Mother and Her White Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Son gets in on the action with mom.
1.3k words
4.26
41.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: In the previous chapter, the son watched his mother getting fucked by her boyfriend from a closet.

*

The next morning, mom was walking around the house as if in pain, which will happen when you get fucked around all night. She was making breakfast while John was standing by her side and groping her cute little ass. Let me tell you about my mom, she's 39 and looks a bit like actress Tang Wei. She is 5.5 ft tall but, her boyfriend John is over 6 ft and next to him, she looks like a dwarf. Especially since I found out last night watching him fuck my mom, that he is packing a serious body and a huge dick.

I was in the kitchen but John was still grabbing mom's ass as if it were a piece of meat he owned. And to my surprise, she was letting him do that while smiling happily. A few minutes later, John motioned me to come with him to the living room and we sat in the couch facing each other.

"Well lad. How did you like yesterday's show?" John asked.

"It was great. I never thought I would get to watch my own mother get fucked like that. But, what's with the pregnant stuff? Do you really want her to get pregnant?"

He looked satisfied by my reply and raised an eyebrow for the question.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. The pregnant stuff is something I like. I already told your mother that she should be ready to be bred and not to take any pill. I also haven't used a condom. I really want to breed that woman. I like to see my seed inside her, forming a bump on her belly. Man, thinking about it is going to give me a hard on." he replied.

His talking about breeding my mom gave me an instant hard on. Imagining my mom with a swollen belly with a half brother/sister was turning me to the next level. Seeing the bulge on my pants, John gave a knowing smile and said, "You look pretty excited. Seeing your mom getting bred turns you on, doesn't it?"

I nodded my head.

"Well seeing a son fuck his own mother turns me even more. So, here's the plan, today at night I will get your mom drunk and say I like fucking women blindfolded and get her to blindfolded. Then, once that's when you will come in fuck her brains out and enjoy that sweet forbidden pussy and ass." He said that to me with a glee.

His plan seemed good enough for me so I agreed excitedly. I couldn't wait to get inside my mom's pie hole. This got my already hard dick even more harder that it was being painful. So, I left John and went to my room and jacked off to blow some steam off. Later, after having breakfast, mom and John went to watch some shows on TV and I went to my room. From my mom, I could watch John groping my mom's perky boobs. She seemed to be enjoying them and he too was grabbing the and squeezing like a sponge. It was too much stimulus for me with the addition of how I was going to fuck my mom.

After spending the whole day in my room, in the evening, John came to my room and said, "I have an even more excitement planned for you. I am having unprotected sex with your mom and she's not on pill. So, it is possible that she will get pregnant. So you cumming inside her pussy will not matter. But, if she's not, then you might get her pregnant, which is even more hotter than anything else. So try your best to impregnate her lad."

For a moment, his "plan" caused my mind to freeze. However, I quickly returned to thinking about his plan and it was the best I could ask for. Getting you own mom pregnant with your seed was freaking hot. I nodded aggressively to his plan. But, he had even more to add.

"And if she is pregnant with my seed, then next time you can always get her pregnant with my help." He gave an wicked grin to me.

He went on about his plan for a while and I could see him getting excited and having a hard on. Then, we had the dinner and after the dinner, I told mom that I was going out for an hour or two. And quickly went out and waited for like 15 min. After that I sneaked in the house and saw om and John on couch and she was drinking beer. I quietly went upstairs into mom's room and hid in the closet. After a moment, they came inside the room, mom was then quickly blindfolded. I could see that she was hammered. John motioned me to come outside.

I saw mom on the bed, naked and ready to be mounted on and bred. John was watching from the side and gesturing me to go on. I quickly went down on my mother's pussy and started licking it.

"Ohhhhh John. Clean that dirty little hole for me. I'm a little slut. Ahhhhhh" She was moaning like crazy and I could taste her pussy. It was sweet and flowing with her juices. Her voice was a bit slurry with the drinks she had.

I quickly finished her pussy and got ready to mount her. I thrust my cock inside her and the feeling was every bit as heavenly as I imagined it would be. I was returning home and the thought was enough to make me cum right there. However, I was able to hold on and I kept thrusting.

"Yes baby. Give that hard dick to me. Make me your whore. Breed me like a sow. Fill me with your seed. Ahhhhhh"

She kept moaning and her pussy was grinding on to my dick like crazy. This whole time John was naked and jacking off to us fucking. Mom's hip was matching my every thrust and my balls kept hitting her ass. I was also sucking on her boobs like a baby. I squeezed them with enough strength that I imagined milk coming out of them. Not being able to moan was making me crazy but I couldn't risk it. She could recognize my voice despite being drunk. Although John was there, acting the moaning part.

Next, I picked her up my arms, took her from the bed and held her ass with my hands and my dick in her pussy. I was fucking her standing and it was an amazing experience.

"Hmmm... AHHHHH.... OHHHHH" was all mom was saying.

As I got close to my orgasm, I threw her in bed, and pile drived her pussy. Near my orgasm, I could feel my balls ready to burst and then in ecstasy, I cummed deep inside her womb. It took forever to empty my balls and pour my thick seed in her.

It was gushing inside her and her womb was clenching my dick harder trying to milk every drop from my balls.

With a slopping sound my soft dick fell outside her reddening pussy. A whole lot of cum was dropping out of her hole. Watching my cum dripping from her pussy was probably the most satisfying thing to watch for me.

Now John motioned me to get off the bed and took her ass and fucked her hole. Before he was acting the moans for me, however, now he was fully turned on and was brutally destroyed her ass.

"I own you bitch. Your whole body belong to me. Shake that ass for me. When I'm done with you, your ass hole will be gaping. You will be shitting my cum tomorrow. You hear that bitch, it's your ass being pulverized."

He kept fucking her with long and hard strokes while slapping her ass red. While mom kept moaning,"Ohhh Ahhhh." By this time I was tired and went to my room. I could hear the moans coming from upstairs. I also wondered if I got mom pregnant. That would be an amazing thing. Thinking these thoughts, I fell asleep.