Mother and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John returned with a beer for all of us and Margaret quaffed hers down in two swallows. John gave his to her so she would have another to drink at a slower pace. Her eyes were glazed over and she looked as though she had been thoroughly abused by Herb.

"Has Herb fucked you yet Margaret?" Emmy asked her. "Have you had his massive cock stuffed inside your cunt? If you haven't you soon will, then you will beg for more of it all night. Let's go back to your room John. I want to play with your cock some more."

When we got back to my room, Emmy said to me "You know your mother is like a sow in heat. She can't get enough cock to satisfy her. Frank fucks her, Lee fucks her, Herb is fucking her, you're fucking her, and your father is still fucking her. That must be all she does except drink beer and piss. Now I want to play with your cock some more, then I'm going to have you fuck me good again."

Emmy got into bed and laid on her right side. She told me to lie next to her and offered me her very large left teat to nurse on. The nipple was quite elongated and easy to latch on to. I suckled her for about ten minutes then heard her snoring softly. I had put her to sleep nursing her. I let go, pulled the covers up over us and went to sleep.

I felt Emmy rustle around in the bed and looked to see what time it was. The clock said nearly five o'clock and Emmy nudged me and said she needed to piss. She got out of bed and headed for the toilet. She sat down, spread her long legs wide apart, and proceeded to piss for two minutes. It sounded like water going over a waterfall. She told me to kneel down and stepped over till my face was right under her very hairy cunt.

"Now suck my hairy pussy dry." she told me. "I want you to suck my clitty until I climax, which shouldn't take long. I might even have a dribble of pee for you when you're finished." she said.The excess pee was running down her thighs to her stockings tops and getting them wet , but I licked it off first.

She put her cunt right in front of my face and I found her clit easily. It is quite long and I began to suck it. She nearly went ballistic when I did that. She climaxed right away and let go with a small torrent of hot pee. I just lapped that up too.

"When we get up I want you to piss all over me, then we are going to shower together than have breakfast." she said.

We got up about eight o'clock and headed for the bathroom. Emmy was still in her garter belt, cut out bra, and long stockings. She simply stepped into the tub and sat down. "Now piss all over me darling. I want you to saturate me and get me a mouthful of your golden nectar. Then I am going to stand up and let the piss run down my legs. then we shower and dress and go down for breakfast."

I didn't even bother pulling my foreskin back. I just pissed all over her and got every inch of her body all wet. When I finished Emmy stood up and the pee just ran out of her hairy cunt lips, down her legs, and into the tub. I unhooked her bra and the garters holding her stockings up and she peeled the stockings off her legs.

I unhooked my stockings, unfastened my bra and threw it all on the floor. I turned the water on and we began to soap each other and play with each other as we showered. When we finished we dried each other off and Emmy laid down on the floor and told me to eat her cunt.

We slipped on very sheer waltz length gowns and went downstairs. Herb and Margaret were in the kitchen drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. Margaret looked very alert and Emmy asked Herb why she was so bright eyed.

"I gave her a little injection of juice this morning after she had sucked my cock again.The juice will make her nipples and clit tingle until she has someone sucking them. I also gave the inside of her vagina a little dose too, so she will crave a cock fucking her or a good cunt licking. The women is an absolute slut who simply cannot get enough cock." Herb said. "She is now ready and waiting for anyone else to either fuck or suck her and she will be very happy. I nipped each nipple, her clit, and both inner lips."

He had no sooner said that then Mother reached over and grabbed my cock from under my gown and pulled me to her. "I want your fucking cock in my mouth right now." she said and with that popped into her mouth.

Emmy said "I can't believe it. Did she suck you last night Herb? How many times did you fuck her? Did you pee on her?"

"She sucked my cock three times during the night. After she peed she got back in bed and stuck it in her mouth and sucked me till I gave her a load of baby batter." Herb replied.

"We got up a little while ago and I had her sit on the edge of the tub and open her hairy forest so I could see her cunt lips. I found a nice douche bulb, filled it with nice warm water, and stuck it all the way up inside her cunt. I proceeded to squeeze the bulb until I knew water was coming out the tube, then filled her sopping wet cunt with water." Herb told us.

"She ooohhhed and aaaahhhed like she was in Heaven. I asked her if she had ever had this done to her before and she shook her head in the negative." he continued.

"So I loaded the bulb two more times and really soaked her cunt out and made her feel good as I douched her cunt." he continued. "After I wiped her cunt nice and dry, I gave her a another little shot in her vagina to "clear things up a bit", so to speak." he continued. "She might be a real tiger today." he said.

No more than having said that Margaret reached over and grabbed her sons cock and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking it. In only a few seconds John was sporting an erection that stood right out in front of him as Margaret continued sucking his dick. About five seconds later John, unable to hold back any longer, sprayed Margaret's throat and tonsils with a load of cream.

Herb and I fixed breakfast and made certain that Margaret ate some food instead of simply having a bottle of beer. After we ate, we sat around the table drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. It was a bit of fun watching Emmy Lou smoke because of her position in her church. If congregation members knew about it they would frown upon it as being sinful. I thought if they only knew what else she and Herb do, they would think both of them needed to be sent to hell.

Herb told Margaret she needed to go out and pee, then he was going to get her some lingerie to put on. Emmy Lou said after all the coffee, she needed to pee too. So we all went out on the side porch and watched as the two women spread their legs apart and just let the pee dribble down out from between their cunt lips getting their pussy hair all wet.

Emmy Lou said "Why don't we get another couple to join us for today and tonight? Then we would have three couples playing."

"Who would that other couple be my dear?" Herb asked.

"Well. I was thinking about asking Becky and Christopher to join us." she replied. "Becky has finally found out about male appendages and how exciting they can be and Christopher simply likes to have his long slim cock inside a cunt. You must know he has fucked me several times dear."

"Yes. I'm aware of it, but I didn't want to raise a rumpus about it. You're a fucking cock hound too. Just like Margaret is. So why don't you call them and tell them to dress lightly and bring a small overnight bag?" Herb said.

Emmy Lou got her cell phone and dialed a number from memory.

"Becky. It's your mother. We're at John's and we want you and your brother to come over. Dress lightly. That means stockings, a garter belt, half bra, heels, and liquid rouge. Bring along an overnight case. No. I'm sure John has a some rubbers if that is what you want. Hurry now. We'll have dinner here." She closed the phone case and said "They'll be here in about twenty minutes .".

We tidied up the kitchen and Herb moved Margaret toward her bedroom, presumably to get some lingerie on her.

Emmy Lou told me she needed to piss again, but we could go upstairs to use the toilet.

"You know Becky will want to fuck you all night tonight don't you?" she asked. "She loves your foreskin covered cock head and loves watching you piss through it. It was certainly a strange way she came to see and play with your cock John. She'd never seen any mans cock except for Herb's and Christopher's. To my knowledge, she'd never touched either one of them."

Emmy sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart and began pissing. It began as a dribble, then erupted into a waterfall. I put my hand down under it and splashed it all over her ass and thighs.

"You motherfucker. You just love doing that don't you?" she asked."Now will you wash my ass and thighs please?".

I ran a sink of warm, but not hot, water, and Emmy Lou laid down on a towel. She spread her legs wide open and I was given a wonderful view of her gray and black haired cunt and thighs. I soaped the wash cloth and washed her ass and legs. Then I soaped up her cunt and washed it, opening her lips as I did so.

"Why are you doing that?" she asked.

"Because when I finish washing you, I'm going to stick my fucking tongue inside your cunt and eat you." I said. I rinsed the soap off her pussy, thighs, and ass then dried her good.

"Now. Keep those fucking lips open so I can suck your cunt and especially your clit." I said. With that I buried my face in her cunt and shoved my tongue inside her as far as I could.

She wiggled and squirmed and called me a motherfucking cunt eater, but I kept sucking.

Finally she said that was enough. She told me she had five orgasms and couldn't take anymore right now. We also needed to get ready for Becky and Christopher to arrive. So she stood up, pulled her stockings up tight and we went downstairs.

Margaret must have been very naughty because Herb had a dog collar around her neck and a leash attached

to it. She was wearing an eight strap garter belt with long nylons pulled up near her cunt lips. She was also wearing a cut out bra with her nipples and areola sticking out, waiting to be sucked.

I asked Herb what she had done wrong and he said she hadn't wanted to suck his cock when he told her to. She had told him she was too tired.

"So I smacked her cunt lips with the quirt a few times to remind her who was the boss, then put her collar on her. Now she can stay this way until Becky and Christopher see her to let them know what kind of a whore she really is." he said.

Just then the doorbell rang. Emmy Lou answered it and announced that Becky and Christopher had arrived.

They came inside and immediately Becky saw Margaret and her dog collar and wanted to know what the drunken whore had done now.

Becky and Christopher took off their coats and revealed to all of us the lingerie they had on. Christopher was even wearing black leather one inch heels along with a black eight strap garter girdle and sheer full fashioned stockings. His uncut cock was dangling down along his thigh. Becky also had no DK's or panties on as she sported so much pubic hair it wouldn't do much good trying to cover it.

Becky came right to me and said "I want you to fuck me tonight. I can't wait to have your cock inside me John."

Emmy Lou went to Christopher and took hold of his dangling cock and said "I'm going to play with you all to myself tonight. Your daddy is busy with the drunken bitch who doesn't mind him. That's why she is wearing a dog collar. He may even use more drastic measures if she doesn't straighten up."

"Like what mommy?" Becky asked.

"He may pierce her cunt lips in two or three places and put rings in them." she replied.

"Oh. Master Mac might have a fit if she was pierced." Becky replied. "He's not always into piercing. I need a little drink and then I'll need to piss. Daddy, have Margaret walk like a bird to be able to have a drink. You know she wants one."

"Squat down like a bird you whore. Then walk over to the table. You may stay down while we sit and have a cocktail. Becky will be kind and help you with your martini. She may even let you touch her hairy snatch." Herb told her.

Margaret squatted down in a bird like fashion and waddled over to the table area. Becky sat down next to her and asked her "Do you want a nice cold martini you whore?"

"Oh Becky I would love to have a martini. I sucked your daddy's prick and he gave me a big dose of pollen which I need to wash down my throat." Margaret said.

"Daddy. were you naughty and pollute Margaret's throat with a load of semen and sperm?" Becky asked.

"I got so involved with her sucking my cock I simply couldn't help but spew my load in her mouth. She must enjoy it because she just gobbled it all up." Heb told her.

"Would you like to suck your sons cock right now Margaret? If you do, I'll give you your drink that you crave so much." Becky said.

"Oh yes. I'll suck his cock." Margaret replied.

I went over and stood beside my mother and she took my cock and plopped it into her mouth. She didn't even bother to peel back my foreskin. She began sucking it and began getting an erection.

"That's enough Margaret." Becky said."I want his baby batter for later so you don't get it now. But here's your martini. Enjoy it because daddy may be mean to you tonight and you may hope you're drunk so you don't feel it."

Becky took hold of my erect peter and skinned me back saying "Oh John. The head of your cock is so red and looks so good. I'll need it in my cunt tonight. Now I need my drink."

Herb said we needed a toast and everyone raised their glasses and said "Cheers."

I saw Emmy Lou out of the corner of my eye tell Christopher she was going to fuck his nuts off of him tonight. He just looked at her and grinned. Then she took her martini, pulled his foreskin back, dipped his cock into her martini, and pulled his foreskin back over the head of his cock.

"Now that's a real cocktail." she informed everyone. "I'll enjoy sipping this for awhile."

"Margaret. If you can behave me now, you may take a seat in a chair and drink and smoke with the rest of us. If you misbehave again, I'll put you back in the bird walk position again." Herb told her.

Margaret got up and sat in a chair. She reached over to her left and fondled Becky's nipple and told her she wanted to suck them later on.

It was nearing lunch time, so a suggestion was made we order out and have it delivered. The call was made and lunch arrived a little after twelve thirty.

Before we ate Emmy Lou said the cocktails were taking a toll on her bladder and she needed to piss. So did Margaret. So we adjourned to the lawn on the east side of the house and let the ladies do their thing. Suddenly Becky decided she needed to pee too. Since none of them were wearing DK's or panties, they simply stood on the grass, spread their legs apart to not pee on their stockings, and began began dribbling from between their cunt lips. Becky has so much hair around her cunt lips, it is hard to see her starting, but it was soon flowing in a straight stream.

Because of all the semen in her cunt and labial area, Margaret's pee was running everywhere. Down her legs, out in front of her, straight down onto the grass until she finally finished. I knew she might get a couple of smacks with the quirt from Herb for being so messy.

Emmy Lou simply started pissing and it seemed it would never stop. Falling straight down onto the grass and soaking it good. She finally stopped and Christopher moved over and ran his hand through her grey haired cunt to help dry it.

"Oh Christopher. You are such a dear. Now I don't need to wipe it with paper." she told him.

We went back inside and Becky took some tissues and wiped Margaret's legs and belly. she gave Becky a drunken smile and thanked her for drying her off.

We sat down to eat and Herb took the leash off of Margaret's dog collar but told her to not spill anything or he'd spank her good.

We finished eating and cleared the table except for some wine and cigarettes. Emmy Lou told everyone she had a surprise for them, but had to get it from the car.

She went out and brought back six packages which had each person's name on it.

She gave each person their bag and told them it was from Master Mac.

We began to open the packages and to each persons surprise they found new garter belts, cut out bras, sheer DK's, sheer panties, and six pairs of nylon stockings.

Becky said "Oh my God. How does he know all of our sizes? He must have them written down someplace."

Emmy Lou replied that she had gone with him to Princeton to select everything and that Joanne had everyone's sizes on her computer and simply pulled the names up and picked out the items Master Mac wanted. She also said that Joanne had to play with Master's cock and her cunt while we were there

"Becky. Did you remember to bring the liquid rouge with you?"

"Yes mommy. I did. It's in my overnight bag. Do you want me to get it?" Becky asked.

"Yes dear. You're going to apply some to Margaret's teats so they take on a dusky look. They're much too pink right now. You can also paint her cunt lips with it too." Emmy Lou replied.

"Now Margaret, get your harness of a bra off so Becky can paint your areolae and nipples with the rouge. We want to darken them up a little for you. Also your fucking cunt lips too." Emmy Lou said.

"If you guys want to watch this whore get painted then stick around. Otherwise go talk for five minutes. She'll be all done by then and we can have a lingerie show. I need to change stockings" Emmy Lou told us.

The three of us looked at each other and decided we would stay. Herb and Christopher thought it would be neat to see how it was done in case Emmy Lou and Becky wanted it done to them.

Becky said "Why don't you guys get the head of your cocks rouged? We'll peel your foreskin back over the head of your peter, wash and dry it, then paint it. The rouge dries almost instantly. Then the heads of your cocks will all be the same color."

We looked at each other and shook our heads "Yes". So Becky went to get a dishpan, some soap, a wash cloth and towel. She returned with everything and asked who wanted to be first. Emmy Lou is going to do you guys while I paint Margaret. Just look at her teats hanging down on her chest with her big nipples sticking out needing to be nursed."

We each held our cocks as Emmy Lou came to us and washed the head of our cocks, then dried us off. We kept our foreskin's back and as soon as Becky finished with Margaret she came over and began painting us. I could immediately see the head of my cock get much darker than it was. Christopher and Herb's did too. It was kind of funny watching Becky paint her daddy's and brother's foreskins. She finished all three of us, touch the head of mine, determined it was dry and told us we could release our foreskins.

Becky determined that Margaret's teats needed a second coat, so she applied another coat to them. They really got dark this time. Almost black, in fact. Margaret sat up and her teats just fell to her chest.

Herb said he was going to take his whore upstairs and have her suck on his cock for awhile, then fuck her again.

Becky wanted another drink and a cigarette before we retired for the evening and Emmy Lou could hardly wait to get her sons cock inside her cunt.

Becky looked at her daddy's cock and said "There must be something that he likes. He's getting a hard on and she's going to have it all the way up her cunt."

"Do I have something you like Becky?" I asked her.

You know I like playing with your cock. If it hadn't been for you rescuing me from that dreadful party three or four months ago, I wouldn't have ever seen your, or for that matter, any man's cock.Once I got a taste of your cock, I was hooked." she replied.

"Mother. We're going upstairs to John's room so I can get some of his long, hard peter inside me.Then I may have to suck his cock too. So you and my brother have a good time together and don't break his cock off him, because Debbie would be furious." Becky told her. "Now let's go John."