No longer tender, my need was a ravaging lion out to possess her. I wanted my entire body inside and pressed back and forth as though it could actually become a reality.

We climaxed together, our cries primordial screams as some past lives had risen up within us, headstrong, out of. This was only need, a demand to be released, to possess her as though I was some cave dweller millions of years ago and she my cave woman. I felt like a roaring lion with his lioness.

I lay inside her for hours, still hard, periodically moving with her just to know we were still one. As the first rays of morning lit up the window, I carried her to her room, wrapped her house coat over her naked form and tucked the covers around her.

=========================

Heather awoke around noon, appeared in the kitchen bleary eyed, house coat half open.

"I need some coffee and Tylenol," she said. "Had too much of that scotch last night. I remember you handing me a glass and everything just kind of blanked out."

I handed her the pills with a steaming cup of French Roast. "Here you go. Do you remember our conversations?"

"Some. I was pretty tired. It did make a lot of sense, about love, how it's not exclusive, seems to change over time, got to grab what you can. I must have passed out after that." She sipped the coffee. "Delicious. Thanks for putting me to bed. I must have been a mess."

Keeping my face slightly serious, filled with concern, a hint of a smile I said, "You were lovely actually. Such a beautiful woman. Do you remember falling out of the house coat?"

"Oh no! I didn't." A rose colored flush covered her cheeks.

"I didn't mind. You're simply so lovely. I'm glad you're staying here. We'll have a chance to become acquainted better."

"Thanks for tucking me into bed."

"Again, my pleasure."

After a breakfast of hot cakes, eggs and bacon, I handed her the keys to my car. "I have tons of work to do. Bring it back by 3 pm so I can run a few errands."

And she was gone.

I completed most of the work for my clients in plenty of time for Heather's return. Kathi was with her and after she dumped my SUV, they took off. They wanted to spend some mother daughter fun together and then she planned on partying with some of her girl friends.

"Bring them over here," I said. "I've got a big living room. I have plenty to do in my study anyway. You girls can hang out, sleep where you want. I have an air mattress somewhere." I laughed. "After last night, we have nothing to hide. You can sleep in my bed if you want."

She laughed. "I just might need to do that. I'll wear my nightie, not that crazy house coat."

I stayed in my study area during the party. I had bought snacks and drinks to help make it a success. Naturally, I knew exactly what was happening through my many monitors and microphones.

At one point they played strip poker, six girls drunk on their asses, trying to hold up their cards and win a hand. It was hilarious. Cooped up in my study, I laughed so hard, I was certain they would hear me. Eventually they were all naked, propped against chairs and couches, or just lying on the carpet. One of the girls started kissing another's breasts and a bit of erotic experimentation eventually escalated into face to crotch lovemaking. Soon another pairs of girls joined the fun.

Heather didn't know what to think and just stood back watching it all. One of the girls grabbed her. Pushing the girl away, Heather ran upstairs and knocked on my door. Flicking off the monitors and sound, I opened it and she ran into my arms sobbing.


"It's ok," I said. "Here, let me take you to my bedroom. You can lock the door. I'll handle the girls."

I trudged down the stairs pausing as I entered the room. One girl was sitting in my leather recliner, one leg over an arm, the other on the floor, her hand rubbing her pussy frantically. Little squeals erupted from her mouth.

On the floor, the remaining four girls had paired themselves off two by two, each pair sixty-nined with tongues slurping each others juices, their moans bouncing off the walls. I quickly estimated that the girl in the chair needed some company. Yet, I truly wanted to return to Heather. I loved that girl and as beautiful and hot as the little red-head was, she didn't make my world spin.

"Girls," I said to get their attention. Faces spun my way. No one sought to cover themselves up. "You can have your fun but Heather and I are going to bed. Don't bother us."

"Fuck her brains out," the red-head said. "She's gotten real prissy in Costa Rica."

"I love her," I said. "I never realized how much until right this minute."

Racing up the steps two at a time, I opened the door to my bedroom. Heather was lying on the bed, covers pulled back, completely naked. Moments later I joined her just as naked, pulling the covers over the two of us.

I felt as though the bed wasn't there, as though I wasn't even in this townhouse. We were alone between two cumulous clouds floating on a bed of air. The rest of the world had become meaningless.

I held her naked body against mine, her hot breath on my cheek, her hands kneading my back, then sliding it downward over my buttocks, down my legs.

"I've wanted you for so long," she whispered. "Had all this guilt about mom and then Carmen too."

"You knew about Carmen?"

"Of course," she said. "I know everything about you, so much more than you do about me."

"Like what kind of thing don't I know?" I asked.

"You don't know what a light sleeper I am," she said. "The lightest sound will wake me."

Pulling back for a moment, I studied her face. "Why you little scamp," I said. "You knew all along about everything. Why hide it?"

"The whole thing was crazy," she said. "Mom loved you, still loves you. And you were struggling with guilt. Yet that didn't mean I didn't want you. So I wiggled my butt whenever you were near, never wore bras, rarely underwear, slept on the couch with just thongs. I had to be completely naked, open my arms, spread my legs before you would do anything."

"I thought you were sleeping the whole time."

"Then I made some noise and you ran away that first time, just licked me a bit. I wanted you to come inside me."

"That time in the bed, drove me crazy. Every time we were together I wanted to tear your clothes off. I ran to Costa Rica just because I couldn't stand it any more."

"And now we have each other," I said pressing my lips to her softer ones. Our tongues entwined.

Minutes later, we could no longer contain ourselves. I entered her lovely pink slit, pressing myself deep against her, her tight pussy clinging to me.

As we climaxed together, I thought how much better this was than all the pretending and hiding. I thought to myself – maybe love can last forever.