Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

The bottom was a bikini thong that consisted of a slightly larger strip of light green cloth that barely covered Mom's sex and did not hide much of her unruly bush of dark hair. The cloth molded itself to Mom's cunt mound, her labia lips evident. To complete the ensemble, Mom had on a pair of high heeled sandals that highlighted her shapely calves and her lovely, but meaty thighs.

Mom spun around, confirming that it was indeed a thong she was wearing as her lovely ass jiggled into sight. "So, John, do you like Momma's outfit?" Mom asked coyly!

All I could do was nod for the longest time. Mom giggled and walked up to me, pressing herself against me as she palmed the growing bulge in my Speedos. "Oh my!" she whispered in my ear. "I think my son approves of my outfit!" Mom looked up at me, pressing her massive tits against my bare chest. My stunned silence seemed to make her nervous. "You do like it, don't you, son. You don't think its too nasty, do you?"

I smiled, seeing my Mom vulnerable like this made me love her all the more. Remembering our conversations over Christmas about how Mom had yearned for years to express her powerful sexuality filled my heart with joy that she was finally living her dreams. "You're beautiful, Mom," I whispered back. "And nasty and sexy and glamorous and I will love whatever you wear." I kissed Mom, my hands cupping her bare ass cheeks and pulling her up and against me. My fully erect penis was threatening to burst loose from my swim trunks. When our kiss ended, I added, "I don't think you could ever be too nasty, Mom!"

Mom grinned and wiggled her lush body against mine, "I will consider that a dare, John."

Aunt Debbie pointed out that we would soon run out of sunlight and after kissing us both with that wicked tongue, pushed us out the door. With Mom on my arm, we began to stroll towards the beach two blocks away. My initial embarrassment quickly faded as Mom's confident sexuality erased any doubts and my pride for the incredibly sexy woman on my arm grew as we went down the sidewalk.

The area was not crowded, but there were many people out and about. Mom drew some hoots and car horn honks from passing cars, but more direct and thrilling were the stares and whistles and appreciative looks from our fellow pedestrians. Two young mothers, pushing baby carriages side by side stared openly at us. One was redheaded and seems to have a slight frown of disapproval on her face, but the other grinned broadly and gave me an appreciative stare and gave Mom an even longer look, hunger evident in her face.

Two old men, retirees I suspect, had a chess game set up on a folding table in a front yard. From their lawn chairs, they ceased playing to watch Mom and me strut by. Mom winked at them and moved merrily on, quite aware that with little constraint, her large tits and meaty ass cheeks were bouncing in rhythm with our steps.

One of the old guys let out a long sigh and nodding at me, said loudly, "Boy, you are one lucky motherfucker!"

I grinned back and said, "Man, you have no idea!"

A young teenaged boy, delivering afternoon newspapers stared stunned at Mom's bouncing breasts until he ran into a trashcan and crashed, spilling newspapers everywhere. Mom and I tried not to laugh as we helped him up and gathered up his papers. He never said a word, just kept his eyes locked on Mom's almost naked breasts, until we moved on, anxious to see the Gulf of Mexico.

And finally, there we were, standing on the white sands of the town's beach, staring out at the glittering blue-green waters, a warm wind blowing in from offshore. Mom and I held hands and walked down the mostly deserted beach. This place had not been 'discovered' yet and so it was almost only locals and of course, one deeply in love, incestuous couple. It was easy to imagine Mom and me alone, the only people in the entire universe.

"I missed you so much, John," Mom said. "I wasn't prepared for how much I would miss you."

I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her close as we walked, enjoying the simple touch of her hip against my leg. Even that was enough to arouse me and my cock was at full mast. Mom was excited too -- her thick nipples were erect and stretched so tight against the cloth that I could make out the little crinkles in her large, rubbery nubs. "I missed you too, Mom," I replied. "I don't think I realized how badly in love I was with you, until I didn't know when I would see you again."

"I can't tell you how many times I wanted to just walk out the door, darling and come to you," Mom whispered. A sad little smile crossed her face, "But, as much as I love you and ache for you, I'm..." Mom's voice faded.

I pulled her a little closer to me. "You're a Mom with responsibilities," I finished for her. "It's okay, Mom. I wouldn't have fallen in love with you if you weren't the most loving Mom in the world." I stopped, turned and faced Mom. "We will have our time, Mom. We'll steal the moments we can until you don't have any obligations." I took her left hand and lifted it up. She was still wearing the wedding band I had given her. "Once we're both free, I'll put this wedding band on you for real and we'll never have to spend another day apart."

Mom smiled at my little speech and stood on tip toe in the sand to kiss me. Just as her lips met mine, she whispered, "Don't forget the nights, son. When we are free to be ourselves, we'll never spend another night apart."

Mom and I kissed. We kissed for a long time, tongues twirling and dancing, feasting on the taste of each other, unable to quench the hunger we had for each other.. People occasionally came by, but we were pretty much oblivious. We were close to the shore and we began to feel the water roll in washing over our feet. The tide was starting to come in. The sun was still above the horizon -- sunset was perhaps forty-five minutes away.

As our kiss ended, Mom looked at the sun above the western horizon and then nodded towards it and led me by the hand into the water. It was amazingly warm and felt good on our aroused bodies. Mom and I danced and jumped around splashing each other until we found ourselves waist high in the water -- or waist high on me - almost tit high for Mom.

We moved together and embraced and Mom literally let herself float upwards, wrapping her hands around my neck as we kissed. Mom's left breast rolled free of her bikini top as she rubbed against me and I felt her rubbery nipple drag up my chest. Mom hunched her bikini clad pussy against me and said in a quiet and eager voice, "I need you inside me, John. Fuck me right now!"

Hanging onto my neck with one arm and floating in the water, her legs spread on either side of me, Mom reached down and tugged my Speedos down far enough to free my aching, throbbing erection. "Oh, Mom!" I gasped. "I have missed you! I have missed this!" As Mom pulled the crotch of her swimsuit to one side, I cupped Mom's meaty cheeks and lifted her up, oblivious to everything around me. Mom spread her legs and I felt my cock brush her thick bush before touching wet, slick cunt flesh and with a moan that mingled with Mom's sighs, I eased her down on my cock.

I was trying to be gentle, but Mom pressed downwards and in as her legs wrapped around my back, her heels digging anxiously into my butt cheeks. She leaned back a little, her fingers intertwined around my neck and cooed, "Yessss, son! Fuck me, baby, with that fine cock!" Mom hunched against me, worming my cock in and out of her fiery pussy, while I struggled to maintain my balance in the water and to hold onto her, the most important woman in my life.

Mom threw her head back, her lips curled in a snarl of incestuous pleasure. Mom moved on my cock back and forth, the movement making her meaty, heavy tits bounce around hypnotically, the nipple on her exposed breast swelling to the point of bursting.

Around us, life went on. A young woman jogged down the beach. An old man glanced at us once in a while as he ran a metal detector across the sand. A couple strolled by, throwing a Frisbee to a golden retriever and giggling as they ogled us. Maybe the very naïve would think we were simply embracing out in the water, but even with Mom's back to the beach and our joined cock and pussy slightly under the waves, it had to be unmistakable that we were fucking. Nobody seemed to care.

In and out, Mom pistoned her hips, never letting me go completely, her bushy muff tangling with my wiry pubes as she would grind herself against me, savoring the sensation of my hard penis inside her molten pussy, before slowly sliding upwards, her labia clinging to my cock shaft, stubbornly resisting the withdrawal of my cock.

I ducked my head and got my lips around Mom's rubbery nipple. I slathered my tongue back and forth across her blood engorged nub and then gently bit down on it, making my mother moan. I sucked on Mom's tit as if I was drawing milk from it and Mom groaned, "Don't stop, John! I love it when my baby sucks on Momma's tits -- I always have!"

Water swirled around us, pushing against us, but I kept my balance and used the motion of the waves to thrust into Mom's molten pussy flesh as she continued to fling her pelvis against me. I drove my cock deep inside Mom's womb, our pubic hairs tangling as we ground ourselves against each other before Mom slowly pulled away and then we did it all over again, both of us moaning and grunting with the sheer pleasure of cock sliding inside pussy, pleasure amplified by the knowledge that we were mother and son and in love!

Too soon, I felt the irresistible urge and pulled Mom close, sinking deep within her cunt and gasping, "I'm gonna cum, Mom. I'm going to cum inside you, Mommalove!"

Mom managed to moan, "Yes! Cum in me, son, make Momma -- OHHHHH!" before I began to ejaculate and flooded Mom's womb with my hot semen, triggering her orgasm in the waning minutes of the day. We kissed hungrily as our bodies melded into one being with a single purpose, to carry out the ancient desire to procreate with the one you love. Mom's cunt massaged and milked my cock, demanding my steaming seed that it had been denied for so long. I hugged Mom to me tight, trying to sink as much of myself as I could inside her warm, motherly womb, delighting in the pleasure and comfort that only a mother can provide.

As our orgasms receded, the world seemed to be suffused in a heavenly golden glow. I thought at first it was simply the effect of our long denied sexual delight, but realized the sun was about to set and had turned the ocean around us gold with its warm rays. It was a beautiful setting to be in as we savored our first orgasm after so many weeks apart. "It's good to be home, Mom," I whispered with a grin, rolling my hips to prod Mom's insides with my still mostly erect penis.

Mom smiled back, her eyes still glazed with the intensity of her orgasm. She slowly squeezed my cock with her muscles as she replies, "It's good to have my son home, right here between my legs where you belong, John."

As the sun began to sink below the horizon, I waded towards the shore, still inside Mom, her legs still wrapped around me. Finally as we reach the edge of the beach and with some regret, I lifted Mom up off me and sat her down on the ground. Her legs are shaky and she hung on to me keep her balance. A few people stroll by us, giving us amused glances as we tuck each other back into place.

We recovered our shoes and slowly strolled back towards Aunt Debbie's home. The light was getting dim -- dusk had arrived, but Mom still drew appreciative stares as we walked. Mom giggled as she tried to adjust her bikini bottoms. "It keeps rolling off my pussy," Mom whispered to me. "And I think your jism is running down my leg."

I glanced down and sure enough, her swimsuit had managed to roll to one side, exposing Mom's hairy bush and her still open labia. My semen was leaking out and a streamer was making its way down Mom's left inner thigh. Mom was embarrassed and excited with her audacious behavior. I was in awe at my mother's awesome sexuality unleashed to its full potential for the first time in my life. Further, it gave me great joy to see Mom revel in her unleashed carnality.

By the time that we reached Aunt Debbie's, we were both shaking with desire again. We stepped around to the back of the bungalow where Debbie kept an outdoor shower for showing the ocean water and sand off. Mom got it running and we both jumped under the showerhead, letting the slowly warming water sluice ocean, salt and cum off our bodies. Shivering under the initially cool water, Mom and I hugged to share body warmth which immediately led to hugging and then the touch of her skin made me mad with lust. I ripped the scant strands of fabric off Mom's body while she tugged down my Speedos, freeing my again proudly erect cock.

Mom lunged at me, kissing me fiercely, grinding herself against me in a sinfully delightful manner. I shivered at the touch of my mother's bare breasts flattening against my chest while her hairy bush humped against my erection. I pushed her back against the wall of the fence wall that separated Aunt Debbie's property from her neighbors, holding Mom's hands up above her while I kissed her and took little love bites on her sweet neck.

Mom bit my lip and moaned, "Fuck me, John. I need a good son fucking right now, dammit!" She twisted around in my grip and thrust out her ass. Mom leaned over, jerking free of my hands and leaned against the wall. She shook her meaty ass at me and hissed, "I need my son's cock, fuck Momma now!"

I reached out and spread Mom's ass cheeks, raising them up slightly and with a fierce growl, rammed my cock home. Mom cried out as I sank my cock in her to the hilt, sobbing, "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!" at the top of her lungs. I leaned over Mom, kissing her neck as I plunged in and out of her steaming pussy. I brought my hands around and found Mom's heavy hanging tits, squeezing her full tits and pinching, milking her swollen nipples.

Mom's pussy gripped at my cock like slick, fiery velvet as I moved back and forth, her muscles clamping down hard as my cockhead neared the entrance of her cunt, refusing to let her son escape completely.

Mom's body shook delightfully to my incestuous assault, thrusting back to meet my cock and envelop it as I buried it deep inside her again and again. Mom's moans just inflamed my need and I was like a rutting bull, anxious to please my mother and to again find the primal release that only she seemed to be able to provide.

"Oh Goddd," Mom sobbed as an orgasm began to explode inside her. I felt her knees begin to go and I eased us down to the concrete. We were both caught up in our incestuous desires to mind the discomfort of kneeling on concrete. Now on hands and knees, Mom and I fucked as the warm water rained down on us, mixing with our sweat in the humid air, creating a fine mist of our mixed scents.

At the height of her orgasm, Mom threw herself upwards and back, pressing herself against me as her hands flew around purposelessly. She turned her head and we kissed, our tongues courting and darting together. I wrapped my arms tight around her and held her against me as I suddenly exploded again deep in her womb, shooting jet after jet of semen even as she came again, bathing my cock in her fiery cream. My left hand was pressed against Mom's belly and I could feel her muscles there fluttering and jumping as orgasmic pleasure wracked her body.

Mom moved suddenly forward and off my still spurting cock, spinning around on her knees and catching the next shot of my semen across her face before she could get her mouth around my cock.

I groaned loudly as suddenly Mom had my oh-so sensitive cockhead between her lips, sucking on my cock and slurping up our mixed juices that coated my shaft. Mom's fierce hunger was incredible as she became an avatar of incestuous love, sucking my cock dry of my semen. I shook with delight as Mom's tongue reacquainted itself with my penis, lovingly caressing it and cleaning it of semen and pussy cream.

Finally we were in each others arms, kissing again and sharing the taste of each other. I reached up and fumbling, turned off the shower. Our chests were heaving for lack of oxygen and we embraced and kissed and whispered little words of endearment to each other.

As we came back to earth, we were suddenly aware of more moaning. Glancing out of the shower area, we saw on a chaise lounge, Aunt Debbie, naked and sweaty, three fingers plunging in and out of her pussy at tremendous speed, already in the throes of an orgasm. Her cunt was spread wide and I could see that Aunt Debbie kept her pussy shaved bald unlike Mom who is as natural as it gets. Debbie's nipples, longer and thinner than Mom's were standing up, one being pinched hard by her free hand as she finger fucked herself while staring at us.

We watched Mom's sister masturbate until she came, thrusting her pelvis up while burying most of her hand in her cunt, never saying a word, but moaning constantly until it became a long, drawn out cry of lusty fulfillment!

She collapsed back onto the lounge chair and watched us as we struggled to our feet and walked towards her, still dripping wet from our fuck in her shower. Aunt Debbie struggled to speak, but failed at first. She shook her head and then coughed. "That is -- was, the most beautiful sight I've seen in more years than I can remember, Carrie," Aunt Debbie gasped. "The last time I saw anything like that was Daddy and..." Aunt Debbie couldn't finish, but pointed at us and grinned.

I looked at Mom curiously. Daddy? Their Daddy? With who?"

Mom, her face flushed from lovemaking seemed to be turning redder. I started to speak, but Mom put a finger to my mouth. "Shush for now, son. Let's get inside and have dinner and then..." Mom paused and grinned down at her sister who was still idly twirling her fingers inside her slick, hairless cunt. "And then, the three of us can have a chat."

I went on inside while Mom and her sister talked. I glanced back as I went in the patio door. Both women were laughing and Debbie had her free hand idly sliding up Mom's inner thigh and I couldn't help but gasp as I watched Mom give a little jerk as her sister palmed her hairy pussy. I wanted to stay and see what happened next, but decided to give them a little privacy. I have to admit I was a little jealous and more than a little mind blown. Mom was my lover and I was envious of anyone touching her besides me and it was freaking me out a little that my Mom and my Aunt were acting like old lovers. I had never really considered Mom and another woman before -- although the thought made me stiffen up considerably!

Mom came in a little while later, a little smile on her face that turned into a broad grin as she saw me dressing for dinner. "Um, honey, you know Debbie tends to practice nudism. I figured we might as well go comfortable as well." Mom approached and kissed me, gently stroking my again erect cock. "Are you okay with that?"

I shrugged and replied, "I suppose so. I hope nobody minds if I walk around like this." I wiggled my hips and made my hard-on wave around.

Mom laughed and said, "Well, just be sure that you don't hurt anyone with it." She gave my penis another affectionate caress and added, "And make sure you don't stick it in anyone besides me." She paused and winking at me, said, "Unless you get permission from Momma first!"

Dinner went well. I was distracted by the presence of two very lovely and naked ladies. Aunt Debbie had prepared us a seafood dinner -- lots of shrimp and scallops and to Mom's amusement, oysters. Aunt Debbie just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Well, you know John's a healthy, growing boy hanging out with two horny women. I figured he would need all the help he could get."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers