Mother and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to my room and Becky sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. She fondled my nuts with her left hand and began stroking my cock with her right hand. When she had me semi erect, she peeled back my foreskin and took my darkened cock head in her mouth and began sucking on it. I reached down and pulled gently on both her nipples.

She let go of my cock and laid down on the bed, stretched out, spread her legs wide open and said, "Alright you big fucker. Give me all that meat of yours. I want you to fill my cunt up and splash your semen inside me. Then I'm going to suck your cock clean of both our juices."

I mounted her and slid my cock all the way inside her cunt with the first stroke. She wrapped her nylon clad legs around my back and said "Give me all that meat. I want a good fucking tonight."

I slid my engorged cock all the way inside her cunt and just left it there. I felt it getting wet aand knew Becky was climaxing. She continued to wiggle and squirm and finally said "Get that big fucker moving and fill my cunt with your pollen. I want to leak all night."

I pumped it in and out of her cunt about ten times then she must have felt it get even bigger and said "Give it to me you big fucker. I want you to drown my cunt with semen."

I gave it a final thrust and felt like I blew the end off my cock when I shot my load in her. I had five or six good spurts then I collapsed on top of her, savoring the moment.

"You big cocksman. I love it when you fuck me." Becky told me. "Get a pair of panties out of your drawer and slip on me, then we will go see what my bushy haired mother and my brother are doing. I'll bet she is sucking his prick."

I got up and got a pair of black panties out of my drawer and slipped them over her feet. Becky arched her butt off the bed and pulled them up so the gusset was right on her crotch. My cock was still dribbling semen so she just took it in her mouth and sucked it clean then told me to get a pair of panties on too.

We found the bedroom with Emmy Lou and Christopher and sure enough Emmy Lou was sitting on the edge of the bed with Christopher's cock in her mouth and fondling his nuts. All of a sudden I could see semen running out of her mouth as Christopher's cock erupted. She swallowed as much as she could, but a little stream ran down the side of her chin.

"Oh how I love sucking your long, skinny prick." his mother said to him. "It is easy to get my mouth around and I get to pull your foreksin back when I suck it."

Becky grabbed my hand and we headed for my mother's bedroom.

A light on the dresser was on and Margaret was flat on her back with her nylon clad legs draped over Herb's shoulder. He was pumping his cock in and out of her hairy cunt and Margaret was talking to him like the whore she was. She was calling him a motherfucker and a cunt licker.

All of a sudden Herb arched his back and gave a hard thrust into her cunt.

Margaret screamed at him saying "You big prick. You just got my fucking cunt all full of pollen again. Now I'm really going to be leaking all night tonight. Now slip my panties back on me so I don't drip all over the place."

Herb, with his cock now beginning to get soft and still dripping semen, got up and picked her panties up off the floor and slipped them over her feet. As Margaret puled them up to her crotch, Herb moved up to her face so she could suck the juices off his cock.

Becky took my hand again and we headed back to my bedroom, stopping at the bathroom so she could piss.

"We need to get some sleep John. I'm tired and fucked out, but I may wake up during the night and want some more of your wonderful peter." she said.

With that we went to bed and fell asleep.

To be continued.