Mother and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cleaned up the dinner dishes and helped Margaret into the parlor where we had more cigarettes and another brandy. She was beginning to come around so Emmy told her she was going to take off her nylons and put a different pair on, then clean her up a bit as Herb had really sprayed her good with his semen,and that they would stay the night so she could fuck Herb some more.

Margaret simply smiled that drunken grin then said "OK. I'm sure my stockings need to be laundered since he blew a lot of semen on them."

I unhooked the garters and they immediately fell to her knees. Emmy pulled them down to her ankles and then slipped them off her feet. I was looking right at her hairy pussy and could barely see her long cunt lips for all the hair. She also had a lot of hair on her legs and I asked her if daddy had made her stop shaving.

Margaret said daddy didn't want her to shave for fear that she might cut herself and bleed to death.

Emmy said "Well, I don't shave my legs or pits either and with my hairy pussy, some of which is beginning to turn a little gray, I'm pretty hairy."

Emmy took a clean pair of stockings from Margaret's lingerie drawer, folded one stocking down and slipped it onto her foot, then slowly pulled it up. Then she did the same thing to the other foot.

"Now stand up you whore so we can fasten the garters to the stockings." she said.

I helped Margaret stand up and Emmy finished pulling one stocking up,then the other. I fastened the front garters so they wouldn't fall down, then we fastened the other six. Her stockings were quite long and nearly came up to her cunt lips. They were a very sheer chocolate brown with a Havana heel. They looked quite nice and Emmy told her to not piss all over them.

Suddenly Herb came to Margaret and slipped his hand in her cunt lips. "Now I can make you want some more cock, you fucking whore. I'll have you creaming all over my peter before I'm done with you tonight."

Herb took his cock and slipped it into Margaret's martini and said. "You like your fucking cocktails, so have a real one." Having said that, he stuck it in her mouth for her to suck.

As we finished cigarettes and brandy I looked at the clock and said "Oh my. It's ten o'clock already. I'm ready for bed. Emmy, are you coming with me?"

I gave Mother a kiss and Emmy gave Herb a kiss and she and I went upstairs to my bedroom. As I followed her up the stairs I couldn't help but notice how long her hairy legs were as well as how straight the seams on her nylons were.

When we got to the top of the stairs she turned to me and took me in her arms and said "John. I'm so glad we are spending the night with you and your Mother. I can't wait to play with your fucking cock and I know Herb is going to do some things with your Mother that will sexually excite her. It's too bad she has to consume so much alcohol every day. Everyone in the community knows she is a fucking alcoholic. I don't know how your daddy puts up with it. But it might interest you to know that he is no saint either. He has had his share of ladies including me. Now help me pee and then we will hit the bed."

Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. A couple of weeks ago Herb was out of town on business and I'm told Margaret was back with her sorority at a party. Your father called me and asked if I would like to go to dinner with him. Just the two of us he said. I told him that would be fine. He told me to pack a small overnight bag and to be sure and put a sheer waltz length gown in it. I asked him if there was anything else and he said to either bring along a pair of Directoire Knickers or not wear any panties. He would pick me up at home and we would go eat then come here to his home." Emmy said.

"We had a fine dinner at a great restaurant then came back here for a nightcap. He helped me undress to my garter belt, stockings, and cut out bra. He looked at my hairy belly and cunt and told me he wanted to eat my pussy then fuck me." she continued.

"He got down and ate my pussy. Then I told him I needed to piss. He led me out to the porch, told me to spread my legs wide apart and just go. I never got a drop on my stockings. He wiped my cunt with his tongue then took me back inside and asked me if I would like to see his prick. I told him I would and he proceeded to undress, his cock popping out of his boxers when he took his pants off. Herb has a big cock, but your fathers beat Herbs."

"How did you meet Herb?" I asked her.

"Well. That's a long story, but since you asked, I'll tell you. Emmy Lou replied.

"I was attending a dance in the early 60's. As you can see, I'm quite tall for a woman. My date was a short young man. In the early 60's women wore crinolines and poodle skirts. If you twirled around too fast, the skirt and crinoline would fly up showing more of your legs. At some point in a dance, I must have twirled around pretty fast, showing off lots of leg and thigh. Apparently Herb was sitting on the edge of the dance floor and saw what was going on. I must have flashed some stocking top and garter straps when I spun around." Emmy told me.

"The dance ended and we sat down. As the next dance was about to start, Herb came over and asked my date if he could have the next dance with me. My date was quite gracious and indicated it was alright. So Herb took me to the dance floor and we began dancing." Emmy continued.

"I want you to ditch the guy you are with." he said. "I got a good look at your stockings and garter belt when you were twirling around the dance floor with him. I'll make sure you get home safely when the dance is over."

"He asked where I lived and I told him. I also told him I had my own car and could drive home by myself." Emmy said."He also wanted my phone number, so we exchanged numbers so we could call each other. At that point, I asked Herb what exactly had he seen under my skirt."

"I think I saw you weren't wearing any panties either." he said. "I saw a big swatch of black hair around your crotch. Now when this dance is over, tell the guy you're with that you don't feel good and are leaving. I'll meet you at the door and escort you to your car."

"I was wearing panties earlier, but I had to pee and dribbled in them, so I took them off and put them in my purse. I also am quite hairy as you saw. About this time, he slowly reached a hand around in front and began to feel one of my teats. I didn't push his hand away as I'm sure he thought I would."

"Nice teats you have." he said. "I think I might like to see them. Do you live by yourself?"

"I told him I rented an apartment." Emmy said. "Perhaps we might make a date for tomorrow evening and you could pick me up and we go out for dinner I suggested."

Herb said "I'd like to do that. I think I'd like to become more acquainted with you."

"So I told my date I was not feeling well and was gong home. He seemed to understand and told me he hoped I felt better tomorrow. With that I picked up my purse and headed for the exit. Herb was standing there waiting for me. He escorted me to my car and said he would call me at home in the morning. I left and went home. For some reason or other, I was feeling a bit horny when I got home." she continued. "I undressed and peed, then headed for bed feeling a little euphoric about Herb having seen my pussy."

"The next morning the phone rang and it was Herb. He asked me what time I wanted him to come by to get me. I told him, but also told him to pack a little overnight case in case the evening got late and he might need to spend the night with me."

"He stopped by that evening just as I finished dressing. I purposely left my panties off with the idea that if he wanted to put his hand up my dress and feel my pussy, they wouldn't impede him." she continued. "He came up the stairs and I opened the door to let him in. He had followed my lead and brought his overnight bag with him."

"He looked me up and down, took his left hand and pulled up my skirt and with his right hand he felt my pussy.I got all excited and nearly peed right then and there." she continued."We never made it out for dinner. We called and had something delivered, had a couple of drinks and he began to undress me."

"I want to see what is at the top of these long legs of yours." he said. I'm going to take your skirt and blouse off then your slip. Then, I'm going to let you see my cock."

"I had never seen a mans cock before and I really wasn't sure what it would look like. I was now in my bra, garter belt, stockings, and high heels. He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off. Then he unzipped his trousers and stepped out of them. The head of his cock was peeking out the front of his boxers and I was practically mortified by what I saw."

What did you see?" I asked her.

"I saw this flap of skin. He quickly pulled his boxers down, stepped out of them, and I saw his entire cock. It was dangling down his thigh and looked to be about five or six inches long. I asked him why the end of it was covered with skin and he told me he was uncircumcised. He told me to take it in my hand and stroke it for a moment or two. Suddenly it began to grow erect and all of a sudden it was standing straight out in front of his body and the skin covering it had pulled back slightly."

"Now I'm going to play with your big teats and suck the nipples. Then we are going into your bedroom and I'm going to play with your cunt and then fuck you. Have you ever been fucked by a man?" he asked.

"No." I told him. "I'm still a virgin, but I really need to piss.

"So we went to the bathroom where I sat down on the toilet stool. He told me to spread my legs wide open so he could watch me pee. When I finished he told me he was going to run his hand through my pussy to help dry me off. But he wanted me to hold his cock while I peed, so I took it in my hand and let the pee begin to flow out of me."

I finished and we headed for my bedroom. Herb stopped me and told me to just stand beside the bed for a minute. He unhooked my bra and took it off playing with my long, engorged nipples as he did so. He held each one in his hand and told me how big and heavy they were. He moved one hand down to my crotch and began playing with my pussy.

"Finally, he told me that since I was a virgin, that there might be a little bleeding as he slipped his cock inside my vagina, but not to worry about it. He did get a towel and put it on the bed so we didn't get the sheet all bloody."

"He got between my legs and told me to spread them as far apart as I could. Then I was to take my cunt lips and pull them open as far as I could. When I had done that, he told me to take his cock in one hand and put it right inside my vagina. I did that and the next thing I knew, his cock was deep inside my cunt buried clear up to my cervix. It hurt yet felt wonderful at the same time. As he was fucking me, he reached up and grabbed one of my teats and put his mouth around the nipple and began nursing on it. He thrust his long cock in and out of my cunt about ten times, then I felt it swell up as I felt my cervix get saturated with his semen." Emmy informed me.

"Did you know what he had done?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure. I thought perhaps he had peed inside my cunt because I was very wet." she replied.

"Then Herb told me he had just climaxed and filled my cunt with sperm filled semen and that I would be leaking it out if I didn't put something in my cunt. So I told him to reach in my dresser drawer and get a pair of bikini panties and I would stuff them inside me." she said.

"As he had pulled his cock out of my no longer virgin cunt, I saw his cock was still dripping fluid and as he moved down, he wiped it on my dark stocking tops, leaving a white streak across them. He found my bikinis and I stuffed them in my cunt. Then he told me to take his cock, which was now beginning to get soft, and suck it. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that, but to make him feel good, I did."

"How did it taste?" I asked her.

"Since I didn't know what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't have a bitter or sour taste to it. So, I sucked it for a few minutes until he told me that would suffice. He told me to put a waltz length gown on so my stockings and pussy showed, then he was going to dress."

"I couldn't believe my eyes when he reached into his bag and took all this feminine lingerie out and asked me to help him put it on. He had an eight strap garter girdle, long,long sheer full fashioned stockings with dark heels and seams, a black bra with holes in the cups so his nipples showed, and a pair of one inch pumps. I helped him dress, then he put on a gown like I was wearing."

Are you surprised at my attire?" he asked. "I like to wear it at home when I'm relaxing and feel horny."

"I told him I thought it was nice, so we went out of the bedroom, had one more drink, then went back in the bedroom where he proceeded to fuck me two more times during the night. So that is how I met my Herb." Emmy Lou told me.

"The day we married, I wore some sheer Directoire Knickers under my wedding gown. My attendant helped me locate a store that sold them and then helped me put them on when I got dressed. She thought they were really sexy and let me know that Herb would have an immediate erection when he saw me wearing them.. They were so long they covered all of my stocking tops, but you could see my garter straps on my garter girdle."

"After the wedding, my attendant helped me pee and she saw my hairy belly. Again she told me Herb would have an immediate erection when he saw me. I finished peeing and wiped my pussy and she pulled my knickers up, gazing at my very hairy mound. She wanted to know if I was horny and I told her I was. So, she slipped her hand into my crotch and played with my cunt for a couple of minutes. I told her that was enough and she finished pulling my knickers back up."

"Needless to say, when Herb saw me after the reception and I slipped into a beautiful dress, he reached under the hem of it and felt my legs. His reaction was amazing. I looked at the front of his trousers and could see his cock was beginning to become a tent pole pushing against the fabric. Needless to say, he was hot to fuck me." Emmy Lou told me.

"When we arrived at our hotel, he got us checked in and we hurried to our room. He could hardly contain himself, wanting to undress me immediately. When I took my dress and slip off, he told me to leave my DK's and everything else on. He would take them off when he was ready to. He undressed and his cock was as stiff as a flagpole. He told me to come and take hold of it and pull his foreskin back. The head of it was so red I could hardly believe my eyes.

"I'm going to take your knickers off, then we'll get into bed and I'm going to play with your hairy cunt." Herb said. "Then we are going to fuck as many times as I can get an erection tonight."

"He played with me and got me soaking wet, then plunged his long pecker into my wet cunt and went clear up to my cervix. I couldn't believe how excited he was. He came almost immediately and I was gushing his semen when he pulled his cock out of me. He told me to just let it run out and let me be all wet. He fucked me two more times that night and I was full of his semen. Now that's the start of our marriage ." Emmy Lou said.

"Mac and I got into bed and he sucked my teats for a few minutes then played with my clit. Finally he said he was going to mount me and fill my cunt with a huge load of pollen. He must have fucked me for twenty minutes then erupted inside my soaking wet cunt. He got a pair of panties from the dresser and stuffed them into my cunt so I wouldn't leak out, then put my gown on me. We slept for about four hours until I had to piss again. When I finished his cock was erect again so I spread my cunt lips, took the panties out of my cunt,and he fucked me again. He erupted in my cunt with another load of pollen. So your father is no angel himself." she said.

We went into the bathroom and Emmy simply straddled the toilet bowl. She pulled her cunt lips open and the pee simply flowed out of her hair cunt lips. She took two steps forward and I knelt down and took her wet hairy pussy in my mouth and cleaned the excess pee off of it.

"That's fine darling. You cleaned me off real good. Now let's go get in bed so I can have your long cock fucking me for awhile." she said. She got into bed first giving me a great view of her salt and pepper colored pubic hair. She was beginning to get a little gray around the edges.

"Now I'm going to spread my cunt lips wide open for you darling and I want you to just thrust that long cock of yours inside my cunt as far as it will go. I want to see how you compare with your daddy."

She opened her lips and I thrust my very erect cock deep inside her already wet cunt until I hit her cervix.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so good. Just keep it buried inside me so I can play with it and climax a few times." she said. "It is so fat and feels so good. She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and kept my cock buried deep inside her wet cunt. Her pussy finally began to shrink and she slipped out of my prick.

"Oh my God. that was such a good fucking. I love having a big cock buried deep inside my cunt right up to the cervix." she said. "Now nurse one of my teats again dear then we will get some much needed sleep."

Before we could get back to sleep we heard this blood curdling scream from Margaret. "No. No. Herb please don't do that to me." she cried.I looked at Emmy and Emmy looked at me and we decided to get up and investigate.

The bedroom door was wide open and Margaret was suspended from a swing type device such that only her toes touched the floor. Her brown nylon colored legs were then pulled as far as they could be to the side and held against the stanchions leaving her hairy cunt wide open and vulnerable.

Herb was standing to the side of her wearing lingerie and two inch high pumps holding a quirt in his hand. His hand moved quickly and the quirt slapped against Margaret's cunt lips with some force. She jumped as she screamed in pain. Again he hit her and again she screamed.

"Now you fucking alcoholic whore, do you think you can do the things I ask you to do or do I need to give you a few more swats with my quirt?" Herb asked her.

"No Master Herb. I will do as you ask. Please don't spank my cunt lips any longer. It really hurts. I will be a good mistress to you and will do as you ask."

Herb gently let her down until she lay on the floor like a piece of crap, then her nudged her with his shoe. "Get up whore and take my manhood in your mouth. Do not peel the foreskin back until I tell you to do do. Suck my cock as hard as you can and I will let you know when I am ready to spurt pollen in your mouth," Her told her.

Margaret got to her knees and proceeded to find his dangling cock and stuffed it in her mouth. She also gently fondled his balls, rolling them around in her fingers and hand. Emmy and I could see Herb's flaccid cock quickly becoming erect and knew he was going to drench her tonsils with a large dose of semen.

Herb suddenly grabbed the back of Margaret's head and stuffed his cock as far as he could in her mouth. Suddenly the semen was pouring out the corners of her mouth and she was trying to get loose from Herb's hand holding her head.

"Now you fucking alcoholic whore, the next time I tell you to suck my fucking cock, I expect you to do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master Herb." Margaret replied.

"John. Go get your whore of a mother a cold bottle of beer so she can wash my hot semen down into her stomach where she can't have a baby. That will help cleanse her palate too so she can be ready for some more." Herb said.

"Herb. Your cock is still dribbling semen out of it. Take it and stick it inside your stocking top so it doesn't go all over the place. You must have given the bitch a good drink of it with it running out of her mouth and still dribbling our of your cock." Emmy said to him.